Love on the farms - I know this shit is corny but i'm interested

will kiwi farms users ever fall in love irl

• Total voters

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I think also people use the ‘I’m ugly’ thing as a defensive measure because it’s something innate about themselves that they can’t change, ie ‘a physically innate part of me is repellent’ so I can’t change that and why try, rather than ‘I’m probably a bit awkward socially and may need some feedback and practice.’ Whereas the latter is more likely to be true.
this is me, I love to say 'i'm ugly' so I can ignore that my real problem is my shitty personality
like i get plenty of matches on tinder and i don't have a huge problem with getting a first date, but a second date? the most i've ever had was five, with two different girls, and clearly that was enough for them to realize how annoying I am

Cackspangler

Mick Mangler
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been here for long, but what I've seen makes me glad that most people on this forum are not going to spread their genes. Just the thought of a second or third-generation Kiwi makes me shudder.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I will be patiently awaiting your contribution.
So how many dickpics did you get? Or is it just a meme?

Now look, I have to take you to task on this. I doubt it is. I don’t know anyone too ugly to date. I have dated guys who look like the back end of a bus but are really lovely humans (and I’ve dated a couple of Adonis types who turned out to be morons, give me an ugly but intelligent/funny chap any day.)
I'm pretty sure no one is too ugly to date. I've seen couples together and have no idea how or why they got together, and had a kid based on appearance alone. And I've seen people hot as anything but are ugly people on the inside in dysfunctional abusive relationships.

Has anyone observed that they attract certain types of people? I am interested in peoples experiences with this.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
this is me, I love to say 'i'm ugly' so I can ignore that my real problem is my shitty personality
like i get plenty of matches on tinder and i don't have a huge problem with getting a first date, but a second date? the most i've ever had was five, with two different girls, and clearly that was enough for them to realize how annoying I am
you should monetize that talent by teaching classes or making instructional videos, you have no idea how many people dread "it's not you, it's me" routine.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
then I want you to go out with the ugliest dude you see and post a pic afterwards to prove it.
You can simply find pics like that on the internet. Some of them are married. I thought everyone knew Men are generally attracted to looks, and Women are generally attracted to abiltiies/skills/achievements. Think of the fangirls Null has, just because he runs this website and is e-famous for it. He did something worth recognition, so some girls consider that bangable material. Think of the incel loner memeposters that girls wouldn't give the time of day to, until they shot up a school or something, now they have a fanpage for them. Can you imagine the love letters Brevik and Tarrant get now?

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
You can simply find pics like that on the internet. Some of them are married. I thought everyone knew Men are generally attracted to looks, and Women are generally attracted to abiltiies/skills/achievements. Think of the fangirls Null has, just because he runs this website and is e-famous for it. He did something worth recognition, so some girls consider that bangable material. Think of the incel loner memeposters that girls wouldn't give the time of day to, until they shot up a school or something, now they have a fanpage for them. Can you imagine the love letters Brevik and Tarrant get now?

View attachment 715581

View attachment 715582

View attachment 715584

View attachment 715586

View attachment 715587

You cant really prove anything by posting a bunch of outliers.
Because you really cant claim this is the norm, even assuming all those women love those guys for who they are, what percentage do they make out of the whole population?
and if you have to have achievements under your belt, then it is either money/status instead of looks.
The average ugly fuck isnt getting his dick nowhere near a woman who is above him in attractiveness.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
and if you have to have achievements under your belt, then it is either money/status instead of looks.
Well.... yeah. If you are a guy you typically have to work and achieve to increase your value. If you are a girl, fitness/cosmetics/fashion/surgery increase their value.

But some people go overboard in both ways.

Like the billionaire 80 year old marrying the Plastic Marilyn Monroe.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably more Farmers finding love than Charlize Theron, apparently. She's got money, looks, but lackanookie. Could it be she's an absolute bitch IRL? Dunno.

"Grow a set" and ask me out, already! Somebody go jump right on that.
From today's news: I needs a date!!!!!

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
Back when this place was still the cwcki forums there actually was a couple or two that got together on here. I dunno if that still happens where its gotten significantly bigger in recent years but it has happened.

Honestly I think most of us are just a bunch of dysfunctional hobgoblins who are content to sit in our little burrows far away from polite society, shitposting online with our fellow spergs whilst eating stale doritos and contemplating on whether or not we’d fuck certain cows, and part of being a kiwi is just learning to accept our fate.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino