Love Letter and Yandere Sim Clones - Where jilted weebs try to one-up their former virgin-with-rage senpai

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
Good luck, her thread is a bit of a shit show full of A-logs.

She's mostly known for manipulating everyone she can in order to get any type of attention she can, be that positive or negative. She stirs up shit for attention and clout and can't help but get into slap fights wherever she can. She will literally do anything for a drop of clout, and attempts to cozy up to any e-famous person she can. She's had several people on her payroll for various projects that she ended up never paying, and in fact borrowing money from despite being their boss. She's very much a "give me the finished product, don't worry I'll pay you later" but never does. It seems like she's doing the exact same shit all over again with her new game.
I’ve started leafing through the thread and already confused at the OP with who half of these people are during dm conversations. Maybe I’m just retarded. She doesn’t seem that bad, but that could just be because I caught up on the horror that is the Onision thread.

I did notice she apparently created the infamous fake Zoe Quinn texts tho :story: Props gurl. That made me laugh back in the day.

Back on Love Letter though- I popped on their twitter and after the VA announcements they were asking for shoutouts to the their modelers.... who didn’t make any changes that I could see other than somehow making Setsuna look...manlier. They seriously need to get rid of that aoi pack. ASAP. It’s just atrocious.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I’ve started leafing through the thread and already confused at the OP with who half of these people are during dm conversations. Maybe I’m just retarded. She doesn’t seem that bad, but that could just be because I caught up on the horror that is the Onision thread.
Unfortunately the OP for her thread is incredibly outdated. Skipping through the highlights will probably be the best way to go through it. She's definitely nowhere near as bad as some other lolcows, but the fact that she perpetually causes her own downfall by being an overly dramatic attention whore is what makes her entertaining. She has since abandoned her "Smug" persona but this image sums up her MO pretty well:
The Smug Cycle (tm).png
Anyway, this will likely be the last post I make about her in this thread in order to avoid clogging it up, but you're all welcome to come join us in Smug's thread to discuss her further.

Last edited:

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the OP for her thread is incredibly outdated. Skipping through the highlights will probably be the best way to go through it. She's definitely nowhere near as bad as some other lolcows, but the fact that she perpetually causes her own downfall by being an overly dramatic attention whore is what makes her entertaining. She has since abandoned her "Smug" persona but this image sums up her MO pretty well:
View attachment 1584132
Anyway, this will likely be the last post I make about her in this thread in order to avoid clogging it up, but you're all welcome to come join us in Smug's thread to discuss her further.
Who would've thought one of the most active users in this thread was a cow, and not just any cow, but a cow with 300+ pages!
A-logging has led to the demise of a poster once again.

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
Considering he was very obviously abused when he was a child I wonder if this behaviour stemmed from that? Makes me start to think it was sexual abuse.
Being force-fed meth by your mother when you're just a young child isn't going to not have effects. Its fucked up he has performed these actions, but they probably are the result of everything that happened to him as a child warping his mind. Being abused by your mother, both physically and mentally, witnessing with your mother dying, and furthermore having to deal with shitty family even now will fuck anyone up.
I don't doubt he has some degree of actual brain damage from the meth his mother gave him.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
If you find long-form center-aligned text as impossible to read as I do, here's a PDF with no changes other than Select All, then Left Align Text. But note that the author seems to have made a few revisions to their document before I exported this and there's a chance they made a few more.

Attachments