Love Letter and Yandere Sim Clones - Where jilted weebs try to one-up their former virgin-with-rage senpai

chlorine

レンとスティピー
kiwifarms.net
If this keeps up, Apeis might need his own thread. Alex just keeps drawing in more and more lolcows into his orbit. @Null Alex Mahan subforum when?
100% agree that Apeis needs his own thread really soon. Like I said before, he's proved himself to be an actual mini Alex. Now with the revelation that, just like the guy he's spiting, Apeis went under a completely different username and treated other people like shit before moving to a new username and rebranding himself, the time for his thread to be made is imminent at this point.

ordinary pigeon

kiwifarms.net
just what kind of name is cheri chan? if that's legitimately her name :story:

chan makes sense as name but cheri?
god that whole "name explanation" message hurts my bird brain *sigh*

what's with all yansim clones having terrible name choices that doesn't make any sense?

Reactions: exhausted

Ramen Timer

Fellas, is it gay to kiss a Machoke?
kiwifarms.net
just what kind of name is cheri chan? if that's legitimately her name :story:

chan makes sense as name but cheri?
god that whole "name explanation" message hurts my bird brain *sigh*

what's with all yansim clones having terrible name choices that doesn't make any sense?
I think it's Cherri, because cherries and "cheery".

DestroyerDio

kiwifarms.net
Seriously? That design looks so generic. They should've just hosted a contest to see who could come up with the best redesign.
More Bow-Chan redesigns from the Discord.
Of course, Apeis went with the most generic design possible. I don't care how well he can code (although this is still left to be seen) but he makes the shittiest design choices.

Tags
None