Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
The Viscant match gave him attention and he realized that if he shit talked others, like DSP, he would get attention on good and bad, which is only good for a attention whore like him!

People who are unable to read the mode of another person are usually psychopaths that don't understand emotions to begin with!

From todays stream:
  • Planning on suing Liquid Richard for using samples of his voice in one of his songs. Claims that unless you get his permisson, and pay him for it, you are not allowed to use anything of his content!
    • Let's ask Joon the King about that?
  • He is a real man since he pays bills, have a $1000 computer and several PS!
  • Saw a snuff video about a pedo getting punished for raping a girl and claims there are things he wanna do to people, but never thought about that
  • Claims a Samus player does no work and still gets 40-50% damage on him, says nothing about how he spams grenades and rockets!
  • He have lots of his new wrist wraps left to sell and no one wanna buy them, but that is how it is when you have viewers and not fans!
  • Needs walkthrough to play Mega Man 6!

View attachment 983345
That have been proved false, but Dale says anything to help his agenda!

View attachment 983346
He mute himself?

View attachment 983347
#notgay not at all...

View attachment 983348
Shortcuts in life? Funny coming from someone who wanna get riched from doing nothing, who wanna find his "cheat code"!

View attachment 983349
No, you can not say that anything is wrong with Urien, no!

View attachment 983350
Oh no, im sure the people behind F&F9 are going to be so upset now and Cardi B is going to lose so much money because of this!

View attachment 983351
Coming from the man who claim he is one of the best fighting game players in the world and have yet to make it out of the brackets if he is able to reach them in the first place...

View attachment 983352

Team of editors? Most people i watch on YT do it themselves or hire a single guy doing it, not every one is Rooster Teeth!
But you can tell he does the editing, lots of hacks in the videos where he take the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on recording and paste it over the first!

View attachment 983353
Edits like DSP and thinks he is doing a hard work!
I watched his spaghetti video. For some reason. The editing is absolutely minimal, since it's nothing but hard cuts and stock music that's audio mixed so badly that it fights with LTG's voice to be audible. Him saying it takes time to edit is either a blatant lie, or he's actually incompetent enough that such basic editing gives him that much trouble--either can be true.

The only thing worth noting about his spaghetti video is that he uses an entire stick(?) of low quality beef without letting it defrost and absolutely drenches it in salt and salt-based seasonings. He then says he likes his ground beef "well-done" as he visibly burns it in the pan, scorch marks completely covering the bottom. Oh, and also he drained an entire pan full of grease down a drain, which is an interesting parallel with DSP:

His Smash gameplay the other night is also intriguing because LTG seemed angry even when he was on a winning streak. When he lost it, he said it didn't count because the person who beat him wasn't using his main (which makes zero sense, because that would make LTG's loss even more significant). When that player swaps to his main and beats LTG again, he says that it didn't count because he doesn't play his main different (which makes zero sense and I can't even counter logic that stupid). He then went on to say that everyone in his lobby is horrible because they lost to Anti, who came in the other day. Of course, LTG lost to Anti more than anyone and a person actually managed to take a game off of Anti anyways, which also didn't count according to LTG.

It's always amusing to watch LTG play online Samuses, though. A majority of Samus players online do play almost exactly the same, to the point that LTG can accurately call out what they'll do, yet he gets hit by it anyways. Samus players online are a pretty good litmus test for a bad player, since Samus in general is pretty easy to exploit as a good player, especially when they act predictably. What's telling is that LTG can't beat Samus as not only a better character, but also as a character who has the tools to counter her. Snake's grenades can absorb pretty much all of Samus's projectiles, yet LTG never uses them effectively. His complaint that Samus players get "40% for nothing" is because LTG allows them to charge up a slow-moving projectile for three seconds, and then does nothing when he gets hit by it multiple times. It's no exaggeration that Samus players can go a whole game without landing a charge shot, but it's also no exaggeration that LTG gets hit by that charge shot more than it misses.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
He's like what pushing 40 real soon and still uses "WELL UH....MUH DICK!!" as an insult.
He turns 35 in november and still sounds like he is 12!

I watched his spaghetti video. For some reason. The editing is absolutely minimal, since it's nothing but hard cuts and stock music that's audio mixed so badly that it fights with LTG's voice to be audible. Him saying it takes time to edit is either a blatant lie, or he's actually incompetent enough that such basic editing gives him that much trouble--either can be true.
Seen a number of his "vlogs" and reaction videos and they all have his choppy editing, like he record the video over and over again and have them lap over each other!

The only thing worth noting about his spaghetti video is that he uses an entire stick(?) of low quality beef without letting it defrost and absolutely drenches it in salt and salt-based seasonings. He then says he likes his ground beef "well-done" as he visibly burns it in the pan, scorch marks completely covering the bottom. Oh, and also he drained an entire pan full of grease down a drain, which is an interesting parallel with DSP:
Looked like some poor student trying to cook what ever he could find in the kitchen and seeing him showering the beef with salt is like watching DSP make his "authentic italian sauce" with all the sugar he puts in it.
All that salt he puts in the beef is completly unnecessary in itself, then there is probably more in the beef and the sauce he puts in, not to mention the grease he uses. I wonder if he put some in the pasta water as well as a taster?

I dont understand all these people that buys mixed spices, especially simple ones as salt/onion or pepper/onion, much tastier and easier to use real onion.
In regards to him burning the pan, not only does it ruin the taste, but it is also unhealthy!

Find it funny how he tries to steal "go green" as one of his things now, no it doesn't mean subbing to him, it means think about the environment, which most people who are unfamiliar with him will most likely think about first.

---
1972.jpg

Yes, NBC sure is going to contact a random Joe on Twitter with no acting skills or experience and that is more known for promoting himself as some super human perfection while crying and calling other people names, preferably things derogatory towards black people, while portraying women as some second class humans!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Last Stand

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
He turns 35 in november and still sounds like he is 12!
He acts like a toddler when you take their toys away and they throw a fit but you expect that from them as they're infants. He barely does interesting rage where he flips out tossing his controller it's more like dry, monotone, humorless whining.

1972.jpg

Yes, NBC sure is going to contact a random Joe on Twitter with no acting skills or experience and that is more known for promoting himself as some super human perfection while crying and calling other people names, preferably things derogatory towards black people, while portraying women as some second class humans!
He already lost if he thinks getting television or movie rolls is just people sitting down hoping someone recognizes how awesome he is. You have to work to get that kind of clout where studios are asking you to play roles in their movies.

Paranoia Machine

Paranoid Android
kiwifarms.net
---
View attachment 984717
Its shit like this that kind of manages to break me out of my laughter ar him and makes me want to take action.
Like a week ago I got a bit inebriated and was cruising his Twitter and saw him basically e-begging Marvel and DC for roles.
I tweeted at Marvel and DC links to his ED and KF pages. I got something to eat and took a nap to sober up a bit and deleted the tweets since I dont know if what I did was illegal or not.

I don't know why but he can bully animals, kids. The handicapped, and women forever and I will just laugh at him. He can scream and throw himself on the ground like a child and I laugh at him. But when he starts dropping his bravado and begs meekly and kisses ass in hopes of getting roles, I want to kick his ass.

• Autistic
Reactions: Perpetual Outrage

chaosrevolutions

Polynian Motoroid Love Research Advocate
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone by chance catch the stream where Dale made the rule where you gotta buy merch up to $150 just to stay as a Mod? thats right he has reached new levels of dark side phil syndrome. No longer is agreeing with his dictator rules or sending a few donations enough. you gotta own that god awful merch at least 3 jerseys all wristbands a hat and one of the towels. and want him to play SFV again? that'll be $200 from a single donation please.

This idiot is just gonna keep spreading the goalpost further to tard cum his fans faster then a cow at festival. oh and something for the photoshoppers to play with ~

I am entirely convinced he may have a medical condition with his legs. or the boy takes roids to cheat on getting muscles. can anyone verify this ?

Chicken_Leg_Dale_Roasted.png

Last edited:

_01

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone by chance catch the stream where Dale made the rule where you gotta buy merch up to $150 just to stay as a Mod? thats right he has reached new levels of dark side phil syndrome. No longer is agreeing with his dictator rules or sending a few donations enough. you gotta own that god awful merch at least 3 jerseys all wristbands a hat and one of the towels. and want him to play SFV again? that'll be $200 from a single donation please.

This idiot is just gonna keep spreading the goalpost further to tard cum his fans faster then a cow at festival. oh and something for the photoshoppers to play with ~

I am entirely convinced he may have a medical condition with his legs. or the boy takes roids to cheat on getting muscles. can anyone verify this ?

View attachment 987562
That's real. He was playing Megaman and died, so he was trying to play up for the camera.

I also like to describe his methodology for modship as "paying to work for him."

Speaking of money, LTG has now reduced the amount of time you get for paying to play him to just two weeks. He also went and "reduced" the amount of time for people who already paid for three months using this new rule. I'm pretty sure reducing the length of service for something somebody already paid up front for retroactively is illegal, but because his fans are brainless, the person he was yelling at paid again anyway.

He has a new batch of excuses now. He has also complained about Ice Climbers finally ("HOW IS IT FAIR THAT I GOTTA FIGHT TWO CHARACTERS") reducing the LTG-approved character pool to Zelda, Fox, Falco, and Inkling. His other new excuses for losing includes:
-I win against people like this all the time in ranked (when he's yet to break into Elite)
- Even though you beat me while I was [character], you aren't worth me going to Snake for because you'd lose (but he won't prove it)
- You only won because you did a recovery KO (when he means an edgeguard, which is an incredibly basic technique that he doesn't even do)
- You may be diamond (the highest paid tier for LTGs chat) and bought two jerseys, but you didn't buy THREE jerseys (yes, he actually complained he got over 100 dollars from the guy)
-Anti beat you, so I'm also better than you (even if the person didn't even play Anti and LTG lost to Anti literally ten times)
-Beat me in SFV (except he had a giant text box saying he's only playing SFV if somebody pays 200 dollars, so he corrects himself by saying "pay 200 dollars and beat me in SFV to prove you're better than me")
-Your movement is bad (when LTG doesn't even do basic movements, like short hops or so much as DI properly, so he may just be regurgitating what other people criticize his own play with since he doesn't understand it)

And, somehow, he's also come up with an excuse for losing at TETRIS 99, being:
- This Tetris is fake, how is it fair that I'm fighting 99 people?
When he's failing by missing drops and making incredibly bad mistakes which would cost him a game in the NES Tetris, like dropping in bad spots or covering over holes and garbage.

LTG is amazing in how he can blame everyone but himself. Even when he lost to Anti, a retired Smash pro, he said he "wasn't impressed" before catching himself and changing his excuse to "Anti goes to tourneys, so it's impossible for me to win," which I believe is wrong anyways because, and no disrespect to Anti, I'm pretty sure Anti has never gone to a tourney for Smash Ultimate.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He has a new batch of excuses now. He has also complained about Ice Climbers finally ("HOW IS IT FAIR THAT I GOTTA FIGHT TWO CHARACTERS") reducing the LTG-approved character pool to Zelda, Fox, Falco, and Inkling. His other new excuses for losing includes:
-I win against people like this all the time in ranked (when he's yet to break into Elite)
- Even though you beat me while I was [character], you aren't worth me going to Snake for because you'd lose (but he won't prove it)
- You only won because you did a recovery KO (when he means an edgeguard, which is an incredibly basic technique that he doesn't even do)
- You may be diamond (the highest paid tier for LTGs chat) and bought two jerseys, but you didn't buy THREE jerseys (yes, he actually complained he got over 100 dollars from the guy)
-Anti beat you, so I'm also better than you (even if the person didn't even play Anti and LTG lost to Anti literally ten times)
-Beat me in SFV (except he had a giant text box saying he's only playing SFV if somebody pays 200 dollars, so he corrects himself by saying "pay 200 dollars and beat me in SFV to prove you're better than me")
-Your movement is bad (when LTG doesn't even do basic movements, like short hops or so much as DI properly, so he may just be regurgitating what other people criticize his own play with since he doesn't understand it)
You forgot the part where he cried over Joker using V-trigger to kick his Snake ass!
I find it hilarious that he have twice in 2019 alone claimed he is never again touching SFV and then happily gone back to it and played liked nothing happened.

And, somehow, he's also come up with an excuse for losing at TETRIS 99, being:
- This Tetris is fake, how is it fair that I'm fighting 99 people?
When he's failing by missing drops and making incredibly bad mistakes which would cost him a game in the NES Tetris, like dropping in bad spots or covering over holes and garbage.
What made it even more stupid is how he started talking in a poor east asian dialect when Tetris is a Russian game...
I have watched him play Tetris 1v1 and most of the times he lost the matches.

I found the stream in general to be even more boring that they usually are, but i decided to capture a few things in audio, there is no idea of capturing much from his stream on video since he more sounds like a clown than behaves like one!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative

chaosrevolutions

Polynian Motoroid Love Research Advocate
kiwifarms.net
Complains about tetris 99 even though it's a battle royal. play in a maximus tournament and you can choke all you want sweetie.

or better, how about you move over to puzzle league (panel de pon) so you can be buried alive in garbage blocks lol.

does anyone find it odd how much detail he goes into the lego story?

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Complains about tetris 99 even though it's a battle royal. play in a maximus tournament and you can choke all you want sweetie.

or better, how about you move over to puzzle league (panel de pon) so you can be buried alive in garbage blocks lol.

does anyone find it odd how much detail he goes into the lego story?
He complains as soon as thing starts to go against him, he learned it from his dad DSP, he even have to have chat explain how to play it!

He wasn't allowed to play with Lego as kid perhaps?
He tries so hard to cram in so many details in a short story that are meant to portrait his life as better and others, he dont want people to know that he works low paying jobs, begs strangers online for money, begs for acting jobs and are unable to put his education to use.

If Dale had imagination he wouldn't be plagiarizing people left and right!

---
1973.jpg
1973b.jpg
He needs to work on his poetry a bit...

1974.jpg

He never contacts a woman other than offend her!

1975.jpg

Funny to see how a picture scares him.

1976.jpg

Starting to sound like a psychopath more and more, but then he is just greedy and those person mainly just cares about making money!

1977.jpg

1. Please play CoD so we can see your super human reflexes with that sniper rifle!
2. Coffee stream page = Place to dump his streams and trick people to pay to watch them! I wonder if it is going to be as huge success as his own streaming service was?

1978.jpg

Most women tend to threaten it, he dont like independent women!

1979.jpg

The only women he takes seriously are wearing a
niqāb!

• DRINK!

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
He complains as soon as thing starts to go against him, he learned it from his dad DSP, he even have to have chat explain how to play it!

He wasn't allowed to play with Lego as kid perhaps?
He tries so hard to cram in so many details in a short story that are meant to portrait his life as better and others, he dont want people to know that he works low paying jobs, begs strangers online for money, begs for acting jobs and are unable to put his education to use.

If Dale had imagination he wouldn't be plagiarizing people left and right!
Man with made up internet persona needs to keep that internet persona so he can't show any sign of being on the same level as his supporters as he wants them to view him as a deity. That lego story was odd because he's had a bunch of stories of his life that all seem weird and weirder than you would expect. He tries so hard to have a clean slate on the internet but he shows cracks in the infastructure constantly.

1978.jpg

Most women tend to threaten it, he dont like independent women!
I find this new trend with him hilarious. His brain can't figure out how weak of a person (not just a man) he is for doing this like chasing random women just to comment on something negative isn't cool it makes him look immature. I don't get the gain from doing this but just like everything else he creates his own issue and then gets mad when he can't fix it.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
This might be somewhat of a power level (and if it is, please call me out on it) but as someone who played fighting games on a professional level for a few years, I'm getting tired of LTG saying no one can beat him in SFV. People already beat him in SFV. People always beat him in SFV. He lacks basic fighting game fundamentals and has really dumb habits (like tea-bagging during neutral and jumping in too much) that he just can't shake. It's like the telltale signs of being a total scrub. And that combined with his inability to hold an L and not act like a stereotypical hoodrat when he gets bodied is why he'll never be successful. He's washed up. Dale needs to quit fighting games and do something else with that 4-koma comedy skit he calls a life.

I mean, come on, the dude never placed anywhere in a tournament since he started in the FGC, and he honestly never will. Maybe he should use some of his donations to buy himself some scuba gear so he can finally stop drowning in pools and at least get to top 16 in a notable tournament, but we all know that'll never happen. He's like DarksydePhil; he's just an FGC clown playing at being a pro.
This made me think about something in relation to something happening in the FGC. In Tekken, Pakistani players have overtaken the Koreans in the pro scene, and one of the reasons is thought to be because the Pakistanis are more or less forced to play offline; and a lot of the Koreans don’t like each other to the point that they don’t meet up and exchange tech anymore. That is obviously a skill level far beyond Dale’s ken, but when’s the last time this guy went to a local? Offline is always better then online, particularly in fighting games, and even the smallest amount of determination will make you improve parts of your game when you have someone right over your shoulder telling you that something isn’t going to work.

• Thunk-Provoking

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
This made me think about something in relation to something happening in the FGC. In Tekken, Pakistani players have overtaken the Koreans in the pro scene, and one of the reasons is thought to be because the Pakistanis are more or less forced to play offline; and a lot of the Koreans don’t like each other to the point that they don’t meet up and exchange tech anymore. That is obviously a skill level far beyond Dale’s ken, but when’s the last time this guy went to a local? Offline is always better then online, particularly in fighting games, and even the smallest amount of determination will make you improve parts of your game when you have someone right over your shoulder telling you that something isn’t going to work.
There are TONS of reasons why it's more helpful for players to play fighters offline than online. These might differ from player to player of course, but I'll list what I've experienced in participating in locals:
  1. You get used to playing in crowds - Playing at your best amidst the roar of a crowd of onlookers is a big thing. The more locals you attend, the more you can teach yourself how to tune out any background noise. I know sometimes players use headphones, but they aren't always provided, so you need to be able to ignore the crowd. If you don't, that'll fuck up whatever gameplan you're cooking up before and during the match.

LTG doesn't use headphones, and you can tell just from looking at his WNF matches that the crowd gets to him, especially since he's an FGC clown who everybody hates. And due to his inflated ego, he lets the crowd get to him and makes otherwise braindead decisions (like during his match with Viscant, where he whiffed Rose's Ultra for no apparent reason other than to get to the other side of the stage).

2. You get to adjust playing in a lagless environment -Playing online has lag obviously. Sometimes your internet connection is good and it works out in your favor, and sometimes it's bad and fucks you up. You never have to worry about that in offline matches, but online warriors like LTG often have to adjust themselves to an offline environment because online is all they know. It's too too big an issue, at least compared to-

3. You learn how to compose yourself - THIS. This right here is why LTG will never step into a venue and attend a local, and why he'll never go to a tournament or ever get sponsored. LTG is a complete fucking sperg. When he loses, he shouts, he curses, he insults the player (most times without even knowing what they look like), flails his arms, and acts like a coon punk. If he were to attend, I don't know, EVO or some other high end tournament with company sponsors present, he'd make himself look like the fool we always say he is. When you're attending a local or a tournament, you have to be on your best behavior, because onlookers, commentators, tourney organizers, and (even worse) company sponsors will have their eye on you. Going full exceptional individual is grounds for getting you DQ'd from a lobby, or even worse, banned from the tournament entirely.
There are other things, sure, but I find these most important. Playing other opponents online can have drastic changes to your playstyle and personality, as well as how you conduct yourself. This is why Korean Tekken players (who play online and have very little interaction with other players) tend to be more reticent in comparison to the Pakistani Tekken players; that kind of isolation can effect you in a big way. One minute your interacting with other players, getting used to the scene, enjoying the crowd, and having fun, and the next your a loud, cancerous shut-in who pisses in plastic bottles and bans motherfuckers left and right. The way you play fighters changes the way you play and the way you deal with people and other factors around you. So if LTG wants to be a better player, he needs to get up off his ass and start attending locals.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Man with made up internet persona needs to keep that internet persona so he can't show any sign of being on the same level as his supporters as he wants them to view him as a deity. That lego story was odd because he's had a bunch of stories of his life that all seem weird and weirder than you would expect. He tries so hard to have a clean slate on the internet but he shows cracks in the infastructure constantly.
I remember one story from about a year ago or so, where he claimed he started dating a girl, one of the first girls he ever dated, and how she then started avoiding him, refusing to answer when he called her and even her grandmother, who she lived with, stopped answering and he played it off as he was inexperienced and didn't understand things.

I doubt that a entire family starts avoiding a person simply because he is inexperience, but rather some other dubious behaviour... He claimed he was molested as a child and is still today showing aggressive behaviour towards women!

I find this new trend with him hilarious. His brain can't figure out how weak of a person (not just a man) he is for doing this like chasing random women just to comment on something negative isn't cool it makes him look immature. I don't get the gain from doing this but just like everything else he creates his own issue and then gets mad when he can't fix it.
If his stories are true to some degree, then he struggles with suppressed emotions towards women, emotions that needs to be dealt with.

That is obviously a skill level far beyond Dale’s ken, but when’s the last time this guy went to a local?
Last one i know off was in 2017, when he went to West Cost Warzone!

• Thunk-Provoking

Poto

Now with churro flavored soda
kiwifarms.net
I remember one story from about a year ago or so, where he claimed he started dating a girl, one of the first girls he ever dated, and how she then started avoiding him, refusing to answer when he called her and even her grandmother, who she lived with, stopped answering and he played it off as he was inexperienced and didn't understand things.

I doubt that a entire family starts avoiding a person simply because he is inexperience, but rather some other dubious behaviour... He claimed he was molested as a child and is still today showing aggressive behaviour towards women!

If his stories are true to some degree, then he struggles with suppressed emotions towards women, emotions that needs to be dealt with.

Last one i know off was in 2017, when he went to West Cost Warzone!
You know, I almost feel bad for this dude...almost.

Dale here have the chance to transform his cesspool of degenerate he calls fans into something better: he have the attention and he could definitely make it much more fun for his surrounding and perhaps get more donation if he started to work on his horrible behavior. He could definitely become a much better player if he start to learn to take L's and work on his flaws, and I could go one and on on how he can make his streaming a bit more pleasant to watch. If it doesn't change his streaming career, it will at the very least improve his life.

At the same time, with all the shit he has done (and will do in the future; He doesn't fail to surprise me with how far he can go), I highly doubt he'd be able to do a full 180° without all of his shit catching him up.

But hey, who am I, aside of some austistic dude laughing to a much more autistic idiot who doesn't know jack about what he's talking, both in game and life.

• Optimistic

_01

kiwifarms.net
I went ahead and watched LTG's followup to his spaghetti video. You know how LTG is prone to blaming the game, the player, the internet, and pretty much everything but himself when he loses?

Well, he somehow managed to translate that into baking spaghetti. As he slops a greasy glob onto his plate, covered in congealed fat, he notes that it tastes terrible. But he blamed the recipe and baked spaghetti as a dish, even though he's the one who made it and modified the recipe by drenching it in salts and using low quality ingredients. Then he says he never liked spaghetti anyways before tasking some weird fat guy who was with him to eat it for him.

I can't reiterate this enough. LTG somehow manages to treat real life situations exactly like how he does with fighting games.

• Winner

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net

On top of that generally people like him and you can say this for people not just Dale tend to tell stories from their perspective without much information to the other side. He will only tell his part of the story to himself more of the victim in the scenario but yeah it is pretty strange because someone wouldn't just hardcore avoid you and won't tell you as to me they will assume you know what you did. This is especially true if the parents get involved with the incident but if I'm to remember the story you're talking about he made it look like randomly the girl just started avoiding him.

That's a lot of things to be fair as he is incredibly insecure about things but uses this tough aggressive internet persona to poorly mask it. We know he was molested but there's some deeper rooted issues that he should stop trying to cover up as they could cause him issues a little later in life.

Dale here have the chance to transform his cesspool of degenerate he calls fans into something better: he have the attention and he could definitely make it much more fun for his surrounding and perhaps get more donation if he started to work on his horrible behavior. He could definitely become a much better player if he start to learn to take L's and work on his flaws, and I could go one and on on how he can make his streaming a bit more pleasant to watch. If it doesn't change his streaming career, it will at the very least improve his life.
Comparing him to DSP is pretty easy when it comes to this path as DSP has already lost the oppurtunity to change things and instead allowed himself to get into several incidents involving a dwindling userbase and constant cries for financial stability. When it comes to LTG he's a lot more willfully ignorant compared to DSP's combination of incompetence and naivety due to his unwillingness to listen to people who want to help him. The big thing to me is that Dale is very lazy and you can see this with the fact he wants to be an actor yet thinks kissing ass on Twitter and sitting back waiting for people to see how awesome he is will get him into larger business.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
I went ahead and watched LTG's followup to his spaghetti video. You know how LTG is prone to blaming the game, the player, the internet, and pretty much everything but himself when he loses?

Well, he somehow managed to translate that into baking spaghetti. As he slops a greasy glob onto his plate, covered in congealed fat, he notes that it tastes terrible. But he blamed the recipe and baked spaghetti as a dish, even though he's the one who made it and modified the recipe by drenching it in salts and using low quality ingredients. Then he says he never liked spaghetti anyways before tasking some weird fat guy who was with him to eat it for him.

I can't reiterate this enough. LTG somehow manages to treat real life situations exactly like how he does with fighting games.
I dont know how many times he said that it was how he liked it when he salted that abomination in the last video... It looked so dry and disgusting coming out of the oven!

• Feels

Poto

Now with churro flavored soda
kiwifarms.net
thinking of buying merch from this guy? Think again!

View attachment 989491

any chance this could get him in trouble on youtube for doxing kids addresses? I was pretty sad to see a member of our armed forces bought a jersey from this racist prick.
This is some next level stupidity, holy shit! If you already didn't had enough reason to not buy shit from this dude, now it's definitely a excellent reason to not be exceptional and buy anything from this slob.

If anyone is smart enough, they could probably sue LTG for some lolsuit, but I am not familiar with US laws, so I cannot confirm anything.

Reactions: MightyBiteySnake

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
thinking of buying merch from this guy? Think again!

View attachment 989491

any chance this could get him in trouble on youtube for doxing kids addresses? I was pretty sad to see a member of our armed forces bought a jersey from this racist prick.
After a quick check he did nothing major according to California law with maximum penalty being 1 year in county jail and/or $1000 fine! (CA Penal Code 653.2)
Can't find it, but pretty sure YT ToS dont allow you breaking any nations laws.

But i doubt much would happen if he was reported to YT, at best he would get a short ban and just use another one of his channels to get around it.

• Optimistic

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino