Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
Is there actually any evidence of him getting his money stolen or is everyone just assuming that?

No hard evidence, but there seems to be a good case to be made it did. I for one believe he got rolled that night in the hotel shortly after posting his Biden bux yt video. That video was the very last thing he uploaded before he disappeared.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Is there actually any evidence of him getting his money stolen or is everyone just assuming that?
Nope, no evidence of him getting robbed. When he was showing off his stimulus cash someone made the comment that showing off the cash could get him robbed. A few days later he went off-line and that's all it took for the ball to get rolling to " he got jacked/money,phone stolen/robbed".

Last edited:

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
Based on the video ending, it feels like cops were about to talk shit about him. It ends with something like “he likes to c” claim?

Also, my contention is that Lucas was never assaulted but injured himself trying to leave an area where he felt threatened and decided that was an assault. Maybe women told him off. Maybe a guy. But he has a tendency to use emotional logic:

“You caused me to skin my knee”
Becomes
“You skinned my knee”
Becomes
“You, a skin head, beat me up”

It’s evidenced in lots of his other logic leaps.

Obscenity Enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
Even if he did or didn't get his wad of cash robbed, he should have gotten 2 tugboats from the time he's been gone until now. Kinda makes me wonder if something has happened to his tarbux.

I guess the story right now is that he actually is just not posting videos because of internet trolls? I'm still having a hard time believing that he could make a plan like that and see it through for even a few days, let alone this long. Besides that, when he did disappear it's not like something big happened that pissed him off enough to come to this conclusion. If he were going to do that you'd think the time for that would have been the LA catfish incident or the final episode of the Golden USB. I guess it's foolish to apply a logical thought process to try to figure out the things that he does though.

klickitat

PhD in Wernology.
kiwifarms.net
Woah, a comment on the screaming at cars video made it through.

Love that misogyny and hypocritical fat shaming from a flabby, pasty, balding, patchy pube beard because definitely low T 320lb+ homeless dude. 😂

In fairness, his shape is more upside down lightbulb on stilts, but...

Screenshot_20210609-122454_YT Studio.jpg

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net

Love that misogyny and hypocritical fat shaming from a flabby, pasty, balding, patchy pube beard because definitely low T 320lb+ homeless dude. 😂

View attachment 2246807
Lol, says the single pedophile who looks like a ghoul. Gimp legged, morbidly obese, balding old man.

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2246807
Someone once described Lucas as being shaped like a snowman and that is very accurate. Lucas is a fat lolcow who will never get his telomeres baby. Low T, balding, homeless, welfare collecting. Has to live at Hope Ministries.

ItsjustabowlofGary

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2246807
The Wern certainly must be seeing shit because I can’t say I’ve seen too many people shaped like the Rhombus.
41875045-A021-4534-843D-B6B523F4F2B6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

A whole lotta nope

Es stultior asino
kiwifarms.net
What immediately came to mind when talking about a person looking like a rhombus was these "Little Miss" books I used to read as a child. They had characters of all different shapes. (Type "Little miss books" into a Google search if you're curious)

Rhombus.jpeg

Lucas was probably just making a really bad joke (as is typical with him) , but what if he really does see people way differently than the rest of us do? Like what if he really sees some rhombus-shaped republican wives out there 😆?

klickitat

PhD in Wernology.
kiwifarms.net
I kind of wonder now if there's body cam footage of the time he got kicked out of Riverside Park while he was on the Golden USB Podcast.

That'd be almost funnier than just the audio alone (which I have and was uploaded ages ago) just to see how bad his fake, "Oh wow this park area that looks just like Riverside Park? I didn't know that was part of a park!" face looks.

If you missed that Lucas-wasn't-smart-enough-to-mute-his-phone hilarity:

"Hanging out with friends and stuff", Lucas, nobody believes that you have friends.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
I kind of wonder now if there's body cam footage of the time he got kicked out of Riverside Park while he was on the Golden USB Podcast.

There are a few bodycam incidents I’d love to see but which probably don’t exist:
- when the cops picked up Lucas for the DV with Suzanne
- when cops went to Lucas’s old fart pad after he threatened suicide and cops were called. It was a welfare check so I don’t know that body cam would remain
-when Lucas supposedly spoke to la cops about his status as a hate crime victim from being catfishes to la.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net

That'd be almost funnier than just the audio alone (which I have and was uploaded ages ago) just to see how bad his fake, "Oh wow this park area that looks just like Riverside Park? I didn't know that was part of a park!" face looks.

If you missed that Lucas-wasn't-smart-enough-to-mute-his-phone hilarity:

"Hanging out with friends and stuff", Lucas, nobody believes that you have friends.
Speaking of this, did anyone archive any of the other golden USB podcasts? Because as far as I know, the only one left on YouTube now is the final one, which is great, but I'd like to hear the others again, if possible.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
I absolutely love how the cop is talking to him like he's a preschooler telling a story during playtime.

Everything about his body language is so twitchy and so obviously full of tells that he's making shit up too, it's great!

Behold: His injury from being hit in the head or punched in the head or knocked down (since his story changes); look how terrible it was and how injured he is! Clearly his story is totally true.

View attachment 2245505View attachment 2245511
Come to think of it is that even a medical mask? That looks like the kind of mask you use when doing wood work and shit like that. It doesn't look like any medical mask i've seen