Love Letter and Yandere Sim Clones - Where jilted weebs try to one-up their former virgin-with-rage senpai

lewdwig van beethoven

i'd like to speak to the ceo of god
kiwifarms.net
I just read the first part of this document and Jesus.
Who would have thought Apeis would be cringier than Sleuth wanting to use RPG maker to do a yandere sim?
jokes on you because nar made yandere simulator in an rpg maker under the name 'dr laamcar'
the funniest part is that its literally unplayable. he didnt even export it right :stress:

chlorine

ありがとう。
kiwifarms.net
Heartbreak (My memory failed me in the earlier post)was a failed project that he was involved with back when he was known as Narwhal:

Interestingly, the protagonist or Heartbreak was looking a bit like Bow-Chan too:
(Page 9)
Okay, that's it. Apeis needs his own thread, stat. He more than deserves one at this point. Like I said before, I'd be willing to help out anyone who starts it. Otherwise, I might try starting it myself sometime next week.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, that's it. Apeis needs his own thread, stat. He more than deserves one at this point. Like I said before, I'd be willing to help out anyone who starts it. Otherwise, I might try starting it myself sometime next week.
Feel free to make one in the Prospering Grounds!

lewdwig van beethoven

kiwifarms.net
i plan on starting it once a few of nar's old volunteers gather the info about him (because they know more about nar and dr laamcar than i do, so they can get the screenshots)
but one things for sure: as of now i have dr laamcar's unplayable rpg maker yansim game

chlorine

ありがとう。
kiwifarms.net
i plan on starting it once a few of nar's old volunteers gather the info about him (because they know more about nar and dr laamcar than i do, so they can get the screenshots)
but one things for sure: as of now i have dr laamcar's unplayable rpg maker yansim game
Fair enough then. I guess once you get more info, you can start it on Prospering Grounds and I can try to find more info about Apeis and help make the OP look all nice and presentable. I'll stop bringing up the creation of this thread and let you start it in the meantime. Then you can post the link to it here and/or in Alex's thread so others can help too! Like I said, I'll try to help all I can. :)

Ramen Timer

Which do you like better; ramen, or me?
kiwifarms.net

lewdwig van beethoven

kiwifarms.net
I'd personally love to see what the game is like if lewdwig manages to be able to crack into it. We'd have even more stuff to laugh at and some potential meme content as well.
im considering pirating the software he used and playing it through the project editor like that honestly

chlorine

ありがとう。
kiwifarms.net
im considering pirating the software he used and playing it through the project editor like that honestly
If that's what it takes to be able to play the game without tinkering with it too much, then I think you should go ahead and try to pirate the software he used. If you are able to play the game soon, you need to post screenshots and gameplay vids here. A lot of us are really curious as to what this game is like.

Scarred Platypus

Everyday we stray further from God's light.
kiwifarms.net
Tried to open the game with VX Ace. It gave an error about not having actor's data. The .rvproj2 is not actually a game but the executable the software recognizes to open a project, but it still needs the files and the project's assets to work. Tried to create a new project and replace the .rvproj2, it opened but as a default project, so it is kind of a disappointment. I don't know if the software and not having all the project's original files have anything to do with it, or really the game is just a default project with nothing worked on.

On the other side, you have to be quite incompetent to instead of compressing the project into a game, just copy the project's file (and not even with all the files, and keep in mind there is literally a .exe that actually plays the game in the same folder as the .rvproj2 when you create a project) and hand it over as the game.

Negative Nancy Drew

NoDev for life!
kiwifarms.net
Haven't downloaded it yet.
If it's made with MV or 2003, I can open it in editor. Per edit: Disregard, it's made in VX Ace.
EDIT (RE: Scarred Platypus): The only reason to compress it is if your game is fuckhuge or if you want to use the 'black box' stuff that prevents normies from looking at the files, right?

Tags
None