Love Letter and Yandere Sim Clones - Where jilted weebs try to one-up their former virgin-with-rage senpai

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
Big Rigs is so broken and unplayable that you can least laugh at it for being as unbelievably broken as Big Rigs is. While the hypothetical Love Letter and Yandere Sim games will likely be broken pieces of shit, odds are they won't be broken in a funny way that Big Rigs is. They'll likely be closer to something like Fallout 76- just frustrating and annoying to play while also being very taxing on most mid-lower tier machines.
At least Big Rigs actually has an ending and was finished, even with how buggy and broken it is.

YandereShitposter

kiwifarms.net
@YandereShitposter yikes, dude.
View attachment 1600018
Edit: The comments under this post are pure autism. Beware.
My point was that it wasn't pedophilia, but it was fucking creepy. In no way I am condoning what DrApepiss did, but saying "DrApeis is a pedophile" when it was just 2 kids with a big fucking age gap, with one kid being creepy is just incorrect and misinformation. Also, it was in the past, before LoveLetter was a thing, so saying that he still is a pedophile is just incorrect. (I'm in no way saying he shouldn't suffer consequences for his actions, but the post is saying that he is a pedophile, not that he was a pedophile [he wasn't even a pedophile in the first place, but whatever])

Yes, some of that was on me, I didn't word it correctly. But for some reason, I can't edit the post on my phone and honestly, I can't be bothered to edit it on my computer for petty drama.

TL;DR: It's fucking creepy and I don't condone it but it's still not pedophilia.

Dood.

"I'm losing an argument online, better dox myself"
kiwifarms.net
My point was that it wasn't pedophilia, but it was fucking creepy. In no way I am condoning what DrApepiss did, but saying "DrApeis is a pedophile" when it was just 2 kids with a big fucking age gap, with one kid being creepy is just incorrect and misinformation. Also, it was in the past, before LoveLetter was a thing, so saying that he still is a pedophile is just incorrect. (I'm in no way saying he shouldn't suffer consequences for his actions, but the post is saying that he is a pedophile, not that he was a pedophile [he wasn't even a pedophile in the first place, but whatever])

Yes, some of that was on me, I didn't word it correctly. But for some reason, I can't edit the post on my phone and honestly, I can't be bothered to edit it on my computer for petty drama.

TL;DR: It's fucking creepy and I don't condone it but it's still not pedophilia.
You still said that what's wrong with having feeling for another child and that people criticising Apeis don't have common sense. Well sexual relationship between kids is very wrong when there is a 5 year gap.

YandereShitposter

kiwifarms.net
You still said that what's wrong with having feeling for another child and that people criticising Apeis don't have common sense. Well sexual relationship between kids is very wrong when there is a 5 year gap.
I said that sending creepy sexual shit from a minor to another minor is not pedophilia.

And they didn't have any sexual relationships; they were friends (or at least they were not dating).

Also, as I said, I worded it rather poorly. What I was trying to say, is that pedophilia is WAY WORSE than a creepy kid talking to a younger kid.

CrippleFucker69

#1 Yakuza Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
I think it should be mentioned its not pedophilia by law, it is still pedophilia in the sense that Apeis is attracted to a much younger person then him. Keep in mind, the difference is big. Mainly, one is in high school, whereas the other person is in primary school.
Edit :
I said that sending creepy sexual shit from a minor to another minor is not pedophilia.

And they didn't have any sexual relationships; they were friends (or at least they were not dating).

Also, as I said, I worded it rather poorly. What I was trying to say, is that pedophilia is WAY WORSE than a creepy kid talking to a younger kid.
While i agree with the last point, your 2nd point is just wrong. He did literally send her dick pics and sexually harass her.

Dood.

"I'm losing an argument online, better dox myself"
kiwifarms.net

It should be considered pedophilia, I don't care what law says, Apeis sent these photos and talked sexually to a kid probably half his size in real life.

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I think it should be mentioned its not pedophilia by law, it is still pedophilia in the sense that Apeis is attracted to a much younger person then him. Keep in mind, the difference is big. Mainly, one is in high school, whereas the other person is in primary school.
I'm pretty sure Pedophilia is not defined in law and what is defined in law are illegal with children. You are conflating child predator with Pedophile since pedophilia only refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent children. they are colloquially used interchangeably since child predators are typically pedo's so people don't see the need to differentiate.

Last edited:

YandereShitposter

kiwifarms.net
Edit :

While i agree with the last point, your 2nd point is just wrong. He did literally send her dick pics and sexually harass her.
IMHO, it's not pedophilia at all. Imagine that a 30-year-old man would be interested in a 25-year-old woman. It's the same age offset, but it seems better, doesn't it? It's the same thing with this. Both people are in the same age group. Additionally, schools are not a way to tell the age group of someone. Some teenagers are in primary schools, and some teenagers are in high school.

Also, making sexual jokes or sexually harassing someone over the internet is not a relationship. They were not dating, they were just friends. (are friends not allowed to make sexual jokes?)

CrippleFucker69

#1 Yakuza Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty Pedophilia is not defined in law and what is defined in law are illegal with children. You are conflating child predator with Pedophile since pedophilia only refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Apeis was 15, he was attracted to a 10 year old. Is that not pedophilia by your own definition?

IMHO, it's not pedophilia at all. Imagine that a 30-year-old man would be interested in a 25-year-old woman. It's the same age offset, but it seems better, doesn't it? It's the same thing with this. Both people are in the same age group. Additionally, schools are not a way to tell the age group of someone. Some teenagers are in primary schools, and some teenagers are in high school.
It seems better because they both legally adults, plus people wouldn't bat an eye about it. IMO its still fucked up, but lets not derail into a discussion about if its morally wrong to fuck someone who is way younger then you. As for schools i see your point, but if a teenager is still in primary school i assume they're retarded or have some sort of mental disability hence why other people, me included, use it as a refrence.

Also, making sexual jokes or sexually harassing someone over the internet is not a relationship. They were not dating, they were just friends. (are friends not allowed to make sexual jokes?)
3434343.png

No, they are, but this sure doesn't seem like a joke to me. More so sexual harassment. I don't know about you, but it really doesn't matter if they were in a relationship or not? You can still groom someone even if you're not in a relationship with them.

YandereShitposter

kiwifarms.net
Apeis was 15, he was attracted to a 10 year old. Is that not pedophilia by your own definition?

It seems better because they both legally adults, plus people wouldn't bat an eye about it. IMO its still fucked up, but lets not derail into a discussion about if its morally wrong to fuck someone who is way younger then you. As for schools i see your point, but if a teenager is still in primary school i assume they're retarded or have some sort of mental disability hence why other people, me included, use it as a refrence.

View attachment 1600162
No, they are, but this sure doesn't seem like a joke to me. More so sexual harassment. I don't know about you, but it really doesn't matter if they were in a relationship or not? You can still groom someone even if you're not in a relationship with them.
If a child has feelings for another child, that isn't really pedophilia. Usually, people think of pedophilia as an attraction of an adult to small children. Apeis wasn't an adult. Additionally, I don't see any other instances of this predatory behaviour, so I think it's pretty safe to assume he stopped doing that; which further confirms that he actually isn't a pedophile, just a creep.

"but if a teenager is still in primary school i assume they're retarded or have some sort of mental disability"
In some countries (including mine) you go to primary school all the way up until you are 15 years old, and then you go to high school. I don't know about the US, though.

"You can still groom someone even if you're not in a relationship with them." I wasn't saying that he was not grooming. You said that he was in a sexual relationship with that person, and I simply disproved it.

"It seems better because they both legally are adults, plus people wouldn't bat an eye about it."
I mean, both people in this situation are legally minors, and it's the same age offset, so it should be considered equally.

Let me repeat, that while I agree DrApeis was grooming that child, I do not agree that he was a pedophile. I just don't think a child sending weird shit to another child is pedophilia, you know. The relative age does not really matter in determining if someone is a pedophile, it's more based on absolute age.

CrippleFucker69

#1 Yakuza Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
If a child has feelings for another child, that isn't really pedophilia. Usually, people think of pedophilia as an attraction of an adult to small children. Apeis wasn't an adult. Additionally, I don't see any other instances of this predatory behaviour, so I think it's pretty safe to assume he stopped doing that; which further confirms that he actually isn't a pedophile, just a creep.
Fair point, although it could just be a case of people not coming out and saying they were ERPing with this dude. If a child, yes, Apeis wasn't a child he was a teenager at the point talking to an actual prepubescent child, how is that not, at the very least, creepy?

"but if a teenager is still in primary school i assume they're retarded or have some sort of mental disability"
In some countries (including mine) you go to primary school all the way up until you are 15 years old, and then you go to high school. I don't know about the US, though.
Which country? This is quite the news to me.

"You can still groom someone even if you're not in a relationship with them." I wasn't saying that he was not grooming. You said that he was in a sexual relationship with that person, and I simply disproved it.
When did i say that? Please show me because i can guarantee you i never said that. I assume you meant my comment where you said they never had a sexual relationship? That's true, but they did have sexual relations.

"It seems better because they both legally are adults, plus people wouldn't bat an eye about it."
I mean, both people in this situation are legally minors, and it's the same age offset, so it should be considered equally.
Same age offset? What the fuck are you talking about? And no, it should not be considered equally.

Let me repeat, that while I agree DrApeis was grooming that child, I do not agree that he was a pedophile. I just don't think a child sending weird shit to another child is pedophilia, you know. The relative age does not really matter in determining if someone is a pedophile, it's more based on absolute age.
Fair enough, people have a different ways on seeing things. But again, what do you mean by : "The relative age does not really matter in determining if someone is a pedophile, it's more based on absolute age" ?

1-800

bloodthirsty fujoshi degenerate
kiwifarms.net

The maturity difference of a 10 year old and 15 year old might as well be as big as a 17 year old and someone who is 30. Quit trying to defend your daddy Apeis just because you became too invested in his game.

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
Its not worth arguing about this topic for five more pages as none of us have sufficient knowledge or experience to make proper Judgements. Pedophilia is not a hard term, and the age of consent varies across the world and even within the United States where it runs from 16-18 years old. Without self-admission or sufficient evidence, the claim that Drapeis is a pedophile has no standing. What he did was manipulative, creepy, perverted, and completely inappropriate, but this does not make him a pedophile considering his age. Should a 30 year old have taken his place, this would definitely be pedophilia at worst, or severe autism and retardation at best.
The main hatred against pedophilia is that it is predatory as well as physically and mentally damaging to the victim. Logan has done exactly the same by subjecting this 10 year old to uncomfortable sexual conversations and locking him in a relationship by pulling the sympathy card and making promises. IMO, what he has done is just as bad as pedophilia as it has long term implications on the victims mental health and development, and the fact that this now 13 year old had to come into the picture again to speak about this is evidence the effect was negative.

YandereShitposter

kiwifarms.net
Fair point, although it could just be a case of people not coming out and saying they were ERPing with this dude. If a child, yes, Apeis wasn't a child he was a teenager at the point talking to an actual prepubescent child, how is that not, at the very least, creepy?

Which country? This is quite the news to me.

When did i say that? Please show me because i can guarantee you i never said that. I assume you meant my comment where you said they never had a sexual relationship? That's true, but they did have sexual relations.

Same age offset? What the fuck are you talking about? And no, it should not be considered equally.

Fair enough, people have a different ways on seeing things. But again, what do you mean by : "The relative age does not really matter in determining if someone is a pedophile, it's more based on absolute age" ?
"Fair point, although it could just be a case of people not coming out and saying they were ERPing with this dude. If a child, yes, Apeis wasn't a child he was a teenager at the point talking to an actual prepubescent child, how is that not, at the very least, creepy?"

I said that it was creepy. The only thing I am disproving of here is that DrApeis is a pedo.

"Which country? This is quite the news to me."
Poland, although they recently changed it here. There are 8 classes in primary school, then you go to high school after that. I think the Czech Republic has the same thing, I'm not sure though.

"When did i say that? Please show me because i can guarantee you i never said that. I assume you meant my comment where you said they never had a sexual relationship? That's true, but they did have sexual relations."
Sorry, I mistook you for some other guy that said it.

"Same age offset? What the fuck are you talking about? And no, it should not be considered equally."
What I mean by "age offset" is how many years younger is the "victim". In this case, it's 5 years. They are in the same age group, the age gap is the same, so why shouldn't it be considered equally?

"But again, what do you mean by : "The relative age does not really matter in determining if someone is a pedophile, it's more based on absolute age" ? "
What I mean by that is that the age gap here doesn't really matter that much; if it did, then a 30-year-old dating a 25-year-old would be a pedophile. As I said, it's based on absolute age; you look at the age of the offender and the victim, and if the victim is below 18 and the offender is above 18, then, well, it's pedophilia. You don't just say "oh, the age gap is 5 years! that's pedophilia!"

YandereShitposter

kiwifarms.net
The maturity difference of a 10 year old and 15 year old might as well be as big as a 17 year old and someone who is 30. Quit trying to defend your daddy Apeis just because you became too invested in his game.
Didn't I say a 100 times that I don't give a shit about Apepiss and how I think that he is a creepy pervert? Did you actually read this thread?

Also, you made quite a good point. I forgot about the maturity of the people involved.