Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Dude's absolutely terrible at Business on the same level of DSP
He isn't going to be rich the way he is going at it atleast...

Remember the whole Viscant thing after he got beat and said something like "Charge characters are for idiots with low IQ." But when he played Street Fighter 3 he mained Remy who not only is mid to high tier to my knowledge but a charge character. He constantly talks down on people playing meta or flow chart yet the only character he has come close to playing that can be debated as low tier depending on who you ask is Falke from Street Fighter V. Even other fighting games taking the recent MK11 as an example he mained Frost who is high tier.
Like checking out diffrent peoples ranking of various fighting games characters, 1 in 10 might have one, only one, of his characters as a low tier, when checking Smash, Snake is either a top tier, S rank, character or the rank just below.
He can claim low tier all he wants, but he is having the entire community against him!

---
So on last night stream he went on a long rant about how he would never ever want to have a daughter because they, daughters, are going to have sex and he can't stand it...

A little bit of info Dale, you are going to have to have sex with a woman to have children, meaning you ar going to ruin someones daughter...
Im looking forward to him having a conversation with a 3-4 year old about sex, might make him feel like he is talking to someone on his own level.
Hilarious how he assume that what he plans now is going to work flawlessly on any son he might have, they are going to grow up to be perfect athletes and movie stars because the father, who is neither, knows how to make them that...
No Dale your not sexist, you just single out one of the sexes as bad!

Says one of the most easily offended people in the world?

The he won't mind me thinking that he is at best a average fighting game player?

No Dale, you don't have issues with the opposite sex not at all...

He just sounds like a fit DSP...

Yes we know you don't like cheese because your lactose intolerant...

Thats not cheese cake to begin with...

Still struggling with knowing anything about disorders...

Anyone still wanna claim he cares about his viewers/fans?

Selling modship second day in a row!
192.jpg

As said, he runs a plutocracy, he who has money rules!

Trying to take credit for other peoples words again?

2323.jpg
People might have taken him more seriously if he hasn't used the same excuse in every fighting game that he plays/ed along with calling his opponent various things while calling himself the best player around without backing it up...

Betrayed by a mod?

Im happy im not a mod in his streams, sounds like a ton of backstabbing goes on among them!

If he came up with something found interesting to begin with...

After claiming that everyone's goal should be to get rich...

No, he is begging!

1. Apparently the person got his attention pretty easily!
2. Sitting in a stream day in and day out saying "Buy my wrist wraps!" or "If you don't buy my shirt your not a fan!" is not promotion, it is begging people to buy merch that would otherwise not be sold!

Poor cats...

Reactions: Lamaze-P Stan

ConLeo

kiwifarms.net
You call that faggotry.
Or just robbery.

Like checking out diffrent peoples ranking of various fighting games characters, 1 in 10 might have one, only one, of his characters as a low tier, when checking Smash, Snake is either a top tier, S rank, character or the rank just below.
He can claim low tier all he wants, but he is having the entire community against him!

---
So on last night stream he went on a long rant about how he would never ever want to have a daughter because they, daughters, are going to have sex and he can't stand it...
View attachment 1291283
View attachment 1291284
A little bit of info Dale, you are going to have to have sex with a woman to have children, meaning you ar going to ruin someones daughter...
Im looking forward to him having a conversation with a 3-4 year old about sex, might make him feel like he is talking to someone on his own level.
Hilarious how he assume that what he plans now is going to work flawlessly on any son he might have, they are going to grow up to be perfect athletes and movie stars because the father, who is neither, knows how to make them that...
No Dale your not sexist, you just single out one of the sexes as bad!

Says one of the most easily offended people in the world?
View attachment 1291285
The he won't mind me thinking that he is at best a average fighting game player?

No Dale, you don't have issues with the opposite sex not at all...

He just sounds like a fit DSP...
View attachment 1291411
Yes we know you don't like cheese because your lactose intolerant...

Thats not cheese cake to begin with...
View attachment 1291409

Still struggling with knowing anything about disorders...
View attachment 1291412

Anyone still wanna claim he cares about his viewers/fans?
View attachment 1291414

Selling modship second day in a row!
View attachment 1291443
View attachment 1291417
As said, he runs a plutocracy, he who has money rules!

Trying to take credit for other peoples words again?
View attachment 1291420
View attachment 1291457
People might have taken him more seriously if he hasn't used the same excuse in every fighting game that he plays/ed along with calling his opponent various things while calling himself the best player around without backing it up...

Betrayed by a mod?
View attachment 1291419
Im happy im not a mod in his streams, sounds like a ton of backstabbing goes on among them!

If he came up with something found interesting to begin with...
View attachment 1291415

After claiming that everyone's goal should be to get rich...
View attachment 1291476

No, he is begging!
View attachment 1291408
1. Apparently the person got his attention pretty easily!
2. Sitting in a stream day in and day out saying "Buy my wrist wraps!" or "If you don't buy my shirt, your not a fan!" is not promotion, it is begging people to buy merch that would otherwise not be sold!

Poor cats...
View attachment 1291410
At least he isn't physically abusive.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Not that he understand stand but it's been years and he hasn't gotten an inch closer to whatever his dream is supposed to be

He will pick characters and act like he has to do a lot of work to play them. He tried to say Nash was mid tier back in Season 1 of SFV yet everyone was saying he was extremely top tier. When Urien came out he immediately jumped to at the very least high mid tier but currently almost all lists I see put him at S or A and Gill his new main is at the least a B so again another mid tier character.

Mid Tier God doesn't have a ring to it I guess

• Agree
Reactions: BrunoMattei

ConLeo

kiwifarms.net
Not that he understand stand but it's been years and he hasn't gotten an inch closer to whatever his dream is supposed to be

He will pick characters and act like he has to do a lot of work to play them. He tried to say Nash was mid tier back in Season 1 of SFV yet everyone was saying he was extremely top tier. When Urien came out he immediately jumped to at the very least high mid tier but currently almost all lists I see put him at S or A and Gill his new main is at the least a B so again another mid tier character.

He didn't exactly have to be a rich actor to be famous. His salt, delusions, and giving out free wins got him there. He should be thanking these 'trolls' for gettin' him this far, honestly. In short terms, he kind of got what he wanted the best way he knew how.

vpmk12

kiwifarms.net

If you really think about it, he could be telling the truth about working hard to get a win with these characters. It's not like he's all that good of a player anyway, maybe average at best. So to a good player, these top tier characters are dangerous but to LTG when using S tier he actually have to struggle to look like a B tier. But this is the same guy who always say he didn't take the match serious and only played at 2-5% max when he loses.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
He didn't exactly have to be a rich actor to be famous. His salt, delusions, and giving out free wins got him there. He should be thanking these 'trolls' for gettin' him this far, honestly. In short terms, he kind of got what he wanted the best way he knew how.
it's not the fame he wants but it's the fame he got. There's glimpses of him trying to act like that's what he wanted but it's clear he hates the hate but all he brings is hate.

If you really think about it, he could be telling the truth about working hard to get a win with these characters. It's not like he's all that good of a player anyway, maybe average at best. So to a good player, these top tier characters are dangerous but to LTG when using S tier he actually have to struggle to look like a B tier. But this is the same guy who always say he didn't take the match serious and only played at 2-5% max when he loses.
Yeah that's always weird to me because if you got off of what he says he should never be playing seriously but that's only when he's losing right😕. To give him some credit SFV specifically does let you get away with a lot of dumb shit that he complains about yet it's the same way he wins matches in the game too.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
At least he isn't physically abusive.
Yet!

LTG is selling hand sanitizer, for some reason.

View attachment 1300468
When he started talking about his face masks people in chat started joking about hand sanitizers, refering to it as "Matrix juice"!
Looks like he found someone else than UPS to transport it. 🤔

Also why i have a few times wondered how expensive hand sanitizers are in the USA, since he calls his 9 oz for $10+shipping cheap!

it's not the fame he wants but it's the fame he got. There's glimpses of him trying to act like that's what he wanted but it's clear he hates the hate but all he brings is hate.
You reap what you sow!

Yeah that's always weird to me because if you got off of what he says he should never be playing seriously but that's only when he's losing right😕. To give him some credit SFV specifically does let you get away with a lot of dumb shit that he complains about yet it's the same way he wins matches in the game too.
Usually when i hear his excuse i have questions i wanna ask him, but i dont since i know he will just become more of a crybaby if i did!
Like if he only plays people online with 2% of his capacity, why did he keep doing it at tournaments as well?
SFV carries every loser and scrub that beats him, but why does it never ever carries him, he uses V-trigger just like they do?

---

Continues to project himself on others!

He claims he takes down "troll" videos because they steal his money, while they actually show the side of him that he wish to hide!

Perhaps because he is posting the wrong, boring, thing, like on his YT channel?

Funny how he claim to don't care about likes when he so often begs people to follow and like anything he does...

Yes, only women are hypocritical scumbags...

We wont judge him if he likes both!

The person who rage, chicken out, quit yes!

What does people get in return for investing? What is the profit marginal?

The return is seeing him buy expensive shoes, hear about him watching series on Hulu, Netflix and HBO, see him stuff his face with food on stream, see him live in a house he otherwise wouldn't afford!

You spend to much time on the internet if you call IP man for I P man!

So he's a psychopath?

No wait, never mind...

For someone with no feelings, he have no problem getting upset over trivial things!

So we know now that he reads The Conspiracy Times!

Funny to hear what he agrees on is doable and not!

Can say that i once had a phone for 10 years straight and only reason i changed was because it fell into pieces!

Still going hard with that pseudoscience!

Still begs for that false validation!

Cat King?

The phrase he admit that he copied from a tv show is now his?

Poor damage control!

His frame rate is pretty slow then!

Continues to struggles with basic math...

DSP moment of the stream: Denial and projection!

I can actually not mention any other streamer that pretty much every streams cries and rages on their chat for not subbing to them and demanding that they buy merchs other than LTG!
Streamers that interact with their chat and don't expects or demands that they should give money or buy something?What is the maximum amount of characters i can use in a single post?

I'm surprised he's not paranoid enough to fear women suddenly kidnapping him in the middle of the night!

No he is not sensitive...

He is so godlike that he gets upset and starts saying random words that dont fits in, not to mention how he copies DSP with absorbing the hate!

Not that hard getting under his skin and Jaha, you are welcome here for free!

Says the guy that's gonna be called a feminine indian/arabic name?

Thanks for that clip!

Take it easy with the rap videos Dale, they are not real!

Apparently been living under a rock for 4 years!

Snoop Dogg actually publicly announced that he might move to Canada if Trump was elected, but sure they were friends Dale...

When you can't beat a old game? Cheat!

And run away at first sight of trouble!

Why have any other moves if the a single move always hits?

Either pay him $40 a month of buy $50+shipping jersey a month?

Fucks it up in less than 1.5 min... Karma?

T-spins is not what Dale have to focus on in the first place with Tetris!

Remember last time he played 1v1 in Tetris? He didn't call it godlike!

Hey @Null, have i been flagged?

No he dont not have any problems with his estranged dad...

His dad is the one of his parents who have taken the most shit from Dale on stream, but there are no problem, none at all...

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Usually when i hear his excuse i have questions i wanna ask him, but i dont since i know he will just become more of a crybaby if i did!
Like if he only plays people online with 2% of his capacity, why did he keep doing it at tournaments as well?
SFV carries every loser and scrub that beats him, but why does it never ever carries him, he uses V-trigger just like they do?
Well we won't know that answer because he got his ass banned from Tournaments lol. But yeah he loses about as much if he went to tournaments anyway but then again he always spun it around to be about himself instead of the reason he actually went to tournaments which was just to ride the clout off a community that unless you're really good being an asshole won't make a difference. His Urien is almost reliant solely on V-Trigger Aegis set ups.
He claims he takes down "troll" videos because they steal his money, while they actually show the side of him that he wish to hide!
He has no way of knowing people steal money unless they run adds over their videos also what money? Does he mean that Youtube pocket change that makes it never worthwhile to actually make money from Youtube unless you have a second income.

vpmk12

kiwifarms.net
---
We wont judge him if he likes both!
View attachment 1303152
[/SPOILER]
Ok, so how does that work? Both genders are performing sexual acts on BOTH GENDERS. Yet the woman can be Bi but the man can't? LTG logic at work here. With that said, I'm starting to think Alana or whatever her name is was just his onscreen "girlfriend". As much highly descriptive gay stuff he says on a regular basis, there's no way he hasn't or isn't doing that stuff IRL. He should just get it over with and admit it.

Last edited:

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He has no way of knowing people steal money unless they run adds over their videos also what money? Does he mean that Youtube pocket change that makes it never worthwhile to actually make money from Youtube unless you have a second income.
Since he is greedy losing any money to anyone else equals stealing!

Ok, so how does that work? Both genders are performing sexual acts on BOTH GENDERS. Yet the woman can be Bi but the man can't? LTG logic at work here. With that said, I'm starting to think Alana or whatever her name is was just his onscreen "girlfriend". As much highly descriptive gay stuff he says on a regular basis, there's no way he hasn't or isn't doing that stuff IRL. He should just get it over with and admit it.
He loves portraying people that trolls him or beats him in video game as gay, it his way of trying portrait them as something bad and beneath him, he have never gone after women for their sexual orientation, only what they post on social media, so being female and bi is ok, but a bisexual male would end up in a grey zone of his judgment, is a bi male good or bad?

Then it can also have to do with him trying to hide is own sexual orientation by making it appear as there is more distance between the group he pretends to be in and the group he actually is in...

---
This is going to be a lot of clips since it is from over a week of streams!

Lately he been venting some opinions/logic on various matters!

Blacks can only make millions being entertainers!

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing...

So apparently he is a kind and giving person that is or was easy to trick!

Yet he had no problem trying to trick people!

Makes you wonder what more crimes he commited, besides this and the ones a decade ago?

Have no idea what the word rape means!

This have never worked in the long run!

Death and torture punishment have existed for a long time and the crimes didn't stop and a large group of innocent people got punished instead!

But the cops wasn't racist though...

If there is someone who needs a "God" it is Dale!

He really wants someone that he can kiss ass and beg for handouts from!

Apparently he have completely failed to understand what a dating app is!

He is not racist, but if you come from there you are stupid!

No he have no problem what so ever with his dad...

His next/previous movie!

Apparently the hunt for being the next big movie star isn't going so well...
Remember how he not so long ago claimed he was going to be a big actor that year (2015-18)? He have now stopped with it so he dont have to flaunt openly with his failures!

But pretending to have a female arbic name is cool?

So apparently give a black man some money and not only will he stop committing crimes, he is going to be a high intelligent and productive member of society as well...

So he ended up getting beaten by a Twitch streamer by the name ShuVant!

For those of you who wanna see it from ShuVants side! (Tip: watch it with chat)
And if you wait a bit he will play against a Ryu player with the name RedHado, who will show up in chat and refer to this video!

Dont you dare mention daddy!!!

Except DSP claim that he actully did!

Clout chasing?

Please make Master P pay attention to him!

What is he afraid of?

He dont wanna play other streamers since he can't flag their videos of him losing!

Why wont his super reaction videos get as many views as theirs?

Early the next stream

Even in Smash!

If he didn't play Smash ranked he would have lost his elite by now, it is not a rank that stays with the character like in other fighting games, you need a specific amount of points to be an elite and that amount changes based on other players reaching elite! Yeah, you got caught with the hand in the cookie jar Dale!

DSP moment of the stream: Hate makes him stronger!

And then we know what turns Dale on...

No longer a favorit mod apparently...

No, he just attack people at random...

Wanna play him? Us the right character!

Dont give him money!

Guess he never watched DSP stream or Wings or other streamers known to spew hate and toxicity...

So who is he going to play then?

So paying him is a waste of money?

First guy in, first guy out!

His business: Tell strangers online to give him money!

Cheats and cheese his way through multiple games, now "Cheating ruins the game"?

Confirms 2+ month wait for his merchs!

If you beat him it is cool because he will just leave the tournament then!

Found his new SFV!

His childhood was perfect!

But everything is now trash!

Projection much?

He literally describes himself in the beginning!
  1. Uses socialmedia to get money!
  2. Uses socialmedia to beg for likes and views aka false validation!
  3. Uses socialmedia to beg his fans make famous people pay attention to him and make claims about various famous people!
  4. Uses socialmedia to trying to get famous and get attention!
DSP tries it is now LTG tries it!

He is so good at games!

Give him money or he wont stream...

When he:

or

We and the people he plays:

Shows again he can't debate worth shit, runs of quickly!
2328.jpg

2331.jpg

False labels?
2334.jpg

Hello DSP!
2339.jpg

Imagin paying a 35 old man in order for him to answer you on stream!!!
2340.jpg

That's what Dale used to call people, now it is the N-word instead!
2341.jpg

I wonder if he is going to include how he calls american blacks apes, coons, the worst race on Earth and the rest?
2342.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: The Last Stand

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see your still here Dragoon I always enjoy your posts. I don't have much to add that dragoon didn't touch on but I'm pretty sure no one posted pictures of his mask designs that look like ass. I mean the gem looks like a dang gag.

unknown.png
unknown (1).png
unknown (2).png

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Glad to see your still here Dragoon I always enjoy your posts. I don't have much to add that dragoon didn't touch on but I'm pretty sure no one posted pictures of his mask designs that look like ass. I mean the gem looks like a dang gag.

View attachment 1328726View attachment 1328727View attachment 1328728
Oh im around, i was just a bit lazy this time!

Edit:
2341b.jpg

Checking around on Twitter and a number of people, that are not his fans, find this a good preaching, i wonder if they think the same way knowing his double standards?

Yes, it is good to preach a stop for the riots, but how good is it when the man who says it is known for calling black americans the worst race on the planet? Comparing blacks with apes? Only brings up his black ancestry and skin color when it puts him in a good light and to ward of claims of racism? Portraits you as a worthless black person if you just beat him in a video game? Who thinks black life matters is crap?
As said asking for a stop of the violence is a good thing, but it dont feel completly fine to me when the person who does it is know to spew hate on the people he is trying to plead with!

Last edited:
  • Agree

ConLeo

kiwifarms.net
He did "promise" to buy a Cuckold shirt himself if a certain number was sold, but only ended up selling 1-2 of them!

He used to claim in the description on his YT channel that he only used low tier characters and had no respect for those that didn't.
Posted this before, but even tournament commentators agree he isn't true to his name!

The main reason he gives as to why the character he uses are all low tier is that they are hard and complex to learn and master, e.g. he was once accused of only spamming grenades with Snakes as his only way of fighting with him and he went on a rant about how hard it was to "make" grenades and throw them at the right time.

Probably late but LTG uses a YT tool to flag any video using clips from his streams, dont know how accurate it is, but when he flags on streams he tends to flag multiple videos for simply having clips from his streams while crying that using his clips is stealing from him and free use is only if you pay him to use the clips.

He might ignore you since you focus on DSP but he changes idea on what is ok us and not almost as frequently as he rage quit, e.g. he sometimes claims you have to add all the links he uses on streams to be allowed to use his clips or you may not get 10 000+ views on the video or he will take it down and then of course the moments when he cries about that no one is allowed to use any of his clips at all, so it is a bit of a gamble!

You call it "being a pussy"!

---

Why do you keep playing Uno when you know you aren't good at it and you mind cant handle it, Dale?
View attachment 1288233
You call Uno when you only have 1 card left!
View attachment 1288235
Always a conspiracy against him!
View attachment 1288253

DSP moment of the stream: Contradiction!
View attachment 1288237
You can always fill up your gas tank again if you spent less money the first time you tanked or have another meal if you bought cheaper food!

Yet he keeps using it frequently!
View attachment 1288240

I wonder who is retarded, several billions of people or the one guy who thinks he is the center of the universe?
View attachment 1288241
I put my fate in NASA, ESA, CSNA or ROSCOSMOS more than a single billionair to get me to Mars!

DSP moment of the stream: Claim he have changed!
View attachment 1288242
View attachment 1288249
Just 2 questions here!
  1. Claim he don't believe in evolution because he have not seen it happen in a few years, yet he have evolved over the last 2 years?
  2. What have changed in the last 2 years?
    1. Still work as a retailer? Yes!
    2. Still streams? Yes!
    3. Still demand money in return for cam, games, answering questions and more? Yes!
    4. Still rage over losing in fighting games? Yes!
    5. Still plays the victime? Yes!
    6. Still claims he is perfect? Yes!
    7. Still claims he is going to be rich and famous soon? Yes!
    8. Still can't admit he is wrong? Yes!
    9. Still being a hypcrite? Yes!
    10. Still flag videos on YT that doesn't kiss ass? Yes!

Remember he hates people that dont think for themselves, who does the same thing over and over again a.k.a. Drones!
View attachment 1288244
So Dale wants be a Drone?

Even if the first one was somewhat accurate, it is by far the worst of them, but simple things pleases simple minds!
View attachment 1288246

Black Batman?
View attachment 1288263
So he thinks that a gigantic fanbase, that expects the movies to stay true to the origin, are just going to accept him out of no where? Now it is my turn to ask you Dale, are you retarded or high on cocaine?

You sure you dont look similare?
View attachment 1288239
View attachment 1288323

It is called having slow reactions Dale!
View attachment 1288252

Back to what got him banned on Twitch in the first place!
View attachment 1288251

What you expect from someone who comes from a broken family?
View attachment 1288256
If you going to believe him then his dad left him at a young age and his mom had several different men afterwards, could explain, partially, why he stalked and harassed a girl... 🤔

Better start begging!
View attachment 1288262

Easily influenced in a young age... Nothing new!
View attachment 1288265

Never gets old!
View attachment 1288234

He really needs glasses!
View attachment 1288248

It is Outlast, not Resident Evil 4!
View attachment 1288247

Yes, every surviver game needs machine guns and RPGs...
View attachment 1288243
Then it would be a shooter instead!

LOL yet?
View attachment 1288250

Guess he never played Injustice: Gods Among Us?
View attachment 1288245

After turning on Dying Light...
View attachment 1288257
View attachment 1288401

Okey...
View attachment 1288259

You can literally hear how used to Fighting games and cheesing/cheating his way through old SNES games he is!
View attachment 1288260
Quick explenation!
1 (second clip). The game have barely started and he hasn't even got his first mission, let alone gone through the training, learn what keys to use, course!
2. Running to one of the first side missions.
3. Selectiong skills at the skill tree, using the very first skill point!
4 and forward. Someone told him that, like Dark Souls, people could join and drop things for him.

Sign contract with who?
View attachment 1288236
Going to bet that he wants the contract to contain clauses that people have to tip him a lot during the stream and he can quit it when ever he wants to!

A cult would be more exact!
View attachment 1288238
Would call it a pyramid scheme if we are going to do a comparison to anything "business" like!

He knows what it is! (skipped the "i have sex with your mom" piece!)
View attachment 1288254
He generally attracts about 1000 viewers per stream, when "green (sub) chat" is on roughly 97-98% of the people watching dont use the chat, mainly because they have not subbed to him, however when "greey chat" is on that number barely changes, it roughly goes down to about 95% of a 1000 viewers still dont use the chat!
The first part is understandable, but the second... DSP struggles with roughly 300-400 viewers per stream and his chat is way more active constantly, showing way more life! No i dont believe that nearly a thousand people just wanna enjoy LTGs stream in silence!

So it took him nearly a year and he had to beg repeatedly at the end to sell them?
View attachment 1288255

Not what i wanna see when, if i ever would, donate...
View attachment 1288258

Another reason why he is called Black DSP!
View attachment 1288264
Probs clips of him getting his ass whipped

Nef Anyo

THE POWER OF THE VOID COMPELS YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Oh im around, i was just a bit lazy this time!

Edit:
View attachment 1330296
Checking around on Twitter and a number of people, that are not his fans, find this a good preaching, i wonder if they think the same way knowing his double standards?

Yes, it is good to preach a stop for the riots, but how good is it when the man who says it is known for calling black americans the worst race on the planet? Comparing blacks with apes? Only brings up his black ancestry and skin color when it puts him in a good light and to ward of claims of racism? Portraits you as a worthless black person if you just beat him in a video game? Who thinks black life matters is crap?
As said asking for a stop of the violence is a good thing, but it dont feel completly fine to me when the person who does it is know to spew hate on the people he is trying to plead with!
Well, a broken clock is right twice a day. Regardless of his double standards or w/e, he does make a pretty valid point.

ConLeo

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Since he is greedy losing any money to anyone else equals stealing!
Losing anything is stealing it's why he rage quits. His ego won't allow him to have anything taken from him even if it isn't a tangible material.
2341b.jpg

Having him talk down you has to be like a convicted sex offender talking down on you about morality and respecting boundaries. That's an extreme analogy but I'm sure people get my point and one thing I notice is his choice of words "African Americans" he's trying so very hard to sound sophisticated so he can make it look like it's advice. It makes me think there's an entirely different audience for his Twitter because on his streams he will freak the fuck out if you associate him with other black people as he likes to think of himself as some ascended being and above what he thinks is the typical black in America.

• Winner