Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
so what's ol blacksydephil been playing these days?
Failing at Smash, Tetris 99, and SFV.

Just yesterday he got gifted $700 (which unquestionably was a chargeback later, but he definitely believed it to be legitimate) and went on a whopping three game win streak. Logic would suggest that he'd be in a good mood, but he then lost a single game and went into rant mode and proceeded to yell at all of his mods. This includes Preem, who was once his favorite attack dog to sic on anybody who beat him--but LTG insulted him and did so personally, mocking his appearance, height, hair, and social life. He then went on to ban a few of his mods and registered members.

His new conditional for "not being banned" is now not just being a second tier member or a mod, but rather being a mod who is also a second tier member. Put simply, he won't hesitate to ban you unless you're not only working for him for free, but actively giving him money for working for him. The level of egotism is palpable.

Last edited:

EmpGulcasa

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 963181

LTG currently has a cold. In between every sentence, you could hear him hacking up spit. He turned on his facecam to reveal he's been spitting into a bottle for the past four hours.

That greyish fluid in that bottle is his collection of spit. It's as disgusting in motion as you'd imagine. I guess he's a really big fan of collecting his own bodily fluids in containers.
Oh my god, this is one of the most disgusting things.

• Feels
Reactions: _01

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
His new conditional for "not being banned" is now not just being a second tier member or a mod, but rather being a mod who is also a second tier member. Put simply, he won't hesitate to ban you unless you're not only working for him for free, but actively giving him money for working for him. The level of egotism is palpable.
Not surprised about this one. His mods are expendable it's pretty much free labor and if you step out of line or do something that doesn't appease the master (beat him in a game, call out stupid shit he does, don't plug his merch every minute, don't tell him how great he is,etc) he is quick to get rid of you. It amazes how much people try to make it look like he's some sort of "hustler" or grinder that gets through the hardships of life and is above the trolls when a lot of his earnings come from people working under him. For someone who owns a "business" and brand he has no idea how to actually run it correctly but thinks he has a shot in getting into acting.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
Failing at Smash, Tetris 99, and SFV.

Just yesterday he got gifted $700 (which unquestionably was a chargeback later, but he definitely believed it to be legitimate) and went on a whopping three game win streak. Logic would suggest that he'd be in a good mood, but he then lost a single game and went into rant mode and proceeded to yell at all of his mods. This includes Preem, who was once his favorite attack dog to sic on anybody who beat him--but LTG insulted him and did so personally, mocking his appearance, height, hair, and social life. He then went on to ban a few of his mods and registered members.

Oh, LTG, your ego getting more inflated than Kirby. It's no surprise he'd go Jewish with his cult either, it's amazing how he still has a following and it's even more sad he's hit an ever lower level than DSP

_01

kiwifarms.net

It feels like LTG's new go-to complaint about people watching him is that you have to look up to him to watch him. He doesn't seem to understand that a crazed idiot flails his arms in the middle of the street, I don't admire him if I watch. I watch because it's a crazed idiot flailing his arms in the middle of the street, and that's entertaining.

He's also relying on his "you can't beat me in Street Fighter" excuse more and more recently. You'd figure he'd learn since the last three people he pulled that out on managed to beat him in SFV as well. Naturally, each time he lost, he just said that either the game was bad or he wasn't trying (which makes perfect since when you're relying on winning the game to prove a point).

Also it seems like now that LTG went off on Preem, all of his members have immediately swapped from licking his boots to casually insulting him, too. It's amazing how brainless his fans are.

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 968312

It feels like LTG's new go-to complaint about people watching him is that you have to look up to him to watch him. He doesn't seem to understand that a crazed idiot flails his arms in the middle of the street, I don't admire him if I watch. I watch because it's a crazed idiot flailing his arms in the middle of the street, and that's entertaining.

He's also relying on his "you can't beat me in Street Fighter" excuse more and more recently. You'd figure he'd learn since the last three people he pulled that out on managed to beat him in SFV as well. Naturally, each time he lost, he just said that either the game was bad or he wasn't trying (which makes perfect since when you're relying on winning the game to prove a point).

Also it seems like now that LTG went off on Preem, all of his members have immediately swapped from licking his boots to casually insulting him, too. It's amazing how brainless his fans are.
This is an old excuse he had years ago where he thought people who watch him must be "in love with him" or secretly jerked off to him and not because he was well into adulthood whining and throwing tantrums in a video game talking about wanting a career in a field he is far outclassed in. He doesn't treat his fans as fans they're underlings in a superhero movie only serve to be expendable and kiss his ass in hopes to not being ridiculed. You an glance at his chat and see there's barely any free thinking most of it is how trash the person he's fighting is despite the person wrecking him or just straight up stroking his ego. Anything not that will get you banned even the simplest questions get you banned.

I remember every excuse he made for tournaments were like "well I went there you didn't" basically him just showing up made him better than anyone talking in the chat or currently beating him in a match. It floors me that people don't see the correlation between him going to tournaments for no reason (if you aren't gonna try why bother playing in the tournaments in the first place) and paying for him to go in general just for him to lose day one and whine about it on Twitter then it's back to the usual whining about everything in general.

Reactions: _01

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
This is an old excuse he had years ago where he thought people who watch him must be "in love with him" or secretly jerked off to him and not because he was well into adulthood whining and throwing tantrums in a video game talking about wanting a career in a field he is far outclassed in. He doesn't treat his fans as fans they're underlings in a superhero movie only serve to be expendable and kiss his ass in hopes to not being ridiculed. You an glance at his chat and see there's barely any free thinking most of it is how trash the person he's fighting is despite the person wrecking him or just straight up stroking his ego. Anything not that will get you banned even the simplest questions get you banned.

I remember every excuse he made for tournaments were like "well I went there you didn't" basically him just showing up made him better than anyone talking in the chat or currently beating him in a match. It floors me that people don't see the correlation between him going to tournaments for no reason (if you aren't gonna try why bother playing in the tournaments in the first place) and paying for him to go in general just for him to lose day one and whine about it on Twitter then it's back to the usual whining about everything in general.
All his claims as to why people watch him, despite disliking him, are all in some way about sexual domination, makes you wonder what happened to him growing up?
He acts pretty much like a victime of child abuse, while some introverted, others become like Dale, very outgoing in hope that it will hide that something has happened.

Like DSP he scams his way into a free vacation under the pretence that he is going to tournaments, he have claimed that he wont save any of his own money to go there and he blamed his fans incase he is unable to get there and he never makes it past the bracket!

In regrads to his fans, you have to be a blind and brainless person kissing his ass not to be banned from his chat!

---
Tweets!
1952.jpg

Continues his online harassment!

1952b.jpg

Coming from a guy who only wants a son that he can torture...

1952c.jpg

Who thinks he blocked her before she was able to send it?

1953.jpg

Im pretty sure that the few people that runs this promotion account on Twitter will have forgotten Dale before they got home for the day!

1954.jpg

He seriously retweeted a DSP detractor account?

1955.jpg

I doubt that Marvel in anyway more than DC Comics are going to pick someone at random from Twitter for a major role!

_01

kiwifarms.net
Big Nasty, the player who beat LTG in every game he plays (thus giving LTG no excuse to hold over his head), is now a source of LTG's ire. He currently wants his mods to time him out for five minutes whenever he posts without giving a single reason why.

At the very last, despite Big Nasty donating anyway, he still complains that he isn't a member, as if that's something to be proud of. In other words, when given no other excuse, LTG will still claim that the fact you haven't given him money makes him better than you somehow.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
All his claims as to why people watch him, despite disliking him, are all in some way about sexual domination, makes you wonder what happened to him growing up?
He acts pretty much like a victime of child abuse, while some introverted, others become like Dale, very outgoing in hope that it will hide that something has happened.

Like DSP he scams his way into a free vacation under the pretence that he is going to tournaments, he have claimed that he wont save any of his own money to go there and he blamed his fans incase he is unable to get there and he never makes it past the bracket!

In regrads to his fans, you have to be a blind and brainless person kissing his ass not to be banned from his chat!
He seems to have some underlying insecurities that are as subtle as bricks to the face. It's why he wants to be an actor and why he talks himself up so highly as I agree with you on most of his targeted claims have to do with dominance and being holier than thou.

Who thinks he blocked her before she was able to send it?
He did I'm sure as blocking people is his way of getting the last word and ducking the convo before anyone can retaliate. His comments like this on post dealing with a woman remind me of the exceptional "nice guy" shit you see.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He did I'm sure as blocking people is his way of getting the last word and ducking the convo before anyone can retaliate. His comments like this on post dealing with a woman remind me of the exceptional "nice guy" shit you see.
Yeah, blocking people is his way of getting the last word because they can't say anything in return that he will be unable to come back at, though he is not able to come back at much to begin with.
He is someone that is going to put on a "nice guy" appearance when out, but as soon as they come home he is going to show who is the man and who runs the relationship he is in, one way or another, he is not going to easily accept any woman making him feel small or weak!

In regards to today's stream i found it hilarious how he can talk about how the people he plays against lack balls and/or dick simply for beating him, while he rather run from a match he appears to be losing!
Otherwise it is going to be fun watching him trying Fortnite again, last time he played with another guy and constantly got carried, im guessing he thinks that because of the "restart" he now can be on everyone else level from the start.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
In regards to today's stream i found it hilarious how he can talk about how the people he plays against lack balls and/or dick simply for beating him, while he rather run from a match he appears to be losing!
Otherwise it is going to be fun watching him trying Fortnite again, last time he played with another guy and constantly got carried, im guessing he thinks that because of the "restart" he now can be on everyone else level from the start.
That's just how his brain works he views rage quitting not in the way we do which is regarded as immature and lack of sportsmanship but a way to keep his ego in tact and not lose to people he views lesser. It's funny he can rage quit as many people as possible but when someone leaves after a match he throws a fit and calls the person a coward for running off with his points. In the same situation he will keep playing until he wins no matter how many times he loses then runs when he gets that one win and still claim he is the better player.

I don't recall him playing Fortnite ever but considering he was terrible at Resident Evil 4 and other games not Street Fighter I would imagine he'd try and get his mods or fans to try and play with him so can blame them if he loses.

• Thunk-Provoking

_01

kiwifarms.net
LTG played Fortnite for a bit with LTG Rocks. I've never played it myself, but I'm going to assume that running out in the open and going backwards into an enemy isn't a good strategy.

He died and ragequit despite being on a team and, although I've never played Fortnite, I'm pretty sure the game will put you into a new match immediately when you die given its nature as a battle royale targeted at casual audiences and children. In essence, it sort of ragequits for you, but I suppose LTG prefers to do it manually.

That was one match, by the way. I'm curious to see LTG play actual shooters like CS:GO, TF2, Siege, or Overwatch where you're expected to die in benefit for your team, since he doesn't seem able to handle dying just once.

• Feels

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
That's just how his brain works he views rage quitting not in the way we do which is regarded as immature and lack of sportsmanship but a way to keep his ego in tact and not lose to people he views lesser. It's funny he can rage quit as many people as possible but when someone leaves after a match he throws a fit and calls the person a coward for running off with his points. In the same situation he will keep playing until he wins no matter how many times he loses then runs when he gets that one win and still claim he is the better player.

I don't recall him playing Fortnite ever but considering he was terrible at Resident Evil 4 and other games not Street Fighter I would imagine he'd try and get his mods or fans to try and play with him so can blame them if he loses.
Yeah, he is big time hypocrite, he calls people cowards that beats him and refuses him a rematch, while he does the exact same thing over and over again, even blacklist the opponent if he can and when someone rage quit against him, or just lose connection, he goes on a rant about how the person is a coward running off, while when he rage quit it is justified because he is the better player getting his ass kicked by the game and not the opponent player.

Saw him get demolished in MK 11 a few months ago, he was just losing match after match, until he won one match, think the result ended at 6-1 or something like that, and he immediately left and talk about how his skill have won over a scrub, said nothing about losing repeatedly, he was the better player for winning 1 match!

Have seen him play Fortnite before, just like this time he was carried and did very little on his own and quit after losing 2-3 matches.

LTG played Fortnite for a bit with LTG Rocks. I've never played it myself, but I'm going to assume that running out in the open and going backwards into an enemy isn't a good strategy.

He died and ragequit despite being on a team and, although I've never played Fortnite, I'm pretty sure the game will put you into a new match immediately when you die given its nature as a battle royale targeted at casual audiences and children. In essence, it sort of ragequits for you, but I suppose LTG prefers to do it manually.

That was one match, by the way. I'm curious to see LTG play actual shooters like CS:GO, TF2, Siege, or Overwatch where you're expected to die in benefit for your team, since he doesn't seem able to handle dying just once.
He was way to slow to react to things and when he did you could see how he was all over the place trying to figure out what was going on and from where he got shot.
In Fortnite, just as in any other BR game, you don't go out into the open unless you have to, use as much cover as you can, then if you wanna camp like DSP does, is another thing.
Something else he failed at is construction, he didn't know how to build and when he tried it was slow and way too late already.

He made a statement a very long time ago, that if he ever played a F/TPS, he would get a sniper rifle and camp in a corner, it is something that would only work in a game like Unreal or similare, where there are sniper spots.

The main reason he likes games like RE is because they reward him with immortality and weapons with unlimited ammo and on top of that the enemy spawns in the same place constantly, no changes, no quick reaction needed no need to learn new things and just run through the map easily.

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
This might be somewhat of a power level (and if it is, please call me out on it) but as someone who played fighting games on a professional level for a few years, I'm getting tired of LTG saying no one can beat him in SFV. People already beat him in SFV. People always beat him in SFV. He lacks basic fighting game fundamentals and has really dumb habits (like tea-bagging during neutral and jumping in too much) that he just can't shake. It's like the telltale signs of being a total scrub. And that combined with his inability to hold an L and not act like a stereotypical hoodrat when he gets bodied is why he'll never be successful. He's washed up. Dale needs to quit fighting games and do something else with that 4-koma comedy skit he calls a life.

I mean, come on, the dude never placed anywhere in a tournament since he started in the FGC, and he honestly never will. Maybe he should use some of his donations to buy himself some scuba gear so he can finally stop drowning in pools and at least get to top 16 in a notable tournament, but we all know that'll never happen. He's like DarksydePhil; he's just an FGC clown playing at being a pro.

• Agree

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he is big time hypocrite, he calls people cowards that beats him and refuses him a rematch, while he does the exact same thing over and over again, even blacklist the opponent if he can and when someone rage quit against him, or just lose connection, he goes on a rant about how the person is a coward running off, while when he rage quit it is justified because he is the better player getting his ass kicked by the game and not the opponent player.

Saw him get demolished in MK 11 a few months ago, he was just losing match after match, until he won one match, think the result ended at 6-1 or something like that, and he immediately left and talk about how his skill have won over a scrub, said nothing about losing repeatedly, he was the better player for winning 1 match!

Have seen him play Fortnite before, just like this time he was carried and did very little on his own and quit after losing 2-3 matches.
That's the dumbest excuse he has the one where he thinks he lost to a "character" and not a player because it's a gold medal in mental gymnastics to tell yourself you are losing to a video game character which is must worse than losing to a person on the other side controlling a character. It's like DSP when he either blames a perfect reacting A.I if a game has no online or players to play against.

Totes not black DSP.

Can't tell if his thumbnail is supposed to be serious or ironic. A large part of me thinks he isn't smart enough to do so and is just using clickbait because he doesn't know any better.

• Feels

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
That's the dumbest excuse he has the one where he thinks he lost to a "character" and not a player because it's a gold medal in mental gymnastics to tell yourself you are losing to a video game character which is must worse than losing to a person on the other side controlling a character. It's like DSP when he either blames a perfect reacting A.I if a game has no online or players to play against.
Makes me think on DSPs comment about him creating art, he creates art and it is his art alone, no developers involved, because the character in the game will only move if he, and him alone, touches the character.
There is another person moving the character Dale is fighting, he loses to the person, not the character.

By claiming that the character defeating him he will always go into a match against said character with the mindset that he is going to lose and that it has already been decided that he will, so much for superior mind...

Totes not black DSP.

Have been mentioned here before, please dont post videos from his channel, it gives him free views!

---
1956.jpg

No, he is not jealous at all of Ninja...

1957.jpg

So $20 a month and another $5-35 for something that he can quite in the middle of because he feels like it?

Bonus 1:
1957b.jpg

1958.jpg

Look in the mirror Dale and you will see someone using V-trigger to do comebacks!

1959.jpg

Remember last time he supposedly broke the disc and was never ever again going to touch SFV?

1959b.jpg

The father, the mother and the son!

1960.jpg

He is pretty easy to read and if you claim to see what emotion he feels he will turn into a little denying kid "No! I do not!" trying to hide his failure.

1961.jpg

He will just block and move on because he can't argue back with people and his untouchable mind can't handle it!

Bonus 2:
1962.jpg

1963.jpg

I though DSP was the worlds worst gamer?
The only people i have seen him completly destory are fans that pay him money to let him win over them!

1964.jpg

But begging strangers online for money is a success?

• Feels

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
By claiming that the character defeating him he will always go into a match against said character with the mindset that he is going to lose and that it has already been decided that he will, so much for superior mind...
He doesn't understand the irony in that statement because his ego blocks out anything that will get in the way of him losing to another person as that won't prove he is superior. People like him who talk about how above everyone else they are usually are the ones who don't understand how the world works around them and get into shenanigans constantly because they don't actively talk to people that aren't inside their bubble of an echo chamber.

1956.jpg

No, he is not jealous at all of Ninja...
Didn't he also get lucky with his grudge match with Viscant which is the only reason he has attention in the first place and now spends most of his life riding off that attention and desperately trying to stay relevant by doing and asying insane things.

1960.jpg

He is pretty easy to read and if you claim to see what emotion he feels he will turn into a little denying kid "No! I do not!" trying to hide his failure.
Human beings can read each other because we are intelligent animals we are like any other animal on this planet only we can speak to each other rather than having to communicate with just gestures and mannerisms. Dale is one of those people who thinks he is above typical human behavior which is the reason people poke at him so much because it's very quick to prove he is as stubborn and tempered as any other person.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he also get lucky with his grudge match with Viscant which is the only reason he has attention in the first place and now spends most of his life riding off that attention and desperately trying to stay relevant by doing and asying insane things.
The Viscant match gave him attention and he realized that if he shit talked others, like DSP, he would get attention on good and bad, which is only good for a attention whore like him!

Human beings can read each other because we are intelligent animals we are like any other animal on this planet only we can speak to each other rather than having to communicate with just gestures and mannerisms. Dale is one of those people who thinks he is above typical human behavior which is the reason people poke at him so much because it's very quick to prove he is as stubborn and tempered as any other person.
People who are unable to read the mode of another person are usually psychopaths that don't understand emotions to begin with!

From todays stream:
  • Planning on suing Liquid Richard for using samples of his voice in one of his songs. Claims that unless you get his permisson, and pay him for it, you are not allowed to use anything of his content!
    • Let's ask Joon the King about that?
  • He is a real man since he pays bills, have a $1000 computer and several PS!
  • Saw a snuff video about a pedo getting punished for raping a girl and claims there are things he wanna do to people, but never thought about that
  • Claims a Samus player does no work and still gets 40-50% damage on him, says nothing about how he spams grenades and rockets!
  • He have lots of his new wrist wraps left to sell and no one wanna buy them, but that is how it is when you have viewers and not fans!
  • Needs walkthrough to play Mega Man 6!

1965.jpg

That have been proved false, but Dale says anything to help his agenda!

1966.jpg

He mute himself?

1966b.jpg

#notgay not at all...

1967.jpg

Shortcuts in life? Funny coming from someone who wanna get riched from doing nothing, who wanna find his "cheat code"!

1967b.jpg

No, you can not say that anything is wrong with Urien, no!

1968.jpg

Oh no, im sure the people behind F&F9 are going to be so upset now and Cardi B is going to lose so much money because of this!

1969.jpg

Coming from the man who claim he is one of the best fighting game players in the world and have yet to make it out of the brackets if he is able to reach them in the first place...

1970.jpg

Team of editors? Most people i watch on YT do it themselves or hire a single guy doing it, not every one is Rooster Teeth!
But you can tell he does the editing, lots of hacks in the videos where he take the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on recording and paste it over the first!

1971.jpg

Edits like DSP and thinks he is doing a hard work!

• DRINK!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino