Love Letters To Trans People -

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr whatever you care to believe, i really don't care. you're a hater in a pack of haters who believe lies and distortions about me. bye now.
Stop running away you faggot. You’re the one who comes here and posts shit looking for attention. If you want to start virtue signaling and telling people why you’re so much better or you have all this praise from elsewhere, then why are you doing it here? You’re a fucking hack and loser to everyone here and we all just laugh at you. You have 3 sites you own where you can do this shit and you choose to also come here, further proving what I said: Masochist and Attention Whore.

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB boomer who survived both IGM and CT, yet managed to make peace with my parents after coming out in 2014. They had no way of knowing any better then. Seeing documentaries about you and your parents and transition diaries of young adults starting to appear around 2005 gave me and thousands of other closeted and stealth transgender people the courage to step out of the shadows to stand with your families to protect the happy childhoods that were denied to previous generations you were enjoying. I realized that I was being stupid for not living out loud and when I finally came out on April Fools Day (it was only fitting), a weight lifted from me when I just stopped being self conscious about the way i carried myself , like no epiphany I've ever had before. My life has done nothing but steadily improve for the past 8 years.

For those of you in loving families nurturing you as yourself, rejoice in that blessing and much respect to you for the courage you and your parents have displayed since the nightmare of November 8th brought on the plague of the bloated orange zit. For all my young siblings trapped in families living in the dark ages, don't despair. Many of your classmates are sympathetic and your school counselors and CPS social workers should be, but i would be cautious there. Reach out to PFLAG and GLAAD to find resources close to you. Facebook groups that support minors and their parents are Parents of Transgender Children, Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them, rainbow family transsisters and the science of sex and gender library.

Have faith that few of these hate bills will pass and none of the ones that do pass will withstand a constitutional challenge. Be proud of what you are and have confidence that you have the vigilance of all your elders, cis and trans, who have struggled for so many years to establish our validity as a natural born minority deserving of equal rights. We are winning this where it counts; in the hearts and minds of our neighbors. The more visible we are, the more people learn about us from us, instead of people trying to make them hate us. We're born this way and there is no way we're going in any direction but forward from here. A solid majority of people polled are opposed to new discriminatory law and strongly supportive of queer equality. The struggle is nearly won, with only the passage of the Equality Act between the trans hate and institutionalized discrimination of today and a future where transgender people are just another facet of the multicultural landscape and hardly noticed at all. Trans is beautiful and I love you all.

Happy Day
Peace
Tommie Jayne

"other closeted and stealth transgender"

You must be the most closeted tranny, Tom, because you look like an old ugly man who give "hand jobs" to dogs.

Edit:

"My life has done nothing but steadily improve for the past 8 years."

:story:

Yeah, now you don't get shot anymore when you dumpster dive.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm an Intersex two spirit, neither male or female? my parents accept me as I am, I never had a "Christian name" and history has me recorded already as a female. History is going to record you as a flaming asshole in a herd of flaming assholes.
You're not intersex, you're not indigenous, there's nothing feminine about you. You're parents know you're a lunatic who raped their daughter, which is why you'll get nothing when your mother dies. Lol, "history' has several photographs of you as a man, which you are. History also has you admitting to raping children, dogs, and acting like a delusional faggot. You literally think scientist don't know what you are? That retarded F on your retard papers doesn't matter When aliens dig up your bones in a few hundred years, they'll know you were and will continue to be a man.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i am under no obligation to satisfy the doubts of a member of the angry adult autistic asshole army who believes the bullshit about me. seriously, go chug some bleach , scum stain.
I can’t believe you want to commit genocide against autistic people, purely because they don’t believe you when you lie. What a terrible person you are!
I own three groups for transgender people with over 2000 members. this handful of hypocritical hedonists is insignificant as anything but contrast to the reality of my life.
Then why do you spend so much time here, old man? Why come here at all?

This is some of the most stupidly transphobic twaddle i've seen in a long time. How many times do you transphobic talking turds need to be told that I'm an Intersex two spirit, neither male or female?
You can tell us all you like. But firstly, none of that is real. Apart from possibly the two-spirit thing, as clanging is indeed a symptom of schizophrenia. But other than that, no, we’re not going to acknowledge you, because frankly you’re a horrible person. You demand to have your ass kissed and even then you treat people like shit. There is no benefit to us in humouring your made-up identity.
my parents accept me as I am, I never had a "Christian name" and history has me recorded already as a female. History is going to record you as a flaming asshole in a herd of flaming assholes.
The arrogance of this wrinkled piece of nothing! Tom, let me tell you how history will remember you. It won’t. You’re a pathetic old man. You can pretend you’re important, maybe you can even fool yourself. But ultimately, you’re just a filthy, prune-faced sex pest with delusions of grandeur who smells like shit. When people see you in the street, they’re thinking, “Christ, I hope he doesn’t talk to me.” You’ve done nothing with your life and it’s too late now.

When you die, if you’re very lucky, we’ll club together to get you a tombstone. It will say “TOM WASSERBERG 1890-2025. HE FUCKED DOGS.”
tl;dr whatever you care to believe, i really don't care. you're a hater in a pack of haters who believe lies and distortions about me. bye now.
See you in a couple of hours.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather believe a pack of lies than scream on the internet about child genitals.
enjoy your life living in misinformed stupidity.
Then why do you choose to hang out with the "haters" here and on AMB?
i don't "hang out" here or at AMB unless both my facebook accounts are blocked. otherwise, i just pop in for a few minutes.
May we remind you that all of those supposed "lies and distortions" are stuff we learned from YOU YOURSELF.
You need to be reminded that these things you claimed to have learned from me are, for the most part , completely subjective distortions of reality coupled with heaping helpings of your own despicable child and animal fucking fantasies. Nobody capable of critical thinking takes anything any of you sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs seriously.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
You need to be reminded that these things you claimed to have learned from me are, for the most part , completely subjective distortions of reality coupled with heaping helpings of your own despicable child and animal fucking fantasies. Nobody capable of critical thinking takes anything any of you sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs seriously.
No.

You admitted to the Sabrina incident. You have admitted she was 15 when you made a move on her.

You've talked about sexually molesting dogs. Attempting to justify it as being "non sexual" actually blows my mind.

Whether you intended to imply it or not, you told us you're a pedophile dogfucker.

What is so fucking hard to understand about that.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No.

You admitted to the Sabrina incident. You have admitted she was 15 when you made a move on her.

You've talked about sexually molesting dogs. Attempting to justify it as being "non sexual" actually blows my mind.

Whether you intended to imply it or not, you told us you're a pedophile dogfucker.

What is so fucking hard to understand about that.
Why don't you mention that he buttfucked a 12 year old boy?

R00T

Duh, I'm psychic!
kiwifarms.net
D-didn't you contemplate skipping your father's funeral and refused to give a traditional kaddish?
no.

i say again: i own you fools. You hate yourselves, have been programmed with lies about me that you sperg back at me like the infantile imbeciles and chickenshit keyboard commandos you really are.
Don't call me a liar you dirty old man. I have a search function.
Kaddish For My Father
“And I realize now that the two main themes of my novels were stated by my siblings: 'Here I am, cleaning shit off of practically everything' and 'No pain.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Welcome to the Monkey House

If anybody is moved to get me there, I'll speak these words at my father's funeral wearing my rainbow dress and scarf. If not , I will not attend the Zoom meeting for out of town guests at all. I'm a stubborn Wasserberg and the most independent of all. My family needs to reach out to me the way my friends are.

I can't thank all my Facebook friends enough for all their kind thoughts and prayers, but there are some things most people don't know about my relationship with my family. I have been dead to all of them but my mother since the day i hit my father back fifty years ago and they keep me from her. I've hardly ever seen my nieces and nephews , have never seen two of their wives or any of their kids.

Mom was strong yesterday and ready for it when we spoke, but i missed her call today and got the news from my brother-in-law. None of the others have called or texted.

For the most part, to the world, my father appears to have been a very good man and outside of the way he ruled his family, he was. I learned all of my best traits from him, both from positive and negative influences he had on me, which is really about the best the queer second son of an ancient clan with an unbelievable karmic load that our bloodline is carrying can hope for.

My pragmatic way of looking at things is entirely his doing. very little can be described accurately in black or white , zero and infinity are just reference points. Always look for maybes before making decisions. There was always lively political and religious discussion going on in our house and we had both conservative and liberal rags to read, so we learned about spin young.

One of the most valuable lessons my father taught me that many others have thanked me for passing to them, is to let the other person speak when you first meet, while you're storing their name, face and rap in your head.
He didn't give me much but a hard way to go after 1970, but he did put out at times when his parental conscience forced him to and he saw to it that i had an outstanding education. today, after being bullied all my life for it, i am thankful to finally be appreciated for my mental abilities and the ability to deliver verifiable facts about things people are hungry to learn.

The thing I'm most sad about today is that Gene didn't get to vote in what was the most important election of his news junkie marketing executive life. At least he died raging at the monstrosity in the white house, understanding that i didn't blame him for what was done to me because it was the cultural norm of the time and that my reaction to it was textbook, completely beyond my control.

He died at peace with me and even treated me to that last crazy round of calls , all excited about the auctioning off of his art collection to his heirs that was the last exciting thing he would do before his mind left him. . The last words i ever yelled at my father were, " i can't do that. You're not even fucking dead yet, Dad."

My father was a great communicator, on a par with Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump, but he was nowhere near the "insufferable asshole" (his words) or "pompous ass" (aunt barbara's) that Il Douche is and he was never really all that cruel to us or nearly as violent as some of the horror stories i hear from my transgender and intersex siblings about their fathers. My father was a notable marketing executive, Gene and Joan were darlings of Chicago society and he did a lot of public speaking after he finally retired..

Dad and his friends were influential in getting Hugh Hefner started, a friend of his loaning Hefner the money to publish the first issue of Playboy and Kabo Corset Company manufacturing the first Playboy Bunny costumes. In about 1959, Mom wore one to a New Year's party. I think Dad dressed as a pirate. Not sure. My sister has been going through thousands of pictures this week and will be sending me a package.

My father died quietly and painlessly, with his beloved daughter at his side, completely at peace with himself, grateful for his long and prosperous life, proud of the family he had had built, even me for managing to make my way and succeed in the underclass arts as i have. My father lived a nearly pain free life. It's likely that nobody inflicted nearly as much pain on him as I did , fighting back as he was trying to make the man out of me that I never could be.

Alevai Sholom, Dad. I'm sure your parents, in laws, brother and sister-in-law, have set you straight by now. Mom and I wouldn't be here today if not for them. See you all soon.

Magnified and sanctified is the great name of God throughout the world, which was created according to Divine will. May the rule of peace be established speedily in our time, unto us and unto the entire household of Israel. And let us say: Amen.
May God’s great name be praised throughout all eternity. Glorified and celebrated, lauded and praised, acclaimed and honored, extolled and exalted ever be the name of thy Holy One, far beyond all song and psalm, beyond all hymns of glory which mortals can offer. And let us say: Amen.
May there be abundant peace from heaven, with life’s goodness for us and for all thy people Israel. And let us say: Amen.
May the One who brings peace to the universe bring peace to us and to all the people Israel. And let us say: Amen.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://youtu.be/_lodtbXUZTM?t=58&fbclid=IwAR2AGE_d-4ckOzBn4rKCzm1SmT1sE-4zg1P9rRAphtb1DwaXmEWCEldGMeo&h=AT0yNfgxFpZQx9CLD857QYGyErUOuAJrjoVcxl8hH-8kuYbeCd87sPe7cyopTzc3YBuNzEbV_LKxeGvbtd74BhMa_tGqDMWc_cjIxsu4iq6lSUrcr11H-oANCgE8Avv-KBQ&__tn__=H-R&c[0]=AT1YIwpmArbbiV003GPo1bd2_sokGcz17RG4eTkdvuQbKj1yJPLyr-yOOtw-k67dmmR6LB8xEHL-KI0iFpMcYCtdnsgtt0-xXdhr04I4vk7lf5NrlKM7Ylw5pgx2ODA
You do give a nice reading at the end, and I might be misunderstanding you but on my first reading it looks like you just planned to show up (if you showed up at all) and give the Vonnegut line. That would've been heartless and I hope you didn't do that.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Don't call me a liar you dirty old man. I have a search function.

You do give a nice reading at the end, and I might be misunderstanding you but on my first reading it looks like you just planned to show up (if you showed up at all) and give the Vonnegut line. That would've been heartless and I hope you didn't do that.
Yeah, that's definitely my reading too. Maybe Tommie just doesn't know how to express himself in writing, but he seems to be saying that he's either going to show up and read a line from Vonnegut, or casually swing by on Zoom.

Maybe that last bit was "the Kaddish" Tommie was obligated to say for his father? Now I'm no expert on Judaism, and maybe I'm wrong here, but typing a prayer on a messageboard subforum that's dedicated to ripping on the deceased's own kid for being a dirty hippie pedo, while also passive-aggressively suggesting that the deceased was a fuckup and a disgrace in the eyes of his ancestors, simply because he did not accept that his son could become a girl at the age of 70, does not sound like a TRADITIONAL Kaddish to me.

(I like the part about his mom wearing OG Playboy Bunny lingerie, though. That's classy.)

R00T

Duh, I'm psychic!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's definitely my reading too. Maybe Tommie just doesn't know how to express himself in writing, but he seems to be saying that he's either going to show up and read a line from Vonnegut, or casually swing by on Zoom.

Maybe that last bit was "the Kaddish" Tommie was obligated to say for his father? Now I'm no expert on Judaism, and maybe I'm wrong here, but typing a prayer on a messageboard subforum that's dedicated to ripping on the deceased's own kid for being a dirty hippie pedo, while also passive-aggressively suggesting that the deceased was a fuckup and a disgrace in the eyes of his ancestors, simply because he did not accept that his son could become a girl at the age of 70, does not sound like a TRADITIONAL Kaddish to me.

(I like the part about his mom wearing OG Playboy Bunny lingerie, though. That's classy.)
A traditional Kaddish was at the end of his message. I don't know if he planned to say the whole thing and cap it off with the Kaddish. Also he said he wasn't going to go to the Zoom at all.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
A traditional Kaddish was at the end of his message. I don't know if he planned to say the whole thing and cap it off with the Kaddish. Also he said he wasn't going to go to the Zoom at all.
Sure, yeah, I know he typed a Kaddish at the end. But is it "traditional" to deliver the Kaddish in typed form, on a website subforum dedicated to yadda yadda yadda? I would assume that part of saying a traditional Kaddish would involve saying it, I dunno, at a funeral or something? Or maybe not saying it right after ranting for five paragraphs about what a douchebag your father was and how your mom was a Hefner girl?

Again, not an expert on Judaism, maybe this is the way they do it.