Love Letter and Yandere Sim Clones - Where jilted weebs try to one-up their former virgin-with-rage senpai

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
He keeps saying this and yet he never fucks off. He's not going anywhere, hes just acting like he is.
Edit : Wow, gee. Proven right yet again, because Cameron can't keep his story straight.

View attachment 1596344 View attachment 1596345
Hey guys, remember that time Cameron made us all look like retards when he came here with no proof of innocence and tried to get buddy buddy with people telling him fuck off over and over?

shit. I was ninja’d

Whitesnake

GΔCTGΔCTGΔCTGΔCT
kiwifarms.net
You're a retard, how do you know what the fuck you're talking about if you haven't read what you're fucking talking about?
Nigga take a xanny and calm yourself.

The screenshots are the important part. Though they can be faked, they’re many magnitudes more reliable than someone’s word. Anyone can make any accusation.

Though I guess he isn’t denying sending the nudes, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lewdwig van beethoven

Ms. Close Source
kiwifarms.net
Nigga take a xanny and calm yourself.

The screenshots are the important part. Though they can be faked, they’re many magnitudes more reliable than someone’s word. Anyone can make any accusation.

Though I guess he isn’t denying sending the nudes, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you are a retard and i would not fuck you (also, no one would fuck you)

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
Not defending what he did, but if he was forced to take meth as a kid, and was physically and mentally abused by his mom and went through all that shit. I think he needs to get fucking help. Most pedos deserve a shotgun to the face, but if this is the actual product of mental and physical abuse, I think he needs to be locked up and given mental treatment.

ChariotOfMara

kiwifarms.net
I will say though, there is some info being talked about related to a *demo* that I can't exactly say directly.

But it's not soon. At all. Honestly guessing any "hype" will be dead by then.
Demo for what? Love Letter? That’s supposedly going to take a year optimistically. If you’re talking about another autistic project, please do tell. Otherwise, don’t bother dangling “secret” information.

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
My bad, forgot this thread isn't exclusively LL.

Not a year, but they're obviously pressed because of Alex finally releasing Osana. If you had to think of the most OBVIOUS date based on the theme/name of the game you might guess it. It'll be delayed, 100% guarantee.
Imo that is so stupid Alex took fucking 6 years to get a demo unless they are stupid enough to have promised it before Yandere Dev they shouldn't be rushing it. If it takes them 1 year extra to come out with better more compact demo the it won't matter that Osana cam first. They could even use the relative amount of time instead vs who's came out first as a way to get people on their side.

What happened to the murdoc (or something like that( guy who was planning on starting another Yandere sim game? Haven't really been keeping up but I remember other people splitting off during the whole voice actor controversy

ChariotOfMara

kiwifarms.net
My bad, forgot this thread isn't exclusively LL.

Not a year, but they're obviously pressed because of Alex finally releasing Osana. Not even six months. It'll be delayed, 100% guarantee. They're being heavily ambitious, if that's even the correct word for it.

Edit: I'm just gonna be slightly more vague, I don't want the Ape getting mad. Pretty sure they all stalk this thread anyway.
Why do you even care about his feelings? His entire fan base just ignores this thread as evil demon hackers out to destroy anyone and everyone. Feel free to say whatever the fuck you want without consideration for feelings. As Lewdwig compiled there were 8 people doxed from this shitshow and you’re worried about making Logan a little upset? He was revealed to have sent dick pics to a child. I don’t think anything you reveal can be worse. Stop with the vague posting.

@Gunt.Inc Madoc isn't working on a project as far as I know. I believe he said he would without thinking and then after cooling off decided it was a bad idea.

FruityVitamens546

kiwifarms.net
What happened to the murdoc (or something like that( guy who was planning on starting another Yandere sim game? Haven't really been keeping up but I remember other people splitting off during the whole voice actor controversy
You mean Madoc the Squirrel Boy?

Madoc was never part of the development team, just part of the volunteer team as their PR guy and owned the LL Fan server for a bit. He was a big Apeis simp for a long while until I believe Apeis’s doxxing occurred and left the server, giving ownership to Dylan.

Madoc has returned to the LL server, but he has no mod or admin roles and mostly just lurks.

He is planning on making some weird Visual Novel game, not so much a YS clone.