Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex 'Ace' Maddox / Tegan Ainsley / Taryn Amita / Diana / Lynn Brooks / @wyldkatte - Suicide baiting, borderline, furry scam artist on a mission to be the most obnoxious leech on society who is reading this thread right now

Louis is having a furry identity crisis! What should his new fursona be?

• Total voters

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Handle changed to @TygressWrtr
For Christ's sake.
More of Lou's totally legitimate adoring fans are for real emailing him again! And it's totally not suspicious that they're being posted literal seconds after they've been received.
View attachment 1417911
View attachment 1417912
0DZWT

Edit: another set, this time attacking that Nitrofox guy too.
View attachment 1417917
View attachment 1417920

Edit 2: Holy hell
View attachment 1417924
HF40A

Louis isn't paying attention to the timestamps.

Again.

He's receiving these emails the exact moment he's screencapping them.

Again.

Lurk

Thanks _01 for the art of my fursona, Tygrss Grftr
kiwifarms.net
Lou has received more love notes from himself. Apologies for the wide screenshots, I wanted to get the time of his post in alongside the time of his phone screenshot. My time zone is obviously UK based but the minutes are the same and indicate he took the email screenshots within 1 minute of 'receiving' them.
1593509136678.png

1593509203267.png

1593509776276.png

Edited because I duplicated an image

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Lou has received more love notes from himself. Apologies for the wide screenshots, I wanted to get the time of his post in alongside the time of his phone screenshot. My time zone is obviously UK based but the minutes are the same and indicate he took the email screenshots within 1 minute of 'receiving' them.
View attachment 1418090
View attachment 1418096
View attachment 1418137
Edited because I duplicated an image
These don't strike me as things a troll would say. Maybe I'm overthinking it though, but there's still the fact that he took the screenshots immediately. Is he just constantly refreshing gmail waiting for a new message? He said he was "almost asleep" which implies he wasn't actively using his phone until he got the email.
It also begs another question, who checks their email when trying to sleep anyway? and why would he go through all of the effort of having a back and fourth on twitter with the troll if he was trying to sleep?
The answer is probably "he wouldn't".
Either he has a really autistic troll, and Lou himself is so autistic that despite trying to sleep, he HAD to get the last word on an anonymous troll, or he's just sending them to himself.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Have we ever seen a cow like this recover? I mean I know this guy has no hope since he's 40 and probably a decade away from an obesity related death.

But what about others? Has anyone stopped begging, got a job and repented for being a drain on society
The only calf I know got better is the "die cis scum" girl who grew out of Tumblr and got better. Logged off and never returned to the internet.
The rest are just tumbling down, down, down, down. Nothing is real but the way that I feel/And I feel like going down, down, down, down/Down, down, down, down, down

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
You know, I was lurking the troon reddit thread back when this guy first popped up. I thought it was quaint and funny that a schlub like this would crop up from this neck of the woods, which (pre-coof) had a habit of hosting a big giant furry fuckfest every year. Once upon a time I worked with hotels, and there were always those rumors floating around the staff of litter boxes being found in rooms at the big hotels around town whenever that thing popped up.

But 140 pages in a few months? Gods now I'm chomping at the bit

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Handle changed to @TygressWrtr
View attachment 1417581

Well at least we know they're speaking from experience this time, even if they're completely generalizing an entire section of their state that they've probably never set foot in.
View attachment 1417582
View attachment 1417590

Does he think that acknowledging how shitty he is makes him look like less of an asshole? or is quirky?
View attachment 1417595
I'll happily take your average "PennsyTuckian" over a lazy, worthless, gender special, basement-dwelling Pinko like Louie. At least most PennsyTuckians understand the value of a hard day's work and earning what you have. Fuck Louie.

"I revel in being a worthless piece of shit who hates everyone." And then in a day or two Lard-ass Louie will make a self-pitying Tweet about why he doesn't understand why no one likes him. Big fucking mystery!

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll happily take your average "PennsyTuckian" over a lazy, worthless, gender special, basement-dwelling Pinko like Louie. At least most PennsyTuckians understand the value of a hard day's work and earning what you have. Fuck Louie.

"I revel in being a worthless piece of shit who hates everyone." And then in a day or two Lard-ass Louie will make a self-pitying Tweet about why he doesn't understand why no one likes him. Big fucking mystery!
As someone who knows a lot of people in Pennsyltucky, Lou can go fuck himself with a rake. They are hard working people who left a lot of impact on me in many ways, and all they want is a good hard day's work and a homemade meal to come home to with their family and friends. It's something foreign to Lou since he is a malignant asshole who revels in being a parasitic asshole who begs for fast food daily and never did hard work for money.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Lou is so sheltered (never venturing beyond Family Dollar) that he thinks he lives in the heart of "Pennsyltucky." He lives in a city inside the Pittsburgh metro area, for crying out loud. He has never been to the "real" Pennsyltucky in his life.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Louis is awake and mad at TERFs
View attachment 1419183
(Archive)
You haven't debunked anything, Lou. I get that you're completely inept at arguing, but this is fucking pathetic. :story:
Did he just call a trans-identifying persyn a TERF? He's literally erasing zhir lived experiences and existence! Could Lou himself be... A GOSH DARN DANGNABBIT TERF?

Edit: here's the url in case the fucking video doesn't want to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE