Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
I managed to listen through most of the stuff in the stupid board game video, and it actually sounds crazy even for him. It's literally just a mishmash of all of his Insanity, from telomeres to swooping to cock-blocking to food to race its Total Insanity Lucas Style. He makes another little mistake of Pop Culture though, claiming he made some game piece blue because of blue milk from Clockwork Orange, when blue milk is actually from Star Wars isn't it?

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
I managed to listen through most of the stuff in the stupid board game video, and it actually sounds crazy even for him. It's literally just a mishmash of all of his Insanity, from telomeres to swooping to cock-blocking to food to race its Total Insanity Lucas Style. He makes another little mistake of Pop Culture though, claiming he made some game piece blue because of blue milk from Clockwork Orange, when blue milk is actually from Star Wars isn't it?

I hate to say it but i've never seen clockwork orange, but yes blue milk is definitely a star wars thing, and to a lesser extent a star trek thing

Mia Graine

kiwifarms.net
He seems crazier now...if that's possible now that he's out and in LRA. It's like the crazy got hyper focused. I'm thinking they must have had him on an anti psychotic cocktail in the hospital plus god knows what. If I was a betting gal whatever he's on is not for him. There are 3 outcomes all of them will provide top notch content.
1. He's being watched like a hawk and is forced to take these meds which are obviously not helping if not causing delusions ie. the palindrome girls.
2. They switch his meds and who knows what will happen but I'm thinking the transition between one med to another will cause a few days of... instability....
3. He stops/refuses to take his meds and is involuntarily committed but not after the psych pill withdrawal

Edit: not the most coherent statement but whatever it's late

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Well at least he admitted he could 'maybe' pass on his mental problems to his children

....Then goes on to say how he doesn't understand why, using that logic, that his parents aren't mentally ill like him therefore he doubts his own diagnosis. His obvious logic being he can only be legit mentally ill if they pass on their crazy to him, therefore hes not crazy because they're not. Yeah, thats some real PhD level reasoning there lucas. and i'm not entirely convinced his mother isn't a headcase herself, which would explain alot about the stuff shes said and done over the years

So, we can safely add how mental illness can occur in people to the already enormous list of things lucas has no understanding of

Also, fucking lol at his expression when he was spazzing out about isaac.....and his 'I was probably the nicest guy in the [mental] hospital. Yeah, thats something to brag about to all the ladies right there. and he kept repeating himself, which is totally what super smart PhD candidates do all the time right

I can see his pickup line of choice now: 'Hi baby zoom! My name is lucas whats yours? I was on the honor roll in a remedial english class at community college AND I was the nicest guy at the mental hospital during my last stay. Did you know my sperm will give your child stronger DNA? Wait....where are you going?! Can I get your number?? FINE BIGOT! Probably a trump supporting republican! I'm SICK OF THE AGEPHOBIA YOU BIGOT!'

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
The compilation of it all is uploading.

Christ.

Still processing. Whatever, I'm going to bed.

When Youtube finally spits it out this embed will work.
I am in agreement with those who think Lucas came out of the nut hut even crazier than he went in. His insanity is laser like. He’s is getting his diabetes in check by slamming a 20 ouncer of coke? He’s in a self destructive spiral. He is even more delusional with his stories of going back to school, board games and his telomeres nonsense. His anger against Gen Z is at a boiling point. He is raging. His monologs are punctuated with random aggressive outbursts.

I got a feeling he is not going to be out roaming the streets very long before he does something to get himself thrown back in the nut hut or in jail.

Krathnami

Nigga
kiwifarms.net
The compilation of it all is uploading.

Christ.

Still processing. Whatever, I'm going to bed.

When Youtube finally spits it out this embed will work.
Even in his own retarded board games it’s not in the cards

Attachments

• B32DB724-A591-4178-BD04-0A17C0483516.png
    B32DB724-A591-4178-BD04-0A17C0483516.png
    2 MB · Views: 41

Iseecovidpeople

kiwifarms.net
I am beyond fascinated with his new semi racist dating board game.
I mean....that’s an incredible amount of incomprehensible detail.
I’m a diabetic, but I have never been on insulin so I’m not sure how this is going to work since Lucas is still homeless.
I know the fastest way to bring his blood sugar down is insulin, but he’s not coherent enough to check his blood sugar and take the insulin.

He’s so dumb about his own disease (well diseases)
“I’m looking into pasta to eat since I want to be vegan”

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does he already look more bloated? I know every year he seems to gain weight now with how much of a greedy fat slob he is, but his neck looks extra Boss Nass like since he got released
Can't wait for him to get even fatter and slower on the meds

Probably, though I doubt the movie would be of interest to Lucas since it doesn't have old guys fucking teens. Blue milk is Star Wars, possibly a reference he used thinking it would impress zoomers like the "I can yeet it like a hand maiden in an infinity war" meme he made a few year back
Milk in a Clockwork Orange is laced with drugs, he's probably referencing that. I don't think it's ever described as blue, though.

denysdemontfort

kiwifarms.net
Boy that was sure a ride. He's always been off but the way he was switching between topics seemed much faster -- sounds like his stay put him in a manic state, maybe, which can only end well.

Does anyone understand what kings he's saying he's related to? I can't recall if he's mentioned it before nor can I understand what he's trying to say. It sounded like Ratticus which... isn't a thing. Although my cat does attack my computer whenever I watch one of his videos, so I'm willing to believe he is the Rat King.

ThomasAudley

No KFC for you!
kiwifarms.net
Boy that was sure a ride. He's always been off but the way he was switching between topics seemed much faster -- sounds like his stay put him in a manic state, maybe, which can only end well.

Does anyone understand what kings he's saying he's related to? I can't recall if he's mentioned it before nor can I understand what he's trying to say. It sounded like Ratticus which... isn't a thing. Although my cat does attack my computer whenever I watch one of his videos, so I'm willing to believe he is the Rat King.

this is what he is trying to talk about: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warini

The Warini were mentioned by Procopius in the 6th century, implying that the Varini had a very large territory in his time. Procopius situates the Varni bordering the Franks, with only the river Rhine between them, but also stretching to the coast. Their king Hermegisclus had made a strategic alliance with the Frankish ruler Theudebert I (died 547/548), marrying his sister Theudechild. As the king died, the satraps compelled his son Radigis to marry his stepmother. The son, however, was already engaged with a British queen, who crossed the North Sea with an army of 400 ships and 100.000 men, seeking retaliation. Radigis was caught hiding in a wood not far from the mouth of the Rhine and had no other choice than to marry his fiancée.

——-
Sorry I’m on mobile and ass at formatting but hiding in the woods is something Lucas does so maybe he is descended from this rat king. From king to prospective Motel 6 janitor...

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
The Freak sure has a taste for catfish.

View attachment 1741061

.....not to mention in that picture he looks like a deranged surgically altered to look human version of that obese member berry from south park

'Member all those times you got catfished and that time you got banned from starbucks for being a creep?'

'I member you fucking bigot! you need to forgive me! That was YEARS ago. Remember how many years ago that starbucks incident was?!'

'Oooh I member'