Love on the farms - I know this shit is corny but i'm interested

will kiwi farms users ever fall in love irl

• Total voters

Rogowski

you guys have a good time frig dancing
kiwifarms.net
When I was on SA there was a story of two posters there who had met up on the CWCWiki (as was than) and got married. This is usually recounted as some sort of horror story, and whenever either of them tried to post they would get dogpiled by other users for "getting married to a fellow fat weirdo on a stalking forum". I can't remember their SA usernames but they have both long since been banned. Supposedly they had pizza on their wedding night, left the box under the bed, then ate the cold pizza off the floor the following morning. "Floor Pizza" has subsequently become a minor SA meme.

Edit - found some deets - these are the SA usernames, no idea what their KF IDs are:
Found this posted elsewhere and google brought me to this thread when I tried to find more info. So here’s another piece of the puzzle. The thread is here but I don’t have an account.
A2590719-1BBB-4349-B80C-6FA745FCF014.jpeg

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
I thought we were just talking about getting a relationship. I didn't think we were talking about successful or functional ones. For example, this is a 22 year old girl who is 4'11 who loves looking up anime hentai and lolicon stuff, posting lewds, and gets wasted most of the time. As you can see by the photo, her b/f is probably 5ft. Now I think she probably has BPD, considering her intense posting about her b/f and her string of rapid relationships. But at least he is dating someone.

View attachment 717586

View attachment 717590

View attachment 717591

Looks like a shadman orbiter tbqh also internet relationships are a fuckin disaster. If you find it good for you I wish you all the best. Though its best not to if you don't want to become a Shoewu.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
I met one of my boyfriends by shitposting and autistic jokes, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility imho.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
Found this posted elsewhere and google brought me to this thread when I tried to find more info. So here’s another piece of the puzzle. The thread is here but I don’t have an account. View attachment 831503
What does she look like?

I thought we were just talking about getting a relationship. I didn't think we were talking about successful or functional ones. For example, this is a 22 year old girl who is 4'11 who loves looking up anime hentai and lolicon stuff, posting lewds, and gets wasted most of the time. As you can see by the photo, her b/f is probably 5ft. Now I think she probably has BPD, considering her intense posting about her b/f and her string of rapid relationships. But at least he is dating someone.

View attachment 717586

View attachment 717590

View attachment 717591

Wow. I'd happily fuck her, though I would be afraid to meet someone like that. I don't have any options right now so I'd fall for her and she is obviously a disgusting and incurable slut. That's a recipe for winding up in jail for domestic assault.

Last edited:

Big Bad Fish

Fresh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 832886

>I'm a loyal girlfriend

Where is she located?
VIRGIN ALERT! Are you going to marry her? NO! Then what do you care what she looks like LMAO. You just there to smash PUSSY. That's one thing virgins don't understand, they wait for the perfect anime girl and ignore all the rest. Guess what. Just smash the pussy and STFU. maybe one day you'll learn, but until that day you'll remain a little virgin boy. I've smashed 90 year old pussy, I've smashed 700 pound pussy, IDC. At the end of the day I get laid. And you don't.

SugarSyrup

cruising the information superhighway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, meeting people online is always so weird and awkward, unless you’re just looking to fuck. I don’t care if it’s the farms or Tinder.
Conversely, meeting someone at a party, forming a genuine connection, starting to date, and THEN finding out they’re also a kf user would be fucking hysterical.

VIRGIN ALERT! Are you going to marry her? NO! Then what do you care what she looks like LMAO. You just there to smash PUSSY. That's one thing virgins don't understand, they wait for the perfect anime girl and ignore all the rest. Guess what. Just smash the pussy and STFU. maybe one day you'll learn, but until that day you'll remain a little virgin boy. I've smashed 90 year old pussy, I've smashed 700 pound pussy, IDC. At the end of the day I get laid. And you don't.
Real talk: People make too big a deal out of appearance.

If you develop a liking for someone, your perception of their appearance will improve. It even happens with people you like platonically, of the same sex.

With that in mind, you don't want to be with someone ugly (unless there's compelling reasons too), but appearance is rather unimportant in the long term.

Plus, everybody gets ugly when they're old.

• Agree
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino