Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
Actually starting to get unironically worried both for him and for the general public there. He really and truly is not safe left to his own devices on the streets. I know the jackhead deserves no asspats but this neglect of an unstable situation has gone far enough.

And the fact that he has been creeping around restaurants and parks and the public library proves that he isn't secured in a hospital and whereever he is staying is not a semi-safe public shelter.

This is not good.

I have a bad feeling he's fallen back in with those weird tweakers who aren't connected to Isaac or that nerdy fat kid they picked up last time.

Last edited:

teleméres69

It's not in the cards
kiwifarms.net
Lucas has admitted in the past he's considered "something of a celebrity" by SPD. Probably the latter
Yeah, one of the reasons I wanted the arrest narrative was that I was wondering if this was a case of someone calling or the police self-initiating a call. The former would indicate that he was being a disorderly moron at the moment. The latter indicates that he's enough of a chronic problem that he's a frequent flier and the police know and tell each other about him.

another idiot

kiwifarms.net
Actually starting to get unironically worried both for him and for the general public there. He really and truly is not safe left to his own devices on the streets. I know the jackhead deserves no asspats but this neglect of an unstable situation has gone far enough.

And the fact that he has been creeping around restaurants and parks and the public library proves that he isn't secured in a hospital and whereever he is staying is not a semi-safe public shelter.

This is not good.

I have a bad feeling he's fallen back in with those weird tweakers who aren't connected to Isaac or that nerdy fat kid they picked up last time.

So? There's nothing any of us here can do about it and while it sucks that he's not giving us new material to laugh at, don't forget that he's a horrible person, would for sure rape a child if he knew he can get away with it, and that he caused every bit of his misery himself with his shitty decisions. He doesn't deserve anything better than sleeping in a filthy shed with a bunch of tweakers who steal all his shit.

klickitat

PhD in Wernology.
kiwifarms.net
So? There's nothing any of us here can do about it and while it sucks that he's not giving us new material to laugh at, don't forget that he's a horrible person, would for sure rape a child if he knew he can get away with it, and that he caused every bit of his misery himself with his shitty decisions. He doesn't deserve anything better than sleeping in a filthy shed with a bunch of tweakers who steal all his shit.

Or if he could pull it off.

Other people in general don't want to get near him. Creep vibes aside, he doesn't bathe or wear deodorant. The smell alone would drive anyone he'd view as "wife material" away well before he could get close enough to grab them.

Apart from that he's not physically fast enough to catch anyone and is too stupid to lure anyone, he's proven the latter repeatedly over the years as that's all he's been trying (and failing) to do since 2012: Lure an underage girl.

Just looking at his body condition, how fast he gets winded walking, and the weird, off balance gait he has would mean the only thing he could catch would be someone unable to walk away at a brisk pace.

We've also seen how he reacts to confrontation: He either runs away, turns meek and complacent, or he barks a lot but knows better than to bite as he's well aware he'd get his ass kicked.

In theory, he's dangerous. In practice, he's generally only a danger to himself.

He's a predator for sure, but he's an inept one.

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
After seeing Lucas many times in person, he acts like a scared cat. His eyes are always darting around like a paranoid schizophrenic afraid of people just minding their own business. One day I was leaving my office building and just as I was walking out of the door, that fat faggot was right in front of me walking past. His eyes immediately darted over to see who was walking out. And not with a normal glance like regular people, it was creepy, It was super awkward and then he just hurried up and walked as fast as his dead foot would carry him.

I think the only way that he could ever be an actual threat to a young girl, it would have to a young teenager who functioned on a 6-8 year old level. Unfortunately, we have a lot of halfway homes for girls just like this and they have a tendency to run away. Any other teenage girl MIGHT let him buy her something if she had a guy friend around, but by herself, I just can't see it. The "plaza rats" are the guys who have swooped all the "women" that Lucas is always talking about. They are basically a bunch of kids who don't have the best home lives, think they are a little wanna be gangsterish and run around the streets of downtown. Isaac and his underage brother are exactly the kind of kids who I'm talking about. They are always in groups panhandling, smoking cigarettes and being overall hoodlums. The girls would WAY rather hang out with those kids rather than an obese, balding insane person.

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
The idea of Lucas being holed up in some opium den and having the tweakers and dope fiends stealing his handouts is comical to me. However, it is disappointing he can't share these tales with the world.

Something is up with the cow. He probably is not in a good place now. Of course, Lucas hasn't been in a good place in 20 years, except when he caught COVID and the taxpayers paid for his hotel vacation all expenses covered.

But now, with him not posting on social media something is amiss. I can't see Lucas having a period of clarity where he realizes he makes an ass of himself online. Not our lolcow, not Lucas.

I hope if someone sees him in public we can get some pics like the British paparazzi. He can start mooing and reeeing, but he is too fat and disabled to give chase if he sees his picture being snapped.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
The idea of Lucas being holed up in some opium den and having the tweakers and dope fiends stealing his handouts is comical to me. However, it is disappointing he can't share these tales with the world.

Something is up with the cow. He probably is not in a good place now. Of course, Lucas hasn't been in a good place in 20 years, except when he caught COVID and the taxpayers paid for his hotel vacation all expenses covered.

But now, with him not posting on social media something is amiss. I can't see Lucas having a period of clarity where he realizes he makes an ass of himself online. Not our lolcow, not Lucas.

I hope if someone sees him in public we can get some pics like the British paparazzi. He can start mooing and reeeing, but he is too fat and disabled to give chase if he sees his picture being snapped.
I think it's highly unlikely too, but the longer this goes on, the more we're going to have to at least consider the possibility that Lucas is doing this deliberately because he's realized that all of his content just makes him a bigger target and gets him more mockery.

Perhaps it's not even his idea; perhaps one of the social services people he interacted with has heard him complain about internet harassment often enough that they managed to get the idea into his melon-shaped head that taking a break from the internet might be productive for his life, and at least all of his trolls wouldn't be aware of what he's doing all the time.

I know, I know, I don't think it's very likely either, because you think if he could have had that sort of epiphany it would have happened by now, but it's still possible.

As everyone has repeated, something is up. Lucas is a creature of habit, eating, smoking pot, making his excessively repetitive videos; the fact that he's broken his pattern is indicative of some sort of structural change.

I'm anxiously waiting to see what that change is.

Nobleman

kiwifarms.net
Lucas sighting. Just now at 2 pm PST. Two friends and I were leaving the Twiggs resturaunt after lunch and he was standing at the hostess station waiting to be seated. Greasy hair in a ponytail, actually clean black shirt and blue jeans, and a dirty "Incredibles" movie backpack.

Didn't look at us when we passed but was fixates on the waitress making a drink near the bar.

I would have got a pic but qith these friends, they wouldn't understand my fixation with Wernology so couldnt really stop and pause for a pic.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Lucas eats out more than most non-homeless people with jobs.

That's a comment on something, im not sure what.

Since food is clearly the thing that matters to him above all else, if anybody wanted him to actually seek permanent housing, or realize that he needs a job to maintain his lifestyle, they would have to take away his ability to constantly eat out at these overpriced restaurants.

But they won't, so he'll be content to be homeless, occasionally being in shelters, as long as he gets his three or four meals at restaurants a week right?

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
Lucas sighting. Just now at 2 pm PST. Two friends and I were leaving the Twiggs resturaunt after lunch and he was standing at the hostess station waiting to be seated. Greasy hair in a ponytail, actually clean black shirt and blue jeans, and a dirty "Incredibles" movie backpack.

Didn't look at us when we passed but was fixates on the waitress making a drink near the bar.

I would have got a pic but qith these friends, they wouldn't understand my fixation with Wernology so couldnt really stop and pause for a pic.
Incredibles movie backpack? That must be the new hobo sack that he dug out of a donation bin. The guy really has no shame.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
I am disappointed that Lucas is now wearing jeans, instead of soiled hospital pants.
The payee probably is doing what they're supposed to with it.

Lucas is the dumbass who got himself banned from government housing for the bullshit he tried to pull on his neighbors at the last place (leaving creepy notes about hooking him up with the young women he "knew" they were bringing over, 'bouncing' the stairs, overtly telling people he expected them to hand over a woman to him or he'd tell the management they were selling/doing drugs, this isn't speculation, this is shit he admitted happened on video, though when he tells it he says he knows they were dealing, but still straight up admits he told them if they didn't hand a woman over to him he'd go to building management) and he has a long history of evictions so even the dimmest landlord wouldn't be willing to even go month to month with him.

Never mind that he'd never be able to afford that, and anyone who googles his name isn't going to rent him a room for obvious reasons.

I wouldn't doubt that he's probably got more than enough money in the housing fund the payee has to set up and maintain, it's more that he could have enough for 2 years' worth of rent and utilities in there and he still wouldn't be able to find anyone in Spokane that'd be willing to rent to him.

From what he's said (so take it with a grain of salt) the payee has been trying to find him housing but when they find out who it's for they either ghost her or deny it because he's on a no rent list. It's only funnier because he was so sure right after he initially got evicted the last time that he'd be able to use being bipolar as an excuse as to why he shouldn't be on that no rent list for his behavior.
There's an important point about the specific challenges of Lucas's homelessness here, an illustration of just how low functioning he is. Giving Lucas money does not equal giving him stability. He is homeless because he can neither live independently nor fit in anywhere.

Lucas is poor. He does not have the all options that money provides. Yet, thanks to his disability and the generosity of the state, he is not completely without resources. He has a decent sized housing fund set aside that he can't fuck up.

Lucas must wince when he fills out a rental application, and put his mother down as a reference. Who else? He can't behave himself. Consider the behavior you described that got him booted from his fartbox. His history of spazzing out and being evicted from apartments, kicked out of homeless shelters. Wherever he goes, he becomes a problem, and is eventually exiled.

There are a limited number of available rental units for someone with Lucas's means. He has disqualified himself from many of those by fucking up and getting placed on a do-not rent list. Even if he does find something he can afford, and is somehow not rejected after a background or credit check, he will be unable to maintain it for long unless he radically changes the way he behaves. In his 40s.

Lucas's options are fewer and fewer. Eventually, he will be welcome nowhere in Spokane.

Maxxicus Callahan

kiwifarms.net

It would be hilarious if you tried to convince your friends to go back inside for a drink just to sit near Lucas to watch him manhandle a chicken carcass and talk shit under his breath. I don’t think they would get it but I don’t know, just say I forgot it’s almost happy hour we’ll just wait for the cow to take a seat and start grazing. Your friend asks a cow? And you reply yes, just wait *queue the Jurassic Park Theme* You say to your friend look there it is now as Lucas lumbers over to his table and non-chalantly rips a fart while placing his order and mooing to the hostess about being a town celebrity and a “biologist.”

Just a bad joke I wouldn’t subject my friends to Lucas deliberately. Sometimes my girlfriend and I will be eating out or having a drink though and just stop talking to listen to a cringey conversations where people are just airing their dirty laundry or having some dramatic exchange in public and just laugh about it afterwards, totally normal.

Last edited:

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying he should be housed because I'm some wounded hippie-- I'm saying he should be housed for two reasons that don't even directly have to deal with him.

First is that I really do believe he could finally go full Travis Bickle someday over a young girl. I don't think it's good public safety to let him roam loose.

Second is that it unironically leaves me Mad At America that we'll rain down free help onto every Honduran gangster who swaggers over the border and we'll funnel a bottomless pit of money and arms and lives into propping up Greatest Ally forever...but then we'll shrug and let one of our own citizens end up like this.

This is the kind of thing you would expect to see on the streets of Bombay ffs. A half-lame beggar staggering around screaming about bobs and vageeni outside some yuppie restaurant where all the tech-support guys go after hours. And the techies in their cheesy Lacoste polos and smelly knockoff cologne just keep walking past the human like the human isn't even human.

I don't love Lucas either but he's a sign of the times.

Loosey Goosey

kiwifarms.net
Interesting that he's been seen out and about, somewhat cleaned up (for Lucas standards) and still hasn't recorded any videos. As has been said numerous times, It's very hard to imagine him having enough willpower to obstain from posting. What external factors could keep him from posting? He clearly still has access to at least his old YT account so he COULD there even if he couldn't get into all his other media accounts for Lucas reasons.

It's been over 3 weeks since he's posted anywhere. I'm sure the voices on the wind are driving him absolutely bonkers right now without having that sweet release of sperging it all at his phone when he needs to. He's probably about to have a brain aneurysm from all that pent up yelling about how he's plenty good, that genzeeee is a bigot generation, and that he's got magic geezer sauce.

Last edited:

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Second is that it unironically leaves me Mad At America that we'll rain down free help onto every Honduran gangster who swaggers over the border and we'll funnel a bottomless pit of money and arms and lives into propping up Greatest Ally forever...but then we'll shrug and let one of our own citizens end up like this.
Wait a minute there. He's had all kinds of help, including an apartment and what happened. Getting kicked out and ending up in the street Is his own doing. Hell he's such a POS homeless shelters can't tolerate him. Another thing, having a place to live would not stop him from going psycho over a young girl.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute there. He's had all kinds of help, including an apartment and what happened. Getting kicked out and ending up in the street Is his own doing. Hell he's such a POS homeless shelters can't tolerate him. Another thing, having a place to live would not stop him from going psycho over a young girl.

I'm not talking about another incel den here, but a secured and locked farthouse.

klickitat

PhD in Wernology.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that he's been seen out and about, somewhat cleaned up (for Lucas standards) and still hasn't recorded any videos. As has been said numerous times, It's very hard to imagine him having enough willpower to obstain from posting. What external factors could keep him from posting? He clearly still has access to at least his old YT account so he COULD there even if he couldn't get into all his other media accounts for Lucas reasons.

It's not that interesting.

It's pretty easy to log in to Youtube from public computers to leave comments.

His IG is likely tied to his phone number or, if he tries to log in from a new computer, wants to text his phone for verification.

If he doesn't have a phone anymore/isn't able to get his phone charged (for whatever reason) or, at the very least, doesn't have his old phone number anymore it's incredibly easy to get locked out of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with no recourse to get the account(s) back. That's assuming he hasn't been banned, temporarily or otherwise.

Source on that: At least one moron on a weekly basis that gets themselves locked out of one of those three (or all three) social media platforms because they lost their phone, or changed their phone number without thinking, "Gosh, maybe I should make sure I'm not using my phone number as a primary login for anything or for two factor authentication before I get a new number!" or "I should probably tie an email address that I know the password to to this account in case I lose my phone or change my number" (that opens up the can of "My email doesn't have a password/I know I type it in literally every day and have never changed it but I don't know what it is suddenly." worms) and by the time they realize it's too late.

Twitter is a little more forgiving than IG and FB, but man, if you get yourself locked out of your IG or your FB accounts there is next to no recourse, especially if you didn't have a recovery email set up or your account info doesn't match what's on your legal ID. There are no support people to call or contact, you go through their exactly one channel to try and get one of the otherwise "you can't contact us directly for any reason" staff to unlock the account for you and if it gets denied or ignored or lost in the ether your only option is to create a new account.

...and without a phone or computer that's not a public one, Lucas would have an extremely difficult time doing that.

Lack of phone and laptop/chromebook/whatever would also keep him from being able to record videos.

Out of the four social media platforms Lucas uses with any sort of even sporadic regularity, Youtube would be the most difficult one for him to completely lose access to, even if he were actively trying.

It's easy for people who aren't cow level mouthbreathers to accidentally lose access to the other three.