Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
He was absolutely calling him a pedophile!

His new change to supporting Biden just goes to show you how paper-thin his political convictions have always been; Lucas is just happy to be on the winning team for once.

And that's all he's essentially ever cared about.

We all know that when he bemoaned seeing a guy with 12 women, the only thing that bothers him in that scenario is that HE'S not the guy with 12 women.

He doesn't seem to understand that his way of thinking of women as literal wealth, as if they're material objects, is kind of contrary to his supposed Progressive credentials.

Even in his game, which seems to be the apotheosis of his screwed up worldview, women are literally exchanged and traded and hoarded, like currency.

Lucas the liberal right?

PS I used to wonder if any of his old games that he created, other than meeple Toss which is a physical game of skill so there's not much to it, actually made any kind of sense; would the rules of cafeteria Uprising actually lead to coherent game that someone could win, that someone could understand other than Lucas?

I was never sure.... But with this new game, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it makes no sense.

Even the way he's trying to explain it is just jumping from one topic to the next: he's talking about women, then he's talking about race, then he's talking about telomeres, then he's talking about spaghetti, then he's talking about potatoes au gratin, it's just all of Lucas's interests, which as we know are just sex and food, mashed together into a big soup.

Edit le 2nd: I just want to say, so we're all on the same page, he mentioned that he's on Abilify now again, which is used for the treatment of bipolar, but it's also used for the treatment of schizophrenic adults. I think some of these people who treat Lucas have noticed that his Insanity kind of falls into the gray area between bipolar and schizophrenia because he certainly has the moods that jerk from one extreme to the next, but he also has delusions of reference, fixed unreasonable ideas, and a sort of self-referential paranoia / narcissism re: his own notoriety.

One of the most notable side effects of Abilify is tardive dyskinesia, which Lucas complained about in that long piece he wrote for the it gets better project. at the time, he complained about shaking so much that he couldn't even hold food on a fork, but it's possible that the drug has to build up to levels in his system before the shakes get that bad.

I guess we'll see.

On this note, I suspect that a great way for a therapist to see who and what lucas really is and what goes on in his head would be to simply ask lucas to explain the rules and concept to his games. He would end up revealing far more about himself and his mentality than he ever intended to and would be too stupid to realize it. I can just imagine the kinds of notes the therapist would be writing down during that discussion

TelemeresDaddy69 said:
"I was in the hospital, I felt suicidal so I was like put me in deaconess, I kinda feel like dying. They even had me in 4 point restraints because I was yelling about how some nurse said he was for Bernie Sanders, but of course he has a nice car. Why do you think he'd get hot girls? Hot girlfriends?"

LOL what? They actually had him in four point restraints? Oh how I wish I had a picture of that moment. Lucas strapped down in a chair screeching psychotically about bernie sanders. You could troll the democrats by printing out posters of it with the tagline 'the modern democrat' and having copies plastered all over the place

That said he must have been one step away from going full hannibal style restraints and uttering 'I can smell your telomeres' to the nurses when they enter the room

TelemeresDaddy69 said:
"Look at my hat, bigfoot, because I go to SCC. And it's got a nifty little thing (bottle opener). I go to Atilanos, and it's like I wanna get a beer but I don't wanna like, they'll open it you you know what I mean but I wanna buy a bottle of beer and have a bottle opener, I don't really have one. Pretty neat right? If I wanna drink a beer. Actually I can't because I'm on a lease restrictive agreement. So I can't smoke pot or drink for 30 days. Or own firearms, but I don't really have a need to own a gun. I can't drink or smoke pot for 30 days and I'm just gonna stick to that"

Between the sunglasses, beer bottle opener and sasquatch behavior it looks like lucas has become the kokanee wernsquatch

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1742213

"I have no problems with the polyamorous" says the guy that literally CAN. NOT. shut the fuck up about people who have multiple sex partners.

No, you have no problem with the idea of having multiple fecund zoomer baes as your own property. You have a million and one problems with the polyamorous, as documented in your innumerable rants about the same exact subject without that particular label on it.
Love how he used the pumpkin background for his rant, like any of it has anything to do with fall.
Like what better way to get into the Halloween/Thanksgiving spirit than a... Lucas Werner polyamory rant...

Also of course he doesn't have anything against polyamory/polygamy. Given the chance, he would gleefully take 14 different teenage wives to anally rape and impregnate.

Goldaor

The voices on the wind
kiwifarms.net
9799699C-AE5E-4D16-81CE-3FE796F4C951.jpeg

You can now add me to the list of people he's going to sue!

Edit: The next episode is, so far, 1h long and that's without commentary yet. It includes creepy voice messages he sent to local spokane girls, he'll lose his shit.

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1742423
You can now add me to the list of people he's going to sue!

Today we learned that stating literal facts about lucas that came from lucas himself is defamation and that publicly posting said facts that lucas himself also posted somehow gives him emotional trauma. He is too stupid to realize such statements imply that his own behavior embarrasses him to the point of 'trauma' which says all kinds of bad things about his behavior. At this point i'm thinking the perfect birthday gift from kf would be a dunce hat

I wish he would try to sue somebody, his day in front of a judge would be quite entertaining. The judge would have all kinds of things to say to lucas's face, publicly in the courtroom when the guy hes suing started showing evidence of lucas's behavior that he claims is a lie and defamatory. He'd be lucky if he got out of there with a fine and a warning not to do something like that again. Lucas could very easily find the judge becoming very concerned about a few of his past statements and incidents, like the soliciting nudes from a 16 year old and such and passing that on to police for investigation after telling him to gtfo of his courtroom. and if that happened and he told lucas such lucas would go fucking ballistic on the judge for calling him a pedo. He'd either find himself thrown in a cell for contempt of court or forcibly committed to the psych ward again. Nothing good would come lucas's way for actually attempting to sue someone

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
So, since is birthday is coming up, I wonder how his parents are going to be able to send him is usual $25 gift card. He doesn't have a fixed address anymore and I doubt has told them he's living in a hobo shelter yet (and even if he had he's still on that month ban so he wouldn't be able to get anything there anyway) so it would be hilarious if they just sent it to his old fartbox address and it turned out to be a greybeard living there now who used the card to take some zoomer bae on a date. That would drive lucas all kinds of crazy if he ever found out. Especially with his parents inadvertently causing said date. That would be an unforgivable sin in lucas's eyes, they would forever be traitors to him

He'll probably have even less than he normally does this year on his birthday - out of money for a hotel room, banned from the shelter, no giftcard and no money for a few days after that. Perhaps this will be his birthday spent in the woods

....which makes me realize the longer he lives full hobo the more he's becoming a literal boogeyman from scary childrens stories where kids talk of encounters with him in the woods or hearing his anguished cries for zoomer poon echoing through the woods late at night while walking home through the woods. He's a literal crazy old creepy man who lives deep in the woods and stalks the woods looking for zoomer baes, only emerging into the streets of spokane for food and weed before returning to the alpine peaks of of his heavily wooded home. It won't be long before parents are warning little girls not to wander too close to the woods at night, lest they have an encounter with the wern, like some kind of irl /letsnotmeet story on reddit

I can just imagine an encounter like this on some bridge deep in the woods of spokane, only replace the kid with a female zoomer bae and the werewolf with lucas. The kids expression on seeing lucas would be about the same though

IceQueen

kiwifarms.net
Tomorrow he will brag about getting Fiesta Charra takeout while eating it in the bed, I call it.
(That's where he would eat when he would stay at Motel 6 last summer)
View attachment 1740594
Oh you mean the Top Secret Mexican Restaurant by Motel 6 that he will Never Ever tell anyone about?! 😂

In one of his recent videos he said he was a democrat, that he's always been a democrat. As to the Abilify, when he was in Eastern State Hospital, the doctors had him taking Invega which is for the treatment of schizophrenia. The Invega caused him to not produce semen so he was changed over to Abilify which as you said is also for the treatment of schizophrenia. To diminish the severity of his mental illness the Freak is trying to bury he's schizo too.

View attachment 1741453
I love how in that post he says he’s free of every venereal disease KNOWN TO SCIENCE. I feel like that implies that he knows that he has some new, mutant STD that he contracted in a homeless shelter shower or something but because it’s a new type of biohazard it doesn’t count lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

klickitat

PhD in Wernology
kiwifarms.net
I love how in that post he says he’s free of every venereal disease KNOWN TO SCIENCE. I feel like that implies that he knows that he has some new, mutant STD that he contracted in a homeless shelter shower or something but because it’s a new type of biohazard it doesn’t count lmao.

Let's be real, considering how few times he's actually been laid, he's probably clean of everything but MRSA and what he picks up by not washing his hands before going to town on his stub after a day of being the equivalent of a mangy racoon wandering a public park.

klickitat

PhD in Wernology
kiwifarms.net
Why has he been so quiet on Instagram?
Does anyone else find that weird? Usually after a period without his phone there is a full dump of videos, he didn’t even put up any eating videos.
I can’t live like this, he needs to up the content. I use Lucas in the background when I do homework and projects.

He has to be careful now, he knows he's on a short leash and very, very thin ice if he doesn't want to land himself in a longer involuntary stay in the psych ward or worse (for him), in jail.

If he starts screeching and screaming even in a Motel 6, there's a good chance someone who can lock him up again for a probation/terms of release, and he clearly, clearly has had issues with drinking and smoking weed (weed itself might not be an addiction but if it's taking the place of actual psych meds, it can easily be 'addictive' in the sense that it makes him feel more normal and relaxed when he's high) and has now been told he absolutely cannot and will be regularly tested.

Failing that means being locked up again.

He's probably, for a change, trying to be very careful so he doesn't get another year long stay in a psych ward.

That might actually continue until his "You have to be sober for 90 days" terms are up.

Edit: We can add retribution to the list of big boy words that The Wern doesn't understand.

gibberish.png

Another edit!

Is it just me or does anyone else find the language Lucas uses in these latest videos to describe the reason for his hospitalization, ”calling in a suicide threat”, to be very telling?

It wasn’t a “suicide attempt” or he “felt suicidal” and called for help, it was a threat. Like “calling in a bomb threat”. It was something he was doing to another in order to get what he wanted. It wasn’t something he primarily wanted to do to himself. If you don’t give me x, I am going to do y.

I know any facility out there has to take in anyone who comes to them claiming to be suicidal, but I wonder just how much the doctors felt his crisis was genuine. Clearly the stay did nothing for his mental health. If anything, Lucas came out refreshed, refocused and ready to carry on his insane pursuits.

I don't really doubt, just based on the video he did right before his actual intake, that he had a rough few days but I doubt he was as close to the brink as he 'd have everyone believe.

He likely figured if he went inpatient for awhile HoC would ease up on their 30 day ban for him getting into fights with security twice within a week or two and he knows damn well if they don't, he's sleeping rough as winter approaches.

I'd guess it was more a panic reaction to realize he'd fucked up any chance at any kind of consistent night time shelter that did it. It's not AS bad during the day as there are businesses and various indoor mall places he can loiter, but at night? Nope. At night he's fucked, there's nowhere indoors he can go as he's currently banned from the shelters within walking distance for him AND he can't afford a motel room for more than a few days at a time until he's out of money for the month.

Last edited:

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does anyone else find the language Lucas uses in these latest videos to describe the reason for his hospitalization, ”calling in a suicide threat”, to be very telling?

It wasn’t a “suicide attempt” or he “felt suicidal” and called for help, it was a threat. Like “calling in a bomb threat”. It was something he was doing to another in order to get what he wanted. It wasn’t something he primarily wanted to do to himself. If you don’t give me x, I am going to do y.

I know any facility out there has to take in anyone who comes to them claiming to be suicidal, but I wonder just how much the doctors felt his crisis was genuine. Clearly the stay did nothing for his mental health. If anything, Lucas came out refreshed, refocused and ready to carry on his insane pursuits.

Telomoron

Fresh out of the funny farm
kiwifarms.net
Fatty is on Instagram trying to get people to rent him a room. I'm sure anyone who's ever seen any of his videos on there is just dying to have his fresh out of the funny farm, festering bacteria ass in their homes and around their families etc, all for a grand $300-$400 a month! Just make sure you provide him laundry accommodations, now's your chance to wash your clothes in the same machine as Spokane's infamous pedo rag man and hear him shouting his incel manifesto at his phone just in the next room over!

Last edited:

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, considering how few times he's actually been laid, he's probably clean of everything but MRSA and what he picks up by not washing his hands before going to town on his stub after a day of being the equivalent of a mangy racoon wandering a public park.
Raccoons are known for always washing their paws before they eat. They're cleaner than Lucas has been in years.

Da Dude123

They're bitches and thots? SHUT YOUR BIGOT MOUTH!
kiwifarms.net
Lucas says he has his board games stored somewhere. I am guessing either he is lying or he actually believes Pioneer Pathways house is actually storing them for him until he can find a place. He is dumb enough to just assume that. Renting a storage shed would be a good idea for someone like him, and they are not very expensive to rent a small unit. I just don't think Lucas is resourceful enough to do that.

A Google search on Motel 6 near downtown Spokane reveals that it is about $56 a night to stay there. That is the online rate and if you just stop by and go to the front desk it may be a bit more. And with taxes it would be probably around $60 a night. Fatty can't afford to keep that up for too long. $1200? Seriously, if HOC lets him back in they should start charging him something. The cow gets yeet bucks that he pisses away on drugs. He should pay them at least $10 or $15 a night for him sucking up their resources. But, oh, no! Can't do that!
Screenshot_20201122-150915~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

telemeres69

kiwifarms.net
Another video of Lucas stuffing his face like clockwork, and bitching about Goldaor 'getting famous off him' and calling him a French faggot. Real ally there Lucas. Nobody believes for a second homosexuals like you irl creeper. He also casually drops "oh I have to suck dick because I'm poor?". I want to know what voices are telling him that is convincing him he has to suck cock to get women. Probably something Jason Perva tricked him into. He's still salty af nobody wants to suck his mrsa infected micropenis. Recording teen girls walking past then trying to silently tell them to walk back to him to sleep with him. Yeah, he definitely shouldn't have been released this soon. Not a thing has changed for fatso

That finger is still revolting and I wish he'd at least eat with his left hand so I never have to see that again. And he's also back to eating off unhygienic surfaces while trying to blame others for covid. The lack of self awareness is amazing, I feel like even my phone is more self aware at this point. Least it knows when there is something wrong with it, and tries giving a reasonable solution to fix the problem

ThomasAudley

No KFC for you!
kiwifarms.net
Fatty is on Instagram trying to get people to rent him a room. I'm sure anyone who's ever seen any of his videos on there is just dying to have his fresh out of the funny farm, festering bacteria ass in their homes and around their families etc, all for a grand $300-$400 a month! Just make sure you provide him laundry accommodations, now's your chance to wash your clothes in the same machine as Spokane's infamous pedo rag man and hear him shouting his incel manifesto at his phone just in the next room over!
0D94C2E2-65B1-4793-8C30-F627F740BBD4.jpeg

Here’s his ad, hasn’t he been in Spokane for years now?