Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Lucas the liar Werner, said he got a 90 on that paper, and here he is telling Emilia he got an 86. Knowing Lucas wants to appear "intelligent", the 86 is likely fudged too. Yea, the girls that "peer" reviewed it, got so woke on his long telomeres, they can't wait to get pregnant by Lucas's super duper magical sperm. His teacher not impressed, it was "okay".
Of course he set up the scenario he knows is not going to happen. Meet and pay him $1000 to see his grade, otherwise "take his word".

[12/06/2019, 09:17:35] Lucas Werner: I did do one on telomeres and ageism last quarter to an 86%.

[12/06/2019, 09:18:38] Emilia: Cool did they like it?

[12/06/2019, 09:18:43] Lucas Werner: If I do one on telomeres again in a few years it'll be all on that

[12/06/2019, 09:19:00] Emilia: Bet it opened their eyes like your stuff did to me and Kayla

[12/06/2019, 09:19:08] Lucas Werner: The girls that peer reviewed it did. My teacher thought it was okay.
[12/06/2019, 09:19:22] Emilia: Girls like your research

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Indeed, I can picture it now..

“We haven’t heard from Lucas in a while.” On KF for a few weeks until someone has the sense to call it in. Police find his bloated(er?) corpse on his filthy bed, surrounded by blocks of cheese and cum-stained children’s back to school fashion adverts.
Ftfy fam

His writeup reads like a Jane Goodall safari diary. “Day two: i have entered the sanctuary of the Attractive Tribe. Their males seem to have accepted me, and do not see me as a threat! They have allowed me to sit in the corner and have displayed crude hand gestures of approval. This is a good sign. This sanctuary attracts the most fertile females in the jungle, and I am confident I can catch and study one. For now I will sit and blend in to not provoke the males and will wait for a suitable female specimen to approach me.”

No, they fist bumped you bro? Wow! I bet they weren’t drunk and laughing at you and doing it ironically, definitely not something i can totally see anyone doing at a bar when a fat smelly reject walks in.

I do love his “I’m going to take my time and wait to catch the right fine broad, just waaaaaiiit...”

Mate you can wait forever but no woman is going home with you because you are FUCKING UGLY. It’s not a damn bear trap, you don’t just show up and wait to catch a woman. You’ll be lucky to catch the 4 am leftover girls who are on the same level of ugly as you and know it. And even then....you give off crazy vibes. They may still choose to go home alone rather than talk to you.

Just sitting in the corner for hours like a reject while handsomer, younger men dance with women and have fun. No woman will touch you, certainly not the hottest in town. And the longer you sit there, the older and creepier you will get.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my favorite part. Lucas swears he isn’t autistic but he can’t tell when his infamy proceeds him and he’s the butt of the joke. Maybe it happens every where he goes and he’s become numb to it?
Has he really never encountered drunk idiots seeing some loser in public and being like “mate go say hi to him it’ll be hilarious...ey go slap that fat bastard on the back, ask him how it’s going, haha let’s just fuck with him all night, what a sad sack of shite he is”?

I mean it’s more a schoolkid thing but yeah, a group of boys pretending to say hi over and over to some sad sack and then sniggering about it is absolutely a universal thing. He MUST be autistic if he can’t see that for what it is. His super-oblivious comment of “they seem accepting of me being here and watching other people, they kept giving me first bumps so they must oddly approve of me” makes him sound like an alien who just beamed down from Planet Autismo.

Doesn’t top his logic of “if I keep going to this bar every night, eventually attractive women will talk to me and then sleep with me because....reasons??” He doesn’t seem to realize that if no hot woman wants to talk to him now, they won’t be more likely to later. Women don’t just ping-pong at high speed around a club all night, talking to whatever man they speed into and it’s just a matter of standing still long enough until their random trajectory throws them into you.

Women group around each other, their dates, their friends and attractive, outgoing guys who seem very fun and sociable. They are not going to speak to the fat weirdo in the corner with the rape-stare who doesn’t talk to anyone or dance.

Last edited:

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Back in 2009 Lucas based on his autistic traits wondered if he had Rett Syndrome. Now he refused to get tested for autism.
1564940094995.png

How do we know Lucas actually went in the club. He's not known for truthfulness. Last time he loitered outside several and took selfies.
"If" he did, I don't believe the fist bumps happened.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Hey Lucas, you know what the 21 to 24 year old chicks really dig, and would help with that thinning hair?

A fedora. (and if you get one but someone tells you its a trilby, you tell that flatbill fuck to eat a dick)
By donning such fabled headwear, Lucas's transformation will be complete.

We shall witness his final form.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that he needs to dial it up to ultimate gentlesir.

Start wearing vests and get a tinny old pocket watch from eBay. Refer to your past holidays on the continent. Carry a cane and doff your hat to the ladies. Bitches LOVE chivalry. Plus it’s a great way to let women identify you as an intelligent and politically-minded person who prefers the timelessness of old-fashioned quality...not the nasty binrags these saggy pants flat billed thugs are always sporting.

Fuck me but I’m trying to take the piss but I honestly can’t tell whether this might be an improvement, or a lateral move at least.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that he needs to dial it up to ultimate gentlesir.

Start wearing vests and get a tinny old pocket watch from eBay. Refer to your past holidays on the continent. Carry a cane and doff your hat to the ladies. Bitches LOVE chivalry. Plus it’s a great way to let women identify you as an intelligent and politically-minded person who prefers the timelessness of old-fashioned quality...not the nasty binrags these saggy pants flat billed thugs are always sporting.

Fuck me but I’m trying to take the piss but I honestly can’t tell whether this might be an improvement, or a lateral move at least.
It might actually be an improvement over pajama pants, button ups and dress shoes- at least it’s a coherent aesthetic.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the same fat creepy reee.tarted pedophile who wanted to bring back the guillotine?
Yeah he is a massive hypocrite on all levels. Didn’t he have some idea of choosing a national sacrifice by vote every year? Maybe he realized it would be him.

I also recall him fantasizing about elecrocuting kiwis while he snogged all of our respective lady relatives at once.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Yep, that dead ass, Lucas Werner back on his virtue signaling. Just saying whatever to make himself look good or anything that he thinks will impress the ladies. One minute he is all about chopping heads off, the next minute he hates war and violence. On God!

Is this the same fat creepy reee.tarted pedophile who wanted to bring back the guillotine?

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
“I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN UNTIL ONE OF YOU FUCKS ME BUT YOU HAVE TO BE 21 AND SMOKIN HOT THE ENTIRE CITY OF SPOKANE NEEDS TO MAKE ME A PRIORITY”
View attachment 878216
How very Capitalist of you Wern, my friend.

“I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN UNTIL ONE OF YOU FUCKS ME BUT YOU HAVE TO BE 21 AND SMOKIN HOT THE ENTIRE CITY OF SPOKANE NEEDS TO MAKE ME A PRIORITY”
View attachment 878216
Just a casual bit of megalomania today, Wern my old fruit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino