Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
You're right, it is hard to be sympathetic to Lucas. Lucas does not want to change and just wants more freebees and wants them right now, right now, right now.

The only people billking Lucas out of Money are his "advisors" like that Isabelle girl. And I agree that is shitty and almost borderline criminal.

However, these games are all his ideas. And he sends his ideas to Gamecrafter. They don't know who he is (as far as I know) and they make them. That is their business. Lucas chooses to believe his trolls that these are great ideas and accuses anyone who has a negative opinion of being a bigot and they need to be blocked. Lucas only wants to hear praise and reassurance. Lucas keeps churning the games out despite no one buying them and no one having ever played them, besides him.

As for school? There are various theories around. Supposedly, Lucas is in some program for special people and is not getting any credit for his classes. Supposedly, he never even finished high school. But then he made the honor roll one quarter. So, who knows? We do know he wears pajama bottoms to class most days.

Wow, I really need to stop clicking on the horrorcow threads, what a ride.

It's hard to be sympathetic with Lucas because he's a shit person through and through but dude is also very obviously mentally ill. I don't really approve personally of people fucking with him on that level. Being a creep in itself is not a crime, also he seems to be generally very passive and meek in real life, it's not like he threatens or follows people home. I don't think people in real life would feel safe screwing with him if he wasn't making the impression he's an easy target, because people who do these kinds of things are not exactly the most courageous kind and rather avoid people they know will push their shit in. It's basically preying on a mentally weak person and bullying, and at 20+ you reaaaallly should have aged out of that. Let alone taking away his money. Tugboat or not, shitty person or not, that's just fucked up. You're basically manipulating with the intent of stealing from a mentally ill guy who's not able to recognize you're screwing with him and doesn't understand the reality of his situation. It makes you a pretty shitty person yourself and that somebody else would take the money if you wouldn't is not an excuse either. It's like me stealing a police car because the doors were open and the keys were in and justifying it with "well somebody else could've done it easily and then I'd be out one nice cop car!". I really doubt that would fly in court, and it also really shouldn't.

That all being said, what is he even doing in college? They should've never admitted him. Not too familiar with the US education system but aren't there tests to filter incapable people like him out from the beginning? Seems very inefficient if there aren't.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
You're right, it is hard to be sympathetic to Lucas. Lucas does not want to change and just wants more freebees and wants them right now, right now, right now.

The only people billking Lucas out of Money are his "advisors" like that Isabelle girl. And I agree that is shitty and almost borderline criminal.

However, these games are all his ideas. And he sends his ideas to Gamecrafter. They don't know who he is (as far as I know) and they make them. That is their business. Lucas chooses to believe his trolls that these are great ideas and accuses anyone who has a negative opinion of being a bigot and they need to be blocked. Lucas only wants to hear praise and reassurance. Lucas keeps churning the games out despite no one buying them and no one having ever played them, besides him.

As for school? There are various theories around. Supposedly, Lucas is in some program for special people and is not getting any credit for his classes. Supposedly, he never even finished high school. But then he made the honor roll one quarter. So, who knows? We do know he wears pajama bottoms to class most days.
Lucas brought up the SEER program at the beginning of the fall quarter. Don't know how the college administers the program. I still say his teachers gave him a break. Lucas is the type that will play his "disability card" to get sympathy from his teachers. He did say college was more work than high school, but the college teachers were more understanding.

• Agree
Reactions: Da Dude123

Solzhenitsyn

no dig just pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
However, these games are all his ideas. And he sends his ideas to Gamecrafter. They don't know who he is (as far as I know) and they make them. That is their business.
If Gamecrafter refused to accept games that had made no sense, they'd lose a ton of clients. I suspect a great deal of their profits comes from games like that--not as idiotic as Werner's, probably, but still far too autistic to ever be commercial.

ManbearPig

kiwifarms.net
Wow, I really need to stop clicking on the horrorcow threads, what a ride.

It's hard to be sympathetic with Lucas because he's a shit person through and through but dude is also very obviously mentally ill. I don't really approve personally of people fucking with him on that level. Being a creep in itself is not a crime, also he seems to be generally very passive and meek in real life, it's not like he threatens or follows people home. I don't think people in real life would feel safe screwing with him if he wasn't making the impression he's an easy target, because people who do these kinds of things are not exactly the most courageous kind and rather avoid people they know will push their shit in. It's basically preying on a mentally weak person and bullying, and at 20+ you reaaaallly should have aged out of that. Let alone taking away his money. Tugboat or not, shitty person or not, that's just fucked up. You're basically manipulating with the intent of stealing from a mentally ill guy who's not able to recognize you're screwing with him and doesn't understand the reality of his situation. It makes you a pretty shitty person yourself and that somebody else would take the money if you wouldn't is not an excuse either. It's like me stealing a police car because the doors were open and the keys were in and justifying it with "well somebody else could've done it easily and then I'd be out one nice cop car!". I really doubt that would fly in court, and it also really shouldn't.

That all being said, what is he even doing in college? They should've never admitted him. Not too familiar with the US education system but aren't there tests to filter incapable people like him out from the beginning? Seems very inefficient if there aren't.
It’s not wrong to fuck with Lucas or take his money because he’s a shit person and a pedophile. He deserves anything that happens to him he is asking for it. He would just blow that money on useless shit anyway so someone may as well make good use of it. It Is wrong to fuck with mentally ill people like that in general, but Lucas is different. It’s fine to fuck with him
For either money or entertainment.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
It’s not wrong to fuck with Lucas or take his money because he’s a shit person and a pedophile. He deserves anything that happens to him he is asking for it. He would just blow that money on useless shit anyway so someone may as well make good use of it. It Is wrong to fuck with mentally ill people like that in general, but Lucas is different. It’s fine to fuck with him
For either money or entertainment.
Agreed. Besides, his "advisors" and the person doing the art for his games are giving him the service he's paying for. It's not their fault that the product that comes out is shitty because it came from Lucas.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Lucas Werner, who wants someone to "bring me a woman" is back on the "ooh, I am a woke male feminist" bullshit. Yeah, let's see how pro choice he would be if a woman wanted to abort his telomeres baby. He would chimp out if that happened. It would be great to see Lucas huff up a to a protest in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt and batman pantaloonies, hoping to meet an ovulator. But they would need to approach him, cause that is how it works with him.

You’re in luck ladies, Lucas is an ally.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
He carried some groceries home from the grocery store in a duffel bag, which is the worst thing you could possibly carry groceries in lolView attachment 766007
From looking at the bag looks to me like he added more weight to whine about how he "suffered" carrying it to his filthy hole. Either way, just shows how out of shape he is. 300+ lbs of useless blubber.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
He carried some groceries home from the grocery store in a duffel bag, which is the worst thing you could possibly carry groceries in lolView attachment 766007
Ummmm ..no . A pack of dry spaghetti is, what, 16 oz? He doesn't have 15 packs of pasta in there. Can of sauce, a big one, 1 lb 8 oz. He doesn't have 16 large cans of sauce in there. And that without 60 beef patties and the other lies. Bags simply not big enough. He's just a weak fatty.

Keep your lies believable, Lucas!

Now, your heart giving out, when the most excercise you get is coaxing Telomerase out of the ol wern wand?

Now THAT I believe.

Coin Ops

It's out of my hands, I'm only a clock.
kiwifarms.net
If I were a woman I'd be like, "You walked 15 feet with a bag of groceries?‽ Oh I must have your telomeres ubermensch! Please grace me with the cauliflower and ketchup poptart!"

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
Is Lucas's appalling diet another girlfriend-signing tactic? He was originally pretentious about it ("Artisnal Pizza") but now might be seen to be making flailing attempts at the so random ironic pizza tattoo/I thought you said MORE FRIES culture of five+ years ago. He could just be a degenerate who can only badly cook three things, but the notion seems crude and outdated enough to possibly be an angle.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Lucas's appalling diet another girlfriend-signing tactic? He was originally pretentious about it ("Artisnal Pizza") but now might be seen to be making flailing attempts at the so random ironic pizza tattoo/I thought you said MORE FRIES culture of five+ years ago. He could just be a degenerate who can only badly cook three things, but the notion seems crude and outdated enough to possibly be an angle.
Literally everything he does is a poorly attempt to be a predator to young women.

Lucas can't cook we know this, and hamburger spaghetti is not a chef's masterpiece, it's the shit you eat when nothing else in the house and cleaning pantry out. We all I love those left over white trashy kinda meals but those aren't what you tell people about. It's a culinary shame and if you do this you tell people "leftovers" were dinner, not admitting you made something so ghetto and wonderful.

Much like any thing else with life, Lucas has no real bearing, that bag at max is 30lbs. He could just swap his arms, ffs. He thinks this makes him sound like he just finished an Iron man race but because he can't grasp what reality is he doesn't know this just shows the piss poor shape he's in. Reminds me of Chris Chan and the 5000 lb dog house he picks up.

• Agree
Reactions: mothman96

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid to ask, but what sort of culinary abortion is hamburger spaghetti, and why are slices of imitation cheese product involved?
I assume he's doing some super crappy pasta in meat sauce. God knows what he's doing with the kraft singles. I'm fearful to know. I'm sure he will post the car wreck up and act like he's Gordon Ramsy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino