Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

What a fucking twat he is. He’s FAR uglier than this woman and at least she’s asking for people her own age.

She also has a JOB and hygiene and a nice haircut and is outside at a public event talking to people, not out “exploding with rage” at a local park because there are couples there.

He wants skinny teenage hotties to suck his tiny dick in his tard-flat with the shared bathroom and his govummint wrangler who does everything for him but wipe his arse. Yeah, she wants men, not fucked up little children, Lucas. You’re definitely not on her list either.

I do like that he posts this with the nasty comment of “looks at picture...yeah I’m good.”

Then he realizes what a dick he sounds so instead of CHANGING it, he posts “oh actually she’s not bad looking but her PERSONALITY is turning me off.” But he LEAVES THE SLAM ON HER AGE AND LOOKS, just so you know he insulted her.

Lucas, you don’t give a fuck about personality, you just want a teenage ovulator. Even if this woman posted that she welcomed fat, balding, nasty greasy pricks like you, you would not be ringing her up.

He lives in a fart-filled tiny filthy bedroom in a shared building full of social incompetents, having his money managed by responsible adults for him, given a bit of pocket money every month like a child, to spend on blocks of cheese and day old sushi. And he thinks he’s in a position to pick and choose?

(FWIW tho sweetie, you don’t get to reject men over 200 lbs when you yourself are clearly over 200 lbs. and only work four hours a week, but whinge about having no money. And at your age, plenty of men are balding but still very cool people.

The smoking thing I do get.)
It's pretty hilarious how a lot of people like her and the Wern have some pretty ridiculous standards in regards to who they date, meanwhile, if others have standards, it's bigotry. It reminds me of the individual that wants a 6'+ guy with a 10" dick, body builder physique, and a 7 figure salary, meanwhile she is some ratchet looking fat gremlin.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty hilarious how a lot of people like her and the Wern have some pretty ridiculous standards in regards to who they date, meanwhile, if others have standards, it's bigotry. It reminds me of the individual that wants a 6'+ guy with a 10" dick, body builder physique, and a 7 figure salary, meanwhile she is some ratchet looking fat gremlin.
The ability to think yoursef quite a catch because of your stunning personality alone, while demanding physical perfection in a mate, is not limited to any one gender. I think women are more prone to settling because they don’t want to be alone and men are more prone to settling because they’re desperate for sex. But there are entitled idiots everywhere, searching for a mate who puts a ton of work into his or her looks, while dismissing doing anything about their OWN looks because “I should be enough as I am, I’m worth it, if you don’t want me how I am now then you don’t deserve me.”

Or they’re doing that “demand a higher salary so you can negotiate down to your real goal” thing, but with human beings. It does not work.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
^ This.

Generally, the ones on the lower rungs are the most demanding. I'm all for confidence in oneself but too many seem to take the mickey.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^ This.

Generally, the ones on the lower rungs are the most demanding. I'm all for confidence in oneself but too many seem to take the mickey.
People with few/zero experience in relationships tend (imho) to be more focused on attractiveness in their potential partners. If you´ve never been in a loving relationship its hard to look for character attributes in people I guess, because you never experienced the importance of it (Kinda hard to explain).

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
People with few/zero experience in relationships tend (imho) to be more focused on attractiveness in their potential partners. If you´ve never been in a loving relationship its hard to look for character attributes in people I guess, because you never experienced the importance of it (Kinda hard to explain).
This. There used to be a fantastic me-me of a japanese hottie sitting on a football with an ass like a peach and giving it the full sex bomb pout thing. The caption said "Remember, no matter how hot she looks someone somewhere is sick of her shit".

Telomerase Disgrace

kiwifarms.net
I cannot understand why he thinks these pictures aren’t fuckin horrifying

I know you read this thread, lucas. I’m in your ~preferred age range~. These pictures are rapey as shit and would send any woman (of ANY age) screaming. What the fuck is wrong with you lmao

Attachments

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net

I know you read this thread, lucas. I’m in your ~preferred age range~. These pictures are rapey as shit and would send any woman (of ANY age) screaming. What the fuck is wrong with you lmao
I like how he never went into any of the bars, just posted selfies outside.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net

Yup, all that filtering and slimming of his face he thinks make him look young, brings out and emphasizes his demented rapist face.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Pics 2 & 4 particularly horrifying, like something off a tv police appeal, "have you seen this man?"

Fiveseven15

kiwifarms.net
He will whine about his ‘self worth’ it feels like his mommy told him he was a handsome boy once and he ran with it and refuses to believe anything else. He’s ‘handsome’ therefore there is no such thing as a bad picture. His greasy hair screams sex offender registry, too, but since he absolutely refuses to listen to reality, well, here we are

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Another Lucas post I found thanks to "It's Wednesday My Dudes".
What, a guy not looking like him, is vanity? All the "doctoring up" he does on his selfies isn't? He doesn't want to take into account that guys with money work to earn it. The useless POS wants a boat load of cash, a nice house, etc, and of course a teenager for his mangy dick, all dropped onto his fat lap.

Glad he can't afford a house. He'd have a sound proof room down in the basement.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino