Love on the farms - I know this shit is corny but i'm interested

will kiwi farms users ever fall in love irl

• Total voters

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
If you're ... an acquired taste, then unfortunately you have to play the numbers game and meet people, lots of them. There is someone out there for you, but your needs and theirs may be very specific. You're not going to do that behind a keyboard, or at least the odds of that happening are very slim, because attraction happens in person. Chatting to people on the internet only goes so far to establishing attraction.

I once got talking to someone off the old Gumtree personals (RIP), and it seemed we had both met our perfect match. We found the pictures we sent of each other really attractive, we had exactly the same interests and hobbies, compatible sexual preferences, similar outlooks and values, similar past experiences. It was perfect, and we chatted for hours and hours and hours, sometimes all night. When we were finally able to set up a first date (I was in the middle of my exams and she was travelling) we both considered it to be basically a formality before our happy-ever-after.

Then we met and it was a trashfire.

We had no personal chemistry whatsoever. We weren't repulsed by each other, but there was no sexual attraction at all. After an hour we both wanted to go home. It was still worth it, because she is a very close friend of mine to this day (we are both married now, and we both get on with each other's spouses as well), but it was a lesson to me that you need to meet people in person as soon as possible, otherwise you are wasting your time.

By contrast, I met my wife because we worked on a creative project together. We Skyped several times before we met, and whilst I thought she was nice, and pretty, it was not until we met (and it wasn't a formal date, it was to work on the project) that the fireworks went off.

It doesn't matter where you meet people. At the gym, at the D&D club, at a bar, at a Con, whatever is appropriate to what you (and anyone who would hypothetically be a good match for you) like to get up to. But get out there and meet people. Lots of them. If you're only going to be a match with 1 in 1000 people, then you'll have to meet 1000 people. Actually meet them. It doesn't have to be a date - when you meet eyes with that person, it doesn't matter what circumstances brought you together, it will happen. But if you stay in your bedroom, it won't.

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're projecting a little bit. :story:
Loser doesn't necessarily mean they're a bad person who is going to cause dysfunction in their relationship.
It's not projection, it's just basic logic. If a person can't take care of themselves, what would make you think he can offer something of significance to another person?

Failures can't date, it always ends in disaster. We have a forum dedicated to following these guys and we can quite prove this assumption. For example: do you think Brianna Wu is happy with the screaming mongoloid right now?

• Agree
Reactions: Unog and Chichan

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose if you've been unable to control how much weight you gain, things can't be as bad as you believe. Some people wonder if they are going to eat that day.
And some people get ebola while others get unenthusiastic, toothy BJs from chicks with less than perfect tit-jobs. Social relativism is the ultimate post-modernist bullshit so stop trying to pretend you stand on any manner of high ground and just accept that different people live different lives due to different choices, situations and circumstances and keep your commentary internal or risk sounding like a community college dropout trying to bang a white girl with dreds and a xanax problem

• Winner
Reactions: Fek

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
Hahahaha. What? Tons of losers have girlfriends, even wives. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're actually being serious.
True, but were they always losers or did they become losers, after getting married?

Yeah you are on kiwifarms, you can literally go see the super losers that have girlfriends or wives that are mentally ill in some way, or could be legally mentally disabled. I'd be more interested in exploring why you feel bitter about things. Is it having to put yourself out there and be hurt? Is it feeling you should be punching above your weight when you should be more realistic about your options? Is that you think she will suddenly just reveal herself, when you should be entering various social circles looking for them?

Sure you could get a super hot g/f, but chances are shes a small time cammer with mental issues and a drug habit or shes been in her parents care until they thought they could hand her off to someone more responsible, since she literally doesn't have the cognition to work most modern day devices or legal paperwork.
Are you talking to me or the other user?
if so, Why do you think I'm "bitter" just for stating some facts?
Dont worry, Im doing ok, I just dont like to sugar coat things, like many other people do.

You can do anything at home, learn any skill and practice any activity. The outside world is for suckers.

And that's the fucking problem, every article you read on the internet about socializing says that you should participate in some group or school and bullshit like that. If I can do this at home using the internet to help me, why would I waste money and time going outside?

I'm a shut-in, I just can't help but stay at home.
Truth is I used to go and even had made a couple of friends, whom I still talk to, even to this day and a girl I went out with for a while.
Problem was that at one point in time, I had to stop a while, due to health problems and the the guy who used to "follow" me and made my programs, pissed me off with his shitty attitude and arrogance and I never went back, even after I did feel better.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
And some people get ebola while others get unenthusiastic, toothy BJs from chicks with less than perfect tit-jobs. Social relativism is the ultimate post-modernist bullshit so stop trying to pretend you stand on any manner of high ground and just accept that different people live different lives due to different choices, situations and circumstances and keep your commentary internal or risk sounding like a community college dropout trying to bang a white girl with dreds and a xanax problem
It wasn't meant to be an attack, just an observation. I don't assume to be on any high ground at all. It's not my intention. I suppose it's just good to be grateful for some things that people tend to take so much for granted, you arent' aware of how vital they are until they are gone. Not just tangible things, but the physical and mental as well.

• Feels
Reactions: J A N D E K

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't meant to be an attack, just an observation. I don't assume to be on any high ground at all. It's not my intention. I suppose it's just good to be grateful for some things that people tend to take so much for granted, you arent' aware of how vital they are until they are gone. Not just tangible things, but the physical and mental as well.
Im sorry then, kids woke me up early and Im a bit crabby. My bad, dude

Okkervils

Get your flu shot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pictures were pretty good aside from your room being messy as hell. Clean your place up and I might find the time to respond.
Ok, look. I'm really sorry about that. I've been really busy and I haven't had time to do anything around the house. I just really, really like you and it upset me when you just ignored me. I swear, I'll do better. I'll send you more tonight and everything will be perfect and then we can start talking like we used to!

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The pictures were pretty good aside from your room being messy as hell. Clean your place up and I might find the time to respond.
Ok, look. I'm really sorry about that. I've been really busy and I haven't had time to do anything around the house. I just really, really like you and it upset me when you just ignored me. I swear, I'll do better. I'll send you more tonight and everything will be perfect and then we can start talking like we used to!
I can't even tell if people are even being serious anymore.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
It's not projection, it's just basic logic. If a person can't take care of themselves, what would make you think he can offer something of significance to another person?

Failures can't date, it always ends in disaster. We have a forum dedicated to following these guys and we can quite prove this assumption. For example: do you think Brianna Wu is happy with the screaming mongoloid right now?
I thought we were just talking about getting a relationship. I didn't think we were talking about successful or functional ones. For example, this is a 22 year old girl who is 4'11 who loves looking up anime hentai and lolicon stuff, posting lewds, and gets wasted most of the time. As you can see by the photo, her b/f is probably 5ft. Now I think she probably has BPD, considering her intense posting about her b/f and her string of rapid relationships. But at least he is dating someone.

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino