Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
You’ll never see DSP do something like this for donations.

Think about that for a minute.
His streams are definitely full of weird people which given all the things Dale talks about it's pure irony. But then again i doubt he really cares he has no morality or standards so long as he has a few paysluts who will give him money upfront.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: The Last Stand

ISDwarnedus

kiwifarms.net
I got matched with this guy in Darkstalkers 3 once (or if not him, somebody with his exact username). He beat me, but it was kinda close, which is weird considering how bad I am at fighting games. I got up and focused on something else for a couple hours, then when I got back on I saw that he had spammed me with rematch invites, and then sent me hate mail calling me a pussy when he thought I was ignoring the invites.
So that's my Low Tier God story.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
I think a troll made that request to make troll vids of him have more variety or something.
If that's true it's the type of embarrassing shit you see with Chris Chan where people stop being the observers of the madness and want to stick their hand in to try and cause it. People seem to ignore a golden rule with lolcows never get involve directly into their dumbshit as it's good way to get exposed. With cows like Dale and Phil specifically i can't help but to sigh when i see this kind of thing that is if this incident is legitimately plausible.

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
Dale freaks out over mom joke, he can dish them but can't be on the receiving end.

Dale insults BushinStyle on live stream after getting creamed by his Zeku, starts insulting him and then instantly deletes the stream to prevent anyone from clipping him fat shaming someone and being rude

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dale freaks out over mom joke, he can dish them but can't be on the receiving end.

View attachment 1496211

Dale insults BushinStyle on live stream after getting creamed by his Zeku, starts insulting him and then instantly deletes the stream to prevent anyone from clipping him fat shaming someone and being rude

View attachment 1496212
You'd think he'd learn how to tech throws or practice good sportsmanship after that Ceroblast incident, but nope!

I see why he makes obscene mom jokes to strangers, because he's insecure about his own family. That comment hit a nerve. :story:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
You'd think he'd learn how to tech throws or practice good sportsmanship after that Ceroblast incident, but nope!

I see why he makes obscene mom jokes to strangers, because he's insecure about his own family. That comment hit a nerve. :story:
Nope he's had the same playstyle since the first year of the game and it transfers to every character he plays. I'm sure everyone who watches him play notices how he gets himself into getting destroyed by nearly everyone he comes across in the game.

I know he tried to disown his sister but was it also his parents too. He barely mentions anyone in his family like he has nothing to say about them as if they don't exist.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
I know he tried to disown his sister but was it also his parents too. He barely mentions anyone in his family like he has nothing to say about them as if they don't exist.
No wonder he changed his birth name and surname. On the latter however, why Sparrow? I recall Dale saying he chose it based on how "cool" it sounded when said, but I need a refresher on that LTG lore.

Reactions: The Last Stand

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1496211

View attachment 1496212
I’m surprised after all of this reverse trash talking and fat jokes, his fans will still buy his custom face masks which were probably made in China.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
No wonder he changed his birth name and surname. On the latter however, why Sparrow? I recall Dale saying he chose it based on how "cool" it sounded when said, but I need a refresher on that LTG lore.
Probably because it sounds cool but nobody actually calls him the name he gives himself. Either you call him LTG or Dale i rarely see people call him Sparrow as it's (and should) common knowledge that it isn't his real name. I don't know the exact origins of the game but i remember it being a big thing in the SF4 days it use to be on pretty much all his accounts before now where he either names himself after the character he's playing in a vain attempt to seem like he is that character like Urien and Gill or the other thing is pushing the "new age black" thing he spouts about. I only knew him from the Low Tier God tag as the whole Daluan Sparrow thing is kind of corny and ironic considering how much he talks down about black people Daluan sounds like a black name he would make fun of.

Ginger Nigger

kiwifarms.net
i wish all the trolls would just keep asking beside his looks what does he have?

achievements?
wealth?

he aint got shit, he lashes out whenever someone brings up his acting career