Love on the farms - I know this shit is corny but i'm interested

will kiwi farms users ever fall in love irl

• Total voters

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net
It's certainly never going to happen to me because I'm a human repellent. Every time I send a message to someone I don't receive a reply, they don't even bother to respond me back with a "hi". I know why it happens In real life: I'm ugly, but it's really puzzling here on the internet since I don't use photos of myself.

And no, I've never sent dick pics to anyone.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I know why it happens In real life: I'm ugly

Now look, I have to take you to task on this. I doubt it is. I don’t know anyone too ugly to date. I have dated guys who look like the back end of a bus but are really lovely humans (and I’ve dated a couple of Adonis types who turned out to be morons, give me an ugly but intelligent/funny chap any day.)

On here, it’s because most people are mildly paranoid that someone sending them messages might be trying to dox them. IRL, I dunno, it’s more likely to be small non verbal things or that you might be acting very slightly inappropriately. It’s takes time to know someone well enough to realise that they’re alright so I think many guys who are a bit eccentric get an automatic no unless women know them better. Why is this?
Well.,,Be aware (and I think a lot of men are totally unaware of this) that pretty much every female on the planet has been subjected to unwanted sexual advances, ranging from catcalling to being groped to much worse. Women are often in a default state of wariness and I think men often don’t see that. Men think that they’d love women chucking themselves at them. Women don’t think that. Women are aware that they’re physically vulnerable. What’s this bloke like? Is he going to turn into a raging terrifying tantrum if I politely say no? Is he going to force the issue? Am I going to get dragged off and attacked? That seems dramatic, but believe me, it happens. It’s happened to me (a polite ‘no thanks, I’m out with friends’ resulted in a massive bloke chimping out and physically attacking me in a pub)

I think also people use the ‘I’m ugly’ thing as a defensive measure because it’s something innate about themselves that they can’t change, ie ‘a physically innate part of me is repellent’ so I can’t change that and why try, rather than ‘I’m probably a bit awkward socially and may need some feedback and practice.’ Whereas the latter is more likely to be true.

You got any honest and trustworthy female relatives you can run this one by? Do you spend time socially/professionally with people in a non pressured context for practice?

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
or maybe he is just ugly for real.
also I wouldnt bother with online. Women are standoffish as hell and if looks arent your forte, you'll be wasting time sending messages and then you'll probably get ghosted as soon as you exchange pics.

Last edited:

Feels Over Reals

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly never going to happen to me because I'm a human repellent. Every time I send a message to someone I don't receive a reply, they don't even bother to respond me back with a "hi". I know why it happens In real life: I'm ugly, but it's really puzzling here on the internet since I don't use photos of myself.

And no, I've never sent dick pics to anyone.
hi

• Feels
Reactions: J A N D E K

FierceBrosnan

The Primal Brat Tamer.
kiwifarms.net
Wait... is this the real Kiwi hookup thread? Fucking finally. Traps to the left, twinks to the right, and ladies front and center. The only thing bigger than my dick is my heart and I've a lot of love to give.
Maybe that's your issue, send a dick pic and you just might get a response from someone like me.
Send you a dick pic? On it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino