Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
It's just putting lipstick on a pig. A shower and jeans don't change he's still the same POS pedo Lucas. Since he's not getting his dose of eye raping girls at college, he has an alternative for the summer. The parks.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let the summer of Lucas begin.
I mean damn, he IS trying and he’s doing all the things we recommended so I will give it to him. These are not at all terrible ideas, and he should keep them up.

Now if he could climb that last hurdle...aiming for a date with someone his own age instead of teenagers...I’d pretty impressed.

Does he seem more medicated to you? Much more sensible than Screaming Ranting “Meme” Photos Lucas.

Problem is, no one wants to get a pizza now because he’s chased all his friends away with his “if you’re not willing to bring me a woman, get the fuck away from me” nonsense. The absurd photos of the last week or so with him yelling and crying that teenage girls won’t take his dick...also not helping. Why would anyone be willing to hang out with THAT?

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I mean damn, he IS trying and he’s doing all the things we recommended so I will give it to him. These are not at all terrible ideas, and he should keep them up.

Now if he could climb that last hurdle...aiming for a date with someone his own age instead of teenagers...I’d pretty impressed.

Does he seem more medicated to you? Much more sensible than Screaming Ranting “Meme” Photos Lucas.

Problem is, no one wants to get a pizza now because he’s chased all his friends away with his “if you’re not willing to bring me a woman, get the fuck away from me” nonsense. The absurd photos of the last week or so with him yelling and crying that teenage girls won’t take his dick...also not helping. Why would anyone be willing to hang out with THAT?
A leopard can't change his spots. Even if at some point he were to decide it be better to aim for women his age or be alone, it would be a facade. He'd still be thinking of, salivating for and eye raping every young one that came into his view.

Fiveseven15

kiwifarms.net
i mean, is he REALLY doing all the things he says? he IS a pathological liar and narcissist after all. i'd bet hes just saying these things because he thinks its what people want to hear

A leopard can't change his spots. Even if at some point he were to decide it be better to aim for women his age or be alone, it would be a facade. He'd still be thinking of, salivating for and eye raping every young one that came into his view.

wouldnt be long before he throws another glass at a wall when he sees a daddy daughter date in the same restaraunt

Qi Meng Dealer

No one's idea of a hot date
kiwifarms.net

I think there's another step for Lucas before actually finding dates - getting a job. I don't think any woman of sound mind would respond to a near-40-year-old and goes "Hey, baby, wanna get some budget alcoholic drinks? But not today, let's wait until they deposit my tard bucks for next month."

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
I think there's another step for Lucas before actually finding dates - getting a job. I don't think any woman of sound mind would respond to a near-40-year-old and goes "Hey, baby, wanna get some budget alcoholic drinks? But not today, let's wait until they deposit my tard bucks for next month."
Lucas said it himself. The government does everything for him. At his age, he was assigned a "payee" to make sure his rent is paid. He couldn't even fill out the college and financial aid forms on his own. He needed help. He's unstable and it's very unlikely he'd be able to hold on to a job.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, without a fucking ounce of self awareness

View attachment 828093
What a fucking twat he is. He’s FAR uglier than this woman and at least she’s asking for people her own age.

She also has a JOB and hygiene and a nice haircut and is outside at a public event talking to people, not out “exploding with rage” at a local park because there are couples there.

He wants skinny teenage hotties to suck his tiny dick in his tard-flat with the shared bathroom and his govummint wrangler who does everything for him but wipe his arse. Yeah, she wants men, not fucked up little children, Lucas. You’re definitely not on her list either.

I do like that he posts this with the nasty comment of “looks at picture...yeah I’m good.”

Then he realizes what a dick he sounds so instead of CHANGING it, he posts “oh actually she’s not bad looking but her PERSONALITY is turning me off.” But he LEAVES THE SLAM ON HER AGE AND LOOKS, just so you know he insulted her.

Lucas, you don’t give a fuck about personality, you just want a teenage ovulator. Even if this woman posted that she welcomed fat, balding, nasty greasy pricks like you, you would not be ringing her up.

He lives in a fart-filled tiny filthy bedroom in a shared building full of social incompetents, having his money managed by responsible adults for him, given a bit of pocket money every month like a child, to spend on blocks of cheese and day old sushi. And he thinks he’s in a position to pick and choose?

(FWIW tho sweetie, you don’t get to reject men over 200 lbs when you yourself are clearly over 200 lbs. and only work four hours a week, but whinge about having no money. And at your age, plenty of men are balding but still very cool people.

The smoking thing I do get.)

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino