Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
This is an old excuse he had years ago where he thought people who watch him must be "in love with him" or secretly jerked off to him and not because he was well into adulthood whining and throwing tantrums in a video game talking about wanting a career in a field he is far outclassed in. He doesn't treat his fans as fans they're underlings in a superhero movie only serve to be expendable and kiss his ass in hopes to not being ridiculed. You an glance at his chat and see there's barely any free thinking most of it is how trash the person he's fighting is despite the person wrecking him or just straight up stroking his ego. Anything not that will get you banned even the simplest questions get you banned.

I remember every excuse he made for tournaments were like "well I went there you didn't" basically him just showing up made him better than anyone talking in the chat or currently beating him in a match. It floors me that people don't see the correlation between him going to tournaments for no reason (if you aren't gonna try why bother playing in the tournaments in the first place) and paying for him to go in general just for him to lose day one and whine about it on Twitter then it's back to the usual whining about everything in general.
All his claims as to why people watch him, despite disliking him, are all in some way about sexual domination, makes you wonder what happened to him growing up?
He acts pretty much like a victime of child abuse, while some introverted, others become like Dale, very outgoing in hope that it will hide that something has happened.

Like DSP he scams his way into a free vacation under the pretence that he is going to tournaments, he have claimed that he wont save any of his own money to go there and he blamed his fans incase he is unable to get there and he never makes it past the bracket!

In regrads to his fans, you have to be a blind and brainless person kissing his ass not to be banned from his chat!

---
Tweets!
1952.jpg

Continues his online harassment!

1952b.jpg

Coming from a guy who only wants a son that he can torture...

1952c.jpg

Who thinks he blocked her before she was able to send it?

1953.jpg

Im pretty sure that the few people that runs this promotion account on Twitter will have forgotten Dale before they got home for the day!

1954.jpg

He seriously retweeted a DSP detractor account?

1955.jpg

I doubt that Marvel in anyway more than DC Comics are going to pick someone at random from Twitter for a major role!

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Nasty, the player who beat LTG in every game he plays (thus giving LTG no excuse to hold over his head), is now a source of LTG's ire. He currently wants his mods to time him out for five minutes whenever he posts without giving a single reason why.

At the very last, despite Big Nasty donating anyway, he still complains that he isn't a member, as if that's something to be proud of. In other words, when given no other excuse, LTG will still claim that the fact you haven't given him money makes him better than you somehow.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
All his claims as to why people watch him, despite disliking him, are all in some way about sexual domination, makes you wonder what happened to him growing up?
He acts pretty much like a victime of child abuse, while some introverted, others become like Dale, very outgoing in hope that it will hide that something has happened.

Like DSP he scams his way into a free vacation under the pretence that he is going to tournaments, he have claimed that he wont save any of his own money to go there and he blamed his fans incase he is unable to get there and he never makes it past the bracket!

In regrads to his fans, you have to be a blind and brainless person kissing his ass not to be banned from his chat!
He seems to have some underlying insecurities that are as subtle as bricks to the face. It's why he wants to be an actor and why he talks himself up so highly as I agree with you on most of his targeted claims have to do with dominance and being holier than thou.

Who thinks he blocked her before she was able to send it?
He did I'm sure as blocking people is his way of getting the last word and ducking the convo before anyone can retaliate. His comments like this on post dealing with a woman remind me of the retarded "nice guy" shit you see.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He did I'm sure as blocking people is his way of getting the last word and ducking the convo before anyone can retaliate. His comments like this on post dealing with a woman remind me of the exceptional "nice guy" shit you see.
Yeah, blocking people is his way of getting the last word because they can't say anything in return that he will be unable to come back at, though he is not able to come back at much to begin with.
He is someone that is going to put on a "nice guy" appearance when out, but as soon as they come home he is going to show who is the man and who runs the relationship he is in, one way or another, he is not going to easily accept any woman making him feel small or weak!

In regards to today's stream i found it hilarious how he can talk about how the people he plays against lack balls and/or dick simply for beating him, while he rather run from a match he appears to be losing!
Otherwise it is going to be fun watching him trying Fortnite again, last time he played with another guy and constantly got carried, im guessing he thinks that because of the "restart" he now can be on everyone else level from the start.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
In regards to today's stream i found it hilarious how he can talk about how the people he plays against lack balls and/or dick simply for beating him, while he rather run from a match he appears to be losing!
Otherwise it is going to be fun watching him trying Fortnite again, last time he played with another guy and constantly got carried, im guessing he thinks that because of the "restart" he now can be on everyone else level from the start.
That's just how his brain works he views rage quitting not in the way we do which is regarded as immature and lack of sportsmanship but a way to keep his ego in tact and not lose to people he views lesser. It's funny he can rage quit as many people as possible but when someone leaves after a match he throws a fit and calls the person a coward for running off with his points. In the same situation he will keep playing until he wins no matter how many times he loses then runs when he gets that one win and still claim he is the better player.

I don't recall him playing Fortnite ever but considering he was terrible at Resident Evil 4 and other games not Street Fighter I would imagine he'd try and get his mods or fans to try and play with him so can blame them if he loses.

• Thunk-Provoking

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LTG played Fortnite for a bit with LTG Rocks. I've never played it myself, but I'm going to assume that running out in the open and going backwards into an enemy isn't a good strategy.

He died and ragequit despite being on a team and, although I've never played Fortnite, I'm pretty sure the game will put you into a new match immediately when you die given its nature as a battle royale targeted at casual audiences and children. In essence, it sort of ragequits for you, but I suppose LTG prefers to do it manually.

That was one match, by the way. I'm curious to see LTG play actual shooters like CS:GO, TF2, Siege, or Overwatch where you're expected to die in benefit for your team, since he doesn't seem able to handle dying just once.

• Feels

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
That's just how his brain works he views rage quitting not in the way we do which is regarded as immature and lack of sportsmanship but a way to keep his ego in tact and not lose to people he views lesser. It's funny he can rage quit as many people as possible but when someone leaves after a match he throws a fit and calls the person a coward for running off with his points. In the same situation he will keep playing until he wins no matter how many times he loses then runs when he gets that one win and still claim he is the better player.

I don't recall him playing Fortnite ever but considering he was terrible at Resident Evil 4 and other games not Street Fighter I would imagine he'd try and get his mods or fans to try and play with him so can blame them if he loses.
Yeah, he is big time hypocrite, he calls people cowards that beats him and refuses him a rematch, while he does the exact same thing over and over again, even blacklist the opponent if he can and when someone rage quit against him, or just lose connection, he goes on a rant about how the person is a coward running off, while when he rage quit it is justified because he is the better player getting his ass kicked by the game and not the opponent player.

Saw him get demolished in MK 11 a few months ago, he was just losing match after match, until he won one match, think the result ended at 6-1 or something like that, and he immediately left and talk about how his skill have won over a scrub, said nothing about losing repeatedly, he was the better player for winning 1 match!

Have seen him play Fortnite before, just like this time he was carried and did very little on his own and quit after losing 2-3 matches.

LTG played Fortnite for a bit with LTG Rocks. I've never played it myself, but I'm going to assume that running out in the open and going backwards into an enemy isn't a good strategy.

He died and ragequit despite being on a team and, although I've never played Fortnite, I'm pretty sure the game will put you into a new match immediately when you die given its nature as a battle royale targeted at casual audiences and children. In essence, it sort of ragequits for you, but I suppose LTG prefers to do it manually.

That was one match, by the way. I'm curious to see LTG play actual shooters like CS:GO, TF2, Siege, or Overwatch where you're expected to die in benefit for your team, since he doesn't seem able to handle dying just once.
He was way to slow to react to things and when he did you could see how he was all over the place trying to figure out what was going on and from where he got shot.
In Fortnite, just as in any other BR game, you don't go out into the open unless you have to, use as much cover as you can, then if you wanna camp like DSP does, is another thing.
Something else he failed at is construction, he didn't know how to build and when he tried it was slow and way too late already.

He made a statement a very long time ago, that if he ever played a F/TPS, he would get a sniper rifle and camp in a corner, it is something that would only work in a game like Unreal or similare, where there are sniper spots.

The main reason he likes games like RE is because they reward him with immortality and weapons with unlimited ammo and on top of that the enemy spawns in the same place constantly, no changes, no quick reaction needed no need to learn new things and just run through the map easily.

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
He's also relying on his "you can't beat me in Street Fighter" excuse more and more recently. You'd figure he'd learn since the last three people he pulled that out on managed to beat him in SFV as well. Naturally, each time he lost, he just said that either the game was bad or he wasn't trying (which makes perfect since when you're relying on winning the game to prove a point).
This might be somewhat of a power level (and if it is, please call me out on it) but as someone who played fighting games on a professional level for a few years, I'm getting tired of LTG saying no one can beat him in SFV. People already beat him in SFV. People always beat him in SFV. He lacks basic fighting game fundamentals and has really dumb habits (like tea-bagging during neutral and jumping in too much) that he just can't shake. It's like the telltale signs of being a total scrub. And that combined with his inability to hold an L and not act like a stereotypical hoodrat when he gets bodied is why he'll never be successful. He's washed up. Dale needs to quit fighting games and do something else with that 4-koma comedy skit he calls a life.

I mean, come on, the dude never placed anywhere in a tournament since he started in the FGC, and he honestly never will. Maybe he should use some of his donations to buy himself some scuba gear so he can finally stop drowning in pools and at least get to top 16 in a notable tournament, but we all know that'll never happen. He's like DarksydePhil; he's just an FGC clown playing at being a pro.

• Agree

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he is big time hypocrite, he calls people cowards that beats him and refuses him a rematch, while he does the exact same thing over and over again, even blacklist the opponent if he can and when someone rage quit against him, or just lose connection, he goes on a rant about how the person is a coward running off, while when he rage quit it is justified because he is the better player getting his ass kicked by the game and not the opponent player.

Saw him get demolished in MK 11 a few months ago, he was just losing match after match, until he won one match, think the result ended at 6-1 or something like that, and he immediately left and talk about how his skill have won over a scrub, said nothing about losing repeatedly, he was the better player for winning 1 match!

Have seen him play Fortnite before, just like this time he was carried and did very little on his own and quit after losing 2-3 matches.
That's the dumbest excuse he has the one where he thinks he lost to a "character" and not a player because it's a gold medal in mental gymnastics to tell yourself you are losing to a video game character which is must worse than losing to a person on the other side controlling a character. It's like DSP when he either blames a perfect reacting A.I if a game has no online or players to play against.

Totes not black DSP.

Can't tell if his thumbnail is supposed to be serious or ironic. A large part of me thinks he isn't smart enough to do so and is just using clickbait because he doesn't know any better.

• Feels

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
That's the dumbest excuse he has the one where he thinks he lost to a "character" and not a player because it's a gold medal in mental gymnastics to tell yourself you are losing to a video game character which is must worse than losing to a person on the other side controlling a character. It's like DSP when he either blames a perfect reacting A.I if a game has no online or players to play against.
Makes me think on DSPs comment about him creating art, he creates art and it is his art alone, no developers involved, because the character in the game will only move if he, and him alone, touches the character.
There is another person moving the character Dale is fighting, he loses to the person, not the character.

By claiming that the character defeating him he will always go into a match against said character with the mindset that he is going to lose and that it has already been decided that he will, so much for superior mind...

Totes not black DSP.

Have been mentioned here before, please dont post videos from his channel, it gives him free views!

---
1956.jpg

No, he is not jealous at all of Ninja...

1957.jpg

So $20 a month and another $5-35 for something that he can quite in the middle of because he feels like it?

Bonus 1:
1957b.jpg

1958.jpg

Look in the mirror Dale and you will see someone using V-trigger to do comebacks!

1959.jpg

Remember last time he supposedly broke the disc and was never ever again going to touch SFV?

1959b.jpg

The father, the mother and the son!

1960.jpg

He is pretty easy to read and if you claim to see what emotion he feels he will turn into a little denying kid "No! I do not!" trying to hide his failure.

1961.jpg

He will just block and move on because he can't argue back with people and his untouchable mind can't handle it!

Bonus 2:
1962.jpg

1963.jpg

I though DSP was the worlds worst gamer?
The only people i have seen him completly destory are fans that pay him money to let him win over them!

1964.jpg

But begging strangers online for money is a success?

• Feels

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
By claiming that the character defeating him he will always go into a match against said character with the mindset that he is going to lose and that it has already been decided that he will, so much for superior mind...
He doesn't understand the irony in that statement because his ego blocks out anything that will get in the way of him losing to another person as that won't prove he is superior. People like him who talk about how above everyone else they are usually are the ones who don't understand how the world works around them and get into shenanigans constantly because they don't actively talk to people that aren't inside their bubble of an echo chamber.

1956.jpg

No, he is not jealous at all of Ninja...
Didn't he also get lucky with his grudge match with Viscant which is the only reason he has attention in the first place and now spends most of his life riding off that attention and desperately trying to stay relevant by doing and asying insane things.

1960.jpg

He is pretty easy to read and if you claim to see what emotion he feels he will turn into a little denying kid "No! I do not!" trying to hide his failure.
Human beings can read each other because we are intelligent animals we are like any other animal on this planet only we can speak to each other rather than having to communicate with just gestures and mannerisms. Dale is one of those people who thinks he is above typical human behavior which is the reason people poke at him so much because it's very quick to prove he is as stubborn and tempered as any other person.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he also get lucky with his grudge match with Viscant which is the only reason he has attention in the first place and now spends most of his life riding off that attention and desperately trying to stay relevant by doing and asying insane things.
The Viscant match gave him attention and he realized that if he shit talked others, like DSP, he would get attention on good and bad, which is only good for a attention whore like him!

Human beings can read each other because we are intelligent animals we are like any other animal on this planet only we can speak to each other rather than having to communicate with just gestures and mannerisms. Dale is one of those people who thinks he is above typical human behavior which is the reason people poke at him so much because it's very quick to prove he is as stubborn and tempered as any other person.
People who are unable to read the mode of another person are usually psychopaths that don't understand emotions to begin with!

From todays stream:
  • Planning on suing Liquid Richard for using samples of his voice in one of his songs. Claims that unless you get his permisson, and pay him for it, you are not allowed to use anything of his content!
    • Let's ask Joon the King about that?
  • He is a real man since he pays bills, have a $1000 computer and several PS!
  • Saw a snuff video about a pedo getting punished for raping a girl and claims there are things he wanna do to people, but never thought about that
  • Claims a Samus player does no work and still gets 40-50% damage on him, says nothing about how he spams grenades and rockets!
  • He have lots of his new wrist wraps left to sell and no one wanna buy them, but that is how it is when you have viewers and not fans!
  • Needs walkthrough to play Mega Man 6!

1965.jpg

That have been proved false, but Dale says anything to help his agenda!

1966.jpg

He mute himself?

1966b.jpg

#notgay not at all...

1967.jpg

Shortcuts in life? Funny coming from someone who wanna get riched from doing nothing, who wanna find his "cheat code"!

1967b.jpg

No, you can not say that anything is wrong with Urien, no!

1968.jpg

Oh no, im sure the people behind F&F9 are going to be so upset now and Cardi B is going to lose so much money because of this!

1969.jpg

Coming from the man who claim he is one of the best fighting game players in the world and have yet to make it out of the brackets if he is able to reach them in the first place...

1970.jpg

Team of editors? Most people i watch on YT do it themselves or hire a single guy doing it, not every one is Rooster Teeth!
But you can tell he does the editing, lots of hacks in the videos where he take the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on recording and paste it over the first!

1971.jpg

Edits like DSP and thinks he is doing a hard work!

• DRINK!

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
The Viscant match gave him attention and he realized that if he shit talked others, like DSP, he would get attention on good and bad, which is only good for a attention whore like him!
It's the old saying of "There is no such thing as bad publicity" but what people don't get is that the quote ends with "if it is intelligent. He really can say that all the trashiness he built a "career" around has gotten him any actual good returns that aren't diminishing. His closet competitor DSP is technically more successful as a streamer and Youtube channel and spends most of his time bitching about not being able to pay his bills and trying to damage control everything he says because he still doesn't understand how to actually speak about something without being hypocritical or controversial. Dale built his whole internet personality on being a villain of the internet and after a while as we've seen with other lolcows on this website you can't keep that lifestyle up forever because of the people it will attract.

1966b.jpg

#notgay not at all...
He's like what pushing 40 real soon and still uses "WELL UH....MUH DICK!!" as an insult.

1967b.jpg

Funny thing that is that even after countless nerfs people still consider Urien's aegis a little broken because to me you get people like Dale who use it to crutch an easy win off doing very little besides waiting out the match for V Trigger and then going in blind hoping the Aegis will save his life. You have to play around Aegis more than you do with other characters he'd say are scrubby and flowchart. Also his brain must have some wires screwed up as what does loving missionary have to do with how you play a fictional character in a video game?...

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

People who are unable to read the mode of another person are usually psychopaths that don't understand emotions to begin with!

From todays stream:
  • Planning on suing Liquid Richard for using samples of his voice in one of his songs. Claims that unless you get his permisson, and pay him for it, you are not allowed to use anything of his content!
    • Let's ask Joon the King about that?
  • He is a real man since he pays bills, have a $1000 computer and several PS!
  • Saw a snuff video about a pedo getting punished for raping a girl and claims there are things he wanna do to people, but never thought about that
  • Claims a Samus player does no work and still gets 40-50% damage on him, says nothing about how he spams grenades and rockets!
  • He have lots of his new wrist wraps left to sell and no one wanna buy them, but that is how it is when you have viewers and not fans!
  • Needs walkthrough to play Mega Man 6!

View attachment 983345
That have been proved false, but Dale says anything to help his agenda!

View attachment 983346
He mute himself?

View attachment 983347
#notgay not at all...

View attachment 983348
Shortcuts in life? Funny coming from someone who wanna get riched from doing nothing, who wanna find his "cheat code"!

View attachment 983349

View attachment 983350
Oh no, im sure the people behind F&F9 are going to be so upset now and Cardi B is going to lose so much money because of this!

View attachment 983351
Coming from the man who claim he is one of the best fighting game players in the world and have yet to make it out of the brackets if he is able to reach them in the first place...

View attachment 983352

Team of editors? Most people i watch on YT do it themselves or hire a single guy doing it, not every one is Rooster Teeth!
But you can tell he does the editing, lots of hacks in the videos where he take the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on recording and paste it over the first!

View attachment 983353
Edits like DSP and thinks he is doing a hard work!
I watched his spaghetti video. For some reason. The editing is absolutely minimal, since it's nothing but hard cuts and stock music that's audio mixed so badly that it fights with LTG's voice to be audible. Him saying it takes time to edit is either a blatant lie, or he's actually incompetent enough that such basic editing gives him that much trouble--either can be true.

The only thing worth noting about his spaghetti video is that he uses an entire stick(?) of low quality beef without letting it defrost and absolutely drenches it in salt and salt-based seasonings. He then says he likes his ground beef "well-done" as he visibly burns it in the pan, scorch marks completely covering the bottom. Oh, and also he drained an entire pan full of grease down a drain, which is an interesting parallel with DSP:

His Smash gameplay the other night is also intriguing because LTG seemed angry even when he was on a winning streak. When he lost it, he said it didn't count because the person who beat him wasn't using his main (which makes zero sense, because that would make LTG's loss even more significant). When that player swaps to his main and beats LTG again, he says that it didn't count because he doesn't play his main different (which makes zero sense and I can't even counter logic that stupid). He then went on to say that everyone in his lobby is horrible because they lost to Anti, who came in the other day. Of course, LTG lost to Anti more than anyone and a person actually managed to take a game off of Anti anyways, which also didn't count according to LTG.

It's always amusing to watch LTG play online Samuses, though. A majority of Samus players online do play almost exactly the same, to the point that LTG can accurately call out what they'll do, yet he gets hit by it anyways. Samus players online are a pretty good litmus test for a bad player, since Samus in general is pretty easy to exploit as a good player, especially when they act predictably. What's telling is that LTG can't beat Samus as not only a better character, but also as a character who has the tools to counter her. Snake's grenades can absorb pretty much all of Samus's projectiles, yet LTG never uses them effectively. His complaint that Samus players get "40% for nothing" is because LTG allows them to charge up a slow-moving projectile for three seconds, and then does nothing when he gets hit by it multiple times. It's no exaggeration that Samus players can go a whole game without landing a charge shot, but it's also no exaggeration that LTG gets hit by that charge shot more than it misses.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He's like what pushing 40 real soon and still uses "WELL UH....MUH DICK!!" as an insult.
He turns 35 in november and still sounds like he is 12!

I watched his spaghetti video. For some reason. The editing is absolutely minimal, since it's nothing but hard cuts and stock music that's audio mixed so badly that it fights with LTG's voice to be audible. Him saying it takes time to edit is either a blatant lie, or he's actually incompetent enough that such basic editing gives him that much trouble--either can be true.
Seen a number of his "vlogs" and reaction videos and they all have his choppy editing, like he record the video over and over again and have them lap over each other!

The only thing worth noting about his spaghetti video is that he uses an entire stick(?) of low quality beef without letting it defrost and absolutely drenches it in salt and salt-based seasonings. He then says he likes his ground beef "well-done" as he visibly burns it in the pan, scorch marks completely covering the bottom. Oh, and also he drained an entire pan full of grease down a drain, which is an interesting parallel with DSP:
Looked like some poor student trying to cook what ever he could find in the kitchen and seeing him showering the beef with salt is like watching DSP make his "authentic italian sauce" with all the sugar he puts in it.
All that salt he puts in the beef is completly unnecessary in itself, then there is probably more in the beef and the sauce he puts in, not to mention the grease he uses. I wonder if he put some in the pasta water as well as a taster?

I dont understand all these people that buys mixed spices, especially simple ones as salt/onion or pepper/onion, much tastier and easier to use real onion.
In regards to him burning the pan, not only does it ruin the taste, but it is also unhealthy!

Find it funny how he tries to steal "go green" as one of his things now, no it doesn't mean subbing to him, it means think about the environment, which most people who are unfamiliar with him will most likely think about first.

---
1972.jpg

Yes, NBC sure is going to contact a random Joe on Twitter with no acting skills or experience and that is more known for promoting himself as some super human perfection while crying and calling other people names, preferably things derogatory towards black people, while portraying women as some second class humans!

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
He turns 35 in november and still sounds like he is 12!
He acts like a toddler when you take their toys away and they throw a fit but you expect that from them as they're infants. He barely does interesting rage where he flips out tossing his controller it's more like dry, monotone, humorless whining.

1972.jpg

Yes, NBC sure is going to contact a random Joe on Twitter with no acting skills or experience and that is more known for promoting himself as some super human perfection while crying and calling other people names, preferably things derogatory towards black people, while portraying women as some second class humans!
He already lost if he thinks getting television or movie rolls is just people sitting down hoping someone recognizes how awesome he is. You have to work to get that kind of clout where studios are asking you to play roles in their movies.

Paranoia Machine

Paranoid Android
kiwifarms.net
---
View attachment 984717
Its shit like this that kind of manages to break me out of my laughter ar him and makes me want to take action.
Like a week ago I got a bit inebriated and was cruising his Twitter and saw him basically e-begging Marvel and DC for roles.
I tweeted at Marvel and DC links to his ED and KF pages. I got something to eat and took a nap to sober up a bit and deleted the tweets since I dont know if what I did was illegal or not.

I don't know why but he can bully animals, kids. The handicapped, and women forever and I will just laugh at him. He can scream and throw himself on the ground like a child and I laugh at him. But when he starts dropping his bravado and begs meekly and kisses ass in hopes of getting roles, I want to kick his ass.

• Autistic
Reactions: Perpetual Outrage

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone by chance catch the stream where Dale made the rule where you gotta buy merch up to $150 just to stay as a Mod? thats right he has reached new levels of dark side phil syndrome. No longer is agreeing with his dictator rules or sending a few donations enough. you gotta own that god awful merch at least 3 jerseys all wristbands a hat and one of the towels. and want him to play SFV again? that'll be $200 from a single donation please.

This idiot is just gonna keep spreading the goalpost further to milk his fans faster then a cow at festival. oh and something for the photoshoppers to play with ~

I am entirely convinced he may have a medical condition with his legs. or the boy takes roids to cheat on getting muscles. can anyone verify this ?

Chicken_Leg_Dale_Roasted.png

Last edited:

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone by chance catch the stream where Dale made the rule where you gotta buy merch up to $150 just to stay as a Mod? thats right he has reached new levels of dark side phil syndrome. No longer is agreeing with his dictator rules or sending a few donations enough. you gotta own that god awful merch at least 3 jerseys all wristbands a hat and one of the towels. and want him to play SFV again? that'll be $200 from a single donation please.

This idiot is just gonna keep spreading the goalpost further to tard cum his fans faster then a cow at festival. oh and something for the photoshoppers to play with ~

I am entirely convinced he may have a medical condition with his legs. or the boy takes roids to cheat on getting muscles. can anyone verify this ?

View attachment 987562
That's real. He was playing Megaman and died, so he was trying to play up for the camera.

I also like to describe his methodology for modship as "paying to work for him."

Speaking of money, LTG has now reduced the amount of time you get for paying to play him to just two weeks. He also went and "reduced" the amount of time for people who already paid for three months using this new rule. I'm pretty sure reducing the length of service for something somebody already paid up front for retroactively is illegal, but because his fans are brainless, the person he was yelling at paid again anyway.

He has a new batch of excuses now. He has also complained about Ice Climbers finally ("HOW IS IT FAIR THAT I GOTTA FIGHT TWO CHARACTERS") reducing the LTG-approved character pool to Zelda, Fox, Falco, and Inkling. His other new excuses for losing includes:
-I win against people like this all the time in ranked (when he's yet to break into Elite)
- Even though you beat me while I was [character], you aren't worth me going to Snake for because you'd lose (but he won't prove it)
- You only won because you did a recovery KO (when he means an edgeguard, which is an incredibly basic technique that he doesn't even do)
- You may be diamond (the highest paid tier for LTGs chat) and bought two jerseys, but you didn't buy THREE jerseys (yes, he actually complained he got over 100 dollars from the guy)
-Anti beat you, so I'm also better than you (even if the person didn't even play Anti and LTG lost to Anti literally ten times)
-Beat me in SFV (except he had a giant text box saying he's only playing SFV if somebody pays 200 dollars, so he corrects himself by saying "pay 200 dollars and beat me in SFV to prove you're better than me")
-Your movement is bad (when LTG doesn't even do basic movements, like short hops or so much as DI properly, so he may just be regurgitating what other people criticize his own play with since he doesn't understand it)

And, somehow, he's also come up with an excuse for losing at TETRIS 99, being:
- This Tetris is fake, how is it fair that I'm fighting 99 people?
When he's failing by missing drops and making incredibly bad mistakes which would cost him a game in the NES Tetris, like dropping in bad spots or covering over holes and garbage.

LTG is amazing in how he can blame everyone but himself. Even when he lost to Anti, a retired Smash pro, he said he "wasn't impressed" before catching himself and changing his excuse to "Anti goes to tourneys, so it's impossible for me to win," which I believe is wrong anyways because, and no disrespect to Anti, I'm pretty sure Anti has never gone to a tourney for Smash Ultimate.