Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
I don't have enough time to make a full post but I will leave these for now.

we can see why this guy has no moral compass at all and how he is so open to the nasty creepy talk he always takes pride in Gah!

Twitter needs to be nuked and dale sent to the shadow realm.

dale is a nasty boy.png

dale is a nasty boy 2.png

chaosrevolutions

kiwifarms.net
yep

sure he's a clown and probably mentally ill to some degree, but compared to some of the other people in the fgc and in the fgc-adjacent twitter sphere, LTG seems sane and reasonable by comparison
He is a clown and yes he is mentally Ill that I will agree with. but sane? I don't think so!

chaosrevolutions

kiwifarms.net
Dumb_Ape_Tweet.png

That, ya .... it took people waiting up for EVO to start, to come out in courage and solidarity to stand up to the FGC and tell everyone all the allegations out there, to tell the world what has happened to them, regarding sexual favors, pedophilia and god knows what else, all happened because you (DALE) LTG got banned with CERO from the FGC 3 months ago.
I mean talk about acting all high and mighty. Get off your high horse. This has nothing to do with you. It's about them and the FGC, you are a shit stain to them, you cater to little children and this is how you behave? Disgusting.

Somehow finds a way to make this about himself
Not being a pedophile is apparently a high bar for dale.
What a good person you are for not being a pedophile, we should all give dale an award!

Oh nvm there's hours of clips of him being a racist piece of shit. Oh and ofc he was good friends with MANY of the ppl accused
Anti? The moon? Keitaro was on his stream before.
Him getting banned has nothing at all to do with this wave of accusations. What happened to him wasn't a #metoo moment.

That was just him being gross and people had enough of it
Also he was defending cinnpie just yesterday. WHY did this tweet get so many likes holy shit lol

EDIT

So dale got roasted hard and I felt the need to add this in.

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Find it intresting how LTG can have 5-10 new subs per streams, but the activity in his chat never change, it is like someone just create random accounts and sub to him, while the same people over and over throw money at him.
His streams always seem like that because his mods stay banning people so the engagement seems stagnant.

That, ya .... it took people waiting up for EVO to start, to come out in courage and solidarity to stand up to the FGC and tell everyone all the allegations out there, to tell the world what has happened to them, regarding sexual favors, pedophilia and god knows what else, all happened because you (DALE) LTG got banned with CERO from the FGC 3 months ago.
I mean talk about acting all high and mighty. Get off your high horse. This has nothing to do with you. It's about them and the FGC, you are a shit stain to them, you cater to little children and this is how you behave? Disgusting.
Remember who this is though my friend. Dale will never talk about anything unless he can weasel his own life and ego into it so he can feel important this is something he has in common with DSP. Both are arrogant people who feel the need to make themselves important by being in nearly everyone's business and this is more potent with Dale than Phil who is wishy washy about this but no doubt roughly the same.

• Feels
Reactions: chaosrevolutions

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1426448

Somehow finds a way to make this about himself
Not being a pedophile is apparently a high bar for dale.
What a good person you are for not being a pedophile, we should all give dale an award!

Oh nvm there's hours of clips of him being a racist piece of shit. Oh and ofc he was good friends with MANY of the ppl accused
Anti? The moon? Keitaro was on his stream before.
Him getting banned has nothing at all to do with this wave of accusations. What happened to him wasn't a #metoo moment.

That was just him being gross and people had enough of it
Also he was defending cinnpie just yesterday. WHY did this tweet get so many likes holy shit lol

EDIT

So dale got roasted hard and I felt the need to add this in.

View attachment 1427084
lol calm down

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
@chaosrevolutions "Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not." Stop A-logging LTG and start doing what a good Kiwi does, which is to archive fucking everything. Take this anger, get over it and use it to fuel a massive fucking archive festival of the moments you're mad about. Be mad and hate his guts, no one cares either way, but be productive about it if you want us to read you bitching. That or lol calm down.

chaosrevolutions

kiwifarms.net
Yikes, I posted that when I was half asleep to be honest. That is not me in the footage guys and most of that salt laden talk is from a mod (Good friend of mine) , to be fair I actually had to cut most of it down. I could have censored it more but I was like "fuck it I'm tired and need sleep"

I know better that screeching at the abyss does nothing.

@LullerDerbyRollin and I do archive my friend. I was one of the rare few who got his baked spaghetti before it was deleted again.

imsorryigotcaught.png

Dale is trying to back peddle after telling Snake Eyez to hang himself for clobbering his Gill with Kage on stream.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gravityqueen4life

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
I try not to have strong feelings about cows besides humor, but I do legitimately pity Dale for this delusion. So insecure that he can't admit that he was molested, and taken advantage of in the most vulnerable period of his life, he's transformed a sexual assault into part of his "peanut-butter complexion BBC sex god" persona. Thats not normal

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe