Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
Like I said before. The court disposition states that Lucas is staying at Truth Ministries since he is a hobo and an lolcow who can't maintain permanent housing. So, we know now where the cow hangs his Incredibles backpack at night. And he will have to go through the motions of going through the community court and try to work with whoever to get housing.

Also, according to that court document, It sounds like Tubby doesn't have an ID card. I remember he mentioned in a past video how he had a $5 voucher to "get himself an ID card" and how plenty good that was. Did he never go and get one? Did he sell it to another hobo for $2? Or did he lose it? Possibly along with his coronabux that he was flashing around?

So many questions. Not enough answers. But keep sharing what you find.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
Recent developments confirm the suspicion, first advanced by @Nobleman, that Lucas is staying at Truth Ministries (hereinafter "TM").

Lucas has quite the history at TM. They've kicked him out before. It was there, they say that he met, fell in love with, and lost a volunteer hairdresser, all in the course of a few hours.

Sounds like a good fit (emphasis added):
Truth Ministries serves some of the most troubled in Spokane’s homeless society, often rejected by other agencies, spanning from young adult to elderly. Clients of Truth Ministries are frequently drug addicted, alcoholic and mentally ill individuals, without the critical work related and social skills to function independently in society.
A picture is emerging. 9-500 at the bus station, and as the sun begins to set...
We start check-in nightly at 8:00pm at the back entrance located in the alley next to the fire station. Guest's are allowed to arrive 15 minutes early and must wait inside the fenced area. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLIER THAN 7:45pm! Help us to respect our neighbors by not loitering in the area. We ask all our guest's to remain "6" blocks away until 7:45pm. THANK YOU
Will Lucas make the most of this opportunity? Will TM help him learn to "function independently in society"?

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Also, according to that court document, It sounds like Tubby doesn't have an ID card. I remember he mentioned in a past video how he had a $5 voucher to "get himself an ID card" and how plenty good that was. Did he never go and get one? Did he sell it to another hobo for $2? Or did he lose it? Possibly along with his coronabux that he was flashing around?

So many questions. Not enough answers. But keep sharing what you find.
Back in April 15, 2021 when he was caught/cited for trespassing he showed the officer his Washington State ID. The ID could be expired or he could have lost it since April and now needs to get it replaced.

klickitat

PhD in Wernology.
kiwifarms.net
you might be able to use the html inspector to get the entire text. right click the notification text and select "inspect element".

Unless his comments were short and barely cut off, they're still cut off, unfortunately.

All that shows for either one is:

"The Wern commented: "Let me come correct again, you Republican, closeted homosexual idiots. Empathy, Intelligence, and physical capabilities of the body have been getting worse in each generation since The Victorian ..."

and "The Wern Commented: "Do I need to love your nasty, polygamous, money worshiping, agephobic, ungrateful, though Marxist , hypocrite generation? No, I do not, Gen Z. Not until you put some hot pussy on my fucking dick in..."

So, not too much more than what's shown in the preview.

ThomasAudley

I would have appreciated fucking that chick
kiwifarms.net
Back in April 15, 2021 when he was caught/cited for trespassing he showed the officer his Washington State ID. The ID could be expired or he could have lost it since April and now needs to get it replaced.
He previously had a state ID with the address at Eastern State before. I got a copy of the citation as well but didn’t look at it or post it yet, I will check it again when I am home as I can’t log into my burner email from my phone.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Shared on SOFALAW, video from the police officer who took down Werns report about the mysterious dudes beating him with a bat a while back.
https://youtu.be/zVYqSqrO-mU
Unless I missed it, the Freak didn't say anything to the officer about a 2x4. He was claiming on his social media he was hit with a bat and a 2x4 and also didn't he say he was sitting across from the bar and the Fat Albert looking guy and the other blond guy "attacked" him. In the officers video the Freak said --" I just walked up to the wall and like I said "jeez all this classism going on" and this black young guy etc."

ThomasAudley

I would have appreciated fucking that chick
kiwifarms.net
Lmao he says it was a black guy in a flat bill baseball cap. Mr. ACAB anti-racist sure is like those women that used to get caught slutting around like a century ago and then blame the town nigger for raping her and he’d get lynched. Thankfully it’s 2021 and nobody, especially the cops, take Lucas seriously.

Also attached is the court copy of his trespassing citation, nothing remarkable in it but I've already made a request with the city to see if they also have bodycam footage associated with this incident.

Attachments

• N58732 WERNER CITATION.pdf
    547.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

klickitat

PhD in Wernology.
kiwifarms.net
Shared on SOFALAW, video from the police officer who took down Werns report about the mysterious dudes beating him with a bat a while back.

I absolutely love how the cop is talking to him like he's a preschooler telling a story during playtime.

Everything about his body language is so twitchy and so obviously full of tells that he's making shit up too, it's great!

Behold: His injury from being hit in the head or punched in the head or knocked down (since his story changes); look how terrible it was and how injured he is! Clearly his story is totally true.

1623213164757.png
1623213269158.png

Last edited:

IceQueen

kiwifarms.net
Okay 1) this is a great contribution, thank you for sharing! 2) Lucas is SO fucking pathetic holy shit… What a fucking baby. Also, before I was pretty sure that people had confronted him, I didn’t believe his story about being beat up, but now I’m honestly not sure that anyone even spoke to him the night he was “attacked”… The way he told that story to the cop sounds like he easily could have hallucinated the whole thing.

However, I HOPE he actually got beat up (though clearly he didn’t because he has no injuries…), but he 100% deserves it to be beaten up.

I’m waiting patiently for him to find that video and comment. Also — who posted that video? Was it the cop himself? If so, do you still think the cops like you and are on your side PukeAss?

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Lucas, "I'm not a homophobe or misogynist!" Werner, everyone (sadly, Youtube auto-removed these so all I have are the notification previews):

View attachment 2244408

He left them on the video of him screaming on the street and being yelled at to calm down.

Or, rather, he would have, if youtube's auto-removal algorithm wasn't an agephobic, money worshipping, polygamous, nasty, Marxist hypocrite.
IIRC YouTube used to have a way for the video's uploader to undelete it's algorithm killed comments. Or at least read them. It was in the YouTube Studio, it had a section for comments under review that got autoflagged. Maybe we can find them there?

Dumpsterfire Enthusiast

Whats with all the anime avatars?
kiwifarms.net
Unless his comments were short and barely cut off, they're still cut off, unfortunately.

All that shows for either one is:

"The Wern commented: "Let me come correct again, you Republican, closeted homosexual idiots. Empathy, Intelligence, and physical capabilities of the body have been getting worse in each generation since The Victorian ..."

and "The Wern Commented: "Do I need to love your nasty, polygamous, money worshiping, agephobic, ungrateful, though Marxist , hypocrite generation? No, I do not, Gen Z. Not until you put some hot pussy on my fucking dick in..."

So, not too much more than what's shown in the preview.
Perfect point to cut it off at though. After he says "not until you put some hot pussy on my" what else could anyone possibly expect him to follow that up with other than his dick?

Really passive phrasing on that too. I know he would expect the girl he wants to fuck to put in all the effort while he just lays there like a beached whale but he just says it outright with 0 embarrassment. Like yeah fucking is literally his only goal in life but its not like he's willing to put any effort in or anything.

Extendo Telomeaso said:
Is there actually any evidence of him getting his money stolen or is everyone just assuming that?
Everyone's just assuming. I kinda think his disappearances have more to do with bipolar since he only seems to upload his videos when manic. I think when he gets depressed he wouldn't feel the level of confidence needed to post the dumb bullshit he does. If he genuinely does get his phone stolen constantly its probably from leaving his phone unattended to charge in public. I doubt that Isaac's collecting Wern phones

Last edited:

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net
Okay 1) this is a great contribution, thank you for sharing! 2) Lucas is SO fucking pathetic holy shit… What a fucking baby. Also, before I was pretty sure that people had confronted him, I didn’t believe his story about being beat up, but now I’m honestly not sure that anyone even spoke to him the night he was “attacked”… The way he told that story to the cop sounds like he easily could have hallucinated the whole thing.

However, I HOPE he actually got beat up (though clearly he didn’t because he has no injuries…), but he 100% deserves it to be beaten up.

I’m waiting patiently for him to find that video and comment. Also — who posted that video? Was it the cop himself? If so, do you still think the cops like you and are on your side PukeAss?
Requested bodycam footage I believe, I'm pretty sure cops hate people like him, always causing little issues, is a pedo, and I'm sure they could tell hes a big fat liar.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Ok, once the audio kicks in he says, "Can I file it (a report) against somebody who's not a person?"

Aside from the fact that it's Lucas, and that makes no goddamn sense at all, that's probably the most Zen goddamn question the police officer has ever heard.

Edit:. Now that I've heard the entirety of the story, I have to agree with the consensus that Lucas made this whole thing up, but it's hard to tell whether it's entirely a calculated construction, or partially that and partially his hallucinations getting worse.

It's incredible that Lucas doesn't realize that looking at a stranger and being able to say with any degree of authority "they were 22" and "they were part Pacific islander" is insane...as if such bio details can be gleaned purely by a casual glance.

When he talks about women, he defends himself from accusations of pedophilia by insisting that the women looked older, and he usually has a very specific idea of their age in his head... and for some reason he thinks this defense that "she looked such-and-such age" is bulletproof.

It's almost as if he thinks that because he associates a girl with a certain age number, she must really be that actual age. He seems completely nonplussed when people suggest that the girl might NOT be that age. During the father call with Jeremiah, the insistence that the girl wasn't the age Lucas thought was one of the things that got him the most irate.

It's hard for me to put my finger on what I want to say here, but Lucas has a very strange way of reliving the stories he tells himself over and over again until he convinces himself of their reality.

He gloms onto certain details about people; he has a tendency to always refer to people by their first AND last name, in situations where the first name by itself would suffice; when he talks about Occupy Wall Street, he always refers to it as "Occupy Wall Street Zucati Park", as if the entire phrase, writ large in boldface type, is emblazoned in his brain; as if him saying simply "Occupy Wall Street" wouldn't be enough to let people know what he was talking about.

It's as if the entirety of these phrases, names, and associations can't be broken down inside of his head, or else they're rendered meaningless.

He repeats certain age and race details about people that are likely entirely unimportant to the people, perhaps even concocted solely by Lucas and likely wholly incorrect, over and over again, like suggesting that Isaac was mestizo, (which I wonder if that tidbit is actually true, frankly) and these little bio factoids become very important to Lucas.

It's strange; I guess it's just a little bit of leftover autism from his inability to relate socially, that he has to collect a portfolio of biography details, real or imagined, about people he meets in order to think about (or even remember, perhaps?) said people in his head. Very bizarre, very Lucas, and I hope people understand what I'm trying to describe here. I feel like @wenttobermuda referred to something tangent to this somewhat recently, in referencing Lucas's "It gets better" Project bio-piece, when Lucas details how his younger brother had to teach him phrases for small talk social interaction, and that Lucas had to memorize these phrases completely, and was afterwards unable to deviate from them.

They became not just social norms within his head, but social rules, which he could not break. Very black and white. Perhaps an indicator of the sort of binary thinking that any deviation from makes Lucas so angry... to this day. The world isn't supposed to have shades of gray!

At the very end the police officer started to say "He's claiming-" and then was cut off. I would absolutely love to have heard what the officer said to his two buddies. The body language between the three of them look like they were about to start cracking up.

Edit: just noticed that 'sympathy for the devil' is playing in the background, while the police officer is taking Lucas's "report". Hilarious.

Last edited:

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
Is there actually any evidence of him getting his money stolen or is everyone just assuming that?

No hard evidence, but there seems to be a good case to be made it did. I for one believe he got rolled that night in the hotel shortly after posting his Biden bux yt video. That video was the very last thing he uploaded before he disappeared.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Nope, no evidence of him getting robbed. When he was showing off his stimulus cash someone made the comment that showing off the cash could get him robbed. A few days later he went off-line and that's all it took for the ball to get rolling to " he got jacked/money,phone stolen/robbed".

Last edited:

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
Based on the video ending, it feels like cops were about to talk shit about him. It ends with something like “he likes to c” claim?

Also, my contention is that Lucas was never assaulted but injured himself trying to leave an area where he felt threatened and decided that was an assault. Maybe women told him off. Maybe a guy. But he has a tendency to use emotional logic:

“You caused me to skin my knee”
Becomes
“You skinned my knee”
Becomes
“You, a skin head, beat me up”

It’s evidenced in lots of his other logic leaps.

Obscenity Enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
Even if he did or didn't get his wad of cash robbed, he should have gotten 2 tugboats from the time he's been gone until now. Kinda makes me wonder if something has happened to his tarbux.

I guess the story right now is that he actually is just not posting videos because of internet trolls? I'm still having a hard time believing that he could make a plan like that and see it through for even a few days, let alone this long. Besides that, when he did disappear it's not like something big happened that pissed him off enough to come to this conclusion. If he were going to do that you'd think the time for that would have been the LA catfish incident or the final episode of the Golden USB. I guess it's foolish to apply a logical thought process to try to figure out the things that he does though.