Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Who would have guessed after 2 and a half weeks of suicide baiting for free food and shelter, he's back to the exact same thing within hours of release? How does anyone still hold out hope this fat retard will ever improve or learn from his mistakes? Kinda funny he keeps criticising other people's appearance when he looks like a Hutt wearing a wig

Interesting he's back to the soda, which probably isn't helping his diabetes, and you know, is the thing he tried blaming his domestic abuse on

Called out for behaving childish, well manchildish would be more accurate for Lucas, and immediately gaslights the other person. Therapy did nothing for him, and never will. This is the Lucas we're going to see until his poor health kills him

He was already not supposed to smoke weed from his arrest and he still publicly posted doing it. Wouldn't be surprised if he caves on his birthday. Least we'll get to see him make more pathetic videos trying to guilt trip women next week
Normally, I don't like to spoil myself, but he's been gone for so long, I need my hit of "always makes me feel better about my life".

HE CAN'T HAVE WEED FOR 90 DAYS, I bet he makes it 2.

High on mania now he's finally loose on Spokane again
I’ll put down $10 he’s high right now

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Kiki is not a palindrome. Fuck he's dumb.

ETA: Ella, also not a palindrome.

....I nearly spit my pepsi out when I read that because I was just going through some of my portfolio and was fixing up the interface for a palindrome testing app I wrote in college. Now i'm tempted to send a copy to lucas to piss him off

The dumbshit clearly doesn't even know what a palindrome is

Patchwork Ragdoll

When keeping it real goes wrong 🔫
kiwifarms.net
His fixation with large words is so strange. He really went out of his way to throw palindrome in there, even says he knows the names aren't spelled the same forward and backwards at the end of video. Then why bring it up? Does he really think using (misusing in his case) big words will somehow trick bae into thinking he's something other than a stinking hobo?

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Even for Lucas he sounds like a retard right now
Kiki is not a palindrome. Fuck he's dumb.

ETA: Ella, also not a palindrome.

If he keeps at it with the soda, you know that thing he tried blaming his domestic violence on, he's gonna fuck his health up even further with the diabetes
Background wall shows he is at the Motel 6 again. Alas, sad you say, I stayed there a couple times during flights in and out of Spokane airport because that is all that was available and I know the color scheme.

Just listening to him....I am sorry, someone needs to fuck him up.

He failed maths for a reason. With how stupid and damaged he is I'd be more inclined to believe his parents are related
The cow is back talking about how he is related to kings and he is a king. Yeah, sure he is. That are calling everyone bigots for not dating a fat hobo. I like all these percentages he brings up. He just pulls these numbers out of his ass.

He seems to believe it makes him appear smart to use adult vocabulary. The problem is he's too stupid to actually figure out what the words mean and just uses them to be a pseudo intellectual
His fixation with large words is so strange. He really went out of his way to throw palindrome in there, even says he knows the names aren't spelled the same forward and backwards at the end of video. Then why bring it up? Does he really think using (misusing in his case) big words will somehow trick bae into thinking he's something other than a stinking hobo?

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
He said he’s back on the insulin due to his pancreas.

Also, a 15-min vid about his board game inspired by telomeres. Some brave Kiwi is gonna have to provide the cliffs cause I can’t get through that lunacy.

.....While talking about being back on the soda no less. I've met smarter dogs than lucas at this point

and at this rate I fully expect lucas to come up with a sorry inspired game where each player moves a single sperm shaped token around the board to compete for who can get around the board and reach the end (impregnate the fecund zoomer egg) first

Patchwork Ragdoll said:
Lucas thinks he's mixed race because he's two different kinds of white. 🤦🏻‍♀️

As stupid as him saying that is, i'd love to see him check off mixed race on his college application this time and then start a shitfit if they questioned him about it. It would put the college in a real interesting situation if they tried to call him on it

That said i'm starting to think he literally came out of the nuthouse crazier than he was when he went in. If this is the kind of behavior that constitutes being fit to be released from a nuthouse the US mental healthcare system is even more fucked than I thought

Goldaor

The voices on the wind
kiwifarms.net
Tomorrow he will brag about getting Fiesta Charra takeout while eating it in the bed, I call it.
(That's where he would eat when he would stay at Motel 6 last summer)
1605941859377.png