Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @TygrssWrtr - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New sperging from Lou.

Gets called out (again):
View attachment 1311624

Speaks the truth!

View attachment 1311617

About his "trans"-ness:

View attachment 1311619

Image:

View attachment 1311621
View attachment 1311622
1590152026823.png

I like how even with a tweet forcing him to have some introspection, Louis deflects it onto everyone else. He's only mean because the other person is, and because other people are trying to make him conform. As if Louis doesn't go actively hunting for people he doesn't even know to start arguments with in conversations he has no part of for zero reason.

That comic is also unintentionally great. Still using the trans allegory it's not-so-subtly trying to invoke, the character dyes their hair for everyone to see and becomes dejected when the people they force to acknowledge it don't like it, all before finishing by realizing they failed to find validation in attention-seeking and implying it's the fault of the people around them.

But in Louis's case, he would fit into this metaphor if he had maybe three strands of dyed hair and used the fact that these strands are a different color to blame why everyone seems to dislike him for some mysterious reason.

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1311657

I like how even with a tweet forcing him to have some introspection, Louis deflects it onto everyone else. He's only mean because the other person is, and because other people are trying to make him conform. As if Louis doesn't go actively hunting for people he doesn't even know to start arguments with in conversations he has no part of for zero reason.

That comic is also unintentionally great. Still using the trans allegory it's not-so-subtly trying to invoke, the character dyes their hair for everyone to see and becomes dejected when the people they force to acknowledge it don't like it, all before finishing by realizing they failed to find validation in attention-seeking and implying it's the fault of the people around them.

But in Louis's case, he would fit into this metaphor if he had maybe three strands of dyed hair and used the fact that these strands are a different color to blame why everyone seems to dislike him for some mysterious reason.
The interesting thing about the comic is that it evokes a sense of "I'm doing this for approval."

When you're doing something for you, because you truly like it, or because it feels right to you, other people's opinions can get you down, but they don't really matter in the end. And when you're working with weird boundaries, like with hair dying and "OMG, natural colors!," you start within the boundary, move to the edges, and then slowly start pushing it. Any kind of transition is a slow thing. A little bit here, a little bit there. People accept change introduced to them over time more easily than they accept it all at once.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Gets called out (again):
View attachment 1311624

Speaks the truth!

View attachment 1311617
Louis trying the "I deleted the tweet so it doesn't exist" thing again is so weird. Like does he honestly believe that he is fooling anyone with that?

18.PNG

Re: the second tweet from that quote, he remembered this later. Good on you, Lou for acknowledging that when you're wrong, you get upset about it. But that isn't really something to be proud of.

17.PNG

And drum roll for Lou's latest want. What did Lou order this time?

I would also like to point out that between this quote and my new post, we have a nice snapshot of Lou's "lack of money and wants". Twitter web app from the gaming laptop, Twitter for iPhone from his iPhone, and Twitter for iPad from his 3rd or 4th iPad. I can't keep track at this point of which number iPad this is.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Speaks the truth!

1590149773697.png
Poor widdle Lou, his only fault is he's actually far too nice and conformist for his own good. Being him must really suck. I mean he takes care of his immunocompromised mother and step-father and his nephew, he gives his single parent brother lots of stuff, and he's far too nice for his own good!
Her hair looks like a Popsicle Firecracker lmao
1590154667288.png
This is how we know Lou won't dye his hair this way: those are fat free popsicles.

Also, I haven't seen anyone seriously comment on him shitting blood. Rate me late if I missed it, here goes.
So, there's two types of bloody stool, one for the upper GI tract and one for the lower. If it's vivid red, it's lower, if it's tarry black and stinks to the heavens it's upper.
Lower GI tract cases, from least serious to worst:
  • Anal or rectal fissures. He's either stuffing something big up his ass frequently, or he's shitting logs. I think we can safely rule out the first, and, knowing his diet, the second is more likely anyway. Easy to cure: stop eating so much junk food and only drinking soda. Introduce some fibers into your diet and drink lots of water.
  • Hemorrhoids. Another likely candidate considering he's sitting on his fat ass all day every day. In addition to the above, stand up and walk around for ten minutes every hour. At the very least.
  • Intestinal polyps. That's a bad one, but still relatively easy to cure - colonoscopy hurts like a bitch though, and you'll have to starve yourself the previous day. Still, a lot better than its natural progression,
  • The Big C. You're not paying me enough to do this much research, and I'm not a medical professional either. You cheap-ass fat fuck.
Upper GI tract cases, from least serious to worst:
  • Injured esophagus. That should heal on its own as long as you're not fucking with it by eating anything too hard without thorougly chewing it and drinking acidic stuff - carbonated soda, booze, lemonade, etc.
  • Stomach or duodenal ulcer. Bad, but still curable. You'll just have to completely change your diet. No more fizzy drinks or alcohol, fatty and/or spicy food, no general stomach irritants such as tomato or onions. Healing could take quite long, and you're still going to have to take proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole to keep your stomach acid in check in addition to a complete change in diet. Hope you like m.ilk and crackers.
  • The Big C. Oooh that's bad. You're still not paying me shit, Lou-boy. Maybe I should toss out a Paypal link, like you do, and charge you for my work. I'm also hurt you didn't include me in your screenshots despite me telling you so, you asshole.
To sum it all up, you should stop being yourself and your condition will improve. If you're lucky. If your family is lucky.
Edit: how the fuck did that quote ending tag show up?

Last edited:

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Poor widdle Lou, his only fault is he's actually far too nice and conformist for his own good. Being him must really suck. I mean he takes care of his immunocompromised mother and step-father and his nephew, he gives his single parent brother lots of stuff, and he's far too nice for his own good!

This is how we know Lou won't dye his hair this way: those are fat free popsicles.

Also, I haven't seen anyone seriously comment on him shitting blood. Rate me late if I missed it, here goes.
So, there's two types of bloody stool, one for the upper GI tract and one for the lower. If it's vivid red, it's lower, if it's tarry black and stinks to the heavens it's upper.
Lower GI tract cases, from least serious to worst:
  • Anal or rectal fissures. He's either stuffing something big up his ass frequently, or he's shitting logs. I think we can safely rule out the first, and, knowing his diet, the second is more likely anyway. Easy to cure: stop eating so much junk food and only drinking soda. Introduce some fibers into your diet and drink lots of water.
  • Hemorrhoids. Another likely candidate considering he's sitting on his fat ass all day every day. In addition to the above, stand up and walk around for ten minutes every hour. At the very least.
  • Intestinal polyps. That's a bad one, but still relatively easy to cure - colonoscopy hurts like a bitch though, and you'll have to starve yourself the previous day. Still, a lot better than its natural progression,
  • The Big C. You're not paying me enough to do this much research, and I'm not a medical professional either. You cheap-ass fat fuck.
Upper GI tract cases, from least serious to worst:
  • Injured esophagus. That should heal on its own as long as you're not fucking with it by eating anything too hard without thorougly chewing it and drinking acidic stuff - carbonated soda, booze, lemonade, etc.
  • Stomach or duodenal ulcer. Bad, but still curable. You'll just have to completely change your diet. No more fizzy drinks or alcohol, fatty and/or spicy food, no general stomach irritants such as tomato or onions. Healing could take quite long, and you're still going to have to take proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole to keep your stomach acid in check in addition to a complete change in diet. Hope you like tard cum and crackers.
  • The Big C. Oooh that's bad. You're still not paying me shit, Lou-boy. Maybe I should toss out a Paypal link, like you do, and charge you for my work. I'm also hurt you didn't include me in your screenshots despite me telling you so, you asshole.
To sum it all up, you should stop being yourself and your condition will improve. If you're lucky. If your family is lucky.

Lou being Lou, he's definitely just squeezing out fatboy poops and that's the entirety of it. 'Shitting blood' is about the correct amount of overexaggeration for 'smear of blood on the toilet paper', anything more that and we'd have had an entire Literally Dying saga by now and he'd be using it to e-beg.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Boris Blank's glass eye

kiwifarms.net
Lou being Lou, he's definitely just squeezing out fatboy poops and that's the entirety of it. 'Shitting blood' is about the correct amount of overexaggeration for 'smear of blood on the toilet paper', anything more that and we'd have had an entire Literally Dying saga by now and he'd be using it to e-beg.
Yeah, IMO the "dumping out whole logs" and hemorrhoids are the most likely candidates. I'd just like to see him squirm and sweat, contemplating the fragile and fleeting nature of life.

However, he didn't use his toe to the fullest either, and that looked really bad. He's been trying to downplay it, and I'm not really convinced it was a whole lot of nothing.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Louis trying the "I deleted the tweet so it doesn't exist" thing again is so weird. Like does he honestly believe that he is fooling anyone with that?

View attachment 1312001

Re: the second tweet from that quote, he remembered this later. Good on you, Lou for acknowledging that when you're wrong, you get upset about it. But that isn't really something to be proud of.

View attachment 1312000

And drum roll for Lou's latest want. What did Lou order this time?

I would also like to point out that between this quote and my new post, we have a nice snapshot of Lou's "lack of money and wants". Twitter web app from the gaming laptop, Twitter for iPhone from his iPhone, and Twitter for iPad from his 3rd or 4th iPad. I can't keep track at this point of which number iPad this is.
Never seen anyone with so many delivery problems. Hey chubs, as long as it left the vendor, it's 'in transit'.

Can I just say that I've been up since 2 am and Kiwifarms is a wierd place?

View attachment 1312145
Was Lou's poop keeping you up?

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
I discovered this thread this morning and I'm not entirely certain if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I wanna put in my little two cents. So why does Louis pander and whine to an inactive audience? He just sits on Twitter bickering about transphobia or retweeting posts, replying to certain tweets in the most mundane and negative ways possible. I hardly see any activity from his 182 followers. When he does it's only 1 or 2 likes. So it begs the question, why bother sniveling and crying to an audience that hardly exists? There may have been people giving him money in the past but it's apparent no one, other than his two active followers, give a shit anymore. It's just turning into some 13 year old's dead blog where they complain about their parents and talk about their non-existent depression.

At least the 13 year old has room to change. From what I've been reading about Louis, he isn't worth saving as I can tell he doesn't have any self awareness at all and probably never will.
Go back a few years and his Twitter interactions seem almost normal. He was constantly getting into pointless political squabbles even then, but he at least had a regular group of friends he interacted with and who interacted with him on friendly terms about a variety of subjects.

1590169139773.png 1590173652685.png 1590169214655.png 1590169751940.png

Most of those old friends like SixArmedSweater, marcusnoble, and phoenixtheblade are all but gone from his online life now, from all appearances. Interactions tend to be infrequent and perfunctory, and old friends haven't really been replaced by new ones from what I can tell.

1590171162060.png

(Marcus Noble, incidentally, has referred to Louis as his "girlfriend" at least three times, and they've apparently roomed together at cons and exchanged gifts with some frequency. Don't ask me to explain that one.)

1590171775794.png 1590173155052.png 1590172654122.png 1590171872993.png 1590171954600.png 1590172166830.png 1590172386853.png

Last edited:

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Most of those old friends like SixArmedSweater, marcusnoble, and phoenixtheblade are all but gone from his online life now, from all appearances. Interactions tend to be infrequent and perfunctory, and old friends haven't really been replaced by new ones from what I can tell.

View attachment 1312189

(Marcus Noble, incidentally, has referred to Louis as his "girlfriend" at least three times, and they've apparently roomed together at cons and exchanged gifts with some frequency. Don't ask me to explain that one.)

View attachment 1312208 View attachment 1312250 View attachment 1312235 View attachment 1312213 View attachment 1312219 View attachment 1312222 View attachment 1312226
I've definitely seen him interact with Marcus Noble at least once or twice, but definitely not much of a conversation. A cursory look through Marcus's twitter makes him sound reasonable well-adjusted for a furry though-- job (at least until recently, rip), roommate, cooks his own adult meals, active social life via D&D games, generally no excess of political sperging or slapfighting, thinks positively of his parents on Mother's Day, etc etc. My guess would be that they keep in contact very loosely but aren't really friends like they used to be, which is understandable because in Lou's current state I can't imagine he'd be much fun to be friends with.

Shame, Lou could use some normal friends in his life.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shame, Lou could use some normal friends in his life.
Yes, but as you point out, Lou would be terrible to be friends with. He's toxic sludge, and no one who would be a good friend to have deserves to be saddled with a Lou.

Tolerating a terrible person in the hope they'll get better is a young person's game, and so rarely pays dividends. I don't begrudge anyone who offers legit advice or has hopes for someone like Lou to get better, but I've learned to be very pessimistic about that.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Another rebrand, Lou is now @dinahtigress on Twitter.

surgery.jpg
(archive)
So Dad Gagliardi is apparently home from his stent surgery. Now granted, I'm not super well-versed in this sort of thing because I have the good fortune of a very healthy family, but that seems like a hell of a thing to be sent right home from, and wasn't Lou also saying they were going to quarantine the dude in the other side of the house for two weeks? That's a hell of an aftercare routine.
(edit: looked it up, and this is the most ridiculously minimal surgery ever, apparently the aftereffects are 'potential minor soreness at teeny tiny incision site'. On the one hand, good to hear they aren't just ditching the poor dude to fend for himself while actually post-op for something serious, on the other hand really Lou, this is what you've been literally sobbing over?)

walmart.jpg
(archive)
Ah, and there's the real reason for his Walmart expedition.

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, good to hear they aren't just ditching the poor dude to fend for himself while actually post-op for something serious, on the other hand really Lou, this is what you've been literally sobbing over?)
Emphasis mine. Lou has a real talent for making mountains out of molehills, especially when it benefits him in any way, shape, or form. He really might have some of that kosher blood in him, 'cause he sure as fuck isn't Italian.

Real Italians would rather commit suicide than use pre-made pasta sauce. None of the real Italian pizzerias stock ketchup on the Old Continent, and some of the proprietors or waiters even go ballistic when someone even thinks about desecrating nonna's tomato sauce with some fake shit full of preservatives and artificial aromas. You want more sauce? Sure, go ahead, it's an old family recipe, take as much as you want, it's really good, I remember when granny used to make it every day. Ketchup? Fuck off you filthy heathen before I massacre you.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
So remember how Lou has a bit of uh, a bit of a habit of jumping into things headfirst without actually looking into the situation he's inserting himself into (first example that springs to mind, when he told the woman with cycling oxygen levels she was literally killing his parents)?

So this popped up on his feed, which of course he was very happy to claim his victim badge for:
overreaction0.jpg
(archive)
Oooh, targetted harassment, oppressing one's identity, very scary! Of course, I was curious, so I gave a little clicky click to see just what it was that person got reported for...

Oh, it's because they're absolutely shit-eating crazy.
overreaction.jpeg
(archive)
Also, and more importantly to Lou's crowd, this was a tranny slapfight. The one Lou's deciding to side with? Was apparently calling whoever they were fighting with (an autistic trans-something-not-female) a bitch on purpose because they knew it was a misgender. So basically, being an absolute cunt in the most un-woke way possible.
And what, dare you ask, was the cause of this ride on the crazy train? Well,
overreaction2.jpg

TL;DR Lou is siding with an absolutely batshit crazy asshole and I'm keeping an eye on this one because if they chimp out this hard over an innocuous 'okay boomer' then I guarantee there's milk to be had. Think I'm gonna slide this one on over into Tranny Sideshows, does anyone know if crossposting is kosher?

Edited to add, I thought the army tested for people who have the emotional volatility of an eight year old?
bugfuckcrazy.jpg
(archive)