Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how Lucas thinks he is better than other people. He talks about trailer parks often and how he looks down on them. Homeboy is often homeless and lives in a flop house paid for by the tax payers. He doesn't even have his own bathroom. He has to carry toilet paper with him to the communal restroom. Living in trailer would be a step up. Lucas is bottom of the barrel, just a drain on society. For him to think he is better than anyone is a high level of arrogance.

Here’s a funny anecdote from one of Wern’s trusted confidantes about raising kids as a stay at home dad that shows just how clueless he truly is.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Mont Blanc pen
OT for a sec: This is part of what proves Wern is a cargo cultist. Sure everybody's heard of Mont Blanc, but the vast majority of their pens are shit -- to actually write with, and to keep intact, because that "precious resin" barrel cracks if you look at it funny. If you want a fountain pen with a stiff, inflexible nib, you might as well get a Lamy. You could legit puncture someone's tire with one of those bad boys.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
shakes his fist at the god he doesn’t believe in to begin with
He's wearing his Batman pantaloonies in his Deconversion videos. Thinking he is wearing them to campus this week. Considering all the Batman pantaloon comments under his videos, don't think he was paid a compliment, they were making fun of him. His comment about slapping God he doesn't believe in when he gets to heaven, well he has to take into account hell.

Last edited:

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
This is more of Lucas not realizing that people are more or less constantly mocking or trolling him. Yeah, Lucas, sure, that 20 year old student really liked your pantaloonies. I am sure she was hitting on you, if not for that other guy there you would be playing Meeple Toss with her. That is autism, though. Not being able to understand sarcasam.

shakes his fist at the god he doesn’t believe in to begin with

Reactions: AbraCadaver

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
This is more of Lucas not realizing that people are more or less constantly mocking or trolling him. Yeah, Lucas, sure, that 20 year old student really liked your pantaloonies. I am sure she was hitting on you, if not for that other guy there you would be playing Meeple Toss with her. That is autism, though. Not being able to understand sarcasam.
From his behavior it looks like his brain functions more like that of a rutting animal than human.

Last edited:

griefsquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Wow, I really need to stop clicking on the horrorcow threads, what a ride.

It's hard to be sympathetic with Lucas because he's a shit person through and through but dude is also very obviously mentally ill. I don't really approve personally of people fucking with him on that level. Being a creep in itself is not a crime, also he seems to be generally very passive and meek in real life, it's not like he threatens or follows people home. I don't think people in real life would feel safe screwing with him if he wasn't making the impression he's an easy target, because people who do these kinds of things are not exactly the most courageous kind and rather avoid people they know will push their shit in. It's basically preying on a mentally weak person and bullying, and at 20+ you reaaaallly should have aged out of that. Let alone taking away his money. Tugboat or not, shitty person or not, that's just fucked up. You're basically manipulating with the intent of stealing from a mentally ill guy who's not able to recognize you're screwing with him and doesn't understand the reality of his situation. It makes you a pretty shitty person yourself and that somebody else would take the money if you wouldn't is not an excuse either. It's like me stealing a police car because the doors were open and the keys were in and justifying it with "well somebody else could've done it easily and then I'd be out one nice cop car!". I really doubt that would fly in court, and it also really shouldn't.

That all being said, what is he even doing in college? They should've never admitted him. Not too familiar with the US education system but aren't there tests to filter incapable people like him out from the beginning? Seems very inefficient if there aren't.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net

It's hard to be sympathetic with Lucas because he's a shit person through and through but dude is also very obviously mentally ill. I don't really approve personally of people fucking with him on that level. Being a creep in itself is not a crime, also he seems to be generally very passive and meek in real life, it's not like he threatens or follows people home. I don't think people in real life would feel safe screwing with him if he wasn't making the impression he's an easy target, because people who do these kinds of things are not exactly the most courageous kind and rather avoid people they know will push their shit in. It's basically preying on a mentally weak person and bullying, and at 20+ you reaaaallly should have aged out of that. Let alone taking away his money. Tugboat or not, shitty person or not, that's just fucked up. You're basically manipulating with the intent of stealing from a mentally ill guy who's not able to recognize you're screwing with him and doesn't understand the reality of his situation. It makes you a pretty shitty person yourself and that somebody else would take the money if you wouldn't is not an excuse either. It's like me stealing a police car because the doors were open and the keys were in and justifying it with "well somebody else could've done it easily and then I'd be out one nice cop car!". I really doubt that would fly in court, and it also really shouldn't.

That all being said, what is he even doing in college? They should've never admitted him. Not too familiar with the US education system but aren't there tests to filter incapable people like him out from the beginning? Seems very inefficient if there aren't.
Passive and meek in real life, yea. Stalking middle and high school girls, hitting on a 16 yr old barista, wanting another 16 yr old to send him nudes, "crushing" on the 16 yr olds at college, using a burrito to hit on a 15 yr old, jail time for domestic violence, restraining orders, getting banned from homeless shelters, creeping on young women at the mental hospital, scamming a woman out of $400+, trying to extort money from his dad, setting his dad's truck on fire, and and I am pretty sure there is much more he's done. He'd still outright be trying to get his hands on a 16 yr old, if it wasn't for the backlash he got for the Starbucks incident and the fear that the next 16 yr old he hits on, her family will take it very, very personal and come looking for him.

He's watching his step on campus for he doesn't want to get kicked out. Where else is he going to be on the same campus with 16 yr olds and young women to salivate over.

Last edited:

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
You're right, it is hard to be sympathetic to Lucas. Lucas does not want to change and just wants more freebees and wants them right now, right now, right now.

The only people billking Lucas out of Money are his "advisors" like that Isabelle girl. And I agree that is shitty and almost borderline criminal.

However, these games are all his ideas. And he sends his ideas to Gamecrafter. They don't know who he is (as far as I know) and they make them. That is their business. Lucas chooses to believe his trolls that these are great ideas and accuses anyone who has a negative opinion of being a bigot and they need to be blocked. Lucas only wants to hear praise and reassurance. Lucas keeps churning the games out despite no one buying them and no one having ever played them, besides him.

As for school? There are various theories around. Supposedly, Lucas is in some program for special people and is not getting any credit for his classes. Supposedly, he never even finished high school. But then he made the honor roll one quarter. So, who knows? We do know he wears pajama bottoms to class most days.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
You're right, it is hard to be sympathetic to Lucas. Lucas does not want to change and just wants more freebees and wants them right now, right now, right now.

The only people billking Lucas out of Money are his "advisors" like that Isabelle girl. And I agree that is shitty and almost borderline criminal.

However, these games are all his ideas. And he sends his ideas to Gamecrafter. They don't know who he is (as far as I know) and they make them. That is their business. Lucas chooses to believe his trolls that these are great ideas and accuses anyone who has a negative opinion of being a bigot and they need to be blocked. Lucas only wants to hear praise and reassurance. Lucas keeps churning the games out despite no one buying them and no one having ever played them, besides him.

As for school? There are various theories around. Supposedly, Lucas is in some program for special people and is not getting any credit for his classes. Supposedly, he never even finished high school. But then he made the honor roll one quarter. So, who knows? We do know he wears pajama bottoms to class most days.
Lucas brought up the SEER program at the beginning of the fall quarter. Don't know how the college administers the program. I still say his teachers gave him a break. Lucas is the type that will play his "disability card" to get sympathy from his teachers. He did say college was more work than high school, but the college teachers were more understanding.

• Agree
Reactions: Da Dude123

Solzhenitsyn

no dig just pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
However, these games are all his ideas. And he sends his ideas to Gamecrafter. They don't know who he is (as far as I know) and they make them. That is their business.
If Gamecrafter refused to accept games that had made no sense, they'd lose a ton of clients. I suspect a great deal of their profits comes from games like that--not as idiotic as Werner's, probably, but still far too autistic to ever be commercial.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino