Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Again with the pajama pants in public. Lucas is almost 40 years old and he goes out in public in his pantaloonies. He is such a slovenly bum and he has no idea how to dress or act. Lucas has no conception of social norms. It would be so interesting to see how he acts on campus. It probably is nothing too interesting, but it is hard to say. Setting up Mepple Toss while wearing pantaloonies...

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Lucas I spending his welfare money to have these games created. Has he sold more than one copy of Meeple Toss? Has he sold any other copy of any of his games? He is paying Game Crafter to make these. They don't care, because they make money off creating these whether anyone buy them or not. Lucas truly is a poster child for people who hate welfare. He is able to piss away money on this and his expensive sushi dinners for one.

2 more game videos: Now which game will he be setting up on campus to bring in the young hotties. Of course he'll be dressed to the 9's wearing his pj pantaloonies

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas I spending his welfare money to have these games created. Has he sold more than one copy of Meeple Toss? Has he sold any other copy of any of his games? He is paying Game Crafter to make these. They don't care, because they make money off creating these whether anyone buy them or not. Lucas truly is a poster child for people who hate welfare. He is able to piss away money on this and his expensive sushi dinners for one.
Except for the one Meeple Toss game sold, don't think there have been more sales of his games. He's always been incompetent, so blowing money on buying games and having Game Crafters produce his "games", stuffing his face etc. is his nature.

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. I dont even think he knows how to play his own games. They are so convulated and look tedious and boring

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
I is amazed that telomeres boy hasn't met his personal Mary Lee Walsh yet..
Incredible that he can spend so much time on a poon-filled campus without getting bounced. Unless of course every woman under 25 scatters when he lumbers into view.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
So I was checking "The Wern makes Games" page. He's been on the floor "playing" with his Cafeteria game. I'm thinking he started his own "game" page because Lucas as a "designer" and his "brilliant, awesome, rocking" games won't fly with the board game designer groups he belong to.

Dallas Winston Fitzgerald If you weren't literally giving a play by play description of what was going on, there would be absolutely 0 way to visually verify any of that from the game board and pieces as presented.

Awful design.

• The Wern Makes Games
    The Wern Makes Games
    You're a peach.

• Dallas Winston Fitzgerald
    Dallas Winston Fitzgerald
    I'm someone that puts games like yours in consumer hands. Somebody that understands the tabletop market and what sells because my bottom line depends on it. This feedback should be valuable. You plan to ask $100 for a colored grid and color coated chip board. It's insanity, man!

Difference between us is, board games are my career and not something I decided to spend my welfare checks on printing on demand to pretend I have a talent or a "business".

Your presentation is completely sterile, uninspired, and boring to look at. This doesn't look fun to engage with at all.

If I was the artist who designed the box art, I'd be seriously insulted that this is the quality of product you entombed within my work.

Adding:
Isabelle Sagastume is also his chief advisor:

• Harris Turpin
    Harris Turpin Do the B’s stand for butter

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/RVu9QOmyROY
Needs to shave his head and go full Uncle Fester
At 1:05...
“I’m just on hooks about this… because I don’t know how to explain what I feel about this right now. I really want this [relationship] to work. Because it’s so awesome. But she said it was like ‘outside the safety zone,’ which with my previous [relationships], they never were, but this kind of had to be... to be able to fit. So I just was like ‘[She] can’t cut this.’”

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
That Wern Makes Games Page is getting interesting. He has some harsh critics on there. Also, not sure if the girl who designed a couple of his game boxes just did it to mock him or what her motivation is. Lucas is planning on selling Cafeteria uprising for $97. Our tax dollars hard at work with all this, people.

So I was checking "The Wern makes Games" page. He's been on the floor "playing" with his Cafeteria game. I'm thinking he started his own "game" page because Lucas as a "designer" and his "brilliant, awesome, rocking" games won't fly with the board game designer groups he belong to.

Dallas Winston Fitzgerald If you weren't literally giving a play by play description of what was going on, there would be absolutely 0 way to visually verify any of that from the game board and pieces as presented.

Awful design.

• The Wern Makes Games
    The Wern Makes Games
    You're a peach.

I'm someone that puts games like yours in consumer hands. Somebody that understands the tabletop market and what sells because my bottom line depends on it. This feedback should be valuable. You plan to ask $100 for a colored grid and color coated chip board. It's insanity, man!

Difference between us is, board games are my career and not something I decided to spend my welfare checks on printing on demand to pretend I have a talent or a "business".

Your presentation is completely sterile, uninspired, and boring to look at. This doesn't look fun to engage with at all.

If I was the artist who designed the box art, I'd be seriously insulted that this is the quality of product you entombed within my work.

Adding:
Isabelle Sagastume is also his chief advisor:

• Harris Turpin
    Harris Turpin Do the B’s stand for butter

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
That Wern Makes Games Page is getting interesting. He has some harsh critics on there. Also, not sure if the girl who designed a couple of his game boxes just did it to mock him or what her motivation is. Lucas is planning on selling Cafeteria uprising for $97. Our tax dollars hard at work with all this, people.
Yup, Lucas is being raked over the coals. I did see the topic of play-testing come up. What I have learned is that designers when they put a game together, it's passed on to play-testers to actually play the game. The play-testers give the designer feedback as to how the game plays, and what are it's strengths and weaknesses. The designer works with play-testers and does any changes that may be needed to get the game to marketable stage. The whole process takes time.

Lucas in insane frenzy spits out games left and right. Pays TheGameCrafters to make and send him a game, then he declares the game to great, brilliant,awesome, etc. All this with no other person ever playing the game. Remember he gave 5 star reviews to the 2 games he has up for sale at TheGameCrafters. He even tried to blamed TheGame Crafters for the printing of the chits in his "Cafeteria" game being off when it was his screw up.

Been wondering about that girl artist too.

Edit to add: More self praise for his Cafeteria game. That statement with the "on god" and carressing it like he has, makes it sound like he wanted to fuck it.

The Wern Makes Games
7 mins ·
You're going to want to be about as far back as you can be from each other in Cafeteria Uprising as you can be in case a 3+3 PTSV comes into play. You have a 1 in 9 chance of getting blown wherever and back with a PTSV of 6. Mood = Doom. Don't stand so close. Wide breadth.
Don't hold out for teachers. The teachers are about a 20% draw rate. Some of these kids are going to wild Armageddon. Some kids will wait for teachers. This game can play out a FUCKTON of ways.
You have no clue how "on god" this game is unless you've caressed it as I have. The addiction on this platform is incredible. I sped through 10 turns in 10 minutes. This looks to be a 60 minute game. Natch!

Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Looked her up, her art's not bad when she's not doing "Tumblr style".
The Wern's obviously commissioning her with his tardbucks (or fantasizing about doing so), and it'll be another one of those @Doopie scenarios where the money was just... not... worth it.
Considering he's an abusive POS predator, now trying to use board games as a lure catch himself a young ovulator, I can't fathom any woman wanting to "help" Lucas. For her "support" of the insane pedo, I would not commission anything from her.
Interesting...I wanna know more about the Wern handlers. Is sofalaw still a thing? All the other Werner groups are dead.
Also, not sure if the girl who designed a couple of his game boxes just did it to mock him or what her motivation is.
Isabelle is most certainly a troll and is doing this work for Lucas because 1 he’s paying her very well with his tugboat and 2 she’s now popular because of it at SOFALAW. Yes that group is still a thing lately it’s just that Dallas guy posting screenies of him burning Lucas over and over, Isabelle dropping exclusive content, and the usual a-loggy posts that revolve around every Facebook post he makes. Here’s some shots of Isabelle in SOFALAW keeping everyone’s attention with insider info, I’ll post em up as they’re made available.

Attachments

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Isabelle is most certainly a troll and is doing this work for Lucas because 1 he’s paying her very well with his tugboat and 2 she’s now popular because of it at SOFALAW. Yes that group is still a thing lately it’s just that Dallas guy posting screenies of him burning Lucas over and over, Isabelle dropping exclusive content, and the usual a-loggy posts that revolve around every Facebook post he makes. Here’s some shots of Isabelle in SOFALAW keeping everyone’s attention with insider info, I’ll post em up as they’re made available.
Greatly appreciate the info. Shit man, $550 of taxpayer money on top of what he pays TheGameCrafters.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Da Dude123

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that is a lot of money really for a lot of people. For someone like Lucas, that is a shit ton of cash. Disability pay is not much at all, and for someone like Lucas who has worked little to never it is next to nothing, less than $1000 a month. Plus Lucas is paying for the flop hous,e.. I imagine Lucas is also taking out student loans. Those ,of course, will never ever be paid back. Lucas has some other gal who he is also working with named Heather Gallagher. I am sure she is trolling him too.

I appreciate the update. Keep posting those when you can. Those are gold!

Greatly appreciate the info. Shit man, $550 of taxpayer money on top of what he pays TheGameCrafters.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that is a lot of money really for a lot of people. For someone like Lucas, that is a shit ton of cash. Disability pay is not much at all, and for someone like Lucas who has worked little to never it is next to nothing, less than $1000 a month. Plus Lucas is paying for the flop hous,e.. I imagine Lucas is also taking out student loans. Those ,of course, will never ever be paid back. Lucas has some other gal who he is also working with named Heather Gallagher. I am sure she is trolling him too.

I appreciate the update. Keep posting those when you can. Those are gold!
At the beginning of each quarter he also gets the left over financial aid money. To him it means rolling in dough. Likely that money is helping him pay the expenses for his board games. I saw that Heather Gallagher commenting on his game page. Do you know what she's doing for him?

He's filtering out all the comments critical to his "designer" ability and his games, leaving the ones that pander to his delusions. He can't do anything about the reviews accept for recommending his own page.

Reactions: Da Dude123

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino