Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
I think that Heather gal has designed some stuff for him as well. I believe Lucas also stated she is an "adviser". I did notice she "liked" a lot of the comments mocking Lucas. Lucas is so oblivious, he really is. I noticed he figured out how to block the negative comments.

At the beginning of each quarter he also gets the left over financial aid money. To him it means rolling in dough. Likely that money is helping him pay the expenses for his board games. I saw that Heather Gallagher commenting on his game page. Do you know what she's doing for him?

He's filtering out all the comments critical to his "designer" ability and his games, leaving the ones that pander to his delusions. He can't do anything about the reviews accept for recommending his own page.
At the beginning of each quarter he also gets the left over financial aid money. To him it means rolling in dough. Likely that money is helping him pay the expenses for his board games. I saw that Heather Gallagher commenting on his game page. Do you know what she's doing for him?

He's filtering out all the comments critical to his "designer" ability and his games, leaving the ones that pander to his delusions. He can't do anything about the reviews accept for recommending his own page.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A blurry picture, but I always enjoy pictures of Lucas in the wild. View attachment 742333
Imagining this fucking creep watching me with his gross, greasy dead stare as I walk by makes my ovaries shrivel up and my vagina slam shut with one of those thick riveted steel blast doors. You’d hear the loud metallic CLANG from it the moment he turned his oily thinning head to watch me go past. Everything about this man says to a woman’s reproductive system DO NOT ACCEPT.

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagining this fucking creep watching me with his gross, greasy dead stare as I walk by makes my ovaries shrivel up and my vagina slam shut with one of those thick riveted steel blast doors. You’d hear the loud metallic CLANG from it the moment he turned his oily thinning head to watch me go past. Everything about this man says to a woman’s reproductive system DO NOT ACCEPT.
You might want to get your vagina checked out.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
"The Wern Makes Games" page is no longer on Facebook. I wonder if the bigots and the naysayers forced portly Lucas Werner to take it down? Of course he has paid his consultants to help market his games, so it is hard to say. Lucas was getting attacked pretty heavily on there.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I'mm
"The Wern Makes Games" page is no longer on Facebook. I wonder if the bigots and the naysayers forced portly Lucas Werner to take it down? Of course he has paid his consultants to help market his games, so it is hard to say. Lucas was getting attacked pretty heavily on there.
Wondering if he made the page private. Last I saw of the page, someone had posted the picture of Lucas standing behind the trash can stalking the group of teen girls. I was waiting the debut of his new great,awesome because he says so game "Deconstruct". He was going to be receiving it today from TheGameCrafters.

Are the consultants the ones he calls his advisors , or others?

Last edited:
Reactions: Da Dude123

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
I'mm

Wondering if he made the page private. Last I saw of the page, someone had posted the picture of Lucas standing behind the trash can stalking the group of teen girls. I was waiting the debut of his new great,awesome because he says so game "Deconstruct". He was going to be receiving it today from TheGameCrafters.

Are the consultants the ones he calls his advisors , or others?
Word is he took it down cuz he couldn’t figure out the moderator tools. Which is hilarious honestly

ETA: Here’s Deconversion. It looks like literally everything else he’s made, but with velveteen baggies.

• Informative

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Word is he took it down cuz he couldn’t figure out the moderator tools. Which is hilarious honestly

ETA: Here’s Deconversion. It looks like literally everything else he’s made, but with velveteen baggies. View attachment 749980View attachment 749979
I had the name wrong. I see it's "Deconversion". He was filtering out the comments, but it looks like he couldn't get rid of the reviews. I don't know if the reviews can be filtered(deleted).

Jesus. Did he set this up on campus? Is this his version of a Poon Trap?
The first picture pretty sure is at the campus. The second is in the filthy hole he lives in.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
I had the name wrong. I see it's "Deconversion". He was filtering out the comments, but it looks like he couldn't get rid of the reviews. I don't know if the reviews can be filtered(deleted).

The first picture pretty sure is at the campus. The second is in the filthy hole he lives in.
As far as I know you cannot delete reviews, since that’d defeat the whole purpose, but he was leaving nasty comments and DM’ing people who left bad reviews lol. John Smith is his very creatively disguised alt account, the “no dice” picture is the best part

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
As far as I know you cannot delete reviews, since that’d defeat the whole purpose, but he was leaving nasty comments and DM’ing people who left bad reviews lol. John Smith is his very creatively disguised alt account, the “no dice” picture is the best part View attachment 750027
He had John Smith as Team member in his game page. Likely to give the impression someone else was backing him.

He made 3 Deconversion videos:

He has Cafeteria Uprising up for sale at TheGameCrafters and the insane pedo gave it a 5 star rating.

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Lucas deleted the page and started a Facebook group that he could control better. Good luck getting approved for membership if you aren’t born with a vagina.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas deleted the page and started a Facebook group that he could control better. Good luck getting approved for membership if you aren’t born with a vagina.

Looks like the only ones allowed into his new group are the ones that feed his insanity. He's had a number of male "friends" like that guy Gerard Barns, who is also on his John Smith fb. I see "John Smith" is the administrator.

Wondering if Lucas is going to keep Isabelle Sagastume as his chief advisor. He checks this thread, so he's probably going to know she's been trolling him.

Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the only ones allowed into his new group are the ones that feed his insanity. He's had a number of male "friends" like that guy Gerard Barns, who is also on his John Smith fb. I see "John Smith" is the administrator.

Wondering if Lucas is going to keep Isabelle Sagastume as his chief advisor. He checks this thread, so he's probably going to know she's been trolling him.
John Smith is his alt.

• Agree
Reactions: mothman96

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
He had John Smith as Team member in his game page. Likely to give the impression someone else was backing him.

He made 3 Deconversion videos:

Those vids were hilariously sad to watch. A game that involves: a periodic table, table coasters, Spree candies, a die, legos and the creator doesn't even know the rules of his own game.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This truly shows how fractured his mind is, he just takes things he assumes are higher learning and or "smart" throws them together. He doesn't even know how he should link them, it's like a exceptional rapper listing random expensive goods

Ferrari, Gucci, Mont Blanc pen! Rich!
Lucas lists black holes, math theories and yells dollar menu.

He legit has some serious lack of ability to think esp on the regards of stringing things together. Rules are the most important part of a game, there's even such importance of something like a soft rule allowing some house rules or flexibility. Something as simple when you play poker with a kid, or first timer you do it open faced. He just has some kinda rough idea what this should be and hands it off, like it's done.

I mean if I took a bowl threw 2 eggs in it then dropped a candy bar in, it's not a chocolate cake.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino