Horrorcow Lucas Werner - A man of Spokane, Washington who is obsessed with millennial chicks

mothman96

kiwifarms.net
Don't know what to think about the "in a relationship", and a few days later "engaged". Lucas still obsessing over Lacie. Send the message to Lucas that it's not ever going to happen with Lacie, she's hands off? As mention prior, trolling? legit?

Last edited:

Kromir

kiwifarms.net
I can't remember it and if was already posted I am sorry, It's 300 pages but Lucas's own mother literally had a blog making fun of lucas for being pathetic. I can't remember where it was because it was posted under one of his videos.

But even your mother thinks you are a loser LOL

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember it and if was already posted I am sorry, It's 300 pages but Lucas's own mother literally had a blog making fun of lucas for being pathetic. I can't remember where it was because it was posted under one of his videos.

But even your mother thinks you are a loser LOL
It’s in the OP, maybe read that.

• Informative
Reactions: Kunt and Da Dude123

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know what to think about the "in a relationship", and a few days later "engaged". Lucas still obsessing over Lacie. Send the message to Lucas that it's not ever going to happen with Lacie, she's hands off? As mention prior, trolling? legit?
Trolling to be engaged to a man who's only winning points over Lucas are, not fan and younger... is almost as lame as legit being engaged to him. Really who cares, they think they are so wise and great and clever trolls, let them have their moment because reality is they will be forgotten about in a few mins and unless you follow the past 10 or so pages that will be all they manage in the Wern saga.

Lucas is gonna be huffy shit himself, do nothing and move on to creeping on under age girls, we've seen it before and will again, till he ends up in his paupers grave.

Cheesy Cukes

I'm avoiding grain.
kiwifarms.net
Their lame trolling will maybe prompt a few rage posts - which aren't as enjoyable as his organic insanity anyway - and that should be it.

Like drops from the ranch dressing, so are the days of the Wern.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Their lame trolling will maybe prompt a few rage posts - which aren't as enjoyable as his organic insanity anyway - and that should be it.
Well I have to hand it to them, they seem to have disrupted his equilibrium more than most of the failed trolling attempts against him.

However I agree with you that watching Lucas’s own brand of crazy bloom without interference is much more entertaining.

Last edited:

FatherPucci

Believes in (((FAGGOTRY)))
kiwifarms.net
Werner must have a love hate relationship with Kiwis. On one hand we highlight all the insane shit he spews, in the other it’s the only attention he gets in that miserable existence of his. As a bonus here are some old screenshots from his main account that display how deranged he is.

19C442AE-25E8-4D0A-AB2A-08C9899A4499.jpeg40D3B339-3F72-424D-8AD9-3A1EB049795E.jpegFD5A85BC-EFD0-4C63-A272-41190D963D5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Bassomatic

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben Franklin? We should set him up with Chris.
Oddly enough Franklin was a sex symbol, and fucked tons of women. Now back in his time, being fat was a sign of wealth like a Rolls Royce is today, Ben unlike Lucas was incredibly educated, thoughtful, caring, fun and productive in his life. I have nothing but respect and love for the man. He's a polymath we won't see likes of in another 500 years I fear.

I do chuckle Lucas comparing himself and Ben, fucking considering Wound is not Poor Richard's.... Well they both liked board games, Franklin being a master chess player and Lucas who can't count to 4 correctly with wooboo. Lucas rap about raping young girls while spitting his MRSA boogers on the camera while Franklin invented instruments and wrote music.

Another fun fact (since most of you probably didn't know of his music and chess) they shared another topic, writing about how to get laid. Franklin wrote a letter that was hidden for 100+ years telling friends how to get strange since you often married for status back then. Lucas makes up stuff to justify him jerking his micro dick towards 8 year old girls.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough Franklin was a sex symbol, and fucked tons of women. Now back in his time, being fat was a sign of wealth like a Rolls Royce is today, Ben unlike Lucas was incredibly educated, thoughtful, caring, fun and productive in his life. I have nothing but respect and love for the man. He's a polymath we won't see likes of in another 500 years I fear.

I do chuckle Lucas comparing himself and Ben, fucking considering Wound is not Poor Richard's.... Well they both liked board games, Franklin being a master chess player and Lucas who can't count to 4 correctly with wooboo. Lucas rap about raping young girls while spitting his MRSA boogers on the camera while Franklin invented instruments and wrote music.

Another fun fact (since most of you probably didn't know of his music and chess) they shared another topic, writing about how to get laid. Franklin wrote a letter that was hidden for 100+ years telling friends how to get strange since you often married for status back then. Lucas makes up stuff to justify him jerking his micro dick towards 8 year old girls.
Didn’t franklin also advocate banging old women and had ten reasons set out (2. All women are the same from the waist down...4. They’ll be way more grateful for the attention..)?

He had some thing about screwing old ladies and why it was the smart thing to do.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucas is still watching us yet he didn’t have anything to say about his number being leaked? Odd.
The fuck is he on right now, or is he trying to be deep?

Agreed, odd he doesn’t care about his number being leaked.