Love on the farms - I know this shit is corny but i'm interested

will kiwi farms users ever fall in love irl

• Total voters

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
But that is not love, it's just glorified prostitution (nothing against it, necessarily).
Technically you could've said every old style marriage with the Man working and the Woman at home was prostitution looking from the outside. The only thing that's different is their perception of it.

Probably more Farmers finding love than Charlize Theron, apparently. She's got money, looks, but lackanookie. Could it be she's an absolute bitch IRL? Dunno.

"Grow a set" and ask me out, already! Somebody go jump right on that.
From today's news: I needs a date!!!!!
Charlize Theron is all sorts of messed up, her Dad abused her and her Mother, who shot him dead in self defense. She wants to find a nice stable guy, but she keeps choosing guys that resemble her father in some way, controlling, obsessive, cheating etc.... there's been many gossip blinds of her falling for the same tricks over and over again in actors, because she's attracted to that type. I'm guessing she's getting near desperation stage now.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I met my wife at the exact opposite of the kiwifarms

A gym
Meeting people at the Gym is such an alien concept to me. Firstly you have to be at the state where you've got your life sorted out to the point you can spend time and money for a Gym membership. Some people just get their exercise from work, and walking to the shops to save money on fuel, and doing their own gardening because they can't afford to hire groundskeepers once every few weeks.

That's like "I have my life fully worked out now, and can now spend money to improve my image and maximize my leisure time."

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
Meeting people at the Gym is such an alien concept to me. Firstly you have to be at the state where you've got your life sorted out to the point you can spend time and money for a Gym membership. Some people just get their exercise from work, and walking to the shops to save money on fuel, and doing their own gardening because they can't afford to hire groundskeepers once every few weeks.

That's like "I have my life fully worked out now, and can now spend money to improve my image and maximize my leisure time."
for me it's a waste of money/time. True you can meet people in a gym but, oher than that, I see no benefit in doing so.
I can do almost anything at home with some selected equipment and in the long run, it saves me a lot of money and time.Plus I get to do my shit when I want, for how long I want.

You really dont need to go to the gym to get in shape. It may be helpful to beginners for learning the basics but, you can use youtube for reference, so I dont think it's even necessary

Well.... yeah. If you are a guy you typically have to work and achieve to increase your value. If you are a girl, fitness/cosmetics/fashion/surgery increase their value.

But some people go overboard in both ways.

Like the billionaire 80 year old marrying the Plastic Marilyn Monroe.

View attachment 716162
a man needs to be the best version of himself to find someone. A woman just has to put some makeup on and breathe.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
a man needs to be the best version of himself to find someone. A woman just has to put some makeup on and breathe.
Hahahaha. What? Tons of losers have girlfriends, even wives. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're actually being serious.
Yeah you are on kiwifarms, you can literally go see the super losers that have girlfriends or wives that are mentally ill in some way, or could be legally mentally disabled. I'd be more interested in exploring why you feel bitter about things. Is it having to put yourself out there and be hurt? Is it feeling you should be punching above your weight when you should be more realistic about your options? Is that you think she will suddenly just reveal herself, when you should be entering various social circles looking for them?

Sure you could get a super hot g/f, but chances are shes a small time cammer with mental issues and a drug habit or shes been in her parents care until they thought they could hand her off to someone more responsible, since she literally doesn't have the cognition to work most modern day devices or legal paperwork.

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net
for me it's a waste of money/time. True you can meet people in a gym but, oher than that, I see no benefit in doing so.
I can do almost anything at home with some selected equipment and in the long run, it saves me a lot of money and time.Plus I get to do my shit when I want, for how long I want.

You really dont need to go to the gym to get in shape. It may be helpful to beginners for learning the basics but, you can use youtube for reference, so I dont think it's even necessary
You can do anything at home, learn any skill and practice any activity. The outside world is for suckers.

And that's the fucking problem, every article you read on the internet about socializing says that you should participate in some group or school and bullshit like that. If I can do this at home using the internet to help me, why would I waste money and time going outside?

I'm a shut-in, I just can't help but stay at home.

Hahahaha. What? Tons of losers have girlfriends, even wives. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're actually being serious.
A bad relationship is worse than no relationship at all.

The saddest shit in the world is a dysfunctional couple, especially the ones where one of the parties are super jealously and basically prevent the other to have a normal life. They demand their partners even to cut relation to friends.

A loser virgin usually ends up with this kind of girlfriend. Nope, it's just torture.

Last edited:

Okkervils

He shouted out, "I'm all yours, Babooshka-ya-ya!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bad relationship is worse than no relationship at all.

The saddest shit in the world is a dysfunctional couple, especially the ones where one of the parties are super jealously and basically prevent the other to have a normal life. They demand their partners even to cut relation to friends.

A loser virgin usually ends up with this kind of girlfriend. Nope, it's just torture.
I think you're projecting a little bit. :story:
Loser doesn't necessarily mean they're a bad person who is going to cause dysfunction in their relationship.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's the opposite in some ways too. A lot of folks there are trying to gain control of their lives because they've lacked it for so long. They're trying to take control of a single aspect, one they truly have actual authority over, their bodies.

I met my wife because she was the girl working the desk one day when I showed up to start doing yoga after my third knee surgery in four or five years. She gave me the gauge on the instructor and even offered to help me with some physical therapy exercises since she's a trainer herself.

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
It's the opposite in some ways too. A lot of folks there are trying to gain control of their lives because they've lacked it for so long. They're trying to take control of a single aspect, one they truly have actual authority over, their bodies.

I met my wife because she was the girl working the desk one day when I showed up to start doing yoga after my third knee surgery in four or five years. She gave me the gauge on the instructor and even offered to help me with some physical therapy exercises since she's a trainer herself.
I suppose if you've been unable to control how much weight you gain, things can't be as bad as you believe. Some people wonder if they are going to eat that day.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino