Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I’m excited about the reboot. Did he stop demanding under-25 women only?
Nah if anyone replies he’ll throw out all of his usual stipulations
Even though his primary "appetite" is for the young, he's sex starved. He told the 30 yr old woman "platonic" friend he had dinner with, he was willing to fuck her. She ran for the hills when he made his intentions known.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
I think these will get better when his main account is released from Facebook jail. He has way more followers on there. Also, has anyone who has not been his target demographic responded?

I miss his old posts where he would try to get 16-24 year old hottie girls in Spokane to accompany him to Red Robin for gourmet burgers and all you can eat fries. Those were great! All those bigoted Gen Z girls were missing out! Maybe we will see a return of those ...

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
I think these will get better when his main account is released from Facebook jail. He has way more followers on there. Also, has anyone who has not been his target demographic responded?

I miss his old posts where he would try to get 16-24 year old hottie girls in Spokane to accompany him to Red Robin for gourmet burgers and all you can eat fries. Those were great! All those bigoted Gen Z girls were missing out! Maybe we will see a return of those ...
It’s the first of the month. I’m sure we will see much more budget meals soon.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. Even his so called friends and well wishers have no interest in meeting him in person. They know that Lucas is not a person they want to be seen with. They just ocassionally try to be nice to him online to make themselves feel better.

Also, when the tab comes for the artisan pizza, you know there is a good chance tubby will have spent the last of his welfare check on the printing of Dancing Telomeres. Then you are stuck covering the check even though Lucas ate most of the pizza.
Knowing what Lucas really is about, it all says he is not "friend" material.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino