Love Letters To Trans People -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB boomer who survived both IGM and CT, yet managed to make peace with my parents after coming out in 2014. They had no way of knowing any better then. Seeing documentaries about you and your parents and transition diaries of young adults starting to appear around 2005 gave me and thousands of other closeted and stealth transgender people the courage to step out of the shadows to stand with your families to protect the happy childhoods that were denied to previous generations you were enjoying. I realized that I was being stupid for not living out loud and when I finally came out on April Fools Day (it was only fitting), a weight lifted from me when I just stopped being self conscious about the way i carried myself , like no epiphany I've ever had before. My life has done nothing but steadily improve for the past 8 years.

For those of you in loving families nurturing you as yourself, rejoice in that blessing and much respect to you for the courage you and your parents have displayed since the nightmare of November 8th brought on the plague of the bloated orange zit. For all my young siblings trapped in families living in the dark ages, don't despair. Many of your classmates are sympathetic and your school counselors and CPS social workers should be, but i would be cautious there. Reach out to PFLAG and GLAAD to find resources close to you. Facebook groups that support minors and their parents are Parents of Transgender Children, Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them, rainbow family transsisters and the science of sex and gender library.

Have faith that few of these hate bills will pass and none of the ones that do pass will withstand a constitutional challenge. Be proud of what you are and have confidence that you have the vigilance of all your elders, cis and trans, who have struggled for so many years to establish our validity as a natural born minority deserving of equal rights. We are winning this where it counts; in the hearts and minds of our neighbors. The more visible we are, the more people learn about us from us, instead of people trying to make them hate us. We're born this way and there is no way we're going in any direction but forward from here. A solid majority of people polled are opposed to new discriminatory law and strongly supportive of queer equality. The struggle is nearly won, with only the passage of the Equality Act between the trans hate and institutionalized discrimination of today and a future where transgender people are just another facet of the multicultural landscape and hardly noticed at all. Trans is beautiful and I love you all.

Happy Day
Peace
Tommie Jayne

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB boomer who survived both IGM and CT, yet managed to make peace with my parents after coming out in 2014. They had no way of knowing any better then. Seeing documentaries about you and your parents and transition diaries of young adults starting to appear around 2005 gave me and thousands of other closeted and stealth transgender people the courage to step out of the shadows to stand with your families to protect the happy childhoods that were denied to previous generations you were enjoying. I realized that I was being stupid for not living out loud and when I finally came out on April Fools Day (it was only fitting), a weight lifted from me when I just stopped being self conscious about the way i carried myself , like no epiphany I've ever had before. My life has done nothing but steadily improve for the past 8 years.

For those of you in loving families nurturing you as yourself, rejoice in that blessing and much respect to you for the courage you and your parents have displayed since the nightmare of November 8th brought on the plague of the bloated orange zit. For all my young siblings trapped in families living in the dark ages, don't despair. Many of your classmates are sympathetic and your school counselors and CPS social workers should be, but i would be cautious there. Reach out to PFLAG and GLAAD to find resources close to you. Facebook groups that support minors and their parents are Parents of Transgender Children, Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them, rainbow family transsisters and the science of sex and gender library.

Have faith that few of these hate bills will pass and none of the ones that do pass will withstand a constitutional challenge. Be proud of what you are and have confidence that you have the vigilance of all your elders, cis and trans, who have struggled for so many years to establish our validity as a natural born minority deserving of equal rights. We are winning this where it counts; in the hearts and minds of our neighbors. The more visible we are, the more people learn about us from us, instead of people trying to make them hate us. We're born this way and there is no way we're going in any direction but forward from here. A solid majority of people polled are opposed to new discriminatory law and strongly supportive of queer equality. The struggle is nearly won, with only the passage of the Equality Act between the trans hate and institutionalized discrimination of today and a future where transgender people are just another facet of the multicultural landscape and hardly noticed at all. Trans is beautiful and I love you all.

Happy Day
Peace
Tommie Jayne

Why are you so obsessed with the sexual identities of children? You’re fucking weird.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Transkids, something, someething, something,
I am jealous of you, please give me access to your genitals and small animals. I am Intersexed despite all evidence to the contrary. I'm a smoker, activist, and love long walks by the dumpsters. I am a good housekeeper, cook, and even better lover! Please ignore all Google results, my ex Sabrina has teamed up with the trolls to slander my impeachable character. I am a musician by trade and a whore by correspondence course. I don't think age should be a barrier for anyone, especially toddlers; I heard they can get erections too. Anywhoo, if you're a Black, Mexican, Eskimo, or fat, then there's no need to apply.

Sincerely Yours,
Auntie, Sister, Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

PS, if you have a dad, I'll suck him off too! I don't discriminate!

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
Come live with me in my shithole in Fuck Off Arizona where I can ply you with sub par weed and bore you to death with my delusionary rants. I only have one bed so we will have to bunk up and I can teach you things about your trans/intersex body. In exchange, you have to promise me you'll cut off contact with friends or people you call family , give me any allowance you'd still receive, and pay off rent by polishing my shitty stones for me.

PS if you have a dog, please bring it with me. I like dogs.

Sincerely yours
Auntie Tommie ~

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Transkids,

You can always find me behind Red Lobster on Tuesday nights. That’s the night after they have endless Shrimp and the waiters don’t care if they catch me sucking people off. If you work at it and tell enough lies you can also be a Child Molestor on welfare that eats out of dumpsters. By the way do you have any pets?

No darkies.

Good Day
I’m Jewish and Trans
Tommy Tooter

PS if you say anything to your parents about me I’ll sue them.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,

I am a fucking idiot who thinks the best place to post this letter is in an adults-only forum, specifically the section where I keep talking about the time I fingered a child. Also I use transphobic insults a lot.

Please kill me,

Miss Tommie Jay Wasserberg

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,

Happy Day
Peace
Tommie Jayne

Nobody gives a shit, stop addressing children you pedophile freak.

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Transkids,

I am an old, lonely, attention whore on welfare that doesn’t understand the term intersex. I am looking for a 7-14 year old, non-alcoholic, 420 friendly white child (or dog, but only in dog years) or their father. I am the creator of basically nothing and have no work experience beyond selling rocks to speak of but I’m a pro at finding food. I’ve had more success in romance than such famous names as Christian Weston Chandler and Philip Haskins-Delici (not through consent but it counts).

With love,
Tommy J. Jewish Name

(I want to kill myself)

Last edited:

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Love Letters To Trans People​

Dear Trans Kids,

He managed to hold off hitting on children until the first sentence of the actual post. I applaud Tom for his uncharacteristic restraint. I know it was in a poorly disguised effort to get mentally ill children who don't want the attention of a disgusting old pedophile to click the thread, but it's restraint none the less.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I own every one of you mean, stupid , hateful perverts. Keep displaying your deviant delusions, dorks.

This is how the parents of trans kids react to me, you ridiculous toxic talking turds:

This is beautiful.
Trans adults have helped the parents and trans kids behind measure.
Without trans adults sharing experience and mentorship parents would have no idea how to help our kids or how urgent and time sensitive the support is.
May we all soon see total, matter-of-fact trans liberation.
Ps make your letter shareable from your page maybe?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I own every one of you mean, stupid , hateful perverts. Keep displaying your deviant delusions, dorks.

This is how the parents of trans kids react to me, you ridiculous toxic talking turds:

This is beautiful.
Trans adults have helped the parents and trans kids behind measure.
Without trans adults sharing experience and mentorship parents would have no idea how to help our kids or how urgent and time sensitive the support is.
May we all soon see total, matter-of-fact trans liberation.
Ps make your letter shareable from your page maybe?
Who wrote that? You? Was it you? It was you, wasn’t it?