Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Rubea Meretrix

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know the fuck happened lately with his mods?

I saw a video of a bunch of them getitng banned and I believe LTG Rocks is also banned now?

QRD on the shitrag?
IIRC in the same video he was talking about his pissbottle someone talked about shitting in a rag.

He confirmed it, saying he washed it religiously. Someone asked about Alaina and he said he had explained it all to her.

Reactions: Rayce Farelle

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
I try not to have strong feelings about cows besides humor, but I do legitimately pity Dale for this delusion. So insecure that he can't admit that he was molested, and taken advantage of in the most vulnerable period of his life, he's transformed a sexual assault into part of his "peanut-butter complexion BBC sex god" persona. Thats not normal
Even the way how he claims he activated his “sex card” at just seven years old is sketchy at best.
I’m not understanding why you’d post that on a public platform, and then claiming you’re not looking for clout or sympathy .

ConLeo

kiwifarms.net
yep

sure he's a clown and probably mentally ill to some degree, but compared to some of the other people in the fgc and in the fgc-adjacent twitter sphere, LTG seems sane and reasonable by comparison
But he stay getting bodied and he kicks whoever tries to help him get gud. He still gotta get perfected tho

If he is acting, then you are going to start wondering about everything that he have claimed and said and if it is real or not, a lie or truth!
As far as i know his mother is still in the picture, to a degree, his father left a long time ago and it makes him pretty upset.

He would be the muscle grotesque villain that underestimates the hero and charges head first in.

Otherwise, please try to just make one post rather than multiple ones in a row, you can respond to everyone in one!
I got here, like about a month ago on mobile. Gonna take me a while to know how to do that.

AnonymousDimwit

Want a Corona, Hank? Shut the hell up, Dale.
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao, I recently saw a video of LTG's "Covenant Court" because someone was "treasonous".

His circle keeps getting smaller and he's losing it with all the troll channels. Hoping for a big outburst soon.
Don't cults usually purity spiral into destruction anyway?

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still around, just more busy than usual IRL!

His streams always seem like that because his mods stay banning people so the engagement seems stagnant.
Decided to look a bit closer on who was subbing to him and there was quite the number of dumb throw away names/accounts.

Yikes, I posted that when I was half asleep to be honest. That is not me in the footage guys and most of that salt laden talk is from a mod (Good friend of mine) , to be fair I actually had to cut most of it down. I could have censored it more but I was like "fuck it I'm tired and need sleep"

I know better that screeching at the abyss does nothing.

@LullerDerbyRollin and I do archive my friend. I was one of the rare few who got his baked spaghetti before it was deleted again.

View attachment 1436424

Dale is trying to back peddle after telling Snake Eyez to hang himself for clobbering his Gill with Kage on stream.

View attachment 1436432
He made a 10+ min tirade about what a horrible person Snake Eyez was.

They were making fun of LTG in a Discord and somebody snitched.
He kicked one for allowing banned people back into the chat, then he kicked another for not agreeing on his BLM video, then, as you said, he kicked another 2 for talking negatively about his behavior as of late on Discord and as he did that another 2 resigned as they didn't like what he did towards the other mods.

I got here, like about a month ago on mobile. Gonna take me a while to know how to do that.
I didn't meant to sound rude, just gave some advice for the future.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao, I recently saw a video of LTG's "Covenant Court" because someone was "treasonous".

His circle keeps getting smaller and he's losing it with all the troll channels. Hoping for a big outburst soon.
If you want to see direct proof of his ever-decreasing fanbase, look no further than his Smash gameplay. He only allows donators to play, but will ban them at the drop of the hat and justify it with the most random explanations. For instance, he doesn't like dash dancing, the teeter animations on ledge, edge guarding, and having his own projectiles reflected or responded with the other player's projectiles. For reference, these rules are the equivalent to entering Street Fighter and saying the other person isn't allowed to throw LTG into a corner or use meter, which he coincidentally also gets angry about. The fact the LTG regularly edge guards or spams projectiles at people while saying they aren't allowed to do the same probably discourages them from continuing to play him, too. And now, hile his lobbies originally were filled to the brim, they've only about four people, and LTG unwittingly complains that he keeps playing the same people over and over without a hint of awareness. He's also too afraid to play online with randoms because they clearly would never follow his asinine rules and he's too afraid of losing his Elite Smash status on Snake, something which is extraordinarily easy to achieve and maintain, especially as Snake.

That said, he appears to be getting DDoS attacked on Smash specifically whenever he's about to win. I personally didn't believe he was at first, but it's been happening too consistently for me to believe it's sheer chance anymore. Once or twice, absolutely, but I've seen both his game and his stream start to lag the precise moment LTG has a lead on an opponent while the latter has only one stock around twenty times, now. Smash players are certainly pathetic enough to feel this possessive about their precious game, but the worst part is that it's entirely possible to make a comeback in Smash, and nothing makes LTG angrier than losing after getting a substantial lead. Now you never see him get mad at a comeback in Smash, and he's phasing the game more and more out of his streams. I don't know who's doing it, but as a "detractor," it's incredibly disappointing and unamusing.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1455833

I wonder how long this will go. Place your bets people!
He's got some pretty big paypigs. I think one of his retarded 'acolytes' donated his entire disability check a few days ago, which is quite telling of the desperate cult-like mentality . Even so: 500 is quite a bit to ask for. I think he's just throwing out a line hoping something bites but I'm betting the price will go down since anything is better than 0 dollars.

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Last Stand

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1455833

LTG is already a bad streamer. He regularly has dead air where he plays on his phone, browses through game menus, or outright leaves his computer. He also doesn't have much commentary beyond getting angry at the game, unless he's yelling the same thing he always does because he's trying to create a "catchphrase."

I don't think he realizes that making his stream considerably less entertaining for anybody, fan or otherwise, is not a good idea if he intends to profit off of his streams and bolster his popularity.

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1455833

M E N T A L L Y U N T O U C H A B L E.

That said, he appears to be getting DDoS attacked on Smash specifically whenever he's about to win. I personally didn't believe he was at first, but it's been happening too consistently for me to believe it's sheer chance anymore. Once or twice, absolutely, but I've seen both his game and his stream start to lag the precise moment LTG has a lead on an opponent while the latter has only one stock around twenty times, now. Smash players are certainly pathetic enough to feel this possessive about their precious game, but the worst part is that it's entirely possible to make a comeback in Smash, and nothing makes LTG angrier than losing after getting a substantial lead. Now you never see him get mad at a comeback in Smash, and he's phasing the game more and more out of his streams. I don't know who's doing it, but as a "detractor," it's incredibly disappointing and unamusing.
I heard Smash has a bad netcode too, coupled with the fact that LTG streams AND plays online. But you do have a valid point. Regardless of who does it, DDoSing because of a video game is damn low.

However, the way Dale say Dee Dee Oh-C'ing is quite amusing. He says it's Rocks doing that but that seems unlikely.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1455833

I put on his stream a short while last night and he was talking while playing... He likes to threatens with many things, but often fails to follow through with them.

He's got some pretty big paypigs. I think one of his retarded 'acolytes' donated his entire disability check a few days ago, which is quite telling of the desperate cult-like mentality . Even so: 500 is quite a bit to ask for. I think he's just throwing out a line hoping something bites but I'm betting the price will go down since anything is better than 0 dollars.
He does, but its rare to see one of them go over $100 at once.

LTG is already a bad streamer. He regularly has dead air where he plays on his phone, browses through game menus, or outright leaves his computer. He also doesn't have much commentary beyond getting angry at the game, unless he's yelling the same thing he always does because he's trying to create a "catchphrase."

I don't think he realizes that making his stream considerably less entertaining for anybody, fan or otherwise, is not a good idea if he intends to profit off of his streams and bolster his popularity.
Meanwhile he brags about being the only stream that talks to his chat or what a great entertainer he is...
Dont know if any of you where around back then, but DSP used to call himself the "only honest person on the internet", now Dale brags about being the only streamer that talks to his chat and take time to do so, he really putting in a effort to make "Black DSP" sound like an accurate nickname for him.

Calls himself a natural entertainer, but is unable to fill those times of dead silence with anything mainly just shows how uncreative he is, the only entertaining thing the majority of his "viewers" are there for is when he turns into a crybaby over not getting easy wins in SFV or MK11...

Last edited:

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
I just had a look at Dale's Social Blade
Look at the stats, perfect 100's
Dale is not only viewbotting his live streams but subbotting his channel as well
the numbers speak

He is falsely adding subs to his channel via bots/dummy accounts
Look at a date in particular

Viewbotting.png

This is a violation of Youtube TOS and is a channel banable offense
I wonder what his real channel subs are? 25K 35K?

I haven't been able to find anything else on this conversation but I'm gonna add it in anyway.

EdVNAOwWkAkPlRy.jpg

Attachments

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dale is not only viewbotting his live streams but subbotting his channel as well
the numbers speak

I haven't been able to find anything else on this conversation but I'm gonna add it in anyway.

Also important is that LTG fakes donations by either having a mod or himself send test donations to himself. The accounts generally do not exist and also do not show up in the "recent donators" function built into Youtube. There's also the obvious tell, being that the donators both have never spoken in chat and never do afterwards.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Also important is that LTG fakes donations by either having a mod or himself send test donations to himself. The accounts generally do not exist and also do not show up in the "recent donators" function built into Youtube. There's also the obvious tell, being that the donators both have never spoken in chat and never do afterwards.
A random person should have no reason to financially support him because a lot of the people i come across see him as entertainment yet he wants to flip that upside down whenever he feels it's inconvenient for him like when negative connotations arise.

• Agree
Reactions: Dragoonism

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
the numbers speak

He loves to claim that he have no idea what a view bot is when ever someone claims he uses one, but you literally have to be stupid to dont know what it is in 2020 and using YT or any other streaming service.
But he has a few fans that more than likely could easily explain what it is and use them on his streams.

In regards to the number of people subbing to him...
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

Reactions: chaosrevolutions

DOOLAHANSPARROW

kiwifarms.net
the numbers speak

Those faceboom DM's, how did you get that...did someone catfish dale? Context?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: chaosrevolutions