Low Tier God / Dale Emanuel Wilson / Lowti3rgod / sparrow25 / Dalauan Sparrow - Salty Ragequitter, Wannabe Actor, "Black DSP" doxes viewers

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
I am mainly asking this question because this thread and this site, in general, is made to document "losers" who don't win very much at what they do and focusing on what someone like LTG reacts to success with would help in understanding them very much
We don't "document losers" for just being bad, we more or less points out when they make a humiliating ass of themselves or trying to trick and scam people and similare things!

He was extremely excited to be on the show, but you've got the second half wrong. He plummeted the moment he was eliminated, slept during their filmings, and made no effort at the 2nd chance. He actually told me as much via PM and said he would make a video on his experience on the show. With even more time, the taste became more sour, and he (spitefully, it seems) changed his mind to believe it not signifcant enough to warrant a video (which he said on stream a few days ago).
He made a claim on a stream later on afterwards about how the editing of the episodes was poorly and stupidly done, he would rather have cut every episode in to smaller episodes so he would get more time on the air and he went on to rant about how the views drop simply because he was "eliminated"...

But it was a fun time prior to the airing of the show, he was like a junkie fuled up on meth and his fans were close behind, everyone believing that he was now going to be the next Will Smith or Boseman, it was like seeing when he announced he was going to start going to tournaments again.

Also from this time that his hate for UltraDavid originated!

---
Tweet!
2456.jpg

For the "mentally weak"? Like people that rage and screams over losing a match in a video game? Mentally under developed? Like the people that present pseudoscience and subjective opinions as real science and facts?
Again he shows fear of having his frail image of the world and himself proved flawed and inaccurate...

Clip!
Not like they would want to know the participants actual name and other info before entering...

I know he isn't serious about it because he know he would get caught quickly and get in even more trouble, but would be quite fun seeing commit identity fraud!

Last edited:

TrevorBelmont32

kiwifarms.net
What are your guys thoughts on Dale trying to download all the footage of him on YouTube and going through his archives to find the footage, flag the channels, and post the downloaded edited videos as his own? Personally I don't think this will work in his favor because this will take such a long time to do. Hell, even with me downloading all the videos myself to keep them backed up for archives purposes, I haven't even scraped the surface to have the troll videos downloaded.

I know for a fact people mostly won't watch because the content will be censored and I know people don't tune into LTG troll videos to see censored content. Dale is trying his hardest to try and capitalize on the ad revenue for these stream clips since he mentioned that the trolls pretty much have done all the work for him. Another thing too is I am sure Dale is trying to get rid of certain clips and make sure to bury them for good so I doubt he would re-post things that would make him look bad.

I don't know, what do y'all think?

What are your guys thoughts on Dale trying to download all the footage of him on YouTube and going through his archives to find the footage, flag the channels, and post the downloaded edited videos as his own? Personally I don't think this will work in his favor because this will take such a long time to do. Hell, even with me downloading all the videos myself to keep them backed up for archives purposes, I haven't even scraped the surface to have the troll videos downloaded.

I know for a fact people mostly won't watch because the content will be censored and I know people don't tune into LTG troll videos to see censored content. Dale is trying his hardest to try and capitalize on the ad revenue for these stream clips since he mentioned that the trolls pretty much have done all the work for him. Another thing too is I am sure Dale is trying to get rid of certain clips and make sure to bury them for good so I doubt he would re-post things that would make him look bad.

He will never do that it requires far too much work to undertake something like that, all he'll do is continue to false flag the ones who have the most views or hurt his feelings the most

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
He will never do that it requires far too much work to undertake something like that, all he'll do is continue to false flag the ones who have the most views or hurt his feelings the most
He said this a while ago I think at the start of this year that he was looking for a company to claim all the highlight/troll channels revenue and he would get a portion of that revenue while the company would also get a cut, basically in one clean sweep on the entirety of YouTube, any video that was making revenue on the platform could have been monetized under him, but it didn't end up happening because they were asking for too much of a cut and it pissed Dale off. You're right in that he's simply just not interested in even doing the bare minimum when it comes to flagging channels, it would require a huge amount of time and commitment to scroll through all the content that's been uploaded over the years and he'd use the excuse that he throws around to people who criticise him "I'm not wasting my life clock to chase up these sorry ass niggas, if they keep deciding to upload videos of my content, that just validates that they simply can't get enough of me and just want my dick!"

But we all know that's not the reason why people still upload videos of him.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Nothing interesting, but no shit is too minor, and these will be gone in a day - Instagram stories about the Covenant bag he's selling.
Oh that is creative, print a big golden C on a plastic bag, im sure his cucks are going to love it!

As said before, he is not going to do it because it is going to be to much work and time consuming for him. But even if he did it he wouldn't get near as many views as the original video and it would upset him.

Can't quiet get over the irony of Dale being so unable to decide what he thinks about the trolls, one moment he hates them for stealing money from him and slandering him and the next moment they are his ticket to becoming the next Will Smith and then its back to the first moment...

Did Negative Edge order it from the same place that DSP got his?

---
2457.jpg
'

(All he did was sitting and waiting on a new opponent in SFV while chat asked things!)

2458.jpg

For having such a vast vocabulary, he sure have been using the same words over and over and over and over and over again for years...

2459.jpg

Continues to block people who wont agree!

2460.jpg

Strange how everything is lagging when he starts losing, but never when he wins?

2461.jpg

I can name a lot of other things that are just as "unexplainable" that have caused more empires and lives to get ruined, e.g. self entitlement and greed, both emotions that Dale feels!

2462.jpg

Good to know and think on when ever Dale compliments Maximilian!

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Last Stand

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh that is creative, print a big golden C on a plastic bag, im sure his cucks are going to love it!

As said before, he is not going to do it because it is going to be to much work and time consuming for him. But even if he did it he wouldn't get near as many views as the original video and it would upset him.

Can't quiet get over the irony of Dale being so unable to decide what he thinks about the trolls, one moment he hates them for stealing money from him and slandering him and the next moment they are his ticket to becoming the next Will Smith and then its back to the first moment...

Did Negative Edge order it from the same place that DSP got his?

---
View attachment 1587045'
View attachment 1587056
(All he did was sitting and waiting on a new opponent in SFV while chat asked things!)

View attachment 1587047
For having such a vast vocabulary, he sure have been using the same words over and over and over and over and over again for years...

View attachment 1587048
Continues to block people who wont agree!

View attachment 1587049
Strange how everything is lagging when he starts losing, but never when he wins?

View attachment 1587050
I can name a lot of other things that are just as "unexplainable" that have caused more empires and lives to get ruined, e.g. self entitlement and greed, both emotions that Dale feels!

View attachment 1587051
Good to know and think on when ever Dale compliments Maximilian!
Somebody should ask Dale to do a rant video on PC gaming based on HIS experiences with computers. His PC is crap, therefore gaming on a PC is crap. For a man that boasts about being a "new age black", he sure thinks in absolutes. Narrow minded thinking is so primitive, but funny watching his logic fall to pieces.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
Somebody should ask Dale to do a rant video on PC gaming based on HIS experiences with computers. His PC is crap, therefore gaming on a PC is crap. For a man that boasts about being a "new age black", he sure thinks in absolutes. Narrow minded thinking is so primitive, but funny watching his logic fall to pieces.
When he started to promote the NAB stupidity he promoted it as "blacks being highly educated and just accept being mocked and racially abused", yet he keeps on contradicting both claims...

He’s more successful at breaking that than he is at banning people for giving him suggestions on how to play Street Fighter.
He have throw to many pads on it!

---
222.jpg

His latest video and it is pretty much as the image says: "Pay me and i will suck you any way you want me to!".

2464.jpg

Can someone mention what platform is his? As far as i know he still keeps leeching of Youtube and Twitter!
But it is kind of fun that he confirms how we mind control him so easily, i mean why would he otherwise tweet about us or mention us on every stream?

Just wanna say this Dale, we know you are here reading what we post about you, yes we know we live rent free in your head, so why don't you create a account and post something? It's free!

2465.jpg

Atleast NE and i agree on something, Dale is running a cult!

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Quick question for people who might have a closer eye on LTG than me: Does Dale have an alt called "Yickadeeee" that would be low ranked? It belonged to a Dojo called "LowTierOnly". He was playing Ken, so I wouldn't even kind of believe it was Dale if he didn't RQ.

Either really good fake, or Dale levelling up a new account. What do you guys think?

• Thunk-Provoking

Flavius Anthemius

kiwifarms.net
Quick question for people who might have a closer eye on LTG than me: Does Dale have an alt called "Yickadeeee" that would be low ranked? It belonged to a Dojo called "LowTierOnly". He was playing Ken, so I wouldn't even kind of believe it was Dale if he didn't RQ.

Either really good fake, or Dale levelling up a new account. What do you guys think?
I don't think he's ever played with a shoto character seriously, even for the purposes of levelling up, I doubt it. Him playing with Ken would be using a scrub character that completely goes against his moniker.

But I don't tune in to his streams as much these days, you'd probably be able to see of he uses that name when he switches tags in the name list somewhere.

• Optimistic

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he's ever played with a shoto character seriously, even for the purposes of levelling up, I doubt it. Him playing with Ken would be using a scrub character that completely goes against his moniker.

But I don't tune in to his streams as much these days, you'd probably be able to see of he uses that name when he switches tags in the name list somewhere.
That's what I thought, but the pattern of behavior matches up way too well. I even matched with him after that and he just stood around waiting for me to kill him, like Dale does when he's just trying to blacklist.

Seems suspect

Flavius Anthemius

kiwifarms.net
That's what I thought, but the pattern of behavior matches up way too well. I even matched with him after that and he just stood around waiting for me to kill him, like Dale does when he's just trying to blacklist.

Seems suspect
That really just makes him look even more sad an pathetic doesn't it? Why go to that extent to make dedicated time to fight against people who can beat you fair and square in a match just for the sole purposes of blacklisting them? His blacklist has been filled up completely time and time again, so if that really was him, each time he's making a smaller and smaller playerbase of people to fight against that use "non-scrub" characters and people that aren't as skilled as him, so he can boast about how good he is at SFV, when we all know he's really been hot garbage for years, but mostly because he's always been incredibly poor at adapting to the mechanics of SFV.

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net

Seems suspect
First off i have never seen him use or have a account named that, though he dont show off all the accounts that he uses.
A theory though is that it isn't Dale, but rather one of his fans copying his style of behaviour, wouldn't come as a surprise given the kind of people he gathers around himself, but it can also be a troll trying to give him more bad reputation and get a kick from it...

I doubt that it actually is Dale and that it rather is someone that know of him in some way.

• Optimistic

Dragoonism

kiwifarms.net
People who claim to use low tiers and rage quit at every turn aren't as rare as you guys seem to think.

What's rare about LTG is that he does it while showing his face openly.
Never thought it was rare, but what i think is rare is how LTG so happily promotes it as something that is good and should be done while showing his face!

Apparently Marca, a spanish newspaper with a reputation of Fox when it comes to credability and quality, have written a artical about Dale...

Last edited: