Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP"

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AKA Black DSP. He hates being called "Black DSP" even though it's absolutely true. He loves to play the race card whenever possible. He claims his age is 27 or 28 but his actual age is 32 or 33 as of now. He works at a Goodwill and may or may not have a criminal record (this is unconfirmed).

Edit: he no longer works at Good Will. His current working status is unknown.

ED page: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod

TLDR: shit talking fighting game player who streams. Thinks he's one of the best players when he gets destroyed. Wants to be an actor but his acting skills rival Tommy Wiseau. Is proud of ragequitting games. He believes in eugenic superiority. Even though he's black he hates black people and refers to them as coons. He's into animal torture (go to the ED link for proof). Got famous for getting destroyed by Viscant:

Full match here:

Viscant doesn't even play SF4.

In the tradition of DSP there are now This is How You DON'T Play videos with Low Tier God.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlDeRqwf9Oy6t8yVnmNSMbNOVwxy5svm7

An example of his acting abilities here:

BBC Logic:

In case you were wondering "Has LTG and DSP ever had a match in a fighting game?" Here's your answer:

A short documentary on Dale by Joon the King has been released. Dale tried to have the video taken down via copyright claim but his claim was denied:

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should put the videos in links instead of embedded in the thread, imo.

This dude seems promising, assuming he responds angrily to criticism from random people.
If you watch the DON'T Play videos there's multiple instances of him cursing out dudes on his stream chat. He bans anyone who calls him "Black DSP" or "Low Tier Scrub" or anything similar to that. And somehow he has moderators for his chat. There's at least a handful of fans of this guy.

I tried changing the YT embeds to links but it defaults to an embed even after I hit the Link button.

Malt Liquor

kiwifarms.net
Surprised He wasn't already mentioned on Kiwi:His tough guy persona is really something,especially when He get destroyed and go on full Thug/Gangsta mode

Reactions: Queen Bethari

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surprised He wasn't already mentioned on Kiwi:His tough guy persona is really something,especially when He get destroyed and go on full Thug/Gangsta mode
I know right? I used to browse the CWCki and old forum a few years ago and came back to see the forum became Kiwi Farms. I thought for sure with an 89 page DSP thread that there would be something on LTG.

As far as I know, DSP is not aware of LTG.

Tsukiko

ENJOY MY COOKIES, SUGAH!
kiwifarms.net
If you watch the DON'T Play videos there's multiple instances of him cursing out dudes on his stream chat. He bans anyone who calls him "Black DSP" or "Low Tier Scrub" or anything similar to that. And somehow he has moderators for his chat. There's at least a handful of fans of this guy.

I tried changing the YT embeds to links but it defaults to an embed even after I hit the Link button.
Highlight some text and then add the link.

He's pretty funny though. Why do these rage-filled assholes get into the LP community?

• Agree
Reactions: Queen Bethari

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Oh, such delicious salty failscrub tears! I'd love to see this guy get it on with Geoff The Hero. Not only is that dude ridiculous at fighting games, but he also knows how to make fun of uppity morons who think they're hot shit.

Conrix

"KIWIFAGS REEEEEEE"
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what it would be like playing against an uppity scrub like him or DSP (probably very easy with a drink of whine; "WHAT THA FUCK I DIDNT PRESS THAT!"). I'd probably need to get a Playstation 3/4 for that but I'd love to encounter one of these whiny faggots in Dark Souls or something and #TYCED them so hard. Especially if it's on stream.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Highlight some text and then add the link.

He's pretty funny though. Why do these rage-filled assholes get into the LP community?
Oh okay, derp. I was wondering why there was no URL code. You'd be surprised, when it comes to fighting games there's quite a few people like this. Most people are smart enough to not stream themselves acting like an asshole and act like adults in person.

Here's another link. LTG vs Engravings (hour long set).

Engravings is the guy who made the first This is How You DON'T Play Street Fighter video starring DSP.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
Dude sounds like a less witty Steven Bonnell from somewhere in the north mid-west who is also apparently black. They should meet.

Commodore B.S.

Well Warded!
kiwifarms.net
woah woah woah.
I thought I recognized this guy. I remember a Reddit thread about him being a complete jackass before playing a MvC match to his opponent, then shortly getting his shit slapped hard.
]

If I remember correctly his opponent popped up in the thread and said the guy was all nice for a bit right after the match, then got right salty over twitter.

EDIT: I found the post Viscant did in regards to this incident:
So uh...hi reddit. That would be me in the video. This was a few months ago but it seems to have gone viral lately.

The whole thing overall is a bad look for the fighting game community (Mortal Kombat, Guilty Gear, Tekken, Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom) as physical confrontations are extremely out of character. Heated confrontations are rare given the size of the community and physical confrontations are so rare as to be almost unheard of these days. It was my fault for letting this situation get to this level. There is a backstory involving him trashing me and other gamers online and claiming that I'm a drug addict whereas I spend my (small amount of) free time volunteering with a homeless outreach program and take special interest in drug cases, doing whatever I can to help out and keep that poison off our streets. But that's an excuse. I did lose my temper and I did take it too far and seeing this video come back months later is kind of embarrassing more than anything else.

Last edited:

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Him getting merc'd by the nerdiest looking white boy is pretty hilarious. So is the dude just shitty at video games and pissy about it? Maybe shit's jaded me but not also like hating women or having a poop fetish feels almost quaint.

Overcast

Suck You Bus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found out about this guy only recently.

As much as I dislike DSP, at least he usually sticks to the bitter end in pretty much every match he's in. (With some exceptions) This guy rage quits at the drop of a hat.

It's funny really. I follow DSP's shenanigans so often that I forgot that there are lots of people like him. Especially in the FGC.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
And now, in the spirit of "no shit is too minor," here's a video where Geoff The Hero, the smack talking gentleman mentioned in my pervious moment, briefly makes fun of Low Tier Goof:

Geoff also quotes the master at one point:

...only to make this tweet after a few months:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
This guy's workout videos are a joke. He's very proud of his accomplishments but his form is garbage.

Take a look at any video he's done, he never goes full extension on anything. When you do pullups, you're supposed to be hanging from the bar so your arms are straight, not bent 90 degrees at the elbow. When you bench, you bring the weight down to your chest, again not so your arms are bent 90 degrees at the elbow.

He puts too much emphasis on his biceps and upper body but not enough on his lower body. Large biceps look ridiculous when you have chicken legs.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino