Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Wait, LTG is claiming he's cool with Ice Climbers in Smash? I'm guessing he hasn't been wobbled yet. He's going to go fucking apeshit the second someone gets him in that trap. He can't stand losing to honest mechanics... a broken bullshit gimmick is going to make his nose bleed.
If you're referring to the list I made, it's probably just that nobody plays Ice Climbers in Ultimate. And the people who can desync with them certainly are above paying LTG ten dollars to play with them. I have zero doubt that he'd find something to whine about if he lost to an IC player.

Lock-Key

kiwifarms.net
If I recall, there was a guy on youtube who helped Dale to improve his combo on SFV, and after LTG decided to ditch him like he does all the time, he decides to make a video about how to defeat LTG by dissecting not only how he'd combo, but his way of thinking and how you could use it against him.
You mean this video?

Reactions: Poto

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
1939.jpg

Just cap this since Dale have claimed he dont use "ghetto words" because of his high intellect and superior education until the age of 5!

1940.jpg

He does not like pizza...

1940c.jpg

Another shitty LTG tries it incoming...

1941.jpg

This tweet and it responses just made me wanna ask a few things...
  1. Why would he wanna go to Africa if he hates black so much?
  2. Who have not learned in school about the country of Africa?
  3. Why do you have to win the lottery to go there?
    1. Because the only way Dale thinks you can experience another country is by hidding in a 5 star hotel, shopping in expensive stores that already exist in his home country and ride a expensive car on the high way!
1942.jpg

That is funny coming from someone that have used V-Trigger a lot to get back in a match!

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Last Stand

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
1939.jpg

Just cap this since Dale have claimed he dont use "ghetto words" because of his high intellect and superior education until the age of 5!
We all know why he plays it because one it brings in the most viewers he will see on a stream that isn't Smash Bros and two I'd go out on a limb and say 90 percent of those people want to watch him bitch, moan and rage because that's the only entertaining factors he brings.

• Agree
Reactions: Dragoonism

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
We all know why he plays it because one it brings in the most viewers he will see on a stream that isn't Smash Bros and two I'd go out on a limb and say 90 percent of those people want to watch him bitch, moan and rage because that's the only entertaining factors he brings.
Watched a stream few weeks ago, he generally had around 400-500 viewers playing Tetris, Smash and some other things, the moment he turned on SFV he got around 800 viewers, he calls himself a entertainer, but people just come there to laugh at him failing and crying like a hurt little kid!

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Watched a stream few weeks ago, he generally had around 400-500 viewers playing Tetris, Smash and some other things, the moment he turned on SFV he got around 800 viewers, he calls himself a entertainer, but people just come there to laugh at him failing and crying like a hurt little kid!
And like I said majority of those people are the ones who come just to see the crybaby throw a tantrum. Unless it is Street Fighter or Smash nobody really cares because the most entertaining rage comes from the ones he is constantly bitching about even if he isn't playing it.

• Agree
Reactions: Dragoonism

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
A "few" things from todays stream:

• Calls himself a entertainer, but is completely silent for long periods of time!
  • If you use SF in Smash you may only play him if you can beat him in any SF game with the same characters!
  • You are worse than him at Smash if non one knows your name!
    • In other words he pretty much consider the entire Smash community worse than him since he dont know anyone in it!
  • No one knows how much effort he puts in to things every day outside of streaming, if he wants us to know anything he will tell us, just like he dont know anything about us!
    • Coming from the same guy that claim that we spend 24 hours a day doing nothing but focusing on him...
  • Tries to create a tournament in T7, no one joins!
  • Fights a mirror match against another Miguel and claims he dont take the match seriously since the other guy is so bad and falling behind 2-1 in rounds, yet you can hear him smashing the buttons.
  • Has a 2-0 against a Ling Xiaoyu player and loses 3 straight rounds, rage quits and swaps game again to Soul Calibur 6, only to quite it before it even have started and swaps to MK11!
  • Tells a mod that the only reason LTGRocks is allowed to play him in Smash without playing him in SF first is because he pays $10 for it!
  • Swaps to SFIV when it turns out his MK11 is not updated and the update will take 40 min to dl!
  • Loses first match in SFIV and orders his mods to time anyone that thinks the opponent was inspiring because it is close to excessive trolling!
  • PUBLIC WARNING: DO NOT USE HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING HIS STREAMS AS HE DON'T MIND BURPING LOUDLY STRAIGHT INTO THE MIC!!!
    • Even DSP excuses himself when he does that, but Dale refuses!
  • Excessive trolling = Ban!
  • 161.jpg
    He dont have a "Baiology"! (the audio file)
  • Rage quit SFIV thinking the person who just kicked his ass just turned on his SFIV so he could play Dale and swaps to to SFV!
  • Thinks it is cool that a commercial bot tweeted him!
    • 1943.jpg
  • Likes CW series since he knows he easily could play any black character on them!
  • Calls "greens", people subbed to him on YT, for mods!
  • Can't give advice on Smash since he dont know Smashtech!
    • And here i though he was such a highly skilled Smash player
  • Gets paranoid after a lose and thinks he is playing the same person as the night before...
  • He plays no one seriously online on SFV but everyone plays him seriously because it is him.
  • You should treat him like Maximilian Dood when he streams and calls his stream a talk show!
  • 162.jpg
    Confirms that DT is living with him
    • Which has been obvious for quite some time now!
  • A 16 min YT video takes him forever to edit!
    • Most likely cutting and putting togheter 16 diffrent videos into one as usual
  • Because of what he eats he dont fart.
    • Superior intellect...
  • He has no opinion about Trump since he is not a politician and everyone loved Trump before he started running for President!
    • Yet had no problem retweeting a Trump supporter.
  • Wont care about politics until he gets rich and it effects him!
  • Goes on a rant about how everyone are a nobody unless your rich and famous, using Instagram as proof, if you follower there wont like your selfi but a likes a celebrities instead your a nobody, calls himself a nobody who tries to become something.
    • Funny how he calls himself a nobody when he earlier called people a nobody for not knowing him and how many other times has he pointed out how people play him or troll him just to get some of his fame?
  • Why is the ultimate goal to become rich and famous? 1. You get stuff for free, 2. People respect you, 3. You will be treated like a God and 4. Travel the world like you where playing Monopoly.
    • 1. Mostly cheap things yes, 2. In a way, 3. By idiots like Dale, 4. They still have to apply to the laws and regulation like everyone else!
  • Goes on a rant about how rich people can just go traveling when ever they want and where ever they want, they dont work, money just magically appears in their bank accounts.
  • Instagrams algorithm is broke since he only have 800 likes on his pictures with 4000 followers, he should have atleast 1000 likes per image.
  • Run into a guy who wanted Dale to sign his guitar since he had helped through the hard time when his parents had died and Dale didnt know how to deal with it, claimed he wasn't worthy of it.
    • When you dont care about other people and their feelings it can be hard to know how to react at such times.
  • If you say anything gay in chat you get banned now!
  • He is a narcissist because he deserves to be it.

Attachments

EmpGulcasa

kiwifarms.net
LTG sure does like to say how his detractors can suck his dick, etc. a lot for someone who seems to be so scared of The Gays.

_01

kiwifarms.net
If you use SF in Smash you may only play him if you can beat him in any SF game with the same characters!
You pickin' Mario against me in Smash Brothers? Why would you play Mario in Smash Brothers? You know what? None of y'all are allowed to play Mario against me unless you can beat me in Mario Kart as Mario. How about that?
LTG sure does like to say how his detractors can suck his dick, etc. a lot for someone who seems to be so scared of The Gays.
LTG regularly makes homoerotic remarks. He actually does so more than he makes "your mom" jokes, and by no small margin. Even when he's not making a pitiful attempt at an insult, he'll regularly and excitedly talk about semen, either directly or through using it as an analogy. You're free to reach your own conclusions with that.

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't surprise me. In the five picoseconds that he was in Elite Smash, he held his status above all of his viewers and donators, even insisting that he won't allow anybody not in Elite Smash to join his lobby. How he planned to both enforce the rule and prove the users joining him were in Elite Smash is beyond me.

I think I've said this before, but Elite Smash is basically the game's way of checking you're not holding your controller upsidedown and if you can breathe and blink at the same time. If you invest any time or motivation into Smash beyond playing it at parties with your buddies, you're going to get into Elite Smash unless you're particularly hopeless. Now, I don't know much about Street Fighter in general, but I remember hearing that his rank, which wiggles around Diamond, is an exceedingly middling rank. Probably similar to how I described Elite Smash: reserved only for people who vaguely know how to read a guide online with a sixth-grade reading level, but not those who actually took to improving their competency at the game and learn from their mistakes.

He's still stuck at Diamond, but needless to say, LTG is no longer in Elite Smash. The moment he lost it, he banned the people who insisted he keep playing online after earning it in the first place. I think he lasted exactly one game. It's disappointing, too--he's ran into a few Street Fighter pros screwing around online, but his ranking in Smash is so abysmally low that most pros start off with a higher rank by default, only dipping into LTG's range when they're intentionally tanking it to smurf for maybe a single game. It's a shame. Despite seemingly playing Smash more than any other game as of right now, he may never run into a top player, especially not when he hides in his little lobbies to filter out players better than him.

Ironically enough, there are top Smash players who know of LTG and his ragequitting habits (some jokingly referencing LTG whenever they get angry or leave a game), but it seems that none of them are actually aware that he plays Smash, only that he exists. While we're on this topic, LTG conversely seems to only know three top Smash players: MVD (a Snake player, but not one I personally see in tourneys too often), Ally (a Snake player who no longer plays Smash), and Anti (who dumpstered him in Street Fighter when LTG said he couldn't possibly beat him in it, and who now supposedly is a subscriber to LTG himself). Still, he constantly brings up that he has "clout" in the FGC, but he's nothing more than a laughingstock in actual fighting games and a literal nobody in Smash's community.

Regardless, he acts like he's a part of the Smash community...for some reason. He's been to exactly one tourney, being EVO, and lost his only two pools matches instantly. The videos are online right now, showing him against a Wario and a Wario/Captain Falcon player who...well, in my opinion, were both clearly toying with him. Yet he insisted that he regularly beats players better than the ones he lost to at EVO online, which is both a bold-faced lie (especially since he's essentially blind to anything involving high level play in Smash) and disrespectful to his opponents who still treated him politely even in victory. Hilariously, one of his old go-to excuses pre-EVO for losing in Smash was "I don't see any of you going to tourneys!" When somebody pointed out that a few of his donators went to tourneys (a few even taking them) while he had gone to none at that point, he moved onto saying "I don't see you placing at any majors," which is both exceptionally disrespectful and woefully hypocritical of him. But still, a few players had placed at majors, so in his infinite wisdom, LTG accelerated his hypocrisy and arrogance to a new peak by stating, "I don't see you placing first at any majors!" I remember even his chat being dumbfounded by this statement, and I believe he never used that as an insult again. When fighting an opponent that had placed at a major, he instead fell back on his "if this was Street Fighter, you'd be losing" excuse instead.

Anyway, to cap off this Smash discussion as it relates to LTG, I wanted to shoehorn in this. I absolutely adore the compilations of LTG failing at Smash, and as a game with my fellow viewers, I kept track of every character LTG will ban you for or ragequit against if you play as them. I have no doubt that this is incomplete--I've only crossed out the characters I've explicitly seen him block people for using or that he's stated he hates. I have zero reason to believe he hasn't or won't eventually complain about the characters I've circled, I just haven't seen it yet. Also, Banjo is missing from this screen, but just imagine another red "X" since LTG said he thinks Banjo is annoying, too.

View attachment 936732

Needless to say, the characters I once circled that are now crossed out were the ones I thought he wouldn't complain about, but I unsurprisingly underestimated the power of LTG's whinging. Anyway, here are some choice (and real) quotes explaining these "bans" and one of the (many) characters he's used said quote on.

- "You're trying to get an easy win picking these BIG BODY characters." (Ridley)
- "How can you have a pair of balls and play that character?" (Kirby)
- "WHY ARE YOU MIRROR MATCHING ME!?" (Snake)
- "I don't care I'm not playing that character, DON'T FIGHT ME WITH ONE OF MY MAINS!" (Megaman)
- "I'm not gonna respect ANYONE playing no Pokemon." (Mewtwo)
- "What's with this gumdrops and lollipops kiddy character?" (Ness)
- "I gotta deal with shotos in THIS GAME too!?" (Ryu)
- "It's like the shoto of Smash, why would you want to play as this character?" (Dr. Mario)
- "This character even sounds annoying, I can't focus while hearing that all the time." (Luigi)
- "Everyone who picks this character PLAYS THE EXACT SAME." (Samus)
- "This character is just corny, I'm not taking that seriously." (Captain Falcon)
- "Yeah, just keep swinging that sword around, hoping for a hit." (Marth)
- "You did HOW MUCH damage!? And for what!?" (Donkey Kong)
I’m surprised Inkling isn’t x-ed out. I haven’t played in months, but that character has dirty shit if you put the time in. I would think the roller alone would make him break a controller.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised Inkling isn’t x-ed out. I haven’t played in months, but that character has dirty shit if you put the time in. I would think the roller alone would make him break a controller.
I'm not sure he's met the character that often in the game but knowing LTG all he needs is one match to lose, call the character corny then say he won't be playing another with that character on stream ever again.

• Thunk-Provoking

Shigu Shigu

kiwifarms.net
_01 said:
Doesn't surprise me. In the five picoseconds that he was in Elite Smash, he held his status above all of his viewers and donators, even insisting that he won't allow anybody not in Elite Smash to join his lobby. How he planned to both enforce the rule and prove the users joining him were in Elite Smash is beyond me.

I think I've said this before, but Elite Smash is basically the game's way of checking you're not holding your controller upsidedown and if you can breathe and blink at the same time. If you invest any time or motivation into Smash beyond playing it at parties with your buddies, you're going to get into Elite Smash unless you're particularly hopeless. Now, I don't know much about Street Fighter in general, but I remember hearing that his rank, which wiggles around Diamond, is an exceedingly middling rank. Probably similar to how I described Elite Smash: reserved only for people who vaguely know how to read a guide online with a sixth-grade reading level, but not those who actually took to improving their competency at the game and learn from their mistakes.

He's still stuck at Diamond, but needless to say, LTG is no longer in Elite Smash. The moment he lost it, he banned the people who insisted he keep playing online after earning it in the first place. I think he lasted exactly one game. It's disappointing, too--he's ran into a few Street Fighter pros screwing around online, but his ranking in Smash is so abysmally low that most pros start off with a higher rank by default, only dipping into LTG's range when they're intentionally tanking it to smurf for maybe a single game. It's a shame. Despite seemingly playing Smash more than any other game as of right now, he may never run into a top player, especially not when he hides in his little lobbies to filter out players better than him.

Ironically enough, there are top Smash players who know of LTG and his ragequitting habits (some jokingly referencing LTG whenever they get angry or leave a game), but it seems that none of them are actually aware that he plays Smash, only that he exists. While we're on this topic, LTG conversely seems to only know three top Smash players: MVD (a Snake player, but not one I personally see in tourneys too often), Ally (a Snake player who no longer plays Smash), and Anti (who dumpstered him in Street Fighter when LTG said he couldn't possibly beat him in it, and who now supposedly is a subscriber to LTG himself). Still, he constantly brings up that he has "clout" in the FGC, but he's nothing more than a laughingstock in actual fighting games and a literal nobody in Smash's community.

Regardless, he acts like he's a part of the Smash community...for some reason. He's been to exactly one tourney, being EVO, and lost his only two pools matches instantly. The videos are online right now, showing him against a Wario and a Wario/Captain Falcon player who...well, in my opinion, were both clearly toying with him. Yet he insisted that he regularly beats players better than the ones he lost to at EVO online, which is both a bold-faced lie (especially since he's essentially blind to anything involving high level play in Smash) and disrespectful to his opponents who still treated him politely even in victory. Hilariously, one of his old go-to excuses pre-EVO for losing in Smash was "I don't see any of you going to tourneys!" When somebody pointed out that a few of his donators went to tourneys (a few even taking them) while he had gone to none at that point, he moved onto saying "I don't see you placing at any majors," which is both exceptionally disrespectful and woefully hypocritical of him. But still, a few players had placed at majors, so in his infinite wisdom, LTG accelerated his hypocrisy and arrogance to a new peak by stating, "I don't see you placing first at any majors!" I remember even his chat being dumbfounded by this statement, and I believe he never used that as an insult again. When fighting an opponent that had placed at a major, he instead fell back on his "if this was Street Fighter, you'd be losing" excuse instead.

Anyway, to cap off this Smash discussion as it relates to LTG, I wanted to shoehorn in this. I absolutely adore the compilations of LTG failing at Smash, and as a game with my fellow viewers, I kept track of every character LTG will ban you for or ragequit against if you play as them. I have no doubt that this is incomplete--I've only crossed out the characters I've explicitly seen him block people for using or that he's stated he hates. I have zero reason to believe he hasn't or won't eventually complain about the characters I've circled, I just haven't seen it yet. Also, Banjo is missing from this screen, but just imagine another red "X" since LTG said he thinks Banjo is annoying, too.

View attachment 936732

Needless to say, the characters I once circled that are now crossed out were the ones I thought he wouldn't complain about, but I unsurprisingly underestimated the power of LTG's whinging. Anyway, here are some choice (and real) quotes explaining these "bans" and one of the (many) characters he's used said quote on.

- "You're trying to get an easy win picking these BIG BODY characters." (Ridley)
- "How can you have a pair of balls and play that character?" (Kirby)
- "WHY ARE YOU MIRROR MATCHING ME!?" (Snake)
- "I don't care I'm not playing that character, DON'T FIGHT ME WITH ONE OF MY MAINS!" (Megaman)
- "I'm not gonna respect ANYONE playing no Pokemon." (Mewtwo)
- "What's with this gumdrops and lollipops kiddy character?" (Ness)
- "I gotta deal with shotos in THIS GAME too!?" (Ryu)
- "It's like the shoto of Smash, why would you want to play as this character?" (Dr. Mario)
- "This character even sounds annoying, I can't focus while hearing that all the time." (Luigi)
- "Everyone who picks this character PLAYS THE EXACT SAME." (Samus)
- "This character is just corny, I'm not taking that seriously." (Captain Falcon)
- "Yeah, just keep swinging that sword around, hoping for a hit." (Marth)
- "You did HOW MUCH damage!? And for what!?" (Donkey Kong)
You forgot how LTG says that Joker has a V-Trigger when he has Arsene, even though it's not at all. Seriously, that amount of times LTG uses traditional fighting game terminology when it clearly doesn't belong kinda triggers me a bit. Also, it's a ditto not a mirror match smh.

• Thunk-Provoking

_01

kiwifarms.net
1570519314746.png

LTG currently has a cold. In between every sentence, you could hear him hacking up spit. He turned on his facecam to reveal he's been spitting into a bottle for the past four hours.

That greyish fluid in that bottle is his collection of spit. It's as disgusting in motion as you'd imagine. I guess he's a really big fan of collecting his own bodily fluids in containers.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
You forgot how LTG says that Joker has a V-Trigger when he has Arsene, even though it's not at all. Seriously, that amount of times LTG uses traditional fighting game terminology when it clearly doesn't belong kinda triggers me a bit. Also, it's a ditto not a mirror match smh.
That’s not even really the correct terminology. Arsene’s probably closer to an install than anything else. That’s also an anime fighter thing more often than not, so it actually doesn’t surprise me that he doesn’t know what that is.

_01

kiwifarms.net
LTG normally falls back on saying that "LTG Rocks" can't beat him in SFV whenever he beats him in Smash. For the first time, LTG Rocks actually played LTG in SFV and he wound up winning. As of right now, LTG is in damage control mode saying he wasn't taking it seriously, even though he is well aware that losing to LTG Rocks now delegitimizes any remaining cop-out LTG could hold over him, especially since LTG is considerably worse at Smash (which is amusing since they're both generally bad). He definitely was embarrassed too, as he completely shut down his console the moment he lost.

• Informative

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Few tweets!

1944.jpg

He seriously doing the new DSP tries it!

1945.jpg

So we will finally see how bad he is at games... Oh, he ment the grid!

1946.jpg

No, he only likes seeing himself succeed!

1947.jpg

Looks like he chickened out of getting his ass kicked by Punk!

• Informative

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
1947.jpg

Looks like he chickened out of getting his ass kicked by Punk!
Dale just wants the drama not the action he'd gleefully throw himself into situations then run out at the last minute with an excuse he knows his fans will eat up and ask for more. On Street Fighter Karin actually is fun to watch in high level play I mean it's so much more than watching LTG fail to play defensively and hope his V Trigger scrubs him into a win,

• Optimistic

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
A few more tweets!

1948.jpg

So he have decided to tell us who he copies?

1949.jpg
1949b.jpg
Looks like a cultist high on crack!

1950.jpg

Great, he is going emo again... Last time he claimed he was infront of a train!
But kind of funny mentioning copycats given he have done nothing original.

1950b.jpg

I agree with Dale, it is not depression, it is just another poor attempt on seeking pity points!
Though remember that Dale have claimed that mental dissorders are a gift...

1951.jpg

He is Low Tier God and doesn't play low tier characters!

• Informative

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino