Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
thinking of buying merch from this guy? Think again!

View attachment 989491

any chance this could get him in trouble on youtube for doxing kids addresses? I was pretty sad to see a member of our armed forces bought a jersey from this racist prick.
After a quick check he did nothing major according to California law with maximum penalty being 1 year in county jail and/or $1000 fine! (CA Penal Code 653.2)
Can't find it, but pretty sure YT ToS dont allow you breaking any nations laws.

But i doubt much would happen if he was reported to YT, at best he would get a short ban and just use another one of his channels to get around it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The Last Stand

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
thinking of buying merch from this guy? Think again!

View attachment 989491

any chance this could get him in trouble on youtube for doxing kids addresses? I was pretty sad to see a member of our armed forces bought a jersey from this racist prick.
At least he treats everyone equally.

If you make him mad, he'll go out of his way to dox you.

If you buy his merch, become a mod, and do everything you can to please him, he'll go out of his way to dox you.

chaosrevolutions

Polynian Motoroid Love Research Advocate
kiwifarms.net
looks to me like the boy is trying to defend his actions and won't say sorry. Edited: Sorry this new stuff keeps coming so fast!

replied to dox.png

IMG_-7n2cis.png

Attachments

Last edited:

_01

kiwifarms.net
looks to me like the boy is trying to defend his actions and won't say sorry. Edited: Sorry this new stuff keeps coming so fast!

Okay, so he says his reasoning is that he accidentally doxed his viewers because he printed out labels for his dumb merch and was excited to show them on-stream. Except, you know, a not-stupid person would put two and two together and realize you shouldn't show people's personal information on stream, especially when they're paying your bills.

The big takeaway is that he doesn't apologize, nor does he give so much as an "I'm sorry." As a matter of fact, he does the opposite, and blames his viewers for watching them as he doxed them on-stream. Once again, in typical LTG fashion, he's blamed literally everyone he possibly can except himself for his own mistake.

I do commend you, @chaosrevolutions, for at least censoring the information. You've done something on a website known for doxing that a person who was trusted with personal information directly couldn't do. Although his actual fans are mouthbreathing idiots, none of them deserve to get doxed. It's ironic that they're doxed by the same person they worship, but not justified.

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember, this is the same guy that accidentally leaked his OWN address and complained when trolls ordered pizza to his house. LTG is no stranger to doxing when it benefits HIM. i.e. Joon the King or Lazurus. Still, it amazes me how self centered he is when he doxed his fans, then bitches about trolls wanting to take HIM down. He doesn't care about his fans at all.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
This cow is too enraging for me to follow with any consistency.
This guy is worse than DSP, in my book.
Just his attitude, I can't even
Both LTG and DSP are accidents you want to look away from, but you can't!

The word is "cast" not "casted" this goddamn reatarded man.
It's the autocorrect on the phone that's trolling him according to him, he should get that ass banned!

Remember, this is the same guy that accidentally leaked his OWN address and complained when trolls ordered pizza to his house. LTG is no stranger to doxing when it benefits HIM. i.e. Joon the King or Lazurus. Still, it amazes me how self centered he is when he doxed his fans, then bitches about trolls wanting to take HIM down. He doesn't care about his fans at all.
But his cucked beta fans dont care, they need him, they need their master to tell them how weak and worthless they are, how they are only there to throw money on him to please him.

---
1980.jpg

You might have thought that the wack ass superior nigga had learned how twitter worked by now...

1981.jpg

Oh, this is so going to come back and bite him if ever becomes a actor! What is really fun here is how he used to claim that he is not black so nigga didn't applie to him!

1982.jpg

Untouchable...

1983.jpg

A good advice, but comes of a bit wrong when the guy retweeting it uses twitter to go after women and people he dont like!

1984.jpg

We are still waiting on the "stay tuned" claims from 2016 and earlier...

1985.jpg

Meh, she have seen nothing of what Dale can do, how many creative persons he plagiarized from to steal their money and clout!

1986.jpg

1. So he have met these 9 times in how many matches? 10? 100? 1000? When you just do it like this it means absolutely nothing since there is 0 context to it!
  2. Would really like to know the logic behind how he judge billions of people not playing SF at all to be stupid because of a few % of the worlds population?
    1. The logic is simple, he becomes a crybaby when he loses because his thick skin and superior mind can't take it!
    2. Yes, he just called himself a idiot!

---
A few clips from his previous streams!
Hey Dale, flag this!

'

_01

kiwifarms.net
1572712553987.png

We're down to just two. Fox and Inkling.

Complaints of the newest crossed characters include:

Falco: "HE THINKS HE'S GOOD CUZ HE CAN RUN AWAY AND SHOOT LASERS WHILE JUMPING AROUND"
Zelda: "HOW CAN I FIGHT SOMEBODY WHO JUST TELEPORTS EVERYWHERE AND DOES 30% FROM ONE KICK"
Ice Climbers: "WHY I GOTTA BEAT TWO CHARACTERS AS ONE GUY, THAT AIN'T FAIR"

I'd say all that's left besides Fox and Inkling is the random button, but since he complains when people don't play their mains against him (even when he isn't playing his own main), he'd likely come up with a complaint when somebody picks random, too.

Once we reach the point where every character is banned when fighting LTG, all that's left is his stage list--Battlefield only, and nothing else. He'll even complain about tournament legal stages. The reason being is Battlefield is one of Snake's best stages, even though Snake does well on most every stage. Even on stages which arguably benefit Snake more than Battlefield (like Yoshi's Island), he'll complain it isn't Battlefield because that's what he's comfortable with. This is a stark contrast when he complained about any stage that wasn't Final Destination because he thought that was Snake's best stage before. Now he'll complain even when Final Destination pops up because it doesn't specifically benefit him.

Hilariously, there was a time when he had his stage select set to random, and he still banned people because it randomly selected a stage he didn't like. He blamed the other person, naturally, and banned them from chat when they pointed out that he randomly selected it himself.

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 994339

Falco: "HE THINKS HE'S GOOD CUZ HE CAN RUN AWAY AND SHOOT LASERS WHILE JUMPING AROUND"
Zelda: "HOW CAN I FIGHT SOMEBODY WHO JUST TELEPORTS EVERYWHERE AND DOES 30% FROM ONE KICK"

I'd say all that's left besides Fox and Inkling is the random button, but since he complains when people don't play their mains against him (even when he isn't playing his own main), he'd likely come up with a complaint when somebody picks random, too.

Once we reach the point where every character is banned when fighting LTG, all that's left is his stage list--Battlefield only, and nothing else. He'll even complain about tournament legal stages. The reason being is Battlefield is one of Snake's best stages, even though Snake does well on most every stage. Even on stages which arguably benefit Snake more than Battlefield (like Yoshi's Island), he'll complain it isn't Battlefield because that's what he's comfortable with. This is a stark contrast when he complained about any stage that wasn't Final Destination because he thought that was Snake's best stage before. Now he'll complain even when Final Destination pops up because it doesn't specifically benefit him.

Hilariously, there was a time when he had his stage select set to random, and he still banned people because it randomly selected a stage he didn't like. He blamed the other person, naturally, and banned them from chat when they pointed out that he randomly selected it himself.
If he doesn't hate Fox yet then let him try to fight a good one on a Battlefield stage and watch him complain as that player dances and jumps all over the place. Of course this being Dale he's only fine in a situation where his opponent won't let him spam across the stage and cheese Snake's kit.

But his cucked beta fans dont care, they need him, they need their master to tell them how weak and worthless they are, how they are only there to throw money on him to please him.
I always say he doesn't actually have a fandom just non thinking worshippers told to act like individuals and by that meaning act like he does or he will ban you. Do anything he doesn't like he bans you, play a certain way he bans you, beat him and he bans you and sometimes you can observe his thin skinned mods banning people just because they can.

• Feels
Reactions: chaosrevolutions

_01

kiwifarms.net
LTG just ran into Justin Wong online. Justin didn't even notice it was LTG until people pointed it out to him.

LTG lost and blacklisted him. Justin Wong's response in his own stream was just shrugging and mumbling that he wonders if LTG is running out of slots on his blacklist. He then asks how a person is meant to learn if they do nothing but ragequit.

LTG's response is that because Justin was streaming, he intentionally lost and blacklisted him because of it. Which is a great way to treat one of the most recognized players in the FGC. It also completely ignores the fact that LTG didn't know Justin was streaming until people pointed it out in the chat after he lost. That's still interesting to me because he said he didn't take Justin Wong seriously, which is the same excuse he uses when he loses online, gets deranked, and when he was at EVO and drowned in the first round at pools for all but one game. Which is odd, as people who arent being serious don't quit out of the game, throw their controller, and start screaming when they lose. But LTG is nothing if not a pioneer of new and unique ways to lose.

Here's the video I compiled of both sides:

Anyway, on the Smash side, LTG apparently can't tell the differences between the different types of Battlefield stages, as he banned somebody for picking the Banjo Kazooie version of Battlefield while playing as Banjo Kazooie, which he said gave them an unfair advantage. For those who don't know, there's literally no difference in the types of Battlefield, as everything down to the stage geometry is identical. I'd say he was joking, but he was yelling in that odd voice where he sounds like he's about to cry, so he was legitimately just being stupid and ran out of stock excuses for losing.

Last edited:

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
LTG just ran into Justin Wong online. Justin didn't even notice it was LTG until people pointed it out to him.

LTG lost and blacklisted him. Justin Wong's response in his own stream was just shrugging and mumbling that he wonders if LTG is running out of slots on his blacklist. He then asks how a person is meant to learn if they do nothing but ragequit.
Have seen him run out of blacklisting space atleast once at SFV. He simply blacklist people in order to avoid them, mainly after getting his ass kicked, not because they did anything wrong.

LTG's response is that because Justin was streaming, he intentionally lost and blacklisted him because of it. Which is a great way to treat one of the most recognized players in the FGC. It also completely ignores the fact that LTG didn't know Justin was streaming until people pointed it out in the chat after he lost.
Dale don't care who he is playing against as long as he isn't winning and if he had won the game he would brag about how superior he is to Wong!

Ironically, Poison is considered low tier in SF V.
Checked some character rankings in SFV, all of them put Dale's favorite Urien as just below top tier, despite Dale arguing that he is a low tier character simply because he is "hard" to learn.

---
1987.jpg

A pretty stupid way of getting clout i would say, but while we are on the subject how about all those times Dale tweeted famous people or large companies trying to get attention?

1988.jpg

Rather look like a grandma than a rapist when i smile!

1989.jpg

Doubt he would spend much money on anything based on how he talks about just wanting more and more money! Space travel and cryogenics are the only realistic in a close future, but no way near what he dreams off.
I have the feeling that he would be pretty easily tricked to fund project that will eventually turn out to be scams just to get his money!

1989b.jpg

He is not completly wrong here, but it is so far into the future that he wont live to see it!

1990.jpg

Ofcourse his urge turn into a crying bitch goes into overdrive over Halloween... So he played MK for a few years, who cares?

1991.jpg

Continues his crying clout chasing...

1992.jpg

First off all its gassing with 2 ss and secondly he needs to stop thinking he is any good when it comes to knowing psychology!

1993.jpg

How do you channel misfortune when it is an experience, not a emotion? Arrogance is a negative thought of sort and neither it or anything of the other is a confidence booster unless you are delusional to begin with. You get confidence boosts from positive influences and pretending to be arrogant can cause so many more problems and be easily broken!

1994.jpg

Of Course he will give him the green light, he use it the exact same way and more!

1995.jpg

Same shirts as before, just with tiny changes like a stripe here and there or a basic pattern in a area, his creativity at maximum!

1996.jpg

Another DSP moment, asking others to do the work for him!

1996b.jpg

Why didn't he do any research in the first place?

1997.jpg

No, Dale Wilson will have to explain everything Dale Wilson have done on stream and elsewhere!

1998.jpg

So he couldn't simply pick up the controller and master the character in a short time as he likes to claim that he can?

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have seen him run out of blacklisting space atleast once at SFV. He simply blacklist people in order to avoid them, mainly after getting his ass kicked, not because they did anything wrong.

Dale don't care who he is playing against as long as he isn't winning and if he had won the game he would brag about how superior he is to Wong!

Checked some character rankings in SFV, all of them put Dale's favorite Urien as just below top tier, despite Dale arguing that he is a low tier character simply because he is "hard" to learn.

---
View attachment 998251
A pretty stupid way of getting clout i would say, but while we are on the subject how about all those times Dale tweeted famous people or large companies trying to get attention?

View attachment 998252
Rather look like a grandma than a rapist when i smile!

View attachment 998253
Doubt he would spend much money on anything based on how he talks about just wanting more and more money! Space travel and cryogenics are the only realistic in a close future, but no way near what he dreams off.
I have the feeling that he would be pretty easily tricked to fund project that will eventually turn out to be scams just to get his money!

View attachment 998254
He is not completly wrong here, but it is so far into the future that he wont live to see it!

View attachment 998255
Ofcourse his urge turn into a crying bitch goes into overdrive over Halloween... So he played MK for a few years, who cares?

View attachment 998256
Continues his crying clout chasing...

View attachment 998257
First off all its gassing with 2 ss and secondly he needs to stop thinking he is any good when it comes to knowing psychology!

View attachment 998258
How do you channel misfortune when it is an experience, not a emotion? Arrogance is a negative thought of sort and neither it or anything of the other is a confidence booster unless you are delusional to begin with. You get confidence boosts from positive influences and pretending to be arrogant can cause so many more problems and be easily broken!

View attachment 998259
Of Course he will give him the green light, he use it the exact same way and more!

View attachment 998260
Same shirts as before, just with tiny changes like a stripe here and there or a basic pattern in a area, his creativity at maximum!

View attachment 998261
Another DSP moment, asking others to do the work for him!

View attachment 998262
Why didn't he do any research in the first place?

View attachment 998263
No, Dale Wilson will have to explain everything Dale Wilson have done on stream and elsewhere!

View attachment 998264
So he couldn't simply pick up the controller and master the character in a short time as he likes to claim that he can?
Urien is considered very easy to use. Aegis setups can be tricky but that's about it. Last I checked you can still flowchart with him and do random shoulder charge and cancel into Aegis for a free 50/50 setup.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 994339

Man, if Low T Level's so bothered by diverse character rosters, you'd think he'd stick to something like Nidhogg... oh wait, the he'd bitch about how that game's like playing mirror matches only.

Urien is considered very easy to use. Aegis setups can be tricky but that's about it. Last I checked you can still flowchart with him and do random shoulder charge and cancel into Aegis for a free 50/50 setup.
Not to mention everything he does with Urien is stuff he had stolen from more talented players. I know SFV doesn't have as much variety in game plan per character compared to say, Killer Instinct, but it's still pretty hypocritical for someone who likes to criticize players beating the shit out of him for not coming up with combos he hasn't seen before.

All this really makes me wonder what it'd look like LTG got a whole team of fighting game developers obeying his every command to create his ideal fighting game. Something tells me it would look something like this:

-There'd be a single character that looks like Dalaualaualualuan Swallow (or at least how he wishes he'd look) that only he can use and is in every way better than the rest of the character roster, and yet he's still listed as bottom tier in the built-in tier list of the game.
-If Swallow's opponent manages to land a hard knockdown, the game resets the two characters' positions into neutral to prevent the scrub from using unfair okizeme and 50/50s.
-If Daley boy manages to land a hard knockdown, his opponent can't wake up with anything other than standing in neutral. No YOLO DP on wake up for you, scrub!
-Low Tier Coon's opponent can't use the same move twice within 5 seconds, including dashing and jumping.
-If Coon himself spams fireballs, his projectiles receive extra damage and become unblockable as reward for LTG's excellent zoning prowess.
-If Daley boy's opponent uses a bread'n'butter combo, the game will scale its damage to Kingdom Come.
-Swallow, on the other hand, gets rewarded with extra meter and health regen for using said bread'n'butter combos for how well he knows the meta.
-If Dale manages to get his opponent's HP below 70%, he automatically wins the round. After all, at that point he's proven his blatant superiority over his scrubby foe, any damage the scrub could do afterwards would be due to dumb luck or cheaply exploiting scrubby tactics.
-If Swallow taunts, teabags or is idle, he gets extra damage and meter for being such a bold, cocky daredevil of a showman.
-His opponent, on the other hand, automatically forfeits the round upon taunting, teabagging or being idle for longer than 3 seconds.
-Swallow's opponent can't block for longer than two seconds.
-TearGod, on the other hand, can immediately break out of any blockstring using whatever move he feels like doing.
-If Swallow's health goes below 50%, his character gains infinite armor on all moves and becomes immune to chip damage. After all, there's no way his opponent was able to get his health so low by playing the game properly, and Dale shouldn't lose just because he's too frustrated by his foe's scrubbiness to concentrate or take him seriously.
-If Dalauoaulaoualuan's opponent lands a super, the cinematic animation gets skipped entirely.
-If Swallow wins, his opponent is forced to accept a rematch as many times as Swallow wants.
-Finally, if by some miracle Swallow's opponent still manages to win a round, the game automatically resets, bans the player and makes Swallow's controller self-destruct.

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
1998.jpg

There's nothing Villager can really spam from across the map as it's predictable and requires him to actually set it up. Reason why he likes Snake is that on Battlefield or Omega stages you have to play the game Dale wants you to play and he gets mad when you figure out ways around him just spamming grenades and hoping to catch people with up tilts.

Not to mention everything he does with Urien is stuff he had stolen from more talented players. I know SFV doesn't have as much variety in game plan per character compared to say, Killer Instinct, but it's still pretty hypocritical for someone who likes to criticize players beating the shit out of him for not coming up with combos he hasn't seen before.

All this really makes me wonder what it'd look like LTG got a whole team of fighting game developers obeying his every command to create his ideal fighting game. Something tells me it would look something like this:

-There'd be a single character that looks like Dalaualaualualuan Swallow (or at least how he wishes he'd look) that only he can use and is in every way better than the rest of the character roster, and yet he's still listed as bottom tier in the built-in tier list of the game.
-If Swallow's opponent manages to land a hard knockdown, the game resets the two characters' positions into neutral to prevent the scrub from using unfair okizeme and 50/50s.
-If Daley boy manages to land a hard knockdown, his opponent can't wake up with anything other than standing in neutral. No YOLO DP on wake up for you, scrub!
-Low Tier Coon's opponent can't use the same move twice within 5 seconds, including dashing and jumping.
-If Coon himself spams fireballs, his projectiles receive extra damage and become unblockable as reward for LTG's excellent zoning prowess.
-If Daley boy's opponent uses a bread'n'butter combo, the game will scale its damage to Kingdom Come.
-Swallow, on the other hand, gets rewarded with extra meter and health regen for using said bread'n'butter combos for how well he knows the meta.
-If Dale manages to get his opponent's HP below 70%, he automatically wins the round. After all, at that point he's proven his blatant superiority over his scrubby foe, any damage the scrub could do afterwards would be due to dumb luck or cheaply exploiting scrubby tactics.
-If Swallow taunts, teabags or is idle, he gets extra damage and meter for being such a bold, cocky daredevil of a showman.
-His opponent, on the other hand, automatically forfeits the round upon taunting, teabagging or being idle for longer than 3 seconds.
-Swallow's opponent can't block for longer than two seconds.
-TearGod, on the other hand, can immediately break out of any blockstring using whatever move he feels like doing.
-If Swallow's health goes below 50%, his character gains infinite armor on all moves and becomes immune to chip damage. After all, there's no way his opponent was able to get his health so low by playing the game properly, and Dale shouldn't lose just because he's too frustrated by his foe's scrubbiness to concentrate or take him seriously.
-If Dalauoaulaoualuan's opponent lands a super, the cinematic animation gets skipped entirely.
-If Swallow wins, his opponent is forced to accept a rematch as many times as Swallow wants.
-Finally, if by some miracle Swallow's opponent still manages to win a round, the game automatically resets, bans the player and makes Swallow's controller self-destruct.
You can also never win against Swallow even if you found a way around the auto reset your win wouldn't count because Swallow wasn't even trying.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Dale at EVO 2017, playing T7, where the casters points out that neither Miguel or Urien are low tier characters and continues to mock him a little.

There's nothing Villager can really spam from across the map as it's predictable and requires him to actually set it up. Reason why he likes Snake is that on Battlefield or Omega stages you have to play the game Dale wants you to play and he gets mad when you figure out ways around him just spamming grenades and hoping to catch people with up tilts.
Did watch a match on one of his latest streams, he cried a lot about how a bad player was able to kick his superior ass, didn't however bring up anything about that all he did in the match was spamming rockets and grenades.
In another stream much longer ago he admitted that he prefer and would pick range characters simply to spam projectiles just so he could win.

A personal favorite is when he played I2 and he first focused on trying to master Robin, but go his ass kicked, then realised that people used gears and refused to play anyone using gear, only to get his ass kicked even then, then swapped to Deadshot only to sit in the corner spamming shots, thinking it was hilarious and declared it was how he was going to play from now on!

Note: The instant he tried to play Robin again he got his ass kicked even faster and despite his use of Deadshot there were a number of Darkseid uses who kicked his ass.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Did watch a match on one of his latest streams, he cried a lot about how a bad player was able to kick his superior ass, didn't however bring up anything about that all he did in the match was spamming rockets and grenades.
In another stream much longer ago he admitted that he prefer and would pick range characters simply to spam projectiles just so he could win.

A personal favorite is when he played I2 and he first focused on trying to master Robin, but go his ass kicked, then realised that people used gears and refused to play anyone using gear, only to get his ass kicked even then, then swapped to Deadshot only to sit in the corner spamming shots, thinking it was hilarious and declared it was how he was going to play from now on!

Note: The instant he tried to play Robin again he got his ass kicked even faster and despite his use of Deadshot there were a number of Darkseid uses who kicked his ass.
The instant he learns he can't do something that will net him an easy victory he runs to a safe character like Snake, Urien or Deadshot. Even SF4 going back to that how he played Rolento and Rose were safe and full of ways he can sit back and hope his opponent does the needed work for him. Another thing I find hilarious is that zoning and spamming is usually done by players who want the other player to react to what they're doing to guarantee the win zoning is a bit more technically but essentially you're still playing off someone's mind to do a certain task you want them to (like ducking or trying to rush inside which you can react to an encounter some of the time). Dale has gone on many records about how he hates people who play off his brain and make him guess yet the way he plays with this spamming projectiles game is the exact same thing he tries to preach against.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
1999.jpg

Of course it is the best when your fans let you win...

2000.jpg

Only way to disprove it is having that SFV match!

2001.jpg

What happen with not being allowed to stream him? Might be a intresting friday!

2002.jpg

In other words, he blocked a ton of people because they kicked his ass to easily!
Out of perhaps 100 he might run into 5 people who know who he is and will just mess with him, but no, he thinks everyone knows who he is and are hating on him...

2003.jpg

A old retweet, but still as hilarious as when he tweeted it the first time, still thinks that everyone is out to get him when he is pretty much unknown for the big majority of the Smash community!

• Informative
Reactions: The Last Stand

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino