Love Letters To Trans People -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh wait, I have seen that.

That's actually a taken out of context clip from one of his streams (he says "the rumors about me are..." before that in the full video), however given that in the past he has bragged about consent not mattering to him, it would not surprise me if any of them are true.
See, Tom. We don't have a needless vendetta against you.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
For those of you in loving families nurturing you as yourself, rejoice in that blessing and much respect to you for the courage you and your parents have displayed since the nightmare of November 8th brought on the plague of the bloated orange zit.
This isnt tumblr Tommie, who are you talking to here? I dont think there are any trans kids on this site and if there were they probably dont want to be associated with you.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isnt tumblr Tommie, who are you talking to here? I dont think there are any trans kids on this site and if there were they probably dont want to be associated with you.
I think it’s a good thing that he posted that here. It’s important that people see the kind of predators using the trans children fad to get their kicks.

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
Tommy oughta be extremely exceptional to think there are any kids here on KF he can groom. I get that Lolcows are dumb but damn, just damn.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy oughta be extremely exceptional to think there are any kids here on KF he can groom. I get that Lolcows are dumb but damn, just damn.
Maybe not posting here, but I'm sure Tommie could find some "trans kids" willing to get groomed by him, through the cows.
ss5.JPG

The Gangster Computer

A spooky skeleton computer prepared for the future
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I own every one of you mean, stupid , hateful perverts. Keep displaying your deviant delusions, dorks.

This is how the parents of trans kids react to me, you ridiculous toxic talking turds:

This is beautiful.
Trans adults have helped the parents and trans kids behind measure.
Without trans adults sharing experience and mentorship parents would have no idea how to help our kids or how urgent and time sensitive the support is.
May we all soon see total, matter-of-fact trans liberation.
Ps make your letter shareable from your page maybe?
No lol
oh tranny tommy.png

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Your FB accounts aren't blocked at the moment and yet you've started multiple threads here and on AMB in the last couple of days.
so? i started a lot more at facebook and eBay.
You do a great job, Tommy. Love you, man!
Thanks, but I really don't like to be referred to as "man", please.
A traditional Kaddish was at the end of his message. I don't know if he planned to say the whole thing and cap it off with the Kaddish. Also he said he wasn't going to go to the Zoom at all.
Sure, yeah, I know he typed a Kaddish at the end. But is it "traditional" to deliver the Kaddish in typed form, on a website subforum dedicated to yadda yadda yadda? I would assume that part of saying a traditional Kaddish would involve saying it, I dunno, at a funeral or something? Or maybe not saying it right after ranting for five paragraphs about what a douchebag your father was and how your mom was a Hefner girl?

Again, not an expert on Judaism, maybe this is the way they do it.
the both of you are totally full of crap and really unworthy of any response. i stand firmly on the accusation that the lot of you are programmed to believe lies about me , distortions of things i wrote or said and conjecture with heaping helpings of projections of your own sick degenerate fetishistic fantasies thrown in.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the both of you are totally full of crap and really unworthy of any response. i stand firmly on the accusation that the lot of you are programmed to believe lies about me , distortions of things i wrote or said and conjecture with heaping helpings of projections of your own sick degenerate fetishistic fantasies thrown in.
Like I said before, I don't know much about Judaism. Maybe a funerary Kaddish is traditionally posted on Kiwifarms, right next to stories about your mom's lingerie? I don't know, and if you can help educate me on this matter, that would be wonderful.

I don't want to be programmed, Ms Tooter. Please. Help me, understand you.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Like I said before, I don't know much about Judaism. Maybe a funerary Kaddish is traditionally posted on Kiwifarms, right next to stories about your mom's lingerie? I don't know, and if you can help educate me on this matter, that would be wonderful.

I don't want to be programmed, Ms Tooter. Please. Help me, understand you.
sorry, you are unworthy of even being looked at any more.

R00T

If spooky I must be...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it was your post I quoted, dirty old man. I even said maybe I'm just misunderstanding how you worded it. If you intended to read that full post at your father's funeral (without the vonnegut quote) I could at least accept that as something personal and meaningful in a close knit family and friends setting such as a funeral. The Kaddish is beautiful on its own and I apologize for insinuating you didn't say it at all in my initial post. The issue is I see this here, on a gossip forum, written by you, stating that you planned to show up in a dress and read the Vonnegut quote if someone got you there. If not then you weren't going to show up at all. Those are your words. Please correct my understanding of your post if it is wrong. Were you intending to read everything before the Kaddish as an introduction to it? To use that as a way to tell other funeral goers a little bit about your understanding of the man your father was, or did you just mean to show up and read the Vonnegut quote. One of those is a sweet thing a mourning family member does, the other is petty.

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB boomer who survived both IGM and CT, yet managed to make peace with my parents after coming out in 2014. They had no way of knowing any better then. Seeing documentaries about you and your parents and transition diaries of young adults starting to appear around 2005 gave me and thousands of other closeted and stealth transgender people the courage to step out of the shadows to stand with your families to protect the happy childhoods that were denied to previous generations you were enjoying. I realized that I was being stupid for not living out loud and when I finally came out on April Fools Day (it was only fitting), a weight lifted from me when I just stopped being self conscious about the way i carried myself , like no epiphany I've ever had before. My life has done nothing but steadily improve for the past 8 years.

For those of you in loving families nurturing you as yourself, rejoice in that blessing and much respect to you for the courage you and your parents have displayed since the nightmare of November 8th brought on the plague of the bloated orange zit. For all my young siblings trapped in families living in the dark ages, don't despair. Many of your classmates are sympathetic and your school counselors and CPS social workers should be, but i would be cautious there. Reach out to PFLAG and GLAAD to find resources close to you. Facebook groups that support minors and their parents are Parents of Transgender Children, Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them, rainbow family transsisters and the science of sex and gender library.

Have faith that few of these hate bills will pass and none of the ones that do pass will withstand a constitutional challenge. Be proud of what you are and have confidence that you have the vigilance of all your elders, cis and trans, who have struggled for so many years to establish our validity as a natural born minority deserving of equal rights. We are winning this where it counts; in the hearts and minds of our neighbors. The more visible we are, the more people learn about us from us, instead of people trying to make them hate us. We're born this way and there is no way we're going in any direction but forward from here. A solid majority of people polled are opposed to new discriminatory law and strongly supportive of queer equality. The struggle is nearly won, with only the passage of the Equality Act between the trans hate and institutionalized discrimination of today and a future where transgender people are just another facet of the multicultural landscape and hardly noticed at all. Trans is beautiful and I love you all.

Happy Day
Peace
Tommie Jayne

God Tommy you are committing stolen valor you aren't trans so stop it with this foolishness. Can you even prove your intersex without the hormones?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, but I really don't like to be referred to as "man", please.
It's what you are, old man. You can't even detect sarcasm. That's what a skizo-autist you are. You're literally insane and you have overlapping autism and schizoaffective disorder.
God Tommy you are committing stolen valor you aren't trans so stop it with this foolishness. Can you even prove your intersex without the hormones?
He's lying, he has no diagnosis, he has no idea what the difference is between various Intersexed conditions. His whole idea of intersexed is predicated on the sexualization of being born with both fully functioning sets of genitals, which is impossible.

sorry, you are unworthy of even being looked at any more.
Says the filthy old pervert who looks like this.

1619753188739.png

No one has a vested interest in believing stuff about your depraved sex life full of roaches, dog dicks, and the genitals of young girls, Tom. You're not that interesting Tom, you're extremely fun to fuck with and gullible. We do have a vested interest in exposing you and keeping you away from vulnerable populations. We will expose you for the fraud you are at every turn. You're are not Intersexed, you're not indigenous, there's nothing remotely feminine about you, and you should be in the nutter for the criminally insane.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
it was your post I quoted, dirty old man. I even said maybe I'm just misunderstanding how you worded it. If you intended to read that full post at your father's funeral (without the vonnegut quote) I could at least accept that as something personal and meaningful in a close knit family and friends setting such as a funeral. The Kaddish is beautiful on its own and I apologize for insinuating you didn't say it at all in my initial post. The issue is I see this here, on a gossip forum, written by you, stating that you planned to show up in a dress and read the Vonnegut quote if someone got you there. If not then you weren't going to show up at all. Those are your words. Please correct my understanding of your post if it is wrong. Were you intending to read everything before the Kaddish as an introduction to it? To use that as a way to tell other funeral goers a little bit about your understanding of the man your father was, or did you just mean to show up and read the Vonnegut quote. One of those is a sweet thing a mourning family member does, the other is petty.
tl;dr you lost me at dirty old man, you disgusting little twerp. run along back to your video game, cartoon character.