Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
He dont think he is going to be a actor, he knows he is going to be a great actor, he just need to be seen, it has been his destiny since birth!
He seriously expects that he is going to be hired because:
  1. He looks perfect!
  2. If he gets a movie role, every drone, detractor and troll he have are going to watch the movie simply because he is in it, guaranteeing more views than any other movie before!
He think that if he ever make it to the big screen, he is going to be set for life and money and fame are just going to come flooding in with offers for even greater roles in other movies and along with that he is either going to easily bribe away any negative thing about his past or threaten it until it vanish in fear!
That's how everything around him works he doesn't want money to be sustainable he wants money in the same way a kid wants to have a shiny new toy before their friends. He wants to be an actor so he'll have a better excuse in his head to talk down at people. I've said this plenty of times but he has all the narrowed vanity of a child never taught how the world actually works around them so you end up with kids who poorly interact with other kids or are taught they're "special" and should be treated as such. Dale has a vanity problem and he thinks Hollywood will make it all better which if you look at how he handles very subpar internet fame there is no way he will be able to handle something like being an actor.

• Agree
Reactions: Dragoonism

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
So didn't watch all of his yesterday stream and the part i saw was the same as before, started trying to be a "nice guy" only to end up pissed off.
Main reason was a Lucina player constantly kicking his ass, first when he played Terry and then again when he used Snake and the main excuse became that he dont know how to play against characters using swords and they guy was just standing there smashing his sword...

Did not capture it, but was fun how he had to call up another person who told him how to use Snake!

What i however captured was when explained his fee system, you either pay $10 every second week, thats $20 a month, or you pay $50 once a month...

---
A few tweets as well!

2005.jpg

So what have Dale achieved with OP Snake?

2006.jpg

Did a quick check into it and there are reports how it is damaging small business that rely on Instagram, small business like Dale...

2007.jpg

To a what?
According to Dale a "New age black" are well educated black people that just accepts racism and kisses the white mans boot, however the "NAB" that Dale shows is someone who talks big and acts small, scams people for quick and easy money, cries and rages when he fails at obvious things, portrait himself as a educated person while struggling with simple knowledge, contradict himself and most of all tries to bully himself forward!

2007b.jpg

Dale is sure a skilled business man, that's why he wont try to make any himself but rather beg for free handouts like people with food stamps!

2008.jpg

Of course his mind is blown, not the first time he don't understand the meaning of a word!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: The Last Stand

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
2005.jpg

But spamming grenades with Snake hoping you can hit someone is skill. I expect no less from Dale who will hate 98 percent of a Fighting Game roster and will complain endlessly about them.

2007b.jpg

Dale is sure a skilled business man, that's why he wont try to make any himself but rather beg for free handouts like people with food stamps!
He thinks following and retweeting people will make them automatically notice how cool he is. Like his acting career he sits on his hands and waits to be noticed.

2008.jpg

Of course his mind is blown, not the first time he don't understand the meaning of a word!
I swear I haven't heard someone use "Xbone" unironically who isn't over the age of like 12 or 14. Brand loyalty for gaming in 2019 is really stupid if you ask me.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He thinks following and retweeting people will make them automatically notice how cool he is. Like his acting career he sits on his hands and waits to be noticed.
Pulte gives away money for free, but in return you have to retweet and follow him if you wanna have the chance to win it!
Funny how he dont wanna sound greedy by saying "Give it to me!" but instead to give it to a "NAB" which no one else but him.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So didn't watch all of his yesterday stream and the part i saw was the same as before, started trying to be a "nice guy" only to end up pissed off.
Main reason was a Lucina player constantly kicking his ass, first when he played Terry and then again when he used Snake and the main excuse became that he dont know how to play against characters using swords and they guy was just standing there smashing his sword...

Did not capture it, but was fun how he had to call up another person who told him how to use Snake!

What i however captured was when explained his fee system, you either pay $10 every second week, thats $20 a month, or you pay $50 once a month...
View attachment 1009841

---
A few tweets as well!

View attachment 1009845

View attachment 1009846
Did a quick check into it and there are reports how it is damaging small business that rely on Instagram, small business like Dale...

View attachment 1009847
To a what?
According to Dale a "New age black" are well educated black people that just accepts racism and kisses the white mans boot, however the "NAB" that Dale shows is someone who talks big and acts small, scams people for quick and easy money, cries and rages when he fails at obvious things, portrait himself as a educated person while struggling with simple knowledge, contradict himself and most of all tries to bully himself forward!

View attachment 1009848

View attachment 1009849
His prices are getting dumber and dumber, but then again, people are actually paying for it, so he has no reason to keep increasing the prices even after people already paid for what he supposedly promised.

By the way, that Lucina player earlier was some Youtuber who went to tourneys off and on, but is allegedly "retired." Since most of his stock excuses couldn't work on him, LTG had to put on his good boy pants and try to behave for his games even as he got utterly steamrolled.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Pulte gives away money for free, but in return you have to retweet and follow him if you wanna have the chance to win it!
Funny how he dont wanna sound greedy by saying "Give it to me!" but instead to give it to a "NAB" which no one else but him.
NewAgeBlack is some dumbass label he made for himself. He's the annoying type of black person who tries to denounce everything that is his race but when things come down to it he'll still try to call racism when it suits him. As a black dude people like him are one of the many reasons our race gets so much shit despite the internal issues. But it shows a clear side of him that is overtly and blatantly selfish yet his fans think he really cares about other people that aren't himself.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
His prices are getting dumber and dumber, but then again, people are actually paying for it, so he has no reason to keep increasing the prices even after people already paid for what he supposedly promised.

By the way, that Lucina player earlier was some Youtuber who went to tourneys off and on, but is allegedly "retired." Since most of his stock excuses couldn't work on him, LTG had to put on his good boy pants and try to behave for his games even as he got utterly steamrolled.
The prices changes constantly and if you get kicked, which happens pretty easily, you will end up having to pay the new prices even if you not got what you were supposed to get the first time!
Yeah, he tried to hard to not be upset the when he lost against the Lucina player, but the more he lost his struggle not to rage became more and more obvious!

NewAgeBlack is some dumbass label he made for himself. He's the annoying type of black person who tries to denounce everything that is his race but when things come down to it he'll still try to call racism when it suits him. As a black dude people like him are one of the many reasons our race gets so much shit despite the internal issues. But it shows a clear side of him that is overtly and blatantly selfish yet his fans think he really cares about other people that aren't himself.
"NAB" is just something he created in hopes to cover up all the shit he does and hide it behind, while believing that he have created some form of rallying point for black people, while it just end up all the things i stated above...

---
2009.jpg

Imagine being Dales son and become brainwashed just to be identical to Dale, like a drone!

2010.jpg

Dale trying to look into the distance while flexing his muscles... Yeah, that is so basic Dale since several years back! Otherwise i would say he sounds a little cranky.
Fun thing though, checking his images, it is a big focus on his upper body and not on the chicken legs...

2011.jpg

Entertainment is subjective, but does this mean he dont wanna be a actor anymore? We can always hope!

2012.jpg

Dont want to be compared to DSP, but continues to behave like DSP!

2013.jpg

Oh no, someone was mean to his phone, he needs to save it's honore...
Yet again he shows that it is all about greed and his needs to own expensive things with "LOOK HOW EXPENSIVE THE PHONE I USE IS!!!"!

• Winner

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He did a quick stream yesterday that was going to show how his streams in the future was going to look like, in other words you now have to pay $30 for the cam and another $30 for the mic, all because he is a entertainer... Not the first time he tries this!

Otherwise he didn't say much more than a friendly shout out to other members of the FGC.

• Informative

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1009841

---
A few tweets as well!

View attachment 1009845

View attachment 1009846

View attachment 1009847
To a what?

View attachment 1009848

View attachment 1009849
I love how Dalaliluleloan Swallow pretends he's above people caring about positive ratings on social media when he's so obsessed over his pwecious widdle ranked points in fighting games.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Grog and Dragoonism

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
"NAB" is just something he created in hopes to cover up all the shit he does and hide it behind, while believing that he have created some form of rallying point for black people, while it just end up all the things i stated above...
Like pretty much everything it makes him a walking personification of hypocrisy.
2013.jpg

Oh no, someone was mean to his phone, he needs to save it's honore...
Yet again he shows that it is all about greed and his needs to own expensive things with "LOOK HOW EXPENSIVE THE PHONE I USE IS!!!"!
Doesn't he always complain about not having money yet just bragged about having a phone that costs an inordinate amount of money. This man can't keep a single finger in irony.
2012.jpg

Dont want to be compared to DSP, but continues to behave like DSP!
Best way to feign self awareness and seem humble so his followers can still think he's an "act" so he can negate any criticism when he harasses women on Twitter or whines 100 percent of the time playing fighting games.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Like pretty much everything it makes him a walking personification of hypocrisy.
When ever he claim that you can't do this or that, just expect him to do it himself!

Doesn't he always complain about not having money yet just bragged about having a phone that costs an inordinate amount of money. This man can't keep a single finger in irony.
He dont bitch about it like DSP does, but he brings up now and then that he wants to travel, visit very expensive places, buy expensive stuff and invest a ton of money in to various things!

2014.jpg

Please do and drop it after a stream or two...

2015.jpg

Max didn't claim the game was dead!

2016.jpg

So is greed, Dale have a tendency to copy what other people successfully do in hopes for quick fame and fortune!

2017.jpg

Having a wife? Rich coming from someone who loves spewing hate one women left and right, talk about him having sex with guys and buy a woman if he become rich...

2018.jpg

The game been out for nearly a year already and a number of other streamers have played it, but his superior mind have completely missed a sci fi game?

2019.jpg

Coming from the guy talks about how sexy he looks and how all women wants him becaue of his looks... Yeah, Dale is a thirst trap!

2020.jpg

Will think that it should not affect him what so ever and will start crying when it happens and claim he is being targeted again!

2021.jpg

How many times has it been that he supposedly done with the game or never ever going to tweet about it again?

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
When ever he claim that you can't do this or that, just expect him to do it himself!
He's the leader of this new generation. An age of rewired black people that will do whatever he says and form a whiny religion around him that has a severe hatred for any woman and are masters of rage quitting video games.

He dont bitch about it like DSP does, but he brings up now and then that he wants to travel, visit very expensive places, buy expensive stuff and invest a ton of money in to various things!
I forgot he has goals instead of problems. He wants money in the same way a kid wants to be an astronaut when they grow up.

2016.jpg

So is greed, Dale have a tendency to copy what other people successfully do in hopes for quick fame and fortune!
That's his way of saying I need that quick clout from a newly released game. He can just run back to Street Fighter or Smash I imagine his fans aren't tired of cucking themselves by paying to fight him.

2018.jpg

The game been out for nearly a year already and a number of other streamers have played it, but his superior mind have completely missed a sci fi game?
It's not a fighting game or something he can feel superior in even if he's losing 95 percent of the time against people. Can't develop an ego from a game that has no ranked system.

• Optimistic

Paranoia Machine

Paranoid Android
kiwifarms.net
Dale is an immensely boring cow. It may be because I've started lurking more; but god almighty has he become uneventful.

I feel he has been standing at the edge of doing something for a long time and just needs to jump and see where he lands at this point.
He's pushing 35 this year and you would think that with his windows of opportunity closing he'd put himself into gear and find a gig.

Though, I guess this is technically the worst thing that could happen to him. If an actor has no credits to their name, is not currently in a production, is aging past his prime and has no exposure; can he really call himself an actor?

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dale is an immensely boring cow. It may be because I've started lurking more; but god almighty has he become uneventful.

I feel he has been standing at the edge of doing something for a long time and just needs to jump and see where he lands at this point.
He's pushing 35 this year and you would think that with his windows of opportunity closing he'd put himself into gear and find a gig.

Though, I guess this is technically the worst thing that could happen to him. If an actor has no credits to their name, is not currently in a production, is aging past his prime and has no exposure; can he really call himself an actor?
His low points are dull, but his high points are so high. LTG shines because there's many, many diamonds in a very wide, very vast rough. What helps is that his regular delusions are sprinkled so thoroughly throughout these moments that's an almost calculated drip feed of entertainment which makes him amusing.

I don't mean to sound like a film critic, but LTG is the streaming equivalent of a narrative slow burn. He's not for everyone, but just like how there's highlight videos for other cinematic slow burns like The Thing, the highlight videos for LTG condenses what makes him so entertaining in a nice, viewable package.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Because he was on the Eleague he thinks it makes him a actor, even if he though he was one before that!

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Missed the end of the stream, but did end up getting a number, A LOT, of clips from the stream, however missed out on the part where he announced that he is now going to go after everyone uploading anything with him in it using tools YT have provided him with!

On his last stream he claimed he was going mic muted on all his future streams... Didn't last seconds!

We all got to see what we came there to see... Rage quitting!

Dosen't look like he is returning to Twitch any time soon!

So he have apparently mastered pushing a single button after years of practice?

165.jpg

Oh no, im no longer able to talk in his toxic and cucked chat?

And ofcourse he went on rants about women...

Something tells me that he would not talk about women if he was a friend with P Diddy, he would kiss ass in hopes for hand outs!

It would be really intresting to see where he gets his "facts" from?

If he was Superman, he would demand money from Metropolis, you know like a super villain...

They are there, he just wont create a lobby for them!

Naaah man he is not greedy at all...

Dale insecure? Never even possible!

Dale is a perfect example of a very insecure person who tries to hide it, but failes bad at it!
E.g.
  • Wears his looks like a mental shield! Hopes that people are going to focus on how he looks rather on what he does wrong, which is why he tends to mention it so very often durring rants!
  • Uses what he is "good" at as a way of mesuring other people, he uses figthing games to measure who is worthy and who is not!
  • Rages and goes on rants against people not agreeing with him or simply points out that he is wrong, bans them and some times threaten to assult them!
  • Hides behind a number of people, his "fans", and uses them to go after people that done him wrong!

He is perfect because he looks good, he looks good, he looks good and he looks good... What about being smart or having a brain?

The only thing i ever hear him bring up when he talks about how perfect he is is his looks, nothing else!

2022.jpg

What happened with he never got excited anymore?

2023.jpg

When you thought things couldn't get more uglier...

2024.jpg

So the last thing we will see is when he becomes a circus freak?

2025.jpg

A perfect example of a educated mind that really have no idea what he talks about to begin with.
By the way, considering yourself to be something else is being delusional not narcissistic!

2025b.jpg

Forgot to bring up that narcissist don't care about other people, the will just use and abuse others to achieve their own goals!
If Dale would faile it would completly ruin him, but rememeber that it is his destiny to succeed so he can't fail he will expect to become a super start right up until he passes away...
Dale wanna succeed as a actor, but most actors that are big now will be forgotten when they are replaced with the someone new in the future, very few gets a long lasting reputation!

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
His low points are dull, but his high points are so high. LTG shines because there's many, many diamonds in a very wide, very vast rough. What helps is that his regular delusions are sprinkled so thoroughly throughout these moments that's an almost calculated drip feed of entertainment which makes him amusing.

I don't mean to sound like a film critic, but LTG is the streaming equivalent of a narrative slow burn. He's not for everyone, but just like how there's highlight videos for other cinematic slow burns like The Thing, the highlight videos for LTG condenses what makes him so entertaining in a nice, viewable package.
Pretty much how I see him as he isn't a broken record like DSP who has become more and more predictable with the same issues around the roughly the same time each year. Dale is more active on Twitter than DSP which is where the real gold is but he isn't as popular as a Cow as DSP so people don't pay him that much attention.

2025.jpg

A perfect example of a educated mind that really have no idea what he talks about to begin with.
By the way, considering yourself to be something else is being delusional not narcissistic!
You'd think this was a joke but a lot of people would like you to believe he is but he's dead serious. Goes from "Why is being a Narcissist a bad thing?" to "I AM AN ALIEN!!" but no Dale thinking of yourself as objectively better than every single person you see or assume about on the internet isn't an advantage but seeing yourself as an equal to someone so that you can learn from them and your own mistakes is an advantage. The idea of failure is something he runs from but like nearly everybody it's a part of being human and learning from that failure is also something lost on him.

Gravityqueen4life

RAVEN-SENPAI!
kiwifarms.net
Missed the end of the stream, but did end up getting a number, A LOT, of clips from the stream, however missed out on the part where he announced that he is now going to go after everyone uploading anything with him in it using tools YT have provided him with!

On his last stream he claimed he was going mic muted on all his future streams... Didn't last seconds!
View attachment 1015502
View attachment 1015503

We all got to see what we came there to see... Rage quitting!
View attachment 1015504
View attachment 1015506

Dosen't look like he is returning to Twitch any time soon!
View attachment 1015512
View attachment 1015511

So he have apparently mastered pushing a single button after years of practice?
View attachment 1015507
View attachment 1015516

Oh no, im no longer able to talk in his toxic and cucked chat?
View attachment 1015509

And ofcourse he went on rants about women...
View attachment 1015499

Something tells me that he would not talk about women if he was a friend with P Diddy, he would kiss ass in hopes for hand outs!

It would be really intresting to see where he gets his "facts" from?
View attachment 1015500

If he was Superman, he would demand money from Metropolis, you know like a super villain...
View attachment 1015510

They are there, he just wont create a lobby for them!
View attachment 1015508

Naaah man he is not greedy at all...
View attachment 1015498

Dale insecure? Never even possible!
View attachment 1015505

Dale is a perfect example of a very insecure person who tries to hide it, but failes bad at it!
E.g.
  • Wears his looks like a mental shield! Hopes that people are going to focus on how he looks rather on what he does wrong, which is why he tends to mention it so very often durring rants!
  • Uses what he is "good" at as a way of mesuring other people, he uses figthing games to measure who is worthy and who is not!
  • Rages and goes on rants against people not agreeing with him or simply points out that he is wrong, bans them and some times threaten to assult them!
  • Hides behind a number of people, his "fans", and uses them to go after people that done him wrong!

He is perfect because he looks good, he looks good, he looks good and he looks good... What about being smart or having a brain?
View attachment 1015501

The only thing i ever hear him bring up when he talks about how perfect he is is his looks, nothing else!

View attachment 1015545
What happened with he never got excited anymore?

View attachment 1015546
When you thought things couldn't get more uglier...

View attachment 1015547
So the last thing we will see is when he becomes a circus freak?

View attachment 1015552

View attachment 1015553
Forgot to bring up that narcissist don't care about other people, the will just use and abuse others to achieve their own goals!
If Dale would faile it would completly ruin him, but rememeber that it is his destiny to succeed so he can't fail he will expect to become a super start right up until he passes away...
Dale wanna succeed as a actor, but most actors that are big now will be forgotten when they are replaced with the someone new in the future, very few gets a long lasting reputation!
well his not wrong about women (he lives in LA, they must be extremely toxic) and superheroes. still think his gay though (or extremely insecure around females) since he wont shut up about guys sucking his dick.

• Agree
Reactions: Coh