Love Letters To Trans People -

R00T

Duh, I'm psychic!
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr you lost me at dirty old man, you disgusting little twerp. run along back to your video game, cartoon character.
a true shame since I just gave you a chance to be honest and openly admitted I was incorrect in order to better understand you. You refuse to explain to people who are actually trying to understand and constantly interact with the people who are antagonizing you. A shame because I would've listened. Death and grieving is something I find very important and I just wanted to get your perspective. If you'd rather be hostile than be it. I don't see how you can have so much energy to hate in your life.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Tom, the best image I can think of to describe you is an old man with the mentality of an infant, sucking at a baby-bottle full of battery acid. All you can do is cry for attention. It hurts you in the end, but all you know to do is cry for more.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so? i started a lot more at facebook and eBay.
But there is no reason for you to start any threads here at all. As for “recon,” what’s the point? You know what we’re saying. If you don’t like a forum, you don’t go there. That’s the sensible way to do it.

Just admit that you come here for someone to talk to. Loneliness is very common among people your age.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Just admit that you come here for someone to talk to. Loneliness is very common among people your age.
Honestly, that's one of the reasons I love this forum. It's basically community volunteering. With covid everwhere, we can't go down to the old folks home or the homeless shelter, to serve soup to the winos or chat with childless biddies. But we can brighten up the day of a lonely old homeless weirdo!

It's like the classic children's novel, Pigman, only with more rape.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,
I am a transfeminine intersex AMAB boomer who survived both IGM and CT, yet managed to make peace with my parents after coming out in 2014. They had no way of knowing any better then. Seeing documentaries about you and your parents and transition diaries of young adults starting to appear around 2005 gave me and thousands of other closeted and stealth transgender people the courage to step out of the shadows to stand with your families to protect the happy childhoods that were denied to previous generations you were enjoying. I realized that I was being stupid for not living out loud and when I finally came out on April Fools Day (it was only fitting), a weight lifted from me when I just stopped being self conscious about the way i carried myself , like no epiphany I've ever had before. My life has done nothing but steadily improve for the past 8 years.

For those of you in loving families nurturing you as yourself, rejoice in that blessing and much respect to you for the courage you and your parents have displayed since the nightmare of November 8th brought on the plague of the bloated orange zit. For all my young siblings trapped in families living in the dark ages, don't despair. Many of your classmates are sympathetic and your school counselors and CPS social workers should be, but i would be cautious there. Reach out to PFLAG and GLAAD to find resources close to you. Facebook groups that support minors and their parents are Parents of Transgender Children, Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them, rainbow family transsisters and the science of sex and gender library.

Have faith that few of these hate bills will pass and none of the ones that do pass will withstand a constitutional challenge. Be proud of what you are and have confidence that you have the vigilance of all your elders, cis and trans, who have struggled for so many years to establish our validity as a natural born minority deserving of equal rights. We are winning this where it counts; in the hearts and minds of our neighbors. The more visible we are, the more people learn about us from us, instead of people trying to make them hate us. We're born this way and there is no way we're going in any direction but forward from here. A solid majority of people polled are opposed to new discriminatory law and strongly supportive of queer equality. The struggle is nearly won, with only the passage of the Equality Act between the trans hate and institutionalized discrimination of today and a future where transgender people are just another facet of the multicultural landscape and hardly noticed at all. Trans is beautiful and I love you all.

Happy Day
Peace
Tommie Jayne

Translation for normal people:

Hey kids,

If you get within my reach, you're getting molested. I have COPD, though, so unless you're a real halfwit, you should be able to get away from old Tranpa pretty easily.

Definitely a wominx,

Tom the Kiddie and Doggo Diddler

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, that's one of the reasons I love this forum. It's basically community volunteering. With covid everwhere, we can't go down to the old folks home or the homeless shelter, to serve soup to the winos or chat with childless biddies. But we can brighten up the day of a lonely old homeless weirdo!

It's like the classic children's novel, Pigman, only with more rape.
The relationship between Tom and the Farms is fascinating. It’s like with ADF in many ways. He wants us to admire him. At the very least, he wants to feel better than us. But failing that, he’ll accept any attention he can get, because no one else talks to him. At best. I suspect there are maybe people in the community who give him a faint and insincere smile when they see him.

Imagine if people actually did buy his lies, his claims that he’s not a pedo or a dogmongler or a stinking failure. This subforum would close and he’d have no one to talk to but the voices in his head.

Zelos Wilder

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Trans Kids,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
dude, if we were at the bus stop and you were talking this shit, i'd be beating the crap out of you. You can read the testimonies of any number of parents like Debi Jackson, Kimberly Shappley, Amber Briggle or Vanessa Lee Nic. I won't be compromising any of the parents in my group to satisfy the doubts of a toxic transphobic talking turd.
SO FEMININE.

LEAVE KIDS ALONE YOU FUCKING FREAK

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
I post here for the contrast between the feedback i get from sane, free thinking people and the feedback i get from mentally ill perverts projecting their sick fantasies at me along with absurd pseudoscience.

stay good and stupid , fools. history is not going to look kindly at any of you.

Take a deep breath and google "Tommy tooter", people who never even heard of you know you're a dog fucker, pedo and more. That will be your legacy, Tommy.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
lol. sane people can tell the difference between what's real and what's bullshit contrived by sociopaths. Eventually, that garbage will all disappear.
I mean, you're probably right. But at what cost?

Eventually, sanity will reassert itself and all this trans garbage will disappear. But is that really what we want? A sane world, without trannies?

Personally, I think the world is better with nutjobs like you in it. Well, maybe not EXACTLY like you, the rape is bad. Also the grooming. And the anger. But, y'know, a somewhat more tolerant, less odious version of Tommie Tooter, who didn't waste police resources on petty bullshit and flounce around dropping provably false, pseudointellectual arguments onto the internet every couple of days - THAT version of Tommie Tooter would be a wonderful enrichment to the world, I think.

You'll disappear soon. Most hippies already have. But we will keep your memory, friend.