Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @wyldkatte - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's add to the list of insult hypocrisy! Ableist edition!

Transphobia from the other person aside, they REALLY need to learn that this doesn't help their case in the slightest, especially when they complain about other people doing the same thing.
View attachment 1414652
3lfh7
militant atheist
Does that mean Lou's fedora has a woodland camouflage pattern?
mlady.gif
1593395498314.png

You have to admit, the resemblance is uncanny.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A message to her "enemies".
1593395200764.png

Not thinking trans women are women would make you a Nazi according to @TygressArt.
1593395447203.png

Transphobia from the other person aside, they REALLY need to learn that this doesn't help their case in the slightest, especially when they complain about other people doing the same thing.
View attachment 1414652
3lfh7
It would be interesting to see if Artemis would say the same thing toward Jewish and/or Muslim people.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1414652
3lfh7
Reviewing this argument, Louis is butting in to another person's conversation again. But religion wasn't even the topic, it was about trans people invading women's spaces. Louis just brings up religion for no reason like a fedora atheist.

That's the thing about atheists, they're the same as people who are religious in the sense that nobody really feels strongly about what you believe, but you better believe they think it's annoying if you try to insert it into every waking conversation. If you need to remind everyone by bragging about being an atheist, you're not better than the obnoxious religious types who try to turn each interaction with a person into a religious conversion therapy session.

The big difference, however, is that annoying religious types are being sanctimonious. It's annoying, but at least it isn't aggravating. Louis is an angry, indignant atheist, so by all means he is significantly worse than your standard religious type because he's going out of his way to be irritating.

ArtisanOnion

kiwifarms.net
Bold of him to assume refusing to change out of spite would end up benefitting him in the long run considering it's lost them over a hundred "friends" in the past three years, probably more.

It would be interesting to see if Artemis would say the same thing toward Jewish and/or Muslim people.
It would be interesting to see how their pretty catholic family would react to them saying this alongside the consistent lies about their family's history.

Edit:
Reviewing this argument, Louis is butting in to another person's conversation again. But religion wasn't even the topic, it was about trans people invading women's spaces. Louis just brings up religion for no reason like a fedora atheist.

That's the thing about atheists, they're the same as people who are religious in the sense that nobody really feels strongly about what you believe, but you better believe they think it's annoying if you try to insert it into every waking conversation. If you need to remind everyone by bragging about being an atheist, you're not better than the obnoxious religious types who try to turn each interaction with a person into a religious conversion therapy session.

The big difference, however, is that annoying religious types are being sanctimonious. It's annoying, but at least it isn't aggravating. Louis is an angry, indignant atheist, so by all means he is significantly worse than your standard religious type because he's going out of his way to be irritating.
That is an EXTREMELY good point, and it kinda adds to the fact that a shitload of Lou's arguments involve him projecting his own flaws onto the other people he butts into.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Lou talking about 'his enemies' and 'best not to piss off the mistress of the hunt' (with... I assume that's a wonder woman gif or something) is the most embarrassing thing I've seen since that one tranny who talks about ninja-kung-fu'ing people with a rock tied to the end of his braid or whatever.

Also, he... he does know Wonder Woman isn't actually the goddess Artemis, right? Like her name is Diana, the Roman knockoff, but she's Greek, this is as much of a bastardization crossover fanfic AU as the rest of the hot-ass mess that is the DC Universe.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Lou talking about 'his enemies' and 'best not to piss off the mistress of the hunt' (with... I assume that's a wonder woman gif or something) is the most embarrassing thing I've seen since that one tranny who talks about ninja-kung-fu'ing people with a rock tied to the end of his braid or whatever.

Also, he... he does know Wonder Woman isn't actually the goddess Artemis, right? Like her name is Diana, the Roman knockoff, but she's Greek, this is as much of a bastardization crossover fanfic AU as the rest of the hot-ass mess that is the DC Universe.
Looks like we're gonna get to play the game of "friend or messing with him"
View attachment 1413678
Incoming meltdown predicted

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net

“Mistress of the hunt”? If Artemis were to even engage, it would not be in defense of a misogynistic incel like Lou.

I don’t even understand how you go around attacking women like he does, cry “But I’m trans!,” and then expect that you’re going to hide behind the chiton of a goddess who very much hates garbage men.

ThrowawayFurry

kiwifarms.net
Archive

Lou added EVEN MORE SHIT to his amazon wishlist. Are you fucking kidding me you fat cow? You're busy hawing over needing food and water but you're more concerned that people can't buy your fucking wants? This is among one of many reasons people actively despise you Lou. Not because you're trans. Not because you're fat. Because you're a fucking thieving grifter and a compulsive liar.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Archive

Lou added EVEN MORE SHIT to his amazon wishlist. Are you fucking kidding me you fat cow? You're busy hawing over needing food and water but you're more concerned that people can't buy your fucking wants? This is among one of many reasons people actively despise you Lou. Not because you're trans. Not because you're fat. Because you're a fucking thieving grifter and a compulsive liar.
Like Jake Alley, I'm honestly impressed and MOTI that Lou actually thrives on nothing but lies and grifts.

Why do honest work when leeches like these get rewarded every day?

kevin

kiwifarms.net
I wish someone would reply to Lou's Internet Tough Guy posts with that gif of J. Jonah Jameson laughing that Lou likes to trot out when he's arguing.

as for his disdain and hatred of all religion, wonder if that includes Judaism, the religion that his dozens of totally Jewish relatives would likely follow? and if he hates religion, why does he have books about Wicca on his wish list? why does he claim himself to be "the goddess of the hunt" and feel such deep attachment to Greek and Roman dieties?

it couldn't be that Lou is a hypocrite.... could it?!

Last edited:

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Archive

He has a book about wicca on there. Wasn't he just talking about all religion being bad?

JoyQ

“politically obsessed rtard”
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he thinks this is how normal people with jobs spend money. I’ve never seen anyone spend so much time talking about buying crap, needing to buy crap and actually buying crap. You don’t need a new book once a week. You don’t need new shoes once a month. You don’t need water bottles in order to drink water.

I really wonder if his family grew up well off. Where did he learn to spend like this?

NadahFingah

kiwifarms.net
He has a book about wicca on there. Wasn't he just talking about all religion being bad?
I was about to bring that up. In my experience that's just what happens to obnoxious high school atheists, or in Lou's case, obnoxious 36 year old atheists with the mentality of a high schooler. Most of the kids I knew who were like that in high school are following some branch of neopaganism, and I always find it funny when those "GOD DOESN'T EXIST! FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" types turn around and start acting like witchcraft and shit is real.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he thinks this is how normal people with jobs spend money. I’ve never seen anyone spend so much time talking about buying crap, needing to buy crap and actually buying crap. You don’t need a new book once a week. You don’t need new shoes once a month. You don’t need water bottles in order to drink water.

I really wonder if his family grew up well off. Where did he learn to spend like this?
Nowhere. I'd say his family is lower-middle class at best, and they'd be living in a trailer excuse me, mobile home if they didn't have a proper house.
He's the poster child for the "poor people have poor monetary discipline and always go for instant gratification" stereotype. He doesn't know the concept of "saving up money for later emergencies" or "saving up money for more expensive shit", but that makes me wonder just how he got his iShit, gaymer laptop, and gaymer chair.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Archive

It's empty again. Definitely someone fucking with him.