Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Hey Lucas, you know what the 21 to 24 year old chicks really dig, and would help with that thinning hair?

A fedora. (and if you get one but someone tells you its a trilby, you tell that flatbill fuck to eat a dick)
By donning such fabled headwear, Lucas's transformation will be complete.

We shall witness his final form.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that he needs to dial it up to ultimate gentlesir.

Start wearing vests and get a tinny old pocket watch from eBay. Refer to your past holidays on the continent. Carry a cane and doff your hat to the ladies. Bitches LOVE chivalry. Plus it’s a great way to let women identify you as an intelligent and politically-minded person who prefers the timelessness of old-fashioned quality...not the nasty binrags these saggy pants flat billed thugs are always sporting.

Fuck me but I’m trying to take the piss but I honestly can’t tell whether this might be an improvement, or a lateral move at least.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that he needs to dial it up to ultimate gentlesir.

Start wearing vests and get a tinny old pocket watch from eBay. Refer to your past holidays on the continent. Carry a cane and doff your hat to the ladies. Bitches LOVE chivalry. Plus it’s a great way to let women identify you as an intelligent and politically-minded person who prefers the timelessness of old-fashioned quality...not the nasty binrags these saggy pants flat billed thugs are always sporting.

Fuck me but I’m trying to take the piss but I honestly can’t tell whether this might be an improvement, or a lateral move at least.
It might actually be an improvement over pajama pants, button ups and dress shoes- at least it’s a coherent aesthetic.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the same fat creepy reee.tarted pedophile who wanted to bring back the guillotine?
Yeah he is a massive hypocrite on all levels. Didn’t he have some idea of choosing a national sacrifice by vote every year? Maybe he realized it would be him.

I also recall him fantasizing about elecrocuting kiwis while he snogged all of our respective lady relatives at once.

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
Yep, that dead ass, Lucas Werner back on his virtue signaling. Just saying whatever to make himself look good or anything that he thinks will impress the ladies. One minute he is all about chopping heads off, the next minute he hates war and violence. On God!

Is this the same fat creepy reee.tarted pedophile who wanted to bring back the guillotine?

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
“I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN UNTIL ONE OF YOU FUCKS ME BUT YOU HAVE TO BE 21 AND SMOKIN HOT THE ENTIRE CITY OF SPOKANE NEEDS TO MAKE ME A PRIORITY”
View attachment 878216
How very Capitalist of you Wern, my friend.

“I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN UNTIL ONE OF YOU FUCKS ME BUT YOU HAVE TO BE 21 AND SMOKIN HOT THE ENTIRE CITY OF SPOKANE NEEDS TO MAKE ME A PRIORITY”
View attachment 878216
Just a casual bit of megalomania today, Wern my old fruit.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Lucas claiming people talking to him is harassment.
5EEDD5AE-56B9-4097-9834-E3F5B6DABBD3.jpeg

Lucas is an unapologetic snitch. Very revolutionary of you comrade.
FFAFF46A-1DB7-4F66-A98E-629B305FCBB3.jpeg

I hope Lucas still reads this thread because now he’s aware that the girl he wanted to fuck is now dating one of the twiggy alien swagfags.
7D9F93FF-7D97-4001-84A1-F5FC68845031.jpeg

Lucas talking about shit he has no idea about.
43EAF2A3-E7A7-47C5-9ED7-16DA7BCE064E.jpeg

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 878216
Hahahahaaaaa WHY WON’T WOMEN DATE ME AFTER I MADE IT CLEAR I ONLY WANT THEM FOR SEX OR BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS AND I DON’T SEE THEM AS PEOPLE WORTHY OF FRIENDSHIP.

I cannot imagine. Wait didn’t he say he hates making friends with men too unless they hooked him up with a hottie?

I DON’T WANT THE FRIENDSHIP OF ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING UNLESS YOU’RE GIVING ME SEX WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHY AM I SO ALONE

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 878470
View attachment 878471
I hope Lucas still reads this thread because now he’s aware that the girl he wanted to fuck is now dating one of the twiggy alien swagfags.
View attachment 878474
View attachment 878476
Ha, Lucas was kissing that guys ass big time thinking it was go to get him close to Lacie. Spencer was his "amigo".

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 878470
View attachment 878471
View attachment 878474
View attachment 878476
Sure would be a shame.. except dear leader has been preparing to be independent from Cloudflare for months. Lucas, keep up, you fat pedophile.

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
If he calls 911 he sure as shit should get in trouble. I'm betting when he says he's "talked to the police" he means he called Crime Check. Crime Check is nothing more than a local phone number that you can call to alert the police to a crime that has taken place, but is not currently, or there is, but it is not an emergency. And they are certainly not law enforcement officers.

BTW, unless Luke does anything to get kicked out of his flop room, it is permanent unlike The Phoenix House. Every time I drive by it, it makes me laugh picturing him upstairs reeeeing on the internet about Kiwi's, bigots, ageists, etc. , all while gnawing on a gigantic block of cheese. It's been 95-100 degrees here for the past few days, I don't even want to imagine how his room smells, let alone him.