Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
The cow is now tard raging on Instagram demanding Gen Z Christians drop him a chick because he wants to date Gen Z girls. The mask is having a hard time staying on his fat face. Very exceptional video.
You know what I noticed in this video and the last one on Instagram?

Something that's a little bit different for Lucas:

I mentioned in the past that Lucas is at his calmest when he's eating. Sucking all those fat calories into his big stupid Potato Head calms him down like a baby with a bottle.

It's obviously one of the ways he deals with his Mania. Other than pot and alcohol obviously, which don't always seem to have the right effect. That night when he drank all those tiny bottles of "grape smash" etc. cheap alcohol, it really seemed to depress him more than anything else.

But back to food: when Lucas was eating his burger with egg, and his fries with disgusting white sauce, he was Furious, he was a few steps away from yelling at the women who walked by him, and I thought it was kind of telling that he assumed that their laughter from about half a block away was directed at him, when they didn't even notice him.

But the Salient detail is the food is no longer calming him down.

The raging video you mentioned is even more proof that.

Even with a stomach full of grease and starch, Lucas is still angry, very angry.

I expect it won't be long till he's back in jail or the psychiatric hospital.

One of the most significant changes that we've all observed is how his pattern seems to be sped up.

He fluctuates between the two extremes of his bipolar condition much more quickly, and his anger is much more pronounced.

He thinks everyone is involved with his worldview.

I have no doubt that a nurse at the psychiatric hospital did NOT tell Lucas that he was voting for Bernie, did not tell Lucas that he had a nice car, and didn't mention to Lucas that he was dating young women.

Lucas saw a man who was young and assumed all of those things, he fit the man into his pattern of rage and jealousy , like forcing a puzzle piece that doesn't fit into a half-finished jigsaw puzzle . If the piece doesn't fit, he'll make it fit, by golly. But Lucas is the only one who doesn't notice that the pieces don't fit.

Did he hear the man saying things that the man didn't say?

The nature of his delusions and hallucinations is actually the most interesting thing to me about Lucas right now.

I want to know how far gone he is. This is why for me the Holy Grail of Wernology is his medical papers, although I'm not holding my breath to see any of those.

Still, a man can dream. I would love to see a clinical diagnosis, and organized assessment of what someone thinks is wrong with Lucas. My only fear is that knowing him for only 2 weeks, they might not have a grasp on the entirety of his problem.

IceQueen

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, considering how few times he's actually been laid, he's probably clean of everything but MRSA and what he picks up by not washing his hands before going to town on his stub after a day of being the equivalent of a mangy racoon wandering a public park.
Right lmao 😂 that’s why I made sure to add “that he picked up in a homeless shelter shower” since we all KNOW his ass ain’t getting laid.

Telomoron

Fresh out of the funny farm
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, in his latest chimp out he's calling people hypocrites. The guy that just last night said he didn't have a problem with the polyamorous and is now today chimping about guys with "two girlfriends at a time"

Also looks like he's back to calling people faggots, again. Guess virtue signaling about the gay community isn't on the agenda for today. We're all hypocrites apparently but the guy who has melt downs about bigotry at least once a day is calling people faggots.

klickitat

PhD in Wernology
kiwifarms.net
The cow is now tard raging on Instagram demanding Gen Z Christians drop him a chick because he wants to date Gen Z girls. The mask is having a hard time staying on his fat face. Very exceptional video.

Now that I'm done laughing at the straight up echoed ROOOOOAAAAARRRR at the end, I wonder if he realizes that, throughout most of the Bible, a lot of men had multiple wives and this was, in fact, the social norm.

I mean, he clearly doesn't, he'd probably shit a brick if he read those parts and start screaming at the bible for being GREEEEEEEEDYYYYYYYY.

IceQueen

kiwifarms.net
You know what I noticed in this video and the last one on Instagram?

Something that's a little bit different for Lucas:

I mentioned in the past that Lucas is at his calmest when he's eating. Sucking all those fat calories into his big stupid Potato Head calms him down like a baby with a bottle.

It's obviously one of the ways he deals with his Mania. Other than pot and alcohol obviously, which don't always seem to have the right effect. That night when he drank all those tiny bottles of "grape smash" etc. cheap alcohol, it really seemed to depress him more than anything else.

But back to food: when Lucas was eating his burger with egg, and his fries with disgusting white sauce, he was Furious, he was a few steps away from yelling at the women who walked by him, and I thought it was kind of telling that he assumed that their laughter from about half a block away was directed at him, when they didn't even notice him.

But the Salient detail is the food is no longer calming him down.

The raging video you mentioned is even more proof that.

Even with a stomach full of grease and starch, Lucas is still angry, very angry.

I expect it won't be long till he's back in jail or the psychiatric hospital.

One of the most significant changes that we've all observed is how his pattern seems to be sped up.

He fluctuates between the two extremes of his bipolar condition much more quickly, and his anger is much more pronounced.

He thinks everyone is involved with his worldview.

I have no doubt that a nurse at the psychiatric hospital did NOT tell Lucas that he was voting for Bernie, did not tell Lucas that he had a nice car, and didn't mention to Lucas that he was dating young women.

Lucas saw a man who was young and assumed all of those things, he fit the man into his pattern of rage and jealousy , like forcing a puzzle piece that doesn't fit into a half-finished jigsaw puzzle . If the piece doesn't fit, he'll make it fit, by golly. But Lucas is the only one who doesn't notice that the pieces don't fit.

Did he hear the man saying things that the man didn't say?

The nature of his delusions and hallucinations is actually the most interesting thing to me about Lucas right now.

I want to know how far gone he is. This is why for me the Holy Grail of Wernology is his medical papers, although I'm not holding my breath to see any of those.

Still, a man can dream. I would love to see a clinical diagnosis, and organized assessment of what someone thinks is wrong with Lucas. My only fear is that knowing him for only 2 weeks, they might not have a grasp on the entirety of his problem.
I was thinking that too... There’s no way Lucas would have known what kind of car the guy drove. Maybe Lucas was rambling about Bernie and to make small talk the nurse was like “oh yeah Sanders is great”, but yeah there’s no way medical professionals are telling patients who they voted for, or anything about their cars.

Not to mention the fault that while most people do have cars, most of us don’t have NICE cars. We have regular, average cars... Lucas acts like everyone in Spokane is cruising around in Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces or some shit.

Is it just me or does anyone else find the language Lucas uses in these latest videos to describe the reason for his hospitalization, ”calling in a suicide threat”, to be very telling?

It wasn’t a “suicide attempt” or he “felt suicidal” and called for help, it was a threat. Like “calling in a bomb threat”. It was something he was doing to another in order to get what he wanted. It wasn’t something he primarily wanted to do to himself. If you don’t give me x, I am going to do y.

I know any facility out there has to take in anyone who comes to them claiming to be suicidal, but I wonder just how much the doctors felt his crisis was genuine. Clearly the stay did nothing for his mental health. If anything, Lucas came out refreshed, refocused and ready to carry on his insane pursuits.
This is exactly what I said yesterday. And he KEEPS doing it!!! Why would he think it’s a good idea to phrase it that way?!

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking that too... There’s no way Lucas would have known what kind of car the guy drove. Maybe Lucas was rambling about Bernie and to make small talk the nurse was like “oh yeah Sanders is great”, but yeah there’s no way medical professionals are telling patients who they voted for, or anything about their cars.

Not to mention the fault that while most people do have cars, most of us don’t have NICE cars. We have regular, average cars... Lucas acts like everyone in Spokane is cruising around in Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces or some shit.
Agreed. On top of that, though I don't know how these places work, I would imagine that most people treating Lucas would be advised about a list of "trouble" topics?

As in, don't bring up politics around him? Obviously because it's one of his hot-button issues?

So the fact that some nurse just happened to say the thing that Lucas always hears people saying, and imagines he hears people saying, it beggars belief.

One of the things that's interesting about Lucas is when people confront him about his craziness, he gets very flip.

When Jeremiah was asking Lucas: Does he ACTUALLY think that girls congregate in a place, does he think that all of these people are all having sex together? His response was "obviously" or "It looks like it", or "apparently".

It's interesting to me how flip he gets when being questioned about his insanity.

As we've said before, it's not his Insanity that makes him such a horrible person, it's the fact that Lucas simply IS such a horrible person.

He's smug, patronizing, greedy, he expects too much from people, he's racist, he's insulting, he's a misogynist, he expects people to do everything for him, and when they don't he gets furious, he has no self-reflection whatsoever, and he has a completely unwarranted sense of superiority.

These traits exist almost entirely outside of his Insanity, though there is some overlap.

But even if Lucas wasn't bipolar, or schizoaffective, or schizotypal, or whatever the correct diagnosis would be, with a personality like this, he would still likely be friendless and dateless.

He's just a horrible, unlikable person. Who happens to be insane..

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net

Lucas thinks that basic Mexican food and lousy Sushi are "fine dining".

It wouldn't surprise me if he though that every car that weren't a beat-up junker was a "nice car".

klickitat

PhD in Wernology
kiwifarms.net
I know I shouldn't be the least bit surprised, but after doxxing himself twice in the past few years by posting his own phone number, why would he do it a third time by not using a google voice number that forwards to his phone or something Jesus Tapdancing Christ, man.

That's rhetorical, we all know that he's a little dim.

Goddamn though, if he's this frustrating to watch without having to live with him could you just imagine the shitshow of having The Wern living in your house?

At least if you have a really stupid dog you can employ things like belly bands, crate training, muzzles, and bark collars, all of which make a hilarious and terrifying mental picture of someone trying to use them on Lucas but his dumb ass would probably think being made to wear diapers, sleep in a crate, wear a mask, and being put in a shock collar that went off any time he raised his voice is all flirting.

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
I have long commented on the fact that Lucas explicitly attributes his atheism to the failure of God, and to a lesser extent Christians, to satisfy his sexual desires. It delights me, especially considering how central atheism is to his identity, and how much time and injury he invested in angry, Facebook atheism in years past. I wish Goldie would've asked him how he can take him seriously as an atheist when his atheism is a by product of his lack of sexual success. But this is a small, cruel wish.

Lucas's latest video has taken this tendency to triumphantly declare he doesn't believe in God because his dick is dry to its logical, ridiculous conclusion. A transcript:
I want a girlfriend, Gen Z. I want to date you. (pause) Listen Christians! You’re the reason why I’m an atheist! It’s your two-time bullshit with these guys. Its like two girls friends to a guy out there! Man I see it all the time. It’s like you didn’t even read a bible, you hypocrites. Which is against Mark:23, against hypocrisy. Luke 12:15 says to be wary of GREED IN ALL FORMS. And you’re GREEDY. Uhhm. Uhh. John 13:34 says to love one another. Mathew 6:24 says don’t worship money. Alright Gen Z Christians? Then stop being the problem! And drop a chick! (roars pathetically)! See this is why people don’t believe in God! Religion is in our way! (furious retard roar).

Lucas thinks people are as invested in this as he is. He believes that he is personally injuring Christians everywhere when he declares his atheism. It calls to mind an adolescent thumbing his nose at his mother by proclaiming his lack of faith, which I’m sure is also something he’s done.

And, as always, when the subject of atheism and Lucas is raised, I remind myself that: a) Lucas has claimed that his knowledge of the Bible increases his chances of getting laid; 2) Lucas has stated that the Bible is an instructional booklet for controlling women who believe in all that nonsense; 3) Lucas admits that he is terrified of atheist women, and may feel more comfortable around Christian women, because they are less "assertive" and atheist men (like him) tend to be very shy.

Christianity, atheism, for Lucas its all the same and all about fucking and eating, or even better, being observed by jealous rival males as you fuck and eat.

Last edited:

IceQueen

kiwifarms.net
I have long commented on the fact that Lucas explicitly attributes his atheism to the failure of God, and to a lesser extent Christians, to satisfy his sexual desires. It delights me, especially considering how central atheism is to his identity, and how much time and injury he invested in angry, Facebook atheism in years past. I wish Goldie would've asked him how he can take him seriously as an atheist when his atheism is a by product of his lack of sexual success. But this is a small, cruel wish.

Lucas's latest video has taken this tendency to triumphantly declare he doesn't believe in God because his dick is dry to its logical, ridiculous conclusion. A transcript:

Lucas thinks people are as invested in this as he is. He believes that he is personally injuring Christians everywhere when he declares his atheism. It calls to mind an adolescent thumbing his nose at his mother by proclaiming his lack of faith, which I’m sure is also something he’s done.

And, as always, when the subject of atheism and Lucas is raised, I remind myself that: a) Lucas has claimed that his knowledge of the Bible increases his chances of getting laid; 2) Lucas has stated that the Bible is an instructional booklet for controlling women who believe in all that nonsense; 3) Lucas admits that he is terrified of atheist women, and may feel more comfortable around Christian women, because they are less "assertive" and atheist men (like him) tend to be very shy.

Christianity, atheism, for Lucas its all the same and all about fucking and eating, or even better, being observed by jealous rival males as you fuck and eat.
Another thing that makes his atheism completely irrelevant is the fact that Lucas clearly isn’t an atheist. He either believes in a God or thinks a God MIGHT exist, and he is absolutely LIVID at that God. I always think it’s so dumb when atheists make atheism their whole personality, but then make it abundantly clear that it isn’t that they don’t believe in God, it’s that God isn’t giving them every single thing they want and they are mad about it. Yet another thing on the list of batshit ridiculous Wernisms.

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that makes his atheism completely irrelevant is the fact that Lucas clearly isn’t an atheist. He either believes in a God or thinks a God MIGHT exist, and he is absolutely LIVID at that God. I always think it’s so dumb when atheists make atheism their whole personality, but then make it abundantly clear that it isn’t that they don’t believe in God, it’s that God isn’t giving them every single thing they want and they are mad about it. Yet another thing on the list of batshit ridiculous Wernisms.
I don't take Lucas's atheism seriously, or Lucas seriously for that matter, and like how you described it as "irrelevant." That's a great Lucas adjective. Irrelevant. A surplus person, needed nowhere, wanted by no one, good for nothing, with "convictions" based on desires that matter to no one. Who believes he had the world's attention. That he has mine is to my discredit.

You recall, what, 2007, 2010, when Hitchens and Dawkins stalked the earth, and snide, prosletyzing atheists had their moment on YouTube? Many lolcows came out of this scene. Lucas lurked on the periphery of this scene, and it's plainly marked him in ways that are increasingly dated and silly in this faggot current year.

In some sense, he is mimicking behavior that other, less crazy and helpless assholes had success with a decade or more ago. The world has moved on. Lucas hasn't.