Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @TygrssWrtr - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Pale Empress

kiwifarms.net
Lou truly is a selfless and noble saint, running feverishly on bloody feet and caring for his feeble parents who hate him just for expressing himself.

On a serious note (and I don't recall seeing this mentioned anyplace in the thread), does he not qualify for neetbucks or welfare or anything? Especially with the covid happenings I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned any of that at all.

The thing that amuses me about Lou is that he's so impatient (or perhaps stupid, or both) that he never considered or bothered playing a long con like what happened recently with that guy grifting the chapo subreddit.

TANK JESUS

getgetgetgetgotgotgotgot
kiwifarms.net
okay, I'm not playing around anymore, I'm not laughing anymore
how the fuck is this man getting money every 10 seconds but also saying that he has nothing. You had nothing, then $5, then $42
have people not catched onto this yet?

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

SUCK! HIS! CLIT!
kiwifarms.net
Lou truly is a selfless and noble saint, running feverishly on bloody feet and caring for his feeble parents who hate him just for expressing himself.

On a serious note (and I don't recall seeing this mentioned anyplace in the thread), does he not qualify for neetbucks or welfare or anything? Especially with the covid happenings I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned any of that at all.

The thing that amuses me about Lou is that he's so impatient (or perhaps stupid, or both) that he never considered or bothered playing a long con like what happened recently with that guy grifting the chapo subreddit.
He said he didnt qualify iirc and tbh he doesnt. Being a fat fuck ain't a disability.

Excellent at Mediocrity

That's enough for today
kiwifarms.net
If his shoes fit properly and he's wearing socks, that should solve the issue. Normal people don't get wounds on their feet from walking a lot, especially if they're just walking to and from a nearby bus stop.
It's possible that the original wound simply never healed and has become worse. He doesn't seem to be doing much about it either, since he's walking around without bandages and letting it bleed into his sock. If he really has diabetes as some people suspect, that would explain a simple blister evolving into something more serious.
I have family members who are diabetic. They are supposed to see a doctor for any injury more significant than a scratch. Especially anything on the hands or feet.
All laughter aside, Lou needs to get his ass to an ER before he risks that toe. With the obvious risk factors, the docs will test his sugar and find out if he's diabetic or not!
I want Lou to live long enough to keep talking about him.

EDIT: because I can't spell.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Has he not read the big banner at the top of the Amazon that says that deliveries & services will be delayed due to the virus issues? They're getting essential supplies out first, even if you have a Prime account. Everything is running a bit different now. But why would a fucking pandemic even register on his radar? He's got Anthro con to worry about!!

Tard Repository

smooth brain no wrinkles!
kiwifarms.net
Has he not read the big banner at the top of the Amazon that says that deliveries & services will be delayed due to the virus issues? They're getting essential supplies out first, even if you have a Prime account. Everything is running a bit different now. But why would a fucking pandemic even register on his radar? He's got Anthro con to worry about!!
Oh, haven't you heard? Everyone else can go fuck themselves if they aren't immediately dropping everything to service some fat lazy troon. Even the overworked and underpaid Grubhub drivers aren't safe from his 500 lbs. of unbridled Karen-isms. You just know Lou isn't tipping enough to make it worth the Grubhub/Doordash/Uber Eats driver's time and that's why his food is always later or never correct.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Oh, haven't you heard? Everyone else can go fuck themselves if they aren't immediately dropping everything to service some fat lazy troon. Even the overworked and underpaid Grubhub drivers aren't safe from his 500 lbs. of unbridled Karen-isms. You just know Lou isn't tipping enough to make it worth the Grubhub/Doordash/Uber Eats driver's time and that's why his food is always later or never correct.
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't tip at all, he's supposedly so strapped for cash. That's why his orders are always late or messed up. You order enough, the drivers get to know you. I wouldn't be surprised if there are drivers who actively avoid his orders. Fuck needing money, it's not worth the hassle.

Wooden Spoon

36,trans,single and looking for 8 cans of pringles
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, when you work for GrubHub, doordash, ubereats or other delivery services you just get a ping when someone puts an order through in your area at a location and you either accept or deny. You dont get the delivery info or anything, its basically it's like a "McDonalds got an order and you are .1 miles away from this location, accept to deliver" and you know who you are delivering too when you pick up the food and it processes to the next part of the order. HOWEVER...you, as a delivery person, get to review the care the customer gave you. If enough delivery drivers give him a piss poor rating, the application will begin to blacklist him from ordering from certain restaurants.

Does Lou live in an area where Instacart would deliver to him? Instacart is a service that delivers groceries, and not fast food, to your residence.

PBJ Sucks

I'll take the Triforce of Dinner to protect me
kiwifarms.net
My life has been full of improperly fitting footwear due to feet that stores just don't carry the right sizes for, and that has never happened to my feet. Like, nothing even close. Depending on the time of my life I have done quite a lot of daily walking as well. Either he is actively making it worse or he really does need a doctor. I would say doctor.

Wooden Spoon

36,trans,single and looking for 8 cans of pringles
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, I've been thinking that too. I'm a woman, and pinchy shoes have been the bane of my entire life. Especially for formal events and working in a professional setting. And dont even get me started on pregnant trotters. But...like @PBJ Sucks mentioned...never, EVER has that happened to my foot. I have a strong feeling I know what it is, and Lou isn't going to like it.

download.jpeg

NadahFingah

kiwifarms.net
Does Lou live in an area where Instacart would deliver to him? Instacart is a service that delivers groceries, and not fast food, to your residence.
Right there is the problem. If you buy groceries you have to cook them yourself, and I'm sure that even something as simple as microwaving a TV dinner takes more effort than Lou is willing to put forth. So even if Instacart is an option it's probably out of the question in Lou's mind.

My life has been full of improperly fitting footwear due to feet that stores just don't carry the right sizes for, and that has never happened to my feet. Like, nothing even close. Depending on the time of my life I have done quite a lot of daily walking as well. Either he is actively making it worse or he really does need a doctor. I would say doctor.
How much do you wanna bet that he's letting his foot rot to the point that it's gonna need to be amputated so he can use being uninsured as an excuse to continue e-begging?

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Jesus CHRIST Lou you stupid fuck your damn foot is rotting off, stop spending money on ~buying wants~ and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You keep saying it's because you don't have bandages and you don't have shoes and you have to walk ten miles to Dollar Store uphill in the snow both ways because your starving five year old welfare queen baby nephew lives on nothing but apples and grape drank or what the fuck ever, if you're going to keep posting pictures of your disgusting dying foot to try and guilt people into money then ACTIVELY TAKE SOME SORT OF STEPS TO PROTECT IT.

All you ever do is complain that you're 'barely ever off your feet', well then use that extra grift money to order some food, real cost-efficient food, online and spare yourself a couple of trips. You don't have 'left over money' when you have no actual income of your own. You're absolutely compulsive. And frankly for a proper ref sheet anything less than $100 is laughable anyways, but find someone just using Waitress bases or any of the multitude of other ones out there who will give you a mix-and-match ref for cheap because let's be real, you're going to have an identity crisis and change your fursona again in about two weeks anyways.

Mad on the internet.

Last edited:

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
>a transphobic family that has hated me since I turned 18.
You are what, 36 years old now? And you only started pretending to be a tranny, at the latest, five years ago? Hm, so you had eighteen years of your life being a absolute leech while the last years you were being a pretend tranny leech. I think I can see where they might hate you, Lou, and it's got nothing to do with you wanting to cut off your dick (though that doesn't help your case).
>bah. i can never afford to buy art usually so i don't know what prices are like.
BUY FOOD YOU DUMB FUCK. AND FOODS IN TERM OF INGREDIENTS FOR HOMECOOKED MEALS. And some fucking socks. There you go, you saved your feet and your gut (though you could spare to lose some fucking fat, fatty). You can mass debate to shitty tiger art later, godammit. :alog: