Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
This summer turns out to be a bust? What the hell is that even supposed to mean? What would make the summer a bust and or not a bust? All he is doing is eating and complaining about Kiwi Farms and about people not bringing him a woman.

Is he doing anything productive? Like maybe trying to work part time or do something to better himself? We all know the answer to that is no. He just expects that the world will bring him good things because he is entitled.
I'm thinking it's his same old bullshit. Like trying to manipulate a girl to fuck him by using his suicide threats, doing something drastic etc. If during the summer he doesn't get a teenager bouncing on his mangy dick, it's a bust. He won't be going back to college.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
REEEE SUMMER ISNT FUN WHEN UR AN ADULTView attachment 819984
He’s back to justifying not having a license by saying ‘maybe you’re the ones who are lazy”View attachment 819987
New selfie:View attachment 819992
Back when he was hanging out with that 30 yr woman platonic "friend", he said she was driving him places. He wasn't complaining then. Unless the hypocrite Lucas is in the vehicle getting driven around, people who drive/have a vehicle are bad.

Edit to add:
Hey Lucas, have fun hand cranking your dick all summer. That's if you can get it up.

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 819905
Sorry bud, but you'll never be smart enough to figure out who the guys screenshotting your posts are. You're stuck with us forever.
"My apologies."

Sorry Lucas, we're going to remember you talked shit about us and still talk shit about you and ignore your little bullshit apology that meant nothing.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
An interesting exchange in which someone tries to actually show him empathy and he reacts by claiming they’re from here or SOFALAW. We’re living rent free.
AEF44E9F-A62D-4AB5-8264-5EDDB801550C.jpeg

E08936A4-86F6-4F38-A021-8592B3D8957B.jpeg

54EA3197-3E2C-412A-AFA1-CBF5E651CE21.jpeg
Lucas talking about hanging out a local park where he ogles women and admitting that he has public rage fits at the sight of younger couples.
5BDEE396-7CBE-4EB8-AB84-D9CC9CFDF267.jpeg

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
An interesting exchange in which someone tries to actually show him empathy and he reacts by claiming they’re from here or SOFALAW. We’re living rent free.
Lucas talking about hanging out a local park where he ogles women and admitting that he has public rage fits at the sight of younger couples.
View attachment 820101
Some people really need to wake up to the fact, the insane pedo Lucas does not have a redeeming bone in his body

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Lucas of three weeks ago would hate the Lucas of today. Maybe he’s finally realizing that everyone on the internet is only pretending to like him.
Turns out screaming into the online void that no girl will fuck you is not a great way to meet women, who knew

Can’t wait til he waddles into the pub and perches up at the bar corner, instructing the bartender to bring him some suitable young women. You’d do it if you actually CARED about your customers!! Otherwise I’m never ordering a free water here again!

Won’t the pub scene just trigger his “rage” aka seething jealousy and deep-seated inadequacies? He can’t even go to a public park without throwing an insane fit at couples who aren’t him and a nubile 15 yr old.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bars? I'm sure that dim lighting will work like those smoothing filters... you hope.View attachment 821419
The girls really go for that “bloated corpse fished out of a river” look.

Seriously, he straight up looks like a newly-minted dead person. I feel like I’m viewing this on Faces of Death.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I’m excited about the reboot. Did he stop demanding under-25 women only?
Nah if anyone replies he’ll throw out all of his usual stipulations
Even though his primary "appetite" is for the young, he's sex starved. He told the 30 yr old woman "platonic" friend he had dinner with, he was willing to fuck her. She ran for the hills when he made his intentions known.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net