Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
Is my phone fucking up or is this just audio and not video? No one else is awake so I was just going to listen to it later but the comments after keep mentioning "footage" and "seeing" him do things. Sorry just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on video footage of our boy because my phone is old and shitty.
It's a mov file. Download it and open it in an external player. Video file for sure. Lucas is standing in the street

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucas says he doesn't care anymore. He cares at least enough to use YT comments as a platform for his mating calls.

Perhaps he is more depressed than normal, and cannot muster the vigor to do anything more than reply to videos. His lengthy replies, however, suggest that the grim focus that fuels his puss puss quest has not diminished. He's still howling about his leftists credentials, and his unmet lusts, at every opportunity.
Has it been suggested that perhaps getting his $1400 and phone stolen (likely not the first time), possibly by his closest "friend," and possibly being banned from shelters, has put any additional crack in his fragile psyche? Hes ranting in the street, spinning on this heels in the middle of a crosswalk and pacing furiously. Perhaps he approaches the Cricket Wireless store and the voices on the wind just start shrieking "those greedy republicans will just steal your videos and calls you a creep in the comments!" but without a phone he doesnt have earbuds to drown them out. Without the phone as an outlet and distraction, he can be "more focused" on composing his attraction signs.

Perhaps he's farther along on that 4000 page dissertation than we suspect. Solzhenitsyn smuggled Archipelago within the gulag for years. Certainly a damp underpass or piss-reeking bus station bench cant be more weathering than that.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Has it been suggested that perhaps getting his $1400 and phone stolen (likely not the first time), possibly by his closest "friend," and possibly being banned from shelters, has put any additional crack in his fragile psyche? Hes ranting in the street, spinning on this heels in the middle of a crosswalk and pacing furiously. Perhaps he approaches the Cricket Wireless store and the voices on the wind just start shrieking "those greedy republicans will just steal your videos and calls you a creep in the comments!" but without a phone he doesnt have earbuds to drown them out. Without the phone as an outlet and distraction, he can be "more focused" on composing his attraction signs.

Perhaps he's farther along on that 4000 page dissertation than we suspect. Solzhenitsyn smuggled Archipelago within the gulag for years. Certainly a damp underpass or piss-reeking bus station bench cant be more weathering than that.
It wouldn't surprise me. He's getting older and his health, if anything is becoming worse as the years go on, so its a possibility

That said, something about that reminded me of albert speer writing down his notes for the books he was working on in spandau on toilet paper and then hiding them in his shoes. I can absolutely see lucas doing something like that. I can just imagine lucas checking in for the night at some shelter and the staff telling him to shower and change, and lucas getting all fidgety about it, finally ending with a staff member having security guards hold him down and stripping him, starting with pulling off his shoes - only to have a hundred squares of toilet paper with attraction signs and insane gibberish written all over them come spilling out all over the floor and lucas losing his shit out of fear of losing his masterpiece. Probably find a few chapters of wound in there as well. Might also explain part of why lucas drags his foot the way he does. Its not just the beetus its protecting his hoard of insanity

MeganDodgedABullet

Not a cruel German girl.
kiwifarms.net
That video is a fab piece of Wernology. Was it one of the hobo crew who took it?

His walk is hilarious beyond belief, as he lumbers out into the world to fight the "infinitely high flatbill biggitt factor"

Also - if the bus station kids connect the fat fuck with the attraction signs we could see some fine organic A-logging.

Last edited:

LeeLoo

kiwifarms.net
That video is a fab piece of Wernology. Was it one of the hobo crew who took it?

His walk is hilarious beyond belief, as he lumbers out into the world to fight the "infinitely high flatbill biggitt factor"

Also - if the bus station kids connect the fat fuck with the attraction signs we could see some fine organic A-logging.
Any footage of Wern in the wild is always amazing. I saw this video on FB. I was hoping to find more Fatty content, and I stumbled upon it. It’s from July of 2020, so this was right in the middle of the Covid orgies that drove the FatFaggot especially mad.

As for his absence, I have a strong feeling his actions caught up with him:

1. Kicked out of Pioneer and blacklisted
2. Ass whopping by Fat Albert, which the Police were brought into
3. Banned from the park and caught twice trespassing, again Police involvement and court dates
4. Making himself known to security at school
5. Catfished to LA
6. Kicked out of at least 3 different shelters
7. Phone and money stolen/lost numerous times

In the span of a year Fatness NeverClean spiraled even further down the MRSA ridden rabbit hole we all thought was possible. I’m betting someone finally decided something needed to be done about the walking fungus, and started by cutting him off of the virtual world.

As for Fatty’s excuse of not caring anymore about social media, that’s his way of saving face. I do not for one single second believe his absence was his choice or has anything to do with a lost phone. The fact he trolls YT comments is a big indication.

And let’s face it; even though he gets trolled and catfished relentlessly, social media is his only interaction with people. No one willingly talks to his fat ass IRL, and he rarely approaches people. His stupid signs are a last ditch effort at trying to maintain some semblance of human interaction.

MeganDodgedABullet

Not a cruel German girl.
kiwifarms.net
Any footage of Wern in the wild is always amazing. I saw this video on FB. I was hoping to find more Fatty content, and I stumbled upon it. It’s from July of 2020, so this was right in the middle of the Covid orgies that drove the FatFaggot especially mad.

As for his absence, I have a strong feeling his actions caught up with him:

1. Kicked out of Pioneer and blacklisted
2. Ass whopping by Fat Albert, which the Police were brought into
3. Banned from the park and caught twice trespassing, again Police involvement and court dates
4. Making himself known to security at school
5. Catfished to LA
6. Kicked out of at least 3 different shelters
7. Phone and money stolen/lost numerous times

In the span of a year Fatness NeverClean spiraled even further down the MRSA ridden rabbit hole we all thought was possible. I’m betting someone finally decided something needed to be done about the walking fungus, and started by cutting him off of the virtual world.

As for Fatty’s excuse of not caring anymore about social media, that’s his way of saving face. I do not for one single second believe his absence was his choice or has anything to do with a lost phone. The fact he trolls YT comments is a big indication.

And let’s face it; even though he gets trolled and catfished relentlessly, social media is his only interaction with people. No one willingly talks to his fat ass IRL, and he rarely approaches people. His stupid signs are a last ditch effort at trying to maintain some semblance of human interaction.
Thanks for that fab summary. Fatty is being hoist by his own micro petard.

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
I don't like haters. But hey, Spokane, listen. I hang out at The STA Plaza a lot. Green shoelaces. Ponytail. Sunglasses. If you write me online, I won't respond. I haven't responded to anything online in months. I just don't care anymore. If you want me, we're all for #AOC here. That means we're against classism, greed and the power of money. If you want me, there I am at your house or apartment on your couch one night. All those pretty girls, aged 18 to 21. I'll know what to do. I'll know what to say. If you can't do this for me, I can't find my wife. Not going to some motel drug party. Not joining your gangbang or orgy. Not smoking weed with you or drinking beer. Not going to some tavern alone. If you want me, it's your house or apartment, you leaving me alone. All those pretty girls and I'm having the time of my life.
I find it interesting that as a 40 year old homeless man, Lucas still struggles with fitting in with his peers. Things haven’t changed much since highschool it seems. Granted that attending a drug party at a sleazy motel or running a train on some desperate sex worker doesn’t sound all that enticing, he gets invited to these things because this is how the chronic homeless cope with their situation. Really it isn’t any different than a bunch of kids getting drunk to loud music in the middle of a rural field to blow off steam. He is making the right decision but for the wrong reasons.

I wish I had a better video of Lucas walking recently, a person’s gait can tell you much about a person’s higher brain functions. Those swinging arms and slight waddle makes me wonder if he has started to develop some kind of ataxia due to his untreated diabetes.

It wouldn't surprise me. He's getting older and his health, if anything is becoming worse as the years go on, so its a possibility

That said, something about that reminded me of albert speer writing down his notes for the books he was working on in spandau on toilet paper and then hiding them in his shoes. I can absolutely see lucas doing something like that. I can just imagine lucas checking in for the night at some shelter and the staff telling him to shower and change, and lucas getting all fidgety about it, finally ending with a staff member having security guards hold him down and stripping him, starting with pulling off his shoes - only to have a hundred squares of toilet paper with attraction signs and insane gibberish written all over them come spilling out all over the floor and lucas losing his shit out of fear of losing his masterpiece. Probably find a few chapters of wound in there as well. Might also explain part of why lucas drags his foot the way he does. Its not just the beetus its protecting his hoard of insanity

That sent me down a 45 minute rabbit hole on Albert Speer, never knew about his secret diaries.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
Excellent point. Like many folks, social media probably accounts for the majority of Lucas's interaction with people. But let's not leave out Lucas's habit of providing food, liquor and weed in return for company and possible access to puss puss. There are folks who talk to him willingly IRL, at least long enough to exploit him and ditch him.

For example, his comments about Izik/Isaac/I-sack suggest that their "bromance" was based on Lucas "smoking [him] out" and feeding him fast food.

I find it interesting that as a 40 year old homeless man, Lucas still struggles with fitting in with his peers. Things haven’t changed much since highschool it seems.
This fascinates me, too. Lucas as a geriatric teenager is one of the more compelling angles to Wernology.

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that as a 40 year old homeless man, Lucas still struggles with fitting in with his peers. Things haven’t changed much since highschool it seems. Granted that attending a drug party at a sleazy motel or running a train on some desperate sex worker doesn’t sound all that enticing, he gets invited to these things because this is how the chronic homeless cope with their situation. Really it isn’t any different than a bunch of kids getting drunk to loud music in the middle of a rural field to blow off steam. He is making the right decision but for the wrong reasons.
I don't believe any other hobos are inviting Lucas to any drug parties or to any hooker train runs. I think that was all hypothetical. Like Lucas claiming all these women with boyfriends were talking to him. I don't believe any women were speaking to him outside the women working in restaurants and places he spends money. I think with Lucas this is just him thinking in terms of hypothetical situations. No one outside the Internet and maybe a couple ragmen speak to Lucas. And they just try to exploit him for his handouts.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
It seems wherever Fatal Walter and Klick go Lucas needs to follow and comment. I find it interesting that he says I don't care anymore to respond to anything online despite the fact he is responding under a comment on YT, I don't like haters but I know they are my only audience. Maybe Lucas was shaken up by what happened when he was presumably robbed at the motel the way he indicates his dip in level of trust by not wanting to do motel parties and not smoking weed or drinking beer with you is he admitting he was taken advantage of?
I still think he didn't get robbed. I'd say he doesn't want to go to a motel because he wants a girl that has a house or apartment and thinks he can talk her into letting him move in.

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
The fat faggot has become a phantom on social media, a ghostly presence in the comments section. If you've ever mentioned his name, or replied to a video that mentions to him, Lucas may reply to you.

It'll be weird.

He may demand that you let him stay over at your apartment, and leave him alone there with a bunch of "18-21" Gen Z baes. These are Lucas's terms, presented defiantly.

Lucas says he doesn't care anymore. He cares at least enough to use YT comments as a platform for his mating calls.

Perhaps he is more depressed than normal, and cannot muster the vigor to do anything more than reply to videos. His lengthy replies, however, suggest that the grim focus that fuels his puss puss quest has not diminished. He's still howling about his leftists credentials, and his unmet lusts, at every opportunity.

If Lucas haunts YT comments, his restless and very horny spirit can also be found IRL at the STA Plaza. Fascinating report. Provides an interesting perspective on his online behavior.

From 9-5 Lucas loiters at the bus depot. Watching the people come and go. He can apparently be goaded into reacting, and I'm curious about the encounter with the teens. Does Lucas's notoriety attract IRL abuse from flatbills and Zoomer baes? Or does he lose it when he sees them?

This is the behavior that Lucas prefers to posting online?

He wasn't observed fooling around with a phone or tablet or paper, as he's been in the past.
There's a local guy in our area who ISN'T a cow but is just openly thirsty. He dates all these chicks he meets on POF, and often posts on our local page of our city, call it "Bumfuck".
He'll do posts every weekend " where's all the single women?"

IceQueen

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure now he's not in trouble, beyond his usual bans/arrests, and this content absence is just him being really depressed at nearly reaching that 10 year mark of no success. Wouldn't be surprised if he stays this way a couple more months until the mania fully takes over again
Yeah this honestly seems to be the most plausible theory. In order for him to be “in trouble” and thus not on the internet, someone would have to REALLY be monitoring him, and we know from experience that the state of Washington is unable and/or unwilling to do so.

However, I do think there is at least some component of him not being able to get online. Either he lost his phone and hasn’t bothered to get another one, got locked out of his accounts and hasn’t made new ones, etc. because if he had full access to everything, no way he would be able to not post at all.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
There's no way to monitor Lucas. Like they can't force him to not have a phone. If it's to that point, then he'd be thrown in the mental hospital again.

But, Lucas is still promoting his Youtube and potential "comedy insult actor" cameo nonsense. The only possible way he can make money doing that is with his online persona. So, who knows.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
I can't remember if this has been posted or not as I have been busy with my PhD in age gap breeding, but this shows what Lucas has been busy doing, or should be busy doing.
I nearly choked on a triscuit when I read 'education: spokane public library ED resources' - true PhD material right there. That practically screams 'self educated idiot who reads random things at the library and thinks he is smart' which describes lucas to a T

So, I wonder what kind of community service lucas will be forced to do. I am assuming its likely picking up garbage at the side of the road. I can see him either forgetting about it or not bothering to show up at all, though the sight of lucas shambling down the highway in a reflective safety vest and trying to hunch over to pick up garbage would be quite the sight to behold and well worth getting on video. That said I somehow get the feeling he will twist that around in his head to claim that it somehow constitutes work experience

I also like how whoever filled out the paperwork felt it necessary to go out of his way to add big stars next to the applicable conditions, clearly believing lucas is too stupid to read through it himself and notice the checked off boxes without making it so blatantly obvious. The best part is lucas likely doesn't even realize that particular implication

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember if this has been posted or not as I have been busy with my PhD in age gap breeding, but this shows what Lucas has been busy doing, or should be busy doing.
So, the cow is staying at Truth Ministries. Being helped out by the greedy Christians again. He has to go to housing counseling and his Tuesday court. Nothing about not posting on social media.