Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ Lucas being hung up over this Lacie wench.

Her and I are not far off in age but, after getting a good look at her, I would honestly rather guide my dad into my grandma then go near such a bint.

I’m sure she has some redeeming qualities that would make her attractive to others, and each to their own I suppose, but I think we can all list the things that Luke saw in Lacie:

1. Only feemaaayle under 24 that has interacted with him in a decade or two.

2. Well... that’s it really.

The fact he’s acting like this is some kind of breakup is hilarious.

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ Lucas being hung up over this Lacie wench.

Her and I are not far off in age but, after getting a good look at her, I would honestly rather guide my dad into my grandma then go near such a bint.

I’m sure she has some redeeming qualities that would make her attractive to others, and each to their own I suppose, but I think we can all list the things that Luke saw in Lacie:

1. Only feemaaayle under 24 that has interacted with him in a decade or two.

2. Well... that’s it really.

The fact he’s acting like this is some kind of breakup is hilarious.
Beyond the initial meeting I think the only interaction was Lucas commenting on every single post she made and then one time she said something along the lines of ”you and me against the world”.

I’m sure there was more in DM in group chat but I doubt she led him on further than that one comment on FB

Reactions: AbraCadaver

BowlOfDick

kiwifarms.net
Beyond the initial meeting I think the only interaction was Lucas commenting on every single post she made and then one time she said something along the lines of ”you and me against the world”.

I’m sure there was more in DM in group chat but I doubt she led him on further than that one comment on FB
This is just a case-in-point of how utterly stunted his social development is. A man born in the late 1970s is acting like a moody teenager when it comes to experiences over relationships. Has he always been like this due to his utterly empty, shit and unfulfilling life or has he regressed due to his mental health?

My area of health expertise is largely confined to physical matters as opposed to the psychiatric, however I'm not sure if such a level of naivety is typical of schizophrenia.. but someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net

That comment was Lucas to Lacie. She answered "on god". In that convo she said to Lucas "ily (I love you) i will fight anyone that crosses you". The conversation is public on his Lucas Werner page. To Lucas as mentally unstable/deranged, and desperate for sex/young girlfriend, the meeting and especially the hug, ily, etc. would become a romantic obsession with her.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
That's Lucas' big love? Some "alternative" dangerhair skank? You'd think as arrogant and as removed from reality Lucas is, he'd aim higher than that. Disappointed in your bad taste buddy.

They also look like the kind of people that screw with a tard like lucas for a laugh. Quality people all around.

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Don't know what to think about the "in a relationship", and a few days later "engaged". Lucas still obsessing over Lacie. Send the message to Lucas that it's not ever going to happen with Lacie, she's hands off? As mention prior, trolling? legit?

Last edited:

Kromir

kiwifarms.net
I can't remember it and if was already posted I am sorry, It's 300 pages but Lucas's own mother literally had a blog making fun of lucas for being pathetic. I can't remember where it was because it was posted under one of his videos.

But even your mother thinks you are a loser LOL

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember it and if was already posted I am sorry, It's 300 pages but Lucas's own mother literally had a blog making fun of lucas for being pathetic. I can't remember where it was because it was posted under one of his videos.

But even your mother thinks you are a loser LOL
It’s in the OP, maybe read that.

• Informative
Reactions: Kunt and Da Dude123

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know what to think about the "in a relationship", and a few days later "engaged". Lucas still obsessing over Lacie. Send the message to Lucas that it's not ever going to happen with Lacie, she's hands off? As mention prior, trolling? legit?
Trolling to be engaged to a man who's only winning points over Lucas are, not fan and younger... is almost as lame as legit being engaged to him. Really who cares, they think they are so wise and great and clever trolls, let them have their moment because reality is they will be forgotten about in a few mins and unless you follow the past 10 or so pages that will be all they manage in the Wern saga.

Lucas is gonna be huffy shit himself, do nothing and move on to creeping on under age girls, we've seen it before and will again, till he ends up in his paupers grave.

Cheesy Cukes

I'm avoiding grain.
kiwifarms.net
Their lame trolling will maybe prompt a few rage posts - which aren't as enjoyable as his organic insanity anyway - and that should be it.

Like drops from the ranch dressing, so are the days of the Wern.

BowlOfDick

kiwifarms.net
Their lame trolling will maybe prompt a few rage posts - which aren't as enjoyable as his organic insanity anyway - and that should be it.
Well I have to hand it to them, they seem to have disrupted his equilibrium more than most of the failed trolling attempts against him.

However I agree with you that watching Lucas’s own brand of crazy bloom without interference is much more entertaining.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino