Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
Lucas claiming people talking to him is harassment.
5EEDD5AE-56B9-4097-9834-E3F5B6DABBD3.jpeg

Lucas is an unapologetic snitch. Very revolutionary of you comrade.
FFAFF46A-1DB7-4F66-A98E-629B305FCBB3.jpeg

I hope Lucas still reads this thread because now he’s aware that the girl he wanted to fuck is now dating one of the twiggy alien swagfags.
7D9F93FF-7D97-4001-84A1-F5FC68845031.jpeg

Lucas talking about shit he has no idea about.
43EAF2A3-E7A7-47C5-9ED7-16DA7BCE064E.jpeg

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN UNTIL ONE OF YOU FUCKS ME BUT YOU HAVE TO BE 21 AND SMOKIN HOT THE ENTIRE CITY OF SPOKANE NEEDS TO MAKE ME A PRIORITY”
View attachment 878216
Hahahahaaaaa WHY WON’T WOMEN DATE ME AFTER I MADE IT CLEAR I ONLY WANT THEM FOR SEX OR BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS AND I DON’T SEE THEM AS PEOPLE WORTHY OF FRIENDSHIP.

I cannot imagine. Wait didn’t he say he hates making friends with men too unless they hooked him up with a hottie?

I DON’T WANT THE FRIENDSHIP OF ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING UNLESS YOU’RE GIVING ME SEX WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHY AM I SO ALONE

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 878470
View attachment 878471
I hope Lucas still reads this thread because now he’s aware that the girl he wanted to fuck is now dating one of the twiggy alien swagfags.
View attachment 878474
View attachment 878476
Ha, Lucas was kissing that guys ass big time thinking it was go to get him close to Lacie. Spencer was his "amigo".

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 878470
View attachment 878471
View attachment 878474
View attachment 878476
Sure would be a shame.. except dear leader has been preparing to be independent from Cloudflare for months. Lucas, keep up, you fat pedophile.

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
If he calls 911 he sure as shit should get in trouble. I'm betting when he says he's "talked to the police" he means he called Crime Check. Crime Check is nothing more than a local phone number that you can call to alert the police to a crime that has taken place, but is not currently, or there is, but it is not an emergency. And they are certainly not law enforcement officers.

BTW, unless Luke does anything to get kicked out of his flop room, it is permanent unlike The Phoenix House. Every time I drive by it, it makes me laugh picturing him upstairs reeeeing on the internet about Kiwi's, bigots, ageists, etc. , all while gnawing on a gigantic block of cheese. It's been 95-100 degrees here for the past few days, I don't even want to imagine how his room smells, let alone him.

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
“Listening to rap turns white people into assholes”
60CF8B6D-D872-4EC6-AFD8-677513650FC4.jpeg

He still thinks he can hold his e-friendship hostage in exchange for barely legal poon.
B640F6C7-4484-4F98-86EC-03FA244731DF.jpeg

“HAHAHAHAHA, what do you mean? No, hehe I love being single with no friends it’s great”
DC6B4DA2-A544-4871-AE96-B83E7357CD78.jpeg

You aren’t fooling anyone Lucas you’ve gone out of your way for over a decade to avoid work so the working class isn’t going to coddle you.
9E3F22A1-5FE3-4F17-8EC8-F05D736AAB24.jpeg

How do you do fellow comrades?
9F2B11C1-6B81-4EC2-872D-69453CEBB2CF.jpeg

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Don’t get me wrong I LOVE having women as platonic friends!” Said the fatboy who just posted that platonically-minded women can fuck right off.

Right I’m sure he adores being holed up in his tiny fartbox single-bedroom with a shared loo he has to use with other lunatics, getting pocket money doled out to him by a government nanny who, unlike him, knows how to handle adult finances and work. I’m sure the grand life of eating blocks of chalky cheddar while angrily typing on the net and spending every day alone with no friends is an enviable one,

And when he tires of that rich and fulfilling life, he can cap it off with a trip to the pub to sit alone in a corner all night, staring at women who would rather swallow glass than touch him. Everyone socializing, dancing and having fun, while Lucas sweats and festers in the corner by himself, his remaining hairs falling out one by one and his cheese-filled gut breaking down more processed dairy to be turned into another pound of fat on his enormous spotted arse.

I can’t imagine why the hottest women in Spokane don’t want to throw themselves at him. I know I’m wet just thinking about it!

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
BTW, unless Luke does anything to get kicked out of his flop room, it is permanent unlike The Phoenix House. Every time I drive by it, it makes me laugh picturing him upstairs reeeeing on the internet about Kiwi's, bigots, ageists, etc. , all while gnawing on a gigantic block of cheese. It's been 95-100 degrees here for the past few days, I don't even want to imagine how his room smells, let alone him.
Brother, you exist in the vicinity of The Wern himself? Do you know anyone who has made contact with him? Have you had any contact with him yourself? If so, please give a detailed account of any findings.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I didn't even know Spokane existed until I learned of Lucas. Now whenever I see it in the news/media (oddly frequently.. funny how things are like that) I immediately think of The Wern. He tarnishes its reputation considerably. He is to Spokane what Shakespeare was to Stratford-Upon-Avon, but for bad reasons.

Trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
Brother, you exist in the vicinity of The Wern himself? Do you know anyone who has made contact with him? Have you had any contact with him yourself? If so, please give a detailed account of any findings.
I do live here! I work downtown, where Lucas lives, and I've only seen him once. He was walking out of sushi.com after he had gorged himself. He walks super awkward, with his hand behind his back with his hands clasped together. I'm not sure if he thinks it makes him look interesting because it does not. It is not a natural position at all. That is the only time I have see him, but I do know another person in this thread somewhere has also seen him in person, if I recall right, at a pot shop. I was going to post pictures of the building he lives at, but I'm not sure if it is allowed or not - because it does give a location for where he lives, but no room number.

I always keep my eyes open when I'm out running errands on lunch breaks and promise that I will take a picture(s). The picture I posted when I did see him was pretty blurry, but you could tell it was him. When I get a chance I'll go through this thread and see if I can find it. *EDIT* I also want you to know that I am out of his prime age range, so I am safe. 😂 @BowlOfDick go look at page 268 and 269

Last edited:

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
He walks super awkward, with his hand behind his back with his hands clasped together. I'm not sure if he thinks it makes him look interesting because it does not. It is not a natural position at all.
Thank you for your insight sir.

Indeed, from what I’ve seen of his walking style and generally odd movements, Lucas seems to suffer from dyskinesia. This is likely due to the extra-pyramidal side effects of antipsychotics. Pseudoparkinsonism.

The hands clasped behind back feature isn’t typical of this affliction however, and is likely just him trying to look interesting. If Lucas could Naruto run, I’m sure he would.

Reactions: Rokko and Rogowski

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for your insight sir.

Indeed, from what I’ve seen of his walking style and generally odd movements, Lucas seems to suffer from dyskinesia. This is likely due to the extra-pyramidal side effects of antipsychotics. Pseudoparkinsonism.

The hands clasped behind back feature isn’t typical of this affliction however, and is likely just him trying to look interesting. If Lucas could Naruto run, I’m sure he would.
He’s practicing for when they slap the cuffs on him for assaulting a teenager on campus.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do live here! I work downtown, where Lucas lives, and I've only seen him once. He was walking out of sushi.com after he had gorged himself. He walks super awkward, with his hand behind his back with his hands clasped together. I'm not sure if he thinks it makes him look interesting because it does not. It is not a natural position at all. That is the only time I have see him, but I do know another person in this thread somewhere has also seen him in person, if I recall right, at a pot shop. I was going to post pictures of the building he lives at, but I'm not sure if it is allowed or not - because it does give a location for where he lives, but no room number.

I always keep my eyes open when I'm out running errands on lunch breaks and promise that I will take a picture(s). The picture I posted when I did see him was pretty blurry, but you could tell it was him. When I get a chance I'll go through this thread and see if I can find it. *EDIT* I also want you to know that I am out of his prime age range, so I am safe. 😂 @BowlOfDick go look at page 268 and 269

He probably walks like that because of the BBC's Sherlock. That's how he walks and probably thinks it makes him look smart if he mimics it

Kromir

kiwifarms.net
Oh god. I stopped following this guy a long time ago after watching his entire youtube channel. He is still at it?

I am out of the loop, What's with the communist logo now? Just when I thought he couldn't get any more pathetic he rises to the occasion. of course this faggot's condescending leftist Bullshit doesn't make this too suprising

Last edited:
Reactions: Da Dude123

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
Yep, he is still being a Lolcow who lives off the government, and he is still as arrogant as he ever was. He isn't really making his YouTube videos anymore. Those stopped after his very unsuccessful run as a game designer.

The communist thing is sort of new, it goes along with his idea that the government should provide for him. Of course, he ignores the idea that he would be forced into labor in such a system.

I think he believes that if anarcho communism was a thing he would be given a woman, or at the very least a lab grown woman.

Oh god. I stopped following this guy a long time ago after watching his entire youtube channel. He is still at it?

I am out of the loop, What's with the communist logo now? Just when I thought he couldn't get any more pathetic he rises to the occasion. of course this faggot's condescending leftist Bullshit doesn't make this too suprising

• Agree
Reactions: mothman96

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure the irony is lost on him.
View attachment 881748
View attachment 881750
“I was just trolling Lacie because she’s a bad person I didn’t really go psycho over a 21 year old girl I met once”
View attachment 881755
WHAT RELATIONSHIP, Lacie didn’t like you and she ended up dating some other guy. You were never in a relationship with her, she never “broke your heart” because that implies that you two interacted in some sort of romantic way together at some point in time. Which you never did, Werner. You just wanted to fuck a young girl and she thought you were gross and hung around you ironically for larfs, then dated the guy she was actually interested in, and who was actually age-appropriate for her.

There’s no big breakup song here, just a creepy smelly fat autist lusting after young arse and being rightly rejected.

Da Dude123

kiwifarms.net
They met one time. And they didn't even go on an actual date, he met her with a group of people. He is acting like they actually were an item and they never were. What a dead ass! This is even worse than the Corina thing. He actually went on a date with Corina and it was live streamed for laughs and to mock Lucas. Lucas really does not learn his lessons with things like this. I guess him pretending that meeting a girl one time counts as being in a relationship? I don't know.

WHAT RELATIONSHIP, Lacie didn’t like you and she ended up dating some other guy. You were never in a relationship with her, she never “broke your heart” because that implies that you two interacted in some sort of romantic way together at some point in time. Which you never did, Werner. You just wanted to fuck a young girl and she thought you were gross and hung around you ironically for larfs, then dated the guy she was actually interested in, and who was actually age-appropriate for her.

There’s no big breakup song here, just a creepy smelly fat autist lusting after young arse and being rightly rejected.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino