Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
@Dragoonism my man you still killing it with these updates! :feels:
Thanks, just don't expect the same amount as before!

That is a funny tweet since he a few years ago was talking about how "extra african" he sounded using the name Sparrow and it would end up giving him a huge ammount of money if blacks where going to get reparations for the slavery...

At Least he didn't do the "give us money and everything will get perfect" speech again.

Always funny seeing him think that he controls us and "rides his tiny brain", but it feels great knowing that we live rent free in that empty head.

2438.jpg

The only positive things Dale can come up with is the government giving black people money, especially to him!

2439.jpg

Dale should know in this case, he's the one that calls black americans the worst group of people on the planet and when ever he loses in a fighting game he uses derogatory black slur against his opponent.

2440.jpg

And yet again he shows how he struggles to discuss basic things...

2441.jpg

And he would abuse that blacklist just as he does on SFV, "Oh, i lost a match, better blacklist him so i dont get humiliated on stream again!".

2442.jpg

Regardless if it was scripted or not, it was hilarious bad acting.

2443.jpg

Says the guy who sells what looks like grade school soccer shirts!

2444.jpg

It is not harassment Dale, your just a horribly bad loser and some people thinks its funny to see you go off on minor things.

Reactions: _01

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never watched much low tier god and I was really enjoying some compilations just now, but 1 question- when he bitches endlessly about stream snipers what is he going on about? is that detractors who get into his lobby and kick his ass? I get how viewing someone's stream in an fps game is cheating but I don't see what the advantage that is in a fighting game.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I never watched much low tier god and I was really enjoying some compilations just now, but 1 question- when he bitches endlessly about stream snipers what is he going on about? is that detractors who get into his lobby and kick his ass? I get how viewing someone's stream in an fps game is cheating but I don't see what the advantage that is in a fighting game.
It's usually baseless paranoia. He thinks other players are watching his stream and only going into quickplay when he is to troll him.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He overestimates his own popularity. He thinks anyone he's played before is a stream sniper, which is laughable in SFV because they're probably people in the same rank he is who happen to get off work and play at the same time he does, and even more laughable in Smash where both nobody knows who he is and it's impossible to actually snipe anyone in Smash's online, assuming he ever decides to play it.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
haha jesus that makes it even funnier then. I couldn't tell if it was like wings where people actually fuck with him in game via his known usernames or if he was telling imaginary people to suck his dick.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
He overestimates his own popularity. He thinks anyone he's played before is a stream sniper, which is laughable in SFV because they're probably people in the same rank he is who happen to get off work and play at the same time he does, and even more laughable in Smash where both nobody knows who he is and it's impossible to actually snipe anyone in Smash's online, assuming he ever decides to play it.
There are actually some people that watch his stream and tries to play him, have seen some that have just changed their names slightly, but they are few in numbers, it is mainly as 01 says and it has just become his new thing to use a s excuse incase of a loss.

Live now.

I've been out of the loop for too long. Minimum tip is $10? We'll never get 15 cent donation rages again? That hurts. It's crazy that his model is sustainable given how liberally he bans his monthly subscribers, too.
You been out for quite a while he changed that like 2 months ago after getting upset over low troll donations and small donations in general.

If i could unsee things...
classic_thong2.jpg

---
He dont need a huge house for that...

The Gill announcement and Horizon Forbidden West told us otherwise!

But he is not playing mid-top tier characters...

Put some sci-fi in and he will watch it in bed.

Though there are some sci-fi in Lovecraft's work, the actual origin of most of the beings in his stories are unknown, theories ranging from that they are aliens to actual demons from hell!

Remember this when he claims he is a natural entertainer and that he shows it on his streams!

A natural entertainer would come up with something to entertain the viewers, Dale instead turns of his mic so he can watch videos in peace on his phone...
Another thing that is noticeable is how he interact with his chat, he rarely starts things off on his own but rather when he goes on long rants it is after someone have said or asked something in chat or something happened in a game.

Buy your kids a car or you failed? Failed what?

Since he didn't get a car at 16 im guessing he wasn't that perfect student he claimed to be or perhaps his mom didn't wanted to work her ass off to get him and a sibling their own cars...
Funny how he suddenly think it is the parents only duty is to slave for their child!
219.jpg

What Dale didn't understand was how to work for your own things!
Good to know that he wants drone children!

Guessing his parents said no...

DSP moment of the stream!

Mentally untouchable?

The guy!
220.jpg

They did have a second go and Dale won 2-0 in matches before ending the stream, but never completely dominated any round!

2445.jpg

Your neither a legend or beating ones that are Dale!

2446.jpg

R.I.P. Boseman, but Dale you dont spread love telling people that they should die for beating you in a video game...

2447.jpg

Says the guy that publicly announced that he was going to do reaction videos because he saw how other people got tons of views on them and it made him jealous...

2448.jpg

You do Dale!

2449.jpg

So why haven't you either of them Dale?
A fighting game you can easily grind daily and play tons of matches, while grinding single acting jobs can take days...

2450.jpg

I dont see how someone can try to suck grease out of chicken nuggets, spit the nugget out and then eat it again, but you did...

2451.jpg

Transcend to what? A second hand actor for low budget movies and series?

2452.jpg

Actual science corny? But what to expect from someone who promots alternative facts and pseudoscience...

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LTG has had a consistent habit of accepting payment from interested players for a set, intentionally losing to get it over with, and taking their money anyway. This often has resulted in chargebacks which ended in the donator's favor as LTG did not follow through on his end of the agreement. LTG is now attempting to counter people charging back when they pay for games and he just suicides the whole set by making this "contract," laden with grammatical errors.

t1599228514203.png

The interesting segment is as follows.

"I am not required to play 100%. I am not required to have sportsmanship. Removing you from lobbies to make room for others will be a thing. I am not required to play you multiple games a night or week. I am not required to complete games/ragequit. By purchasing this item, you agree to these terms and this is indeed a transaction that you have solely agreed upon."

This will most likely not change anything, since for this "contract" to apply, LTG would have to force any interested party to go through his website in order to join. Otherwise, if LTG accepts their donation through the stream rather than his website, it isn't acknowledged and any person claiming a chargeback can easily deny being aware of the conditions.

The stupid thing is, if he forces people to only play him through purchasing a "pass" on his website, it basically assures his lobbies will remain as barren as they already are. He can't be trusted with personal information given to him via his website, as he's doxed his own viewers before and got angry when they complained he did so, so even trolls will be dissuaded knowing that he could drop their info at any time. On top of that, people are going to be less willing to go through the extra hassle to purchase a "pass" in general rather than just using the stream's donate function. But what is especially discouraging is the assurance that LTG will not give them a proper game or deny playing them in general, and the aforementioned "contract" that removes any liability on his part. Anyone genuinely interested in playing LTG will be quickly put off by the fact that this purchase has basically no meaning whatsoever.

His lobbies are already empty and consistent of the same three people who he regularly kicks or bans whenever they invariably win. In that regard, this dumb business model will maintain the desolation of his lobbies, if not make them completely devoid of any players.

Last edited:

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
LTG has had a consistent habit of accepting payment from interested players for a set, intentionally losing to get it over with, and taking their money anyway. This often has resulted in chargebacks which ended in the donator's favor as LTG did not follow through on his end of the agreement. LTG is now attempting to counter people charging back when they pay for games and he just suicides the whole set by making this "contract," laden with grammatical errors.

tView attachment 1571496

"I am not required to play 100%. I am not required to have sportsmanship. Removing you from lobbies to make room for others will be a thing. I am not required to play you multiple games a night or week. I am not required to complete games/ragequit. By purchasing this item, you agree to these terms and this is indeed a transaction that you have solely agreed upon."

This will most likely not change anything, since for this "contract" to apply, LTG would have to force any interested party to go through his website in order to join. Otherwise, if LTG accepts their donation through the stream rather than his website, it isn't acknowledged and any person claiming a chargeback can easily deny being aware of the conditions.

The stupid thing is, if he forces people to only play him through purchasing a "pass" on his website, it basically assures his lobbies will remain as barren as they already are. He can't be trusted with personal information given to him via his website, as he's doxed his own viewers before and got angry when they complained he did so, so even trolls will be dissuaded knowing that he could drop their info at any time. On top of that, people are going to be less willing to go through the extra hassle to purchase a "pass" in general rather than just using the stream's donate function. But what is especially discouraging is the assurance that LTG will not give them a proper game or deny playing them in general, and the aforementioned "contract" that removes any liability on his part. Anyone genuinely interested in playing LTG will be quickly put off by the fact that this purchase has basically no meaning whatsoever.

His lobbies are already empty and consistent of the same three people who he regularly kicks or bans whenever they invariably win. In that regard, this dumb business model will maintain the desolation of his lobbies, if not make them completely devoid of any players.
Didn't have the time earlier and knew someone was going to bring this up before i could, but i clipped it and will post it later!

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Contract aside, one thing I do still wonder about is his claim that becoming a member for his stream gives you "ban immunity." He still brings this up regularly, and I still wonder, "ban immunity for what?"

He bans people in the chat for remarking on his losses, telling him "good game," complimenting his opponent, disagreeing with LTG, or generally just saying anything he doesn't like, which is usually honest questions. Having a gem when you do that doesn't change anything, save for his ban reason becoming "treason" rather than his other stock responses of talking about the user's mother or excitedly bringing up gay sex. And he might just do the latter anyway.

The thing is, he tends to ignore messages unless they're from his members, and the only real benefit for being a member is being able to post in his chat when he sets it to members-only mode, which is realistically just more opportunities to get banned. If anything, becoming a member makes you more prone to being banned, since it paints a giant target on your back for LTG. I would love to hear somebody ask for his reasoning behind "ban immunity," but as predictable as he is, he will most likely get angry at that question for no reason and ban the asker.

Bakugo

kiwifarms.net
Contract aside, one thing I do still wonder about is his claim that becoming a member for his stream gives you "ban immunity." He still brings this up regularly, and I still wonder, "ban immunity for what?"

He bans people in the chat for remarking on his losses, telling him "good game," complimenting his opponent, disagreeing with LTG, or generally just saying anything he doesn't like, which is usually honest questions. Having a gem when you do that doesn't change anything, save for his ban reason becoming "treason" rather than his other stock responses of talking about the user's mother or excitedly bringing up gay sex. And he might just do the latter anyway.

The thing is, he tends to ignore messages unless they're from his members, and the only real benefit for being a member is being able to post in his chat when he sets it to members-only mode, which is realistically just more opportunities to get banned. If anything, becoming a member makes you more prone to being banned, since it paints a giant target on your back for LTG. I would love to hear somebody ask for his reasoning behind "ban immunity," but as predictable as he is, he will most likely get angry at that question for no reason and ban the asker.
It's part of his money extortion schemes. He "crushes" a member's gem, and tells them to pay a price if they want the gem back. This is especially effective to those devoted members with high level gems.

TrevorBelmont32

kiwifarms.net

There are no real benefit to going green in his chat whatsoever, other than being able to chat when he does members only mode and having a jpeg next to your name. Ban immunity doesn't exist in his chat and I think when he means ban immunity, that means you cannot get timed or banned by his nightbot which is stupid. Dale has so many trigger words in the nightbot, its just plain ridiculous. So to really say you are immune to being banned when saying one small criticism to Dale gets him mentally touched is just a huge scam altogether.

• Agree
Reactions: Dragoonism

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net

tView attachment 1571496

As i said i would do!

When he started to claim that you got ban immunity he explained it with that you still could get banned, but it would have to be for something more serious than a "grey".
But as you write, you just paint a huge target on you and you pretty much get scammed since he will ban you just as quick as if you were a "grey" for just the same thing.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LTG speaks so highly of himself, he thinks it's a privilege for his fans to play him regardless of skill. Basically PAY him so he can win.

He's the one that boasts about his skill, others will take him into account from that. Who's going to give him money to inflate his ego, especially during a pandemic?

Would love to see how this develops.

• Agree
Reactions: Dragoonism

lilbibbyfromchiraq

kiwifarms.net
can anyone from the thread summarize what LTG was like around the time he was on that game show? I've been seeing lots of posts about his lack of success and that show was his most recent "win" outside of youtube views and FGC drama in years. If I recall correctly he was actually really positive leading up to it and was upbeat even after he was kicked, but then plummeted back down after a couple of months and became even more toxic and arrogant after.

I am mainly asking this question because this thread and this site, in general, is made to document "losers" who don't win very much at what they do and focusing on what someone like LTG reacts to success with would help in understanding them very much

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
As i said i would do!
View attachment 1573222
View attachment 1573223

When he started to claim that you got ban immunity he explained it with that you still could get banned, but it would have to be for something more serious than a "grey".
But as you write, you just paint a huge target on you and you pretty much get scammed since he will ban you just as quick as if you were a "grey" for just the same thing.
can anyone from the thread summarize what LTG was like around the time he was on that game show? I've been seeing lots of posts about his lack of success and that show was his most recent "win" outside of youtube views and FGC drama in years. If I recall correctly he was actually really positive leading up to it and was upbeat even after he was kicked, but then plummeted back down after a couple of months and became even more toxic and arrogant after.

I am mainly asking this question because this thread and this site, in general, is made to document "losers" who don't win very much at what they do and focusing on what someone like LTG reacts to success with would help in understanding them very much
He was extremely excited to be on the show, but you've got the second half wrong. He plummeted the moment he was eliminated, slept during their filmings, and made no effort at the 2nd chance. He actually told me as much via PM and said he would make a video on his experience on the show. With even more time, the taste became more sour, and he (spitefully, it seems) changed his mind to believe it not signifcant enough to warrant a video (which he said on stream a few days ago).