Love Letter and Yandere Sim Clones - Where jilted weebs try to one-up their former virgin-with-rage senpai

George Beorge

kiwifarms.net
He pretty much made no contract at all. It was never even volunteer work in the first place. I was never a "volunteer" until the volunteer server was created, basically.
Never got paid, never commissioned and the fact they tried to claim it was a group effort because of colour suggestions is daft to me.

I hope you understand it's incredibly unlikely your design will get approved by the copyright office, and if the LL team wanted to they could completely ignore you with no penalty.
But that being said, they changed the design anyway and the project is crashing and burning, so it won't even matter down the line when it gets approved or rejected.

View attachment 1489493
He edited the announcement from NDA to intellectual property release agreements. If he mixed them up I strongly doubt they have a lawyer so how exactly are they planning to get the contracts?
In all honesty he doesn't *need* a lawyer for this stuff. In the majority of cases, as long as there is a clear agreement inbetween the two parties, even something as simple as having them say "I give you the rights to use this", then there's not much they can do if they changed their mind later. For an even stronger case, he could just write up a form that says "I X hereby renounce all rights of character Y to Z for use in commercial and non commercial products now and forever" with a little dotted line at the bottom. And it would work just fine.
It's really not as complicated as most people think.
A judge would even accept a non-written verbal agreement as long as there's a witness to it.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you and everyone else who helped :heart-full:

God, if this thread died in prospering grounds the project still would have collapsed sooner or later, seems like the entire thing was a powder keg in waiting.
Just be glad that you took the initiative to get it reviewed pretty quickly after making your edits. Usually if the subject matter is solid, I’m fine with approving the threads.

cockamamie

kiwifarms.net
i plan on starting it once a few of nar's old volunteers gather the info about him (because they know more about nar and dr laamcar than i do, so they can get the screenshots)
but one things for sure: as of now i have dr laamcar's unplayable rpg maker yansim game
Got it in a running state, I think

Might need the VX Ace RTP if you don't have it: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Tried to open the game with VX Ace. It gave an error about not having actor's data. The .rvproj2 is not actually a game but the executable the software recognizes to open a project, but it still needs the files and the project's assets to work. Tried to create a new project and replace the .rvproj2, it opened but as a default project, so it is kind of a disappointment. I don't know if the software and not having all the project's original files have anything to do with it, or really the game is just a default project with nothing worked on.

On the other side, you have to be quite incompetent to instead of compressing the project into a game, just copy the project's file (and not even with all the files, and keep in mind there is literally a .exe that actually plays the game in the same folder as the .rvproj2 when you create a project) and hand it over as the game.
Not a bad approach. To get it working on my end, I copied all the files from lewdwig's drive (including the Audio/Graphics/etc. folders), and then copied over a "Game.exe" file from another VX Ace project, which really just launches it.

Also opened it up in VX Ace itself, looks like it has ten days programmed in with copies of maps for each day.

yansim.pngyansimpant.pngyansimedit.png

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
Got it in a running state, I think

Might need the VX Ace RTP if you don't have it: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Not a bad approach. To get it working on my end, I copied all the files from lewdwig's drive (including the Audio/Graphics/etc. folders), and then copied over a "Game.exe" file from another VX Ace project, which really just launches it.

Also opened it up in VX Ace itself, looks like it has ten days programmed in with copies of maps for each day.

Does this mean we technically have our first completed YanSim clone? (Yandere School doesn't count, it was just a cheap cashgrab).

kiwi kiwi kiwi!

kiwifarms.net
There are still people defending Dr.Apeis?*sigh*
Wonder why Yanderedev still has so many blind followers?
Well, it's probably for the same reason.

Though, Alex has done a lot worse.

People just don't want to believe that DrApeis, who has been an icon of hope for a finished, better yansim, is bad.

Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

So they convince themselves it's not Dr.Apeis, it's these goddarn ex-volunteers/admins who totally are talking about their experiences just for drama

Duck_Wellington_500

wherever you are , we'll meet again
kiwifarms.net
Geez Jesus Christ, Dr Apeis. Do you know most of the people volunteering in this project because their want to improve their portfolio and skill. Removing their right to own their work is also removing their right to put in portfolio which is fucked up. I know people like SeekNdestroy and Sam Wong, are like people try to get in industry which contributing will 100% help them for their portfolio. Their are not your slaves, Dr Apeis.

Honestly, just want to punch Dr.Apeis for abusing talented people like SeekNdestroy and Sam, hope they snap soon
I thank you for the support, I won't lie, the support I have received here seems quite surreal. I'll admit that I did leak those screenshots to Cameron as, despite the fact I do not agree with him on a lot of points and I myself have my own critiques, he did not deserve to get raided like he did. How Apeis handled that was toxic and downright childish and I was a fool to be apart of that. Cameron and I both apologised to one another about this. Apeis could of acknowledged the videos existence and ignore it, but instead, he got multiple people to raid the video. I did this as I believed it was the right thing to do and he deserved the truth.
People say that this is "drama" and this is for "clout" because I "didn't speak up sooner". I would of spoken about this sooner but I still wanted to have faith in this project. I still had a lot of love for it, but now, that love has become dust in the wind.
I never signed anything to rightfully give him my design and concept as stated before. I never gave him the rights and I rightfully revoked it.
A lot of people are unaware of how art copyright works. They could of made a complete overhaul first thing but they disregarded it and claimed that it was group effort.

I do hope that everyone is having a wonderful day, though!
View attachment 1489270
Hello, Cake. This is late but Thank you for speaking up for this abuse. I know some people will making fun of you artstyle right now because of this. The only one thing I disagree from your post is concept art and illustration is two different things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q05Ikl-uUB8 ( A good explanation from Trent a blizzard concept artist).
Anyways, Enjoy, your stay at farms. Cheers

Tags
None